Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    iphone request:

Thanks so much!!!!!!! I love it
    Last edited by Anira1152; 2012-01-04 at 03:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazarann View Post
    I don't mean to be rude, but does everyone ignoring my request? QQ
    Not intentionally, sometimes the thread moves so fast that things get overlooked. I'll claim yours and work on it later, I'm good with paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Raeynn View Post
    Because Sanistra said it was ok for someone else to attempt.
    I love girlie colors. But I did turn the tier a little more purple-ish to match.

*Edit- It doesn't look as good when I post it here. :x Bleh.
    Honestly I think that looks lovely, Raeynn. I love the pinks and the sparkles you put in it. I made one earlier also because I wanted to try out the pink as well just for the fun of it but didn't post it because it was just for fun. I wish they had more pink toned gear in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone know where to find Nozdormu's new dragon form in WMV? Can't seem to figure out what it's listed under.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazarann View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Dazarann Stormreaver-US
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...azarann/simple
    Gear set: tier 12
    Helm visible: No helm please.
    Your pose: Casting
    General colour scheme: Orange / Yellow

Thanks guys =)
    Here you go!!!
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2012-01-04 at 05:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Skipping the wallpaper request but here's the sig!
    Oh my god! That looks beautiful, thanks so much for your effort in doing this for me!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brienna View Post
    Click for fullsize:
    Looks amazing Brienna, can see you are working hard even tho your requests are closed

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Here you go!!!

Color scheme is better than I imagined. I can't thank you enough!

retarded question: Is my sig showing up for anyone else? or am I just wigging out.
    Last edited by Dazarann; 2012-01-04 at 08:36 AM.

Deleted
    Signature:

Visible text: Roum (with the Immortal title)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Roum/advanced
    Gear set: Warrior tier 4 without the head slot (instead http://www.wowhead.com/spell=41312) ; http://www.wowhead.com/item=30058 with a mongoose enchant as a main hand weapon and http://www.wowhead.com/item=29266 as a shield; Of course the bracers, the belt and the boots should be in t4 theme (here they are http://www.wowhead.com/item=28747; http://www.wowhead.com/item=28566; http://www.wowhead.com/item=28502;)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Don’t really know. Think of something easy for you if you want but I don’t really want anything special.
    General color scheme: Something from SSC or Karazhan
    Any extras: Nothing that would make it hard for you.

Wallpaper: Iphone 4 resolution (960×640 pixels)

Same as in the signature.

What you're doing guys is great; long ago I posted in here about my druid but I didn't receive a reply so here it's me again with my warrior :S. Would be thankful if you could draw something nice. Thanks

Deleted
    Awesome idea, and im trying it !
    Signature:
    Visible text: My characters name : Nozzman

Im a Male Disc priest Troll, Draenor EU

Gear set: Tier 13 normal if thats alright
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: Just the regular standing still of a troll
    General colour scheme: Im a priest healer so i'd like some lights around me, youknow the impressive priest stylish stuff !
    Any extras: Im open for anything, not too much tho

thanks in advance guys Looking forward to it !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinrok View Post
    Hi everybody, sorry for bad english but i'm a french guy ><

I would like a banner for my website (on world of warcraft, Jinrok dot fr /site) cause i'm building it but i'm a poor graphist

I need it in 1000(L) x140 to 200(H)
    With a Worgen Warrior in T13 (don't care about the color) and the gurthalak And a Blood Elf Death Knight in T8 or T10 (same, don't care about the color) And gurthalak too but in a different color than the war.

Main color of the banner: Orange & Black
    Title on the banner: www . Jinrok . fr

I Need a background too who looks like the banner (if possible)
    And à Logo with "JK" mixed together or "Jinrok" (as you prefer) for the website.

I know i'ts a HUGE work, but i'll pay 30$ (25 euros) for the one who makes the future skin of my website. No fake (You'll need paypal account)
    Thank you
    Bumb, i really need it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jinrok View Post
    Bumb, i really need it ^^
    There is a 1 week cooldown on posts. I understand you want your banner and personally I would love to do it however I'm a bit backed up right now. most artists seem to reed a few pages back or something. your request is quite large though interesting so don't give up hope yet. All we ask is please follow the rules on the first post.

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

Also edited version as I realized the part of the legendary staff you can see in there looked like...something else. :P
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2012-01-05 at 05:34 AM.

Deleted
    Uh sorry i've forgot to read them correctly. Excuse me for this disagrement

Is it possible to do mine yet?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8822mike View Post
    Is it possible to do mine yet?
    Patience. You requested a wallpaper, which is even more time consuming to do than a signature. Also, a lot of people are having issues with nelf eyes, so that's another reason it's delayed.

Keep in mind, people, just because you post it does not guarantee you anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Brienna View Post
    Click for fullsize:
    thank you so much that looks amazing!

Dear Lovely Artists!
    As a dancer to my fellow artists, I was wondering if I could request a signature. This signature has two requirements, it is for RIFT and the signature must basically say "The Fame Monster" or "Fame Monster." Colors like black and white with a dash of grey were the ones in Lady GaGa's pictures sooo, it's totally up to you. In the future, I'll probably request one with my character, but right now, I would just love this signature! Pm if you will be able to do it so that I can brag on the forums about you! This project, is totally up to you, it only has to fill those two requirements! Love Ya Monsters!!!! Thanks too!!!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    @Vildkatt: Thanks! Working hard but not on photoshop stuff, lol. At least not much lately. Just finally had a chance where I didn't have anything to do and couldn't handle it so I had to find something to work on!

@Hightailer: Glad you like it! Enjoy

---------- Post added 2012-01-04 at 10:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Narcisse View Post
    Dear Lovely Artists!
    As a dancer to my fellow artists, I was wondering if I could request a signature. This signature has two requirements, it is for RIFT and the signature must basically say "The Fame Monster" or "Fame Monster." Colors like black and white with a dash of grey were the ones in Lady GaGa's pictures sooo, it's totally up to you. In the future, I'll probably request one with my character, but right now, I would just love this signature! Pm if you will be able to do it so that I can brag on the forums about you! This project, is totally up to you, it only has to fill those two requirements! Love Ya Monsters!!!! Thanks too!!!!!!!!!!!
    Narcisse, I did a couple Rift signatures for myself when the game first came out. I have a very small Rift section in my DA gallery if you want to take a look at them and see if it's anything you might be interested in (click on "My Work" in my signature to get to my DA page). Your request is kinda vague so I'm not going to guarantee anything since I don't know exactly what you're looking for but you're welcome to check them out and we can go from there.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

Well, I really enjoy people's improvisations, so I decided that it would be up to the creator to create whatever came to mind. The only thing that I would like is the signature to say Fame Monster, with an explosion of Lady GaGaesqeness, and you can't say you don't know what that is! Everyone knows lady GaGa! If you would love to do this signature, I will adore to start a conversation, but I don't want to swamp you because of your signature "Not taking Requests." So it is totally up to you! Thanks! and your signature is amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    RAWR! So I am semi back to the world of the living, I have a few requests in my inbox that I am getting through (so if you have pm-ed me I WILL get to you!)

Have PM-ed the two that I have completed today and will get on to more of them as soon as I am alive again (hate being ill) I guess this is just a YOU WILL GET YOUR REQUEST!!! post

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||