Hey guys.

I would very much to have someone taking care of my request for my upcoming movie.
    Im playing SP and Lock and need a poster for the movie.

My first movie has over 6200 views and 4.94rating as we speak and i hope the new one will overcome that number.
    Here is the link for my first movie: http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=211735

I have some great ideas for the poster but completly suck when it comes to highskilled photoshoping.

As thanks for your work im ofc gonna thank you in the end of the movie also a link to your
    deviantart portfolio or what you guys may now be using.

If you want to take on this epic quest for me ill be forever grateful.

Please PM me so we can exchange skypenames for more easy brainstorming over the layout etc etc.

//Confess & Lacrymosa

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrament View Post
    Signature Request:

Visible text: Sacrament
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%B1t/simple - If you need more pics let me know and I can get some
    Gear set: Current Healing Season 11 gear
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Up to the artist ^.^ - If possible a close up of the head/torso and something at 45 degree angle?
    General colour scheme: Anything that fits with the set she's wearing.
    Any extras: Up to the artist ^.^ - Something with the background with splatter brushes?
    Hope this is ok:

Last edited by mmoc76daca7658; 2012-08-24 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    If the program installs the font directly to your system (which I believe it does), you shouldn't have to restart Photoshop, as it will recognise it instantly. I've never had to restart after installing a new font. Basically when you search through fonts, Photoshop just goes to your system files in most cases and explore here.
    - Soko
    Ah! I have mine on an external hard drive which is probably why I have to restart. I'll see about moving my folder then. Cheers!

@Unth - oh wow, thank you for such kind words! /chuffed

@Baa - that I picked up earlier:

deviantART

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey again, I was looking through the topic recently, and seen the AMAZING work everyone's doing! o.o

Makes me want to go back into Photoshop! ^.^ But I think I need new brushes and fonts, can anyone give any recommendations? :3 x

I'll also look at the recent tutorials. :3

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Deleted
    Aweeesome Zil thank you very very much this is great =) how can you guys do this in so short time ?

thanks thanks thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Oh, and you can post your recommendation for a sub forum in the Suggestions and Feedback forum (but it has been asked for before, and has been declined).
    Done.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...hics-Sub-Forum

Can't hurt to try again.

Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    Makes me want to go back into Photoshop! ^.^ But I think I need new brushes and fonts, can anyone give any recommendations? :3 x
    The more the merrier. I don't use photoshop, so not sure about the brushes (plus it has been ages since I acquired anything new for my image editor), but dafont.com is where I typically go if I'm on the search for new fonts to try out.
    Last edited by mmoce95942fed1; 2012-08-24 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa View Post
    Aweeesome Zil thank you very very much this is great =) how can you guys do this in so short time ?
    thanks thanks thanks
    You're welcome Took me only half hour cos I was free, no distractions+inspirational bug+clear idea how will I make it Execution never takes long it's the torment of HOW TO that does. I can spend 3-4hrs on sig too lol

---------- Post added 2012-08-24 at 01:14 PM ----------

But I think I need new brushes and fonts, can anyone give any recommendations? :3 x
    I just google free brushes for PS and then check water, splatter, smoke and fracticals. Also search DeviantART, there's tons there.
    Example: http://www.brusheezy.com/brushes
    Last edited by Zil; 2012-08-24 at 01:14 PM. Reason: added link
    deviantART

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    CLAIMED
    Oh god that looks insane! I love that so much! Would you be able to do one for me but as a Blood Elf Warrior in T13 HC holding shadowmourne with the tabard of the lightbringer? but I'm looking for one of those signatures with 2 chars in if possible

My warriors armory is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...haine/advanced

I wanted something that looks like that for the warrior with the left side where the tabard is glowing to have a female pandaren Mistweaver monk facing the warrior casting one of her heals in Tier 14 normal gear but not wearing a helm.

She would have the following customisation
    Skin Colour: 13
    Face: 5
    Hair Style: 17
    Hair Color: 10
    Earrings: 4

My Warriors called Zhaine and my Monk will be called Zhaira

If anyone can do this for more I would really appreciate it
    Last edited by Zhaine; 2012-08-24 at 01:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhaine View Post
    Oh god that looks insane! I love that so much! Would you be able to do one for me but as a Blood Elf Warrior in T13 HC holding shadowmourne with the tabard of the lightbringer? but I'm looking for one of those signatures with 2 chars in if possible
    So glad you like it.

But sorry, I don't have any of the panda stuff in my version of WMV, so it'll have to be another sig maker that does the two-char sig for you.
    Last edited by mmoce95942fed1; 2012-08-24 at 01:40 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think I need to be dragged away soon, I've must of downloaded like 20 fonts already! >.<

Isn't Tier 13 Dragon Soul Lilliputia?
    Last edited by Kinferatu; 2012-08-24 at 01:45 PM.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Deleted
    I think I need to be dragged away soon, I've must of downloaded like 20 fonts already! >.<

Isn't Tier 13 Dragon Soul Lilliputia?
    Yep, but the pandaren mistweaver wearing T14 that Zhaine wants alongside that isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    The templates were removed since it was unfair to those who didn't use the template/it restricted creativity/something like that. You're all free to claim anything that's posted here. Again, if you have any concerns regarding the first post, PM me and we'll see what I can do to amend it.

Oh, and you can post your recommendation for a sub forum in the Suggestions and Feedback forum (but it has been asked for before, and has been declined).
    I'd just like to say this cause, I feel like its necessary.

Take an application for an example, you don't want to BS it because you are trying to sell yourself out. You want to put time, and effort into what you say so you have a better chance of getting hired. (Or in a WoW scenario, you get accepted to Raid/PvP)
    I feel that the more you put effort into a request, as in not just saying "I want a signature", but a well thought out request showing how much you really want it done.

Just my two cents.
    (Sadly still doesn't stop those people who PM multiple artists.)

10+ Year Old Account
    What you're about to see is the work and the pain of a man for a total of 7 hours after restarting it due to electricity issues. Wether to continue with Twitch stuff or not is up to you guys if you like it.

Last edited by Holycrush; 2012-08-24 at 02:14 PM.
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yumisara View Post
    (Sadly still doesn't stop those people who PM multiple artists.)
    The only thing that would stop that is for the artists to not take pm requests in the first place.

You will always have those that look for ways to bend the rules (or completely break them), to get more than their fair share and all that jazz. Forcing them to go public might deter that a bit.

My first try. Was playing around abit so I know that I can improve alot....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holycrush View Post
    What you're about to see is the work and the pain of a man for a total of 7 hours after restarting it due to electricity issues. Wether to continue with Twitch stuff or not is up to you guys if you like it.

♥♥♥ it's awesome.
    ~ to see it live; en.twitch.tv/theroooh

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey all!
    just a question, I had posted a request yesterday, and since I'm kinda new to the forums, not sure how this stuff works. If it gets picked up do I get notified? I know you guys are all busy, I just get excited thinking how awesome it would look, you guys are really something else!
    Thanks again folks

Deleted
    att, Ticklefairy.
    When you join this forum all your information is in the first post, if you read it, you will know everything there is to know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holycrush View Post

I think it looks colourful and nice - kinda makes you happy looking at it