Okay, my Photoshop keeps crashing every 10 minutes and I'm tired of it now.
    Will get started on the requests tomorrow when I have enough time to re-install the shitzor.
    I apologies for the wait.

PM Requests:

And:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    My queue is the following, and they'll be done in this order: Ayita (wallpaper), Kieble (signature), Treesnake (signature), Angelx7x (signature - this person has also sent a request to Eis, but this is for a different forum), Fyndler (signature).

Edit & reminder: Not taking any more requests!
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-11-22 at 05:04 PM.

Anyone taking wallpaper request?

I shortened my request from 7 to 3 characters. Figured it was too much for anyone to wanna take on.

Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Visible text: None

Armory link/Facial screenshot:

Warrior - http://www.wowhead.com/profile=33838780
    Rogue - http://www.wowhead.com/profile=33838797
    Pally - http://www.wowhead.com/profile=33838792

Gear set: same gear, helm on/off and facial as the ones in the wowhead link.

Helm visible: ^

Your pose:

Warrior - warrior charging
    Rogue - rogue casting tricks on the warrior
    Pally - and my paladin casting a heal in the back

General colour scheme: Nothing specific. Just something that'll fit the three of my characters.

Any extras: None that I can think of, but you're more than welcome to throw in anything that you think is cool.
    Last edited by Omang; 2011-11-22 at 05:03 PM.

Heya folks, siggy req

Size: 450 * 100
    Visible text: "Furious Gladiator Payne" ' Only the Dead know the end of war'
    Character: blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2008/03/az_leo.jpg a chick that looks like that but in the Absolution priest armor - sort of focusing in on the shoulders showing the face.
    General colour scheme: Purple, black, dark purple colours.. I want it to look like my character is mysterious while still badass (like ff9 kuja in burmecia scene*

Deleted

Cool

Hi all,

I am relatively new here so I am sorry if I do brake any rules here, haha.
    Can someone please make me a cool looking signature for my Shadow priest?

Visible text: Dotandrun, possibly "The Shadowlord" added on
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I am not allowed to post links as I am a new member, all you have to do is go to the EU battle.net and search for 'Dotandrun' A Draenei (female) Priest.
    Gear set: Wearing my current T12 gear, with heroic chest.
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: Head/shoulders
    General colour scheme: Dark, purpely colours.

Cheers,

Dot
    Last edited by mmoca0c5506adc; 2011-11-22 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Fixed for proper template.

Deleted

This looks amazing and thank you for making this for me

Quote Originally Posted by DrWinkenstein View Post
    This looks amazing and thank you for making this for me
    No problem.

To the rest of my queue: I'm not well, and it shows due to the quality of my most recent signatures. You may have to wait till the end of the week. Sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xEviZu View Post
    Its ok there is no rush for it tbh. I want it to be perfect so i dont mind if you start getting creative and get proper into it
    Here is the first draft of the signature. Signatures for these forums are very small and tend to be hard to fit a lot of stuff into without looking extremely cluttered, so I tried to include as much as I could of what you wanted. Let me know via PM if you'd like changes to this.

Here is the wallpaper, again let me know if you want any changes...my eyes tend to go a bit googly after staring at these things for too long while I'm creating them. You have to go to the actual "my work" link in my signature and download it from my deviantart page to get the correct resolution.

(click to enlarge)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Here is the first draft of the signature. Signatures for these forums are very small and tend to be hard to fit a lot of stuff into without looking extremely cluttered, so I tried to include as much as I could of what you wanted. Let me know via PM if you'd like changes to this.

Here is the wallpaper, again let me know if you want any changes...my eyes tend to go a bit googly after staring at these things for too long while I'm creating them. You have to go to the actual "my work" link in my signature and download it from my deviantart page to get the correct resolution.

(click to enlarge)
    everything is perfect <3

only 1 thing tho, is there any chance you can increase the quality on the wallpaper? if not then no worries

Deleted
    Changed main char, so had to come up with a new signature

What you guys think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xEviZu View Post
    everything is perfect <3

only 1 thing tho, is there any chance you can increase the quality on the wallpaper? if not then no worries
    You'll have to let me know what you mean by "quality". I made it pretty dark on purpose so you can see the glow effects but I can probably turn up the saturation of the background image.

I'm glad that you're happy with the signature, I'm actually pretty proud of that one.

Deleted
    some amazing talent on show here

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll have to let me know what you mean by "quality". I made it pretty dark on purpose so you can see the glow effects but I can probably turn up the saturation of the background image.

I'm glad that you're happy with the signature, I'm actually pretty proud of that one.
    I'm guessing he means resolution, 900X 506 seems like a very strange dimension. However, if you go to Rivellana's deviant art page, and download it from there it is a lot bigger dimension. 2560×1440 to be exact.
    Haste Breakpoint Calculator! -------- CTC Calculator!

Sig by Elyaan | My Work | Que: 3 | PMs: OPEN

Deleted
    Hello there,

new poster, old reader here

got to say love the work here that much that I decided to make an account for this

so if any of the artists is not busy, would love it if you found some time for a signature for me

Signature:
    Visible text: Brooklynn
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu . battle. net/ wow /en/ character/ sunstrider/ Brooklynn/ (sorry cannot post links yet)
    Gear set: Tier 7 heroic (naxx 25)
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: no specific requests here
    General colour scheme: Being a rage user, something in blood red? don't know if you want to take it another direction please do so, don't want to overcomplicate my request!
    Any extras: /

Thanks a lot!

Duveltje

10+ Year Old Account
    If you look at my signature, it shows the extent of my abilities in Photoshop! I wouldn't mind if an artist, when free, could make a much, much better signature for me

Visible text:
    Darsithis is the name, of course. I think a good slogan would be: "Death Unto Thee, Phat Lewtz Unto Me"

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Armory Linkage Here

Gear set:
    Is it possible to model him in T8.5 (25 man) for DK's? Here is a link to it: Tier 8.5 (25). If not, then we can keep him in the T12 he's in now

Helm visible:
    Definitely if it's T8.5. If T12, leave the helm off

Your pose:
    Let's go with something nifty like melee pose, if we have the room. I figured mostly head and shoulder anyway

General colour scheme:
    Strangely, no dark blue here. I want a blood splatter across the bottom right of the image (probably under the text, which might have to be a lighter color. By under, I mean the text can flow over the splatter), and then the background should be a pretty dark green, blue, or black to let the blood & Darsithis stand out.

I can't wait to see it! You guys always make excellent signatures and I'd love to have one as well! Thank you for your time!!
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2011-11-22 at 09:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    If you look at my signature, it shows the extent of my abilities in Photoshop! I wouldn't mind if an artist, when free, could make a much, much better signature for me
    I'll claim this one, should be able to work on it later tonight or tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    (I can't post links yet sorry)
    relapse-gaming(dot)info

So it's about time to update our guild's website banner and logo. Not sure if a "guild logo" is something anyone is interested in doing, but we sure do need a new one. Our website address is above. With all of that said, these are the details:

The Banner
    Size: 100h, 400w is preferred, but feel free to increase the size as needed. I'll adjust to what you create.
    Text: Our guild name (Relapse) and (a Draenor guild)
    Color Scheme: As long as it isn't purple or pink, I'll adjust the site's color scheme with the banner. Be creative.
    Faction Symbol: I do not want the Alliance symbol featured in the banner.
    Extras: I'd like it to really stand out and be unique. We are a WOW guild, so maybe include some of the following: a Pandarean, the legendary staff, beer keg (to represent pandas), etc. As stated above, be creative!

The Logo
    Size: Not to big, not to small. The usual size of a logo.
    Details: I want our logo to be simple, but cool. The idea I had was an "R" with maybe a panda hat hanging on it or something to represent Mists of Pandaria. Feel free to be creative with this as well.
    Text: Include our guild name in the logo somehow. (Relapse)

Our Characters
    If you want to use some of our guild members in any of this, use these:

Pro on US-Draenor
    Judul on US-Draenor

(sorry, I can't post links yet)

Thanks in advance to anyone that takes this request. Looking forward to seeing the results!
    Pro

Deleted
    Found this screenshot in my folders of my main and I love how "taunting" she looks. I just had to make something more out of it. I did that siggy for my guild forums but I thought I might as well try doing one for MMO-C too. Shame it's in T12, might've changed the armor for it but I can't figure out what pose she had on when I took the screenshot. :'D

I've been so bored with my recent wallpaper, i spent a majority of last night listening to Christmas music (lol i know) and making said image below. It's semi WoW related due to it being a Draenei, but it's still a humanized pony. And after the nightmare night episode :> i've become a luna fan.
    So semi showing it off >_> i'm proud of it for some reason.
    Also: cat socks. And i'm so bad @ shadows. Little circle le sigh :l ONE DAY /shake fist.
    Image is based off picture below it.

Deleted
    I hope you don't mind me asking, but what is the font that you used called? I think it looks wonderful, although perhaps that might just be the awesome signature :P