Deleted
    That's fucking amazing! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    And I did ask if he post on forums or PM someone else. The answer was no...
    Seriously? Who is the requester? This is so fucking stupid his/her name deserves to be up for display.

Quote Originally Posted by Meck View Post
    Can´t post Arsenal Link
    In that case, tell us your char name, server, and region. So we can find it ourselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    So here's what I was wanting to show you guys / get your opinion on:

I haven't ever attempted to pencil sketch something and then paint it on the computer (with a fugging mouse, by the way). I see these all the time on DeviantArt and I wanted to try and make my own. People seem to get a lot of commissions for these.

Do you like it? Be honest. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post

I think I speak for everyone here......

In case you didn't understand... yes, it's very purty, awesome..ect. Nice work!

I love it. I have no clue what this is but it's really cute and pretty and awesome. And tbh I LOVE the sketch itself a lot. Wow you're a real artist!
    deviantART

I haven't ever attempted to pencil sketch something and then paint it on the computer (with a fugging mouse, by the way). I see these all the time on DeviantArt and I wanted to try and make my own. People seem to get a lot of commissions for these.

Do you like it? Be honest. <3
    You did a great job. Esp considering you used a mouse!!

Quote Originally Posted by Axalicious View Post
    Awesome, much appreciated Axal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks a ton for the compliments. :3

I totally stepped out of my comfort zone on this one. I've never been good at drawing things I see in my imagination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome job on the chibi, Geeki! :-) The only constructive comment I have is that I think the hand on the viewer's right might have the thumb in the wrong place (when I put my hands in that position, the thumb is on the other side of my hand). So awesome that you branched out to try something new! Right on...love it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Seriously? Who is the requester? This is so fucking stupid his/her name deserves to be up for display.
    The requester was me. I'm very sorry and what I did was something an asshole would do, for some reason it didn't come to mind that it would be a waste of time if it happened that both artists made signatures for me. Yes it was retarded.

I've never been good at drawing things I see in my imagination.
    Psh, what a liar :3

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Spent last few hours on this for my Deviant page (used your letter sig thingie tutorial Ely :3 ):

Last edited by Zil; 2012-08-13 at 09:53 PM. Reason: wrong pic link
    deviantART

Deleted
    oO Could you do my request in previous page in the ZIL style? (Don't know if someone started my request but it's recent so I guess not) it is really awesome.

PM me with details and I will But please take your time to check if noone picked it up (if they have they would've posted after your request saying something like "claimed" or similar)
    deviantART

Deleted
    Alright awesome, I have PMd you and will edit my previous post. +1

Been experimenting with some new techniques during the day, slowly trying to get back to Photoshop after being called various unpleasant things by requesters.

I'm not sure if the quality is the way it should be seeing as my Internet currently is down and I saved it on my iPhone and uploaded to Imgur from the phone, but whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    I'm not sure if the quality is the way it should be seeing as my Internet currently is down and I saved it on my iPhone and uploaded to Imgur from the phone, but whatever
    Quality shmuality! It looks awesome, reminds me of live robot-manequins from some video. Bjork maybe... Very cool!
    deviantART

Please and thanks to anyone who could please make me this, Zil yours is amazing if you could make me one like yours I'd be honoured.

Visible text: Dragonslayer Fulkzz
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Fulkzz/simple
    Gear set: I'd like Paladin Tier 5 set
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Id prefer a top half of my character cut off if possible (shoulders and face preferably)
    General colour scheme: Blue or Purple to match the set
    Any extras: none