Deleted
    Hey

So it seems im getting infracted for exceeding the maximum allowed size of 500px by 100px high by 50kb in my signature.

Is anyone able to fix it so its appropriate for this forum?

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ra-d56fo7n.jpg

Regards

Last edited by Wraylas; 2012-08-22 at 04:25 PM.
    Intel i5 3470 | MSI z77a-g41 | SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6870 | Crucial Ballistix sport 8GB | OCZ Vertex 3 (90GB)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    No Humans
    Ouch, that hurt. Ely is an anti-humanist. What is this sorcery?!

There is no hope for humanity.
    Last edited by Holycrush; 2012-08-22 at 04:33 PM.
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Manarak View Post
    Hey

So it seems im getting infracted for exceeding the maximum allowed size of 500px by 100px high by 50kb in my signature.

Is anyone able to fix it so its appropriate for this forum?

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ra-d56fo7n.jpg

Regards
    Ummm, it's under the sig limits.

It's 400px × 100px and 49,725 bytes. *shrug*
    Last edited by Safhira; 2012-08-22 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    General point (and private messaged one) duly noted.

I'm going to go on record here and state that as a sig maker, as long as I think I can figure out what the requester is looking for, then I'm going to see if I can make something they might be willing to use. From what I read in the lead post, the only specific rules for those making the sigs were that we post here to notify others that we have "claimed" a request and that we produce decent signatures. [---]
    100 % agree.

Anyway, PMR:

Can take on one request or so, but at the end of the week I doubt I'll have the time to make any signatures. Ah well.

*Signatures only.
    *No MoP stuff.
    *Nothing very specific.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Ummm, it's under the sig limits.

It's 400px × 100px and 49,725 bytes. *shrug*
    I did have some text underneath the signature, i guess thats what was causing it. Thanks anyway.

Since a few people have PM'd me regarding issues on the step where you make shadows in the wallpaper tutorial (my fault, I should've explained it better), I whipped up a quick 5 minute tutorial. I hope it makes sense/suffices.
    Thank you!!

/one of those people
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    No Tauren, Humans, Gnomes, Dwarves or male Night Elves.
    Gotta be specific. Got something against male night elves? XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed - just feel like making a signature

And done - hope you like it

>cant post links<
    Thanks a lot , looks awesooooome!

Deleted
    @Sonnillon

Here's what I managed to scrape together. The horde sigil is there, I promise.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/540...nmopbanner.png

Quote Originally Posted by Yumisara View Post
    Gotta be specific. Got something against male night elves? XD
    Broken eyes/horrible models.

P.S. I've taken in Lilliputia's comments and I'm reworking the first post for the thousandth time. Thanks.

Edit: First post has been updated. The templates have been removed. Let your creativity flow.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-08-22 at 06:35 PM.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Axalicious View Post
    This is awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyra View Post
    Hey Photoshoppers. First of all, really really awesome work!
    With MoP getting close, i wanted to request a Banner for my guild's website. I requested one at the end of Wrath aswell, and i was completely stunned by the result (http://tiny.cc/oy2fcw). So I'm asking you once again, to make me one for MoP :-)

My idea for the Banner is this:
    Size: 800x200 pixel (Or if you want to look for yourself: http://doi.guildomatic.com/
    Visible text: (Do you want to display your guild name? Server? Faction?)
    Logo: (Do you have a logo that you wish to adorn your banner with? Or, a certain crest, like that of your faction or of a specific race?)
    General colour scheme: The background is a tipical chinese jungle (with bamboe or not, doesnt rly matter)
    it goes from light at the left to dark at the right (or left top to righ bottom corner).. If that makes sense.. So from a good looking sunny green jungle to a very dark evil jungle all the way to the right.
    Specifics: As for models, I would like a male panda sitting or standing (with a hat or without, i think with a hat will look better), maybe holding a bamboo stick and right above the bamboo stick it says the guild name: "Deities of Infinity". And some where maybe "Alliance guild on Bronze Dragonflight-EU". Maybe in the right bottom corner.. i dont rly know.. maybe in a bamboo font, if that even excists..
    Then where the jungle gets really dark dark, I'd like one or two models from the Sha.. I hvnt rly seen all the models yet, but just pick an rly awesome looking one Or maybe like one model, and then 1 or 2 pair of eyes looking through the shadows..

These are just an ideas, if you think: "That wont work AT all", then do your own thing, i'm sure it'll be awesome!
    I'll add this Quick Paint file to it, so you kinda know what i mean. Ofcourse you can change to what ever if you think it would be better. http://tiny.cc/dy3fcw
    CLAIMED
    I'm not one of the photoshoppers, but I'm going to go ahead and give this a try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWiTzGeo View Post
    Alright so I've rethought up my Guild Banner for my website (don't worry, it was never claimed) and I think this is a really good idea in theory.
    So not sure if this is what you wanted, or had in mind, or even if it is anything like what you had in mind, plus not sure if it is the correct size as your size thingy doesn't really help with explaining what size you wanted etc... BUT I tried!

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Broken eyes/horrible models.

P.S. I've taken in Lilliputia's comments and I'm reworking the first post for the thousandth time. Thanks.
    While you're doing that you might as well add in Twitch requests with banners. Since we're seeing an influx of those.

Deleted
    Hai

Im trying to fix my own Twitch stream and I really need some help on how to edit my information box
    I want it to be something like this
    http://da.twitch.tv/mmo_champion

But how? I managed to make my own offline, backround and banner picture myself but the information box is just too hard for me :P
    http://sv.twitch.tv/petermedp

I'm not sure what exactly you're asking, but info box works like this - you make a pic with everything you want to be shown in it. Then upload it to imgur for example and in the settings on twitch you enter copy/pasted line from imgur that says HTML link.
    deviantART

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    I'm not sure what exactly you're asking, but info box works like this - you make a pic with everything you want to be shown in it. Then upload it to imgur for example and in the settings on twitch you enter copy/pasted line from imgur that says HTML link.
    Oh.. May I ask what size the picture has to be? Thanks for your help!

Tbh I don't know, made only one twitch and it depends on how much info you're putting there. Mine was square 640x640. You can take this width and then adjust the length accordingly. You could also PM our twitch queen - Myssham. She's pro with those
    deviantART