Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    You guys blinded by the recent tutorial and stream hype or something? This is bloody brilliant and unique on all levels and is way too cool to go unseen.
    Not at all! I stalk Geeki daily on DA ::]
    All her stuff is fabulous!

Speaking of beautiful and unique, your signature is gorgeous <3

OT: Eylaan, I fully support a WP tutorial <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Something fun I did: and new siggy
    This is awesome. I had a Ravenna sig almost identical to this a few months back.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch1991 View Post
    I looked through your work and saw a tutorial on how to do the text..signature thingy. Just wanted to thank you for making that!

I obviously made one~ see v below!
    Nice one. Good to hear that people still find it useful!

You guys blinded by the recent tutorial and stream hype or something? This is bloody brilliant and unique on all levels and is way too cool to go unseen.
    I skim read the last two pages (and somehow skipped over it). Stunning stuff, Geeki. You never fail to impress.

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    OT: Eylaan, I fully support a WP tutorial <3
    Great. I've got enough support for it and will begin tomorrow morning. Already decided to have the new MoP PvP Shaman set (I think? It has molten rock on it) on a Draenei + a Shadowmoon Valley background.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-08-20 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holycrush View Post
    Okay guys signature wall #2, kgo.

I have to admit, the background didn't catch my eyes, but I definitely clicked it because it said "Free cookies :3". Was not dissapointed, awesome stuff!

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Too many to quote but the last 2 pages are awesome works! Y'all are on fire!

10+ Year Old Account
    Piffnifty: Wow! Nice :-)
    Geeki: The Twitch.TV piece is amazing. You're awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    This is awesome. I had a Ravenna sig almost identical to this a few months back.

Nice one. Good to hear that people still find it useful!

I skim read the last two pages (and somehow skipped over it). Stunning stuff, Geeki. You never fail to impress.

Great. I've got enough support for it and will begin tomorrow morning. Already decided to have the new MoP PvP Shaman set (I think? It has molten rock on it) on a Draenei + a Shadowmoon Valley background.
    Excited too see it!

Twitch, your sig is far too large, scale it down before you get an infraction.

•Maximum signature width: 500px total. If you have a 250px image and a 300px image side by side, that would be violating this rule.
    •Maximum signature height: 100px total. If you have a 75px image and a 50px image one below the other, that would be violating this rule.
    •Maximum signature filesize: 50kB total. If you have multiple images then the filesize is added between them. Smilies also count.

Twitch, your sig is far too large, scale it down before you get an infraction.

•Maximum signature width: 500px total. If you have a 250px image and a 300px image side by side, that would be violating this rule.
    •Maximum signature height: 100px total. If you have a 75px image and a 50px image one below the other, that would be violating this rule.
    •Maximum signature filesize: 50kB total. If you have multiple images then the filesize is added between them. Smilies also count.
    Thanks for the warning. In the process of fixing it.

Scratch that question, got 'er figured out.
    Last edited by Twitch1991; 2012-08-20 at 11:55 PM.

Awesome work here guys and girls!

Now I have a Twitch.tv layout request, too:

Twitch Background:
    Visible text: Arcádia - Priest & Maiel - Warrior
    Armory link: Priest: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A1dia/simple | Warrior: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/maiel/simple with the belt and boots from this http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nathdra/simple char
    Gear set: Priest: T8 | Warrior: T13 Heroic (Current armory set) + extra info for warrior above.
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: Completely open to this
    Left side: Character model + Name text for priest
    Right side: Character model + Name text for warrior
    General colour scheme: maybe based on the class colors

Banner:
    Size: Twitch banner, I'm not sure if there is a specific size as it can be scaled.
    Visible text: Stan - Schwingen des Phoenix
    Logo: Yes, see PSD
    General colour scheme: matching the logo/style

Font: http://www.dafont.com/ikarus.font (the first)
    Example of how our guild branding is normally used and the psd file: http://nerdvz.de/sdp-killshots_art_only.psd
    Last edited by Stanzilla; 2012-08-20 at 11:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ummm....*blush?*

Made my first signature. Don't think it turned out too bad!

Last edited by Ampallotta; 2012-08-21 at 01:02 AM.

Requesting Signature:

I'd like this image(Exact picture) FusedMass written in tiny golden letters at the bottom of it if you can. I really like the picture.

Not asking a whole bunch just spice it up if you think you can. Or put the initials FM at the bottom. I really do not want to distract from the overall theme of it and rezied to the measurement's MMO Champion requires If you can make it more wide.

That is all.

Besides that use your best thoughts to spice it up.

Thank you in advance for whomever does it. I will be forever greate full.
    Last edited by FusedMass; 2012-08-21 at 01:52 AM.

So I got bored and took a screenshot outside IF and made a funny little battle scene...I think my shadows are a bit off, but this is my first try at this xD I had fun with it!

(Don't wanna clog up the page with a big picture, so I'll just link it

http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/...ackground3.png

Then I figured I'd put the dwarf to actual good use and ended up with this, after looking at a few tutorials today ^_^

Any feedback greatly appreciated!

Made a WP for my hubby <3

Ignore the HUGE border but I fucked up his resolution (plus he said he actually prefers it)

I'm still not confident with WPs, so I anxiously await Elyaan tutorial ::]
    As always, advice/feedback appreciated xx

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty please!!!

Signature:
    Visible text: Justicar Nymfomania
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mania/advanced

Gear set: Current set would be great.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: casting a spell, chaos bolt if you can.
    General colour scheme: Evil warlock filled with felmagics
    Any extras: Felguard and imp around would be nice and my arch hand would even be cool.

---------- Post added 2012-08-21 at 03:33 AM ----------

Ignore the HUGE border but I fucked up his resolution (plus he said he actually prefers it)

Thats pretty nice IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymonic View Post
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you.
    Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

Looks really good.

I love that SO much. It's beautiful!

^.^ ty guys so so much.

If anyone is interested in using it, I can always remove the name and re-upload it.
    Just shoot me a PM

/hugs

Agreed. Very nice

10+ Year Old Account
    i4ni - I really like what you did with that Blood Elf. I think she's gorgeous! The gear set looks amazing, and works well with everything you did.

Also:

First *full* character edit request. I'm scared sh!tless hoping the person who requested it will like it.
    This is my first time editing not only the hair, but drawing the clothes and making body edits as well.