Visible text: Toddless of Hellscream
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...dless/advanced
    Gear set: I really like the Hour of Twilight 5 man set (yeah I'm weird). I found a website that has the pieces listed here.
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: I love the "attack ready" pose, especially with gurth.
    General colour scheme: I would like to leave this up to the artist. I'm thinking darker colors, or something to make the set jump out.
    Any extras: I want the sig to feel full....but not overwhelming. Special effects are nice, I'll leave the pretty to the artist. Honestly I don't know what ya'll are capable of other than what I've seen looking around on the forums.

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sáfarie View Post
    Signature Request

Visible text: Sianne, Destroyer's end

Armory link/Facial screenshot: This is the char but with helmet on can't take it off because i am not home. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Sianne/simple. here is a other char of me but with helmet off got the same face and hair. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ngbeerr/simple

Gear set: Tier 13 normal

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Dont know, Something with the weapon, Supprise me!

General colour scheme: What fits with the armor.

Any extras: maby a Dragon soul theme, dont really needs any extra.
    Finished. Tried a few new tricks and tested some new brushes. I personally like the result!

EDIT: Also made an updated signature of my priest with her new transmog. From green to red colorwise. Woop woop.

Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2012-01-10 at 09:40 PM.

Deleted

For guildie.
    Last edited by mmoc9f3c8526e6; 2012-01-10 at 08:58 PM.

Hey I am looking for a signature for my twitch stream.

I play an elemental shaman (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...blebear/simple).

I would like to be wearing either Skyshatter, Merciful, or the current Tier set. (maybe casting a Lightning Bolt) or something.

Also, if you could add Mimiron's Head mount somewhere in the background.

Realid - cjhans@ymail.com

I will put a link to your portfolio on my stream.
    Last edited by Crabcakez; 2012-01-10 at 09:05 PM.

this looks great! the font really goes with it, thank you having some trouble with mmo and using signatures but will have it up when i can. ty for putting time it it.

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

Deleted
    glad you like it. There is some help on the first post in this thread. it will tell you how to move it across

Deleted
    Signature request:
    Visible text: Nataela, The insane
    Facial screenshot: I got some few pictures that i'm finding interesting
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...012215005.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...012215320.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...012215453.jpg/
    Gear set: the gear i am already wearing + Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa´s rest
    Helm visible: helm on please
    General colour scheme: electric elemental shaman OR redfire bursty elemental shaman
    Any extras: i've one request, i'd like to have Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest, on me. Since i'll have that staff very soon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    Not sure if it will help or not but I made this for a friend to help him with layers

http://ammeg88.deviantart.com/#/d4lq9gm

Also I advise checking out this: www.sokogeka.co.uk/Tutorials/Tutorial.zip

Awesome tutorial

Try and use "simple" fonts, ones you can see or make the ones you use bigger, remember the rule of thirds helps a lot in making images flow, other than that just remember to use your shift key when changing the size of an image. (if you are using photoshop you can ctrl + t and then use shift whilst dragging one corner and it'll make it smaller without warping or distorting the image)

Soko has some pretty decent brushes (I think they are attatched to the link above) which you can use to smudge your backgounds etc.

Hope this helps and I didn't rant on.
    Thanks Ammeg. The brushes alone are awesome! Slowly getting the hang of this. not really that great an artist either just quite good with photos and shapes so thought id give this a try Having fun atm so all is good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    Thanks Ammeg. The brushes alone are awesome! Slowly getting the hang of this. not really that great an artist either just quite good with photos and shapes so thought id give this a try Having fun atm so all is good
    Glad I could help but you don't need to be an artist to make signatures/banners/backgrounds all it is is manipulation of an image, I am sure you will be brilliant when you figure out your own way of doing it

Most people in this thread are not "artists" as this isn't real art, it is just... heh... to quote someone else "lazy man's" art (no offence to any of you)

Just find your way of doing your thing and it'll fall in to place, especially if you are good with photos etc

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Signature: Professor Lyseria
    Visible text: Professor Lyseia
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lyseria/simple) (can't post links yet)
    Gear set: Purple Paldin Tier 2 TBC armor (whole set) while wielding 2 Bogreaver
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Swinging my weapons
    General colour scheme: Purple background, much like Crystalsong Forest background, white/purple colour
    Any extras: If you could fix Tirion in background or any paladin that would be great.

Deleted
    So it finally happened!

I actually succeeded in making this whole charade work. After some major tweaking I shouldn't sound like I got a major breathing disorder and you should be able to hear what I say (when I talk and don't mumble). If you haven't grasped what I'm talking about yet, it's the video tutorial I promised you all:

(clicky picture to go to it)

Final product:

As I have written in the description of the youtube film, I am very sorry about the quiet mumbling sections, but I am a guy and I find it completely inhumane to both think, speak and act at the same time.

Chalk Brush link:
    http://briancurnel.deviantart.com/ar...Paint-93175048

Fire Brush link:
    (Sadly could not find this one but I will update when I have a link for it)

Download the PSD:
    (Will be up when I can be asked to upload it)

Download the Movie in Quicktime format:
    (Again will be up when I can be asked to upload it and stuffs)

Youtube channel (not that there is anything except this movie):
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Sokogeka?feature=mhee

I hope you enjoy it.
    - Soko
    Last edited by mmocb5d28d3b01; 2012-01-10 at 10:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Rivellana!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    [center][SIZE=5]If you haven't grasped what I'm talking about yet, it's the video tutorial I promised you all:

I hope you enjoy it.
    - Soko
    Looked at it and did not have any issues hearing what you says at any times and I am not from a English speaking country so!

Anyway, loved it and will definitely try it out when I manage to get some spare time! <3
    Last edited by mmocc3d40ddaa5; 2012-01-11 at 10:16 AM. Reason: removed pic link :)

Quote Originally Posted by Crabcakez View Post
    Hey I am looking for a signature for my twitch stream.

I play an elemental shaman (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...blebear/simple).

I would like to be wearing either Skyshatter, Merciful, or the current Tier set. (maybe casting a Lightning Bolt) or something.
    Here is the finished product. Since you said it's for a stream I made it larger than MMO-Champ standards and it's a .png so the file size is larger. Do not use it here. If you want to use it here I can re-make it to fit the size rules. Just let me know. I did put your mount in there. It's underneath the name and faded out so not to mess up the sig to much.
    *Safhira is finally gettin' her groove back*

Last edited by Safhira; 2012-01-11 at 03:13 AM. Reason: Finished Sig

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    So it finally happened!

snippety snip

I hope you enjoy it.
    - Soko
    So I just got home from work and was taking my daily stroll through thread while eating dinner when I saw this. I just spit food on the screen as I exclaimed OMG!! with a mouth full of food (attractive i know). My husband actually asked me what was wrong bc i made such a commotion, lol Can't wait to listen to it...and use and abuse and take advantage of it....

---------- Post added 2012-01-10 at 06:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nyteyes View Post
    Desktop Wallpaper Request

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1600 x 900 widescreen
    Visible text: Alexstrasza the Life-Binder
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Gear set: Prefer her in just her human form. No dragon form needed on the wallpaper. Artist can choose whatever background he or she chooses such as the Wyrmrest Temple, night sky ect.
    Helm visible:
    Your pose: Standing or laying down, whatever the artist prefers or thinks will look best. If standing she should probably be on the right side of the wallpaper as my desktop icons are all on the left side.
    General colour scheme: Prefer a darker themed wallpaper. I would think that black, reds, gold colors ect would go well but will leave that judgement up to the artists.
    Any extras: Fires or hands/eyes glowing ect while casting would be cool too.

Feel free to pm me with any questions or suggestions you may have concerning the wallpaper. I thank whoever decides to work on this in advance and look forward to seeing what you talented people come up with. Thanks again!
    Really want to claim this one but I just started a new job so it might take me a few days..possibly the weekend to get it finished. If anyone else wants to do it, please don't hesitate, but if no one else does it at least you know someone is planning to do it.

|Not Taking Requests|My Work|Signature by Zarina|

I appreciate you taking interest in it, please take your time or if anyone else wants to take hold of this project feel free too. I could not only use one for my gaming rig but also for my work laptop as well. Thanks again in advance to the artists and grats to Brienna on the new job! =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Soko, I don't know what is more dreamy. The tutorial, or listening to your accent.

Disregard this
    Last edited by Malgru; 2012-01-11 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Soko, I don't know what is more dreamy. The tutorial, or listening to your accent.
    I double scoop ice cream that! I really don't know how in the world you're still single! Geek stole my saying but I always say "Geeks are sexy!" You, milord, are very smexy! Great work on the vid tut hon. It's wonderful. *Hugs*