Ty all so much for the lovely words. It means a lot to me that people actually like the work I do.
    ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    After all the beautiful Soko-style signatures posted, I'm afraid these are Shy-style - however here goes...
    Don't be silly! I absolutely love your style <3
    Keep cranking out the fantastic work x
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-08-20 at 03:11 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Thought I'd update mine as well :P

Non mmo:

Quote Originally Posted by Piffnifty View Post
    This is gorgeous.

Oh that blueeeee, purrty!
    deviantART

Deleted
    Thank you! Gives me confidence hearing you guys say that

10+ Year Old Account

Non mmo:
    THIS!!!!! IS!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!! The hair looks fantastic, her post is great, the "halo" is great......*wiggle*

Twitch.Tv Commission*: Borders added around the info sections to show separation.
    *Note: I will always accept requests for these, however I am currently only doing them for donations or DA points.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    THIS!!!!! IS!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!! The hair looks fantastic, her pose is great, the "halo" is great......*wiggle*
    I 1000% agree!
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-08-20 at 06:52 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Non mmo:

AMAZING. I get so giddy over priest sigs, especially T3.

Quick enquiry: I've been asked by about 2-3 people as to how I make my wallpapers + their mishmash backgrounds. I've just told them briefly/roughly via PM, but if enough of you would be interested, I guess I could make a comprehensive and detailed tutorial. If anyone else's interested in me making one, shoot me a PM, and if there is enough interest I'll start on it right away.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-08-20 at 07:06 PM.

Can anyone please tell me twitch streaming window px size? The one where you make offline pic. I made two and got them both wrong QQ. Thanks!!
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Can anyone please tell me twitch streaming window px size? The one where you make offline pic. I made two and got them both wrong QQ. Thanks!!
    768 x 432 or
    1089 x 612 or
    1280 x 720
    You still have a choice

Renegade Legion is recruiting! PM for more information!

Thanks Elvi <3
    deviantART

Signature for Paq

Hi, this is Paqt, a hunter from TM. I'd like a signature since my old one was back when I was Alliance.

Signature:
    Visible text: I'd like my name, Paqt, my server, US-Zul'Jin and my guild, TM to be shown.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us. battle. net/ wow/en/character/zuljin/Paqt/advanced (can't post links)
    Gear set: My transmog set off the armory plus, for the helm, Steamworker's Goggles which I haven't had drop yet.
    Helm visible: Yes. I want the goggles to be shown.
    Your pose: I want the bow shooting stance of a troll.
    General colour scheme: A fiery, badass scheme, with a preference of red and white.
    Any extras: Maybe a fire arrow shot that creates the name and the guild tag, just something creative would be fine .

Something fun I did: and new siggy

Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    It's great though that we do have people with their own style, Shy, and to be honest that is not an easy thing to find for each of us I believe. So yay keep up!

Also I'm back from being afk and can take couple requests - ONLY signatures. No wallpapers, twitches, etc.

Can't wait for when kids are nuked so I can watch Soko's stream, yip yip!
    Quote Originally Posted by nafz View Post
    Very nicely done!
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Don't be silly! I absolutely love your style <3
    Keep cranking out the fantastic work x
    Thank you all <3 One thing though, Zil, I'm a little concerned with the concept of nuking kids... not sure that's lawful! hehe

And onto another PMR:

Also - re-opening my queue for SIGNATURES ONLY. Still have a lot of wallpapers and other bits to do, but as I love making signatures it's nice to fit one or two in as a personal reward when I finish something more taxing
    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-08-20 at 08:04 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay guys signature wall #2, kgo.

Last edited by Holycrush; 2012-08-20 at 08:07 PM.
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

I would like to request a Signature and a wallpaper.

Signature:
    Visible text: Firelord Sidius
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...idius/advanced
    Gear set: T10 Herioc with Shadowmourne
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Preparing to attack
    General colour scheme: As dark as physically possible (You know the whole death and decay look)
    Any extras: Black, red, purple and green are the colours I would want used but other then that you have have total free reign, Also would it be too much to ask for an avatar to be made from this also?

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x1080
    Visible text: Firelord Sidius
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...idius/advanced
    Gear set: T8.5 (25 man) with Shadowmourne
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Preparing to attack
    General colour scheme: As dark as possible with a blueish green background hue and maybe some undead minions (Of all varieties) in the background (AotD)
    Any extras: general colours I would like to see are greens, reds, blues and purple hues but other then that go nuts and be creative

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Quick enquiry: I've been asked by about 2-3 people as to how I make my wallpapers + their mishmash backgrounds. I've just told them briefly/roughly via PM, but if enough of you would be interested, I guess I could make a comprehensive and detailed tutorial. If anyone else's interested in me making one, shoot me a PM, and if there is enough interest I'll start on it right away.
    I looked through your work and saw a tutorial on how to do the text..signature thingy. Just wanted to thank you for making that!

I obviously made one~ see v below!

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Twitch.Tv Commission*:
    You guys blinded by the recent tutorial and stream hype or something? This is bloody brilliant and unique on all levels and is way too cool to go unseen.