10+ Year Old Account
    Idea for my mage as SOME of T13 has decided to work

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

PMR:

To those still in my queue, I've just been extra busy with work and the holiday, I haven't forgotten about you <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: I want my guilds name (Affirmative Action) somewhere small and character's name (Sick) somewhere alittle bigger.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://media.stars.ign.com/articles/...g_6533150.html
    General colour scheme: Darker colors
    Any extras: I no this is mostly for wow but this sig is going to be for Starwars old Republic please help.
    Last edited by sicknessx; 2011-12-12 at 05:59 AM.

iphone request in the Guild Wars 2-painted concept art-brushstroke style:

pretty happy with how it came out for a first try
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

That's absolutely gorgeous, Zarina.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    PMR signature:
    looks so awesome, thanks!
    “The Jedi…the Sith…you don’t get it, do you? To the galaxy, they’re the same thing; just men and women with too much power, squabbling over religion, while the rest of us burn.”-Atton Rand

Deleted
    So I finally got everything to work after many troubling troubles.
    So how about we crank up that holiday spirit and start to celebrate my revival with free gifts? I'll open my request list again, with the following tips:

- Keep it simple, this will ensure you'll get a signature done by me (or it will at least increase the odds).
    - I like freedom.
    - If you have any preferences when it comes to fonts/poses/colours, please inform me.
    - I have no particular template for requests and in theory all I need is an armory link.
    - As far as I know, I have access to Tier 13 and cataclysmic gladiator models (since I'm not a wow player, please do me the favor of telling me the name of the gear sets you want).

Please no wallpapers. You might be able to persuade me, so it's worth trying, but know that I'll most likely turn it down.

Here is something I did after I got the adobe package to work:

(More examples of what I can do can be seen in my signature under the link: My work)

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    Agreed! You need fire for marshmallows (photoshop fire is good )
    Actually the fumes the Photoshop fire produces are highly toxic. Which again brings me back to the whole "do not kill Photoshop with fire" thing.

- Soko
    Last edited by mmocb5d28d3b01; 2011-12-12 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Why can't I make one post without many spelling errors

Quote Originally Posted by sicknessx View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: I want my guilds name (Affirmative Action) somewhere small and character's name (Sick) somewhere alittle bigger.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://media.stars.ign.com/articles/...g_6533150.html
    General colour scheme: Darker colors
    Any extras: I no this is mostly for wow but this sig is going to be for Starwars old Republic please help.
    Claimed.

OT: Welcome back Soko! I've missed seeing your works. *Huggers*

Deleted
    PM Request -

other sites

mmo-champion

Deleted
    PM request:

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/nHSlB.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    OT: Welcome back Soko! I've missed seeing your works. *Huggers*
    Thank you

This thread is a really good idea. I know that there are many peolpe with high skill in photoshop.

I need a logo for my guild. I want to put it on killing screens and if we make some achievements.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duran2sun View Post
    This thread is a really good idea. I know that there are many peolpe with high skill in photoshop.

I need a logo for my guild. I want to put it on killing screens and if we make some achievements.
    First of all use a template u can find at the start of this topic, else artist wont take ur request.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    Actually the fumes the Photoshop fire produces are highly toxic. Which again brings me back to the whole "do not kill Photoshop with fire" thing.
    True... which is one reason I have refrained from killing it with fire. Mainly thanks to you helping me get used to the way Photoshop works

and to add to the more OT-ness:

Thank you WMV for making me laugh so much my cat ran away and hide...
    Last edited by Ammeg; 2011-12-12 at 02:13 PM.

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: No text.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'm actually not doing a WoW signature, so here's the picture I'd like. >>Click<<
    General colour scheme: Grey and White.
    Any extras: I'd love some smokey effects and a little bit of snow, this will be used on many different Forums, including MMO-champ.
    Also, if you could, and I'd be your BFF, could you also make an Avatar of the picture, doesn't need to have the effects, but would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance, and if you could send me a PM when it's ready, as it's sometimes hard to find responses on this thread
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrated View Post

Since I made his Signature, Might as well update it.

Sorry i didn't get to your PM Sikk. Haven't done any Signature's in awhile. Let alone mess around in PS.

On break sort of...

Regardless - Hope you like the new one
    Applaud. True gent

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sicknessx View Post
    Signature: Visible text: I want my guilds name (Affirmative Action) somewhere small and character's name (Sick) somewhere alittle bigger.
    For some reason I can't get Imgur to show the images so I've uploaded them to DA. Very frustrating :/ Anyway, hope this is what you were wanting. If you want a bigger one to go on guild forums just let me know the size and I'll work it for ya.

http://kaylee99.deviantart.com/#/d4iwb4a http://kaylee99.deviantart.com/#/d4iwb9g - Icon

10+ Year Old Account
    Requesting a signature:

Visible text: 'Rixark' in a fancy golden text
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hellscream/Rixark/advanced
    Gear set: Paladin Tier 6(Lightbringer) w/ The Bulwark of Azzinoth shield and the Dragonscale-Encrusted Longblade from Sunwell. ALSO, wearing the Argent Crusader's Tabard.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Preferably in a angry blocking pose.
    General colour scheme: Dark back drop with a light center, Paladin themed.
    Any extras: If you can, have my wings from Avenging Wrath up. That would be awesome :3

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Rixarius; 2011-12-12 at 04:29 PM.

Lovely work as always Soko! I notice your sig/avatar has gotten into the holiday spirit as well :P. Your santa looks a bit menacing though...

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

I'm not even really sure what this is, but the requester wanted these elements to promote his Youtube channel so here ya go. :P

My queue is currently cleared, if anyone is interested PM me.

Deleted
    Fiddled around with Photoshop again. A wallpaper of my priest and my boyfriend's shaman. I tried to make my priest look like a guardian angel but in the end I think she looks more like a ghost. :'D I like the result though. The shammy stands out a bit but I didn't know what to do to him so I just left it like that.

http://i.imgur.com/lDlMa.png

Got two people in my queue, should get the signatures sorted tomorrow due to a day off!

EDIT: The wallpaper actually represents the current state of my relationship. We live fairly far away from eachother but we still carry a part of eachother with us. I know it sounds sweet and almost icky but I don't know how else to put it!
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2011-12-12 at 06:17 PM.