10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    Just wanna give a public thanks to Ammeg for making the wallpaper for my raid

hehe more than welcome!

For those who haven't seen it yet, I did two, one because of the quote about the lovely pala who logged out half naked and the other is the "offical" version:

Offical: (clickable)

http://ammeg88.deviantart.com/#/d4h3e1u

Half naked pala: (clickable)

http://ammeg88.deviantart.com/#/d4h3ea3
    Last edited by Ammeg; 2011-11-24 at 05:51 PM.

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    New signature...because I can't seem to stop fiddling around in PS ;-)
    I love your new signature. There's so much awesome in it but I especially love the alliance necklace you added. For some reason that small detail just really pulls me in.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Not a real improvement, but it should give people with enough time an idea Oh, and I'm on a PvE server. Could you make that a blue player name + guild tag (non-PvP) rather than green, please? Thanks. :P It looks okay but not exactly what I was looking for. So if anyone else wants to give it a go...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Thanks, guys! Elysia--love your signature ;-) Makes me want to say valar dohaeris and winter is coming, all at once.
    Made me smile

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    People liked the priest sig so much I was asked to redo it with the Tier 13 Heroic.

This is for Soffe to use on their own guild forums, as requested.
    That looks really awesome!

And I am sure it's been asked before, but what is the font used there? I can see it's on a few different sigs around the place and I can't remember the name.

Thank you, Riv <3

Deleted
    Could I get a signature?
    I'd like my hunter Metsäsiika in it (stormreaver server) shooting with his bow if possible like a arrow in the air or like that
    and If possible could I get my pet seen in it too (wolf)
    and maybe my companion tiny sporebat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelhawk View Post
    Could I get a signature?
    I'd like my hunter Metsäsiika in it (stormreaver server) shooting with his bow if possible like a arrow in the air or like that
    and If possible could I get my pet seen in it too (wolf)
    and maybe my companion tiny sporebat
    Use the template on the first post: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...RST-POST-FAQ!)

Ja johan on nimi hunterille. Mistä te ihmiset näitä revitte? (And a translation to non-Finnish people so peeps don't think there's something weird going on here: What a name for a hunter. How do you guys come up with these? )
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2011-11-24 at 10:49 AM.

Size: 450 * 100
    Visible text: "Furious Gladiator Payne" ' Only the Dead know the end of war'
    Character: blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2008/03/az_leo.jpg a chick that looks like that but in the Absolution priest armor - sort of focusing in on the shoulders showing the face.
    General colour scheme: Purple, black, dark purple colours.. I want it to look like my character is mysterious while still badass (like ff9 kuja in burmecia scene*

looking to possibly pick up a few signature requests :>

see my work below. PM me if interested.

Please no double character, obnoxious mounts, excessive pets ect <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Ja johan on nimi hunterille. Mistä te ihmiset näitä revitte?
    It was a funny feeling to suddenly read Finnish in here while I was just casually browsing! So, hello you fellow Finnish artist.

And a new signature from me:

Something a bit different. Not sure if I'm entirely satisfied with it, but here we go anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiri View Post
    It was a funny feeling to suddenly read Finnish in here while I was just casually browsing! So, hello you fellow Finnish artist.
    Well hello there! o/

I have to ask this again since it's really bothering me. Can someone explain to me in a most simple way how to find heroic tier 13? I can only find the other versions for shoulder armors via Model Control, but it doesn't allow me to change any other pieces. I don't know what to do anymore!

---------- Post added 2011-11-24 at 05:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Atrophic View Post
    Signature:

Visible text: Ruse, Hand of A'dal
    Nocte - Blackrock
    Keepin' It Gangsta Since '05

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Ruse/advanced

Gear set: Heroic T12 (Purple Colored) No Tabard

Helm visible: No

Your pose: Doing the "Crank Dat Soulja Boy" dance alongside of Rarity from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Obviously a still frame pose, no gif.

General colour scheme: Dark Blue color scheme will work.

Any extras: Only things I'm really picky about is I would prefer the text to be towards the bottom of the signature and if you sign your sigs, if it could be on a transparent strip at the top or bottom of the signature, so it doesn't interfere, that would be cool.
    Finished! This was a fun signature to do but I couldn't find a way to fit in all the text in just one spot like you originally wished for.. Hope that isn't too much of a downer. And I really hope the end result is even close to what you wished for.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have time and interest i will request you for new girl signature

Visible text: Name (Allynna)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Allynna, realm Emeriss : http:/eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emeriss/Allynna/advanced
    Gear set: T5 Tirisfal regalia
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: you deside
    General colour scheme: girl style again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nerikins View Post
    That looks really awesome!

And I am sure it's been asked before, but what is the font used there? I can see it's on a few different sigs around the place and I can't remember the name.
    Angelic War: http://www.dafont.com/angelic-war.font

And thanks.

Well hello there! o/

I have to ask this again since it's really bothering me. Can someone explain to me in a most simple way how to find heroic tier 13? I can only find the other versions for shoulder armors via Model Control, but it doesn't allow me to change any other pieces. I don't know what to do anymore!
    I click on the armor slot, say, chest...it opens up the search box on the left side, then I scroll down to Item...it lists a bunch of Item #xxx, then I scroll to the bottom of the item numbers and start clicking, the tier 13 heroic versions are near the bottom of the Items somewhere, for every slot. You can click specifically on the armor type in the search box too (ie. plate) and it will narrow it down more.

Edit: Also, the sig you just posted above this looks friggin AWESOME.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well hello there! o/

It depends, which version of WMV you have plus what it is attatched to, for instance my MWV version 7 hates and I mean with a passion linking to the PTR of WoW so... I can't have T13 sets, but IF you can get it to work go to:

File > Discovery Item > (insert a character) > (insert type of armor aka chest) > type in "item" > scrowl down until you find it. They "should" be near the bottom.

WMV version 7 doesn't have them by default either (mainly because it is buggy to high hell and they won't be "fixing" it for a few months)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    It depends, which version of WMV you have plus what it is attatched to, for instance my MWV version 7 hates and I mean with a passion linking to the PTR of WoW so... I can't have T13 sets, but IF you can get it to work go to:

File > Discovery Item > (insert a character) > (insert type of armor aka chest) > type in "item" > scrowl down until you find it. They "should" be near the bottom.

WMV version 7 doesn't have them by default either (mainly because it is buggy to high hell and they won't be "fixing" it for a few months)
    Awesome, found them with that advice. I mean I could find normal tier 13 all along, but I just couldn't figure out how to get my hands on the heroic versions. Thanks for the advice both of ya, really helped me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, found them with that advice. I mean I could find normal tier 13 all along, but I just couldn't figure out how to get my hands on the heroic versions. Thanks for the advice both of ya, really helped me!
    Sure thing, I would have never found them myself if i4ni hadn't helped me out.

Deleted
    We seriously need a bigger amount of requester´s, I need some pretty pixels to look at during my lunch breaks!

10+ Year Old Account
    More than welcome

Had to hunt for new tier sets a few patches back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radore View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Lividius Khaz'goroth
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...idius/advanced
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Heroic T12
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Blood elf "buff" casting pose, fem.
    General colour scheme: Bathed in yellow light? yes . A little horde emblem top right maybe? Other paladin-y stuffs you think of chuck 'em in surprise me

Livi

I love paladin sigs. Love them!
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2011-11-24 at 06:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, are the signatures only WoW related or can I request something different?
    If an artist could contact me by PM I'd be very grateful.

An idea of what I'm looking for would be my firearms (as seen below) just better.
    Thanks in advance for someones time.