Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    The only thing that would stop that is for the artists to not take pm requests in the first place.
    Or, post your PM queues, people keep a look out for common names, and decline those specific people.

15+ Year Old Account
    So glad you like it.

But sorry, I don't have any of the panda stuff in my version of WMV, so it'll have to be another sig maker that does the two-char sig for you.
    sod the panda, I'll just have the warrior then

10+ Year Old Account
    Now, as done with the twitch comission, let the signature requests begin. Please I am begging you ... -.- Let me do what I am best with.

Still mad @Zil that she had to do the banner only. While I was kicking my own butt with that first time twitch stuff. But it's fine I still <3 U
    Last edited by Holycrush; 2012-08-24 at 03:45 PM.
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holycrush View Post
    Now, as done to the twitch comission, let the signature requests begin. Please I am begging you ... -.- Let me do what I am best with.
    I would but since I'm new I cant even PM yet! lol

Deleted
    awaiting my first trial signature to come up, i made it myself.
    feel free to comment, im crap at it.

Hello, long time wow addict first time sigi request. Some wonderful work done here and would love to see my lock in all his glory. here is a link...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Dulera/simple

Wallpaper
    Size: 1600 x 900
    Color scheme dark Red, Black, Silver
    Guild Name: Changing guilds soo so please make it THE DRAGONS HAMMER
    Server: Exodar
    Faction: Alliance

Basic Idea

Love the idea of fire surrounding him, or something in a Sephiroth kind of pose walking through a burning Horde town.

I am very thankful for the time and effort.

Signature Request:

Visible text: MoX Gonti
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Gonti/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 11 Heroic
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Up to the artist
    General colour scheme: Not sure, but would be awesome with something that fits my gear set!
    Any extras: Up to the artist

Request
    {NAME} Sèètah
    {RACE} Pandrain
    {CLASS} Shaman
    {GENDER} Female
    {GEAR} Tier 14
    {POSE} growling
    {LOOKS} Whatever you choose
    {DETAILS} I am going to be streaming 3 to 5 days a week when MOP hits my channel is http://www.twitch.tv/seetah I want a background that is very elemental shaman oriented. Also i am looking for a info section image as well i would like to talk to anyone that is interested in doing this please email me at ryantoy25@comcast.net

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by desnia View Post
    my first trial signature
    i used photoshop for 45 minutes in 37 years

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticklefairy View Post
    I would but since I'm new I cant even PM yet! lol
    Pft. Just post your request here. Imma vanish and claim it from the shadows *sneaky, sneak*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by seetah View Post
    Request
    {NAME} Sèètah
    {RACE} Pandrain
    {CLASS} Shaman
    {GENDER} Female
    {GEAR} Tier 14
    {POSE} growling
    {LOOKS} Whatever you choose
    {DETAILS} I am going to be streaming 3 to 5 days a week when MOP hits my channel is http://www.twitch.tv/seetah I want a background that is very elemental shaman oriented. Also i am looking for a info section image as well i would like to talk to anyone that is interested in doing this please email me at ryantoy25@comcast.net
    You just posted this request yesterday. There's a 1 week cd rule if you read the first post:
    - Has your request been skipped or do you want to re-request? There's a signature requesting cooldown: One week.
    This applies to two specific cases:
    - Sometimes, peoples' requests get skipped due to an influx of requests (or if they don't grab a signature maker's interest). Since we need to regulate the income of requests, there is a one week cooldown for reposts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonti View Post
    Signature Request:

Visible text: MoX Gonti
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Gonti/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 11 Heroic
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Up to the artist
    General colour scheme: Not sure, but would be awesome with something that fits my gear set!
    Any extras: Up to the artist
    Claiming this.
    Last edited by mmoc76daca7658; 2012-08-24 at 03:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pft. Just post your request here. Imma vanish and claim it from the shadows *sneaky, sneak*
    lol already did yesterday. Feel free to take a look!

10+ Year Old Account
    Character name: Ticklefaery
    Realm: Drenden
    Dwarf Warlock, so preferably a dark iron theme. A wallpaper and a matching sig/avatar would be amazing

Also if possible a banner type thing for FB, my Guild is callled bucket List on Drenden (so something alliance based would be neat. guild leader is a hunter too, so that could be cool)

edited to brevity and clarity.

Thanks!

Okay claiming the signature part if I get inspired after it's done I may do the wallpaper too but the banner for FB is not really my thing... ;S

Should I understand that you don't have any preference for gear and want me to go wild ?

Edit: What's the gender tho ? o,o any hair/skin/additional information ? Maybe an armory link.
    Last edited by Holycrush; 2012-08-24 at 04:11 PM.

The only thing that would stop that is for the artists to not take pm requests in the first place.
    Good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Or, post your PM queues, people keep a look out for common names, and decline those specific people.
    That's what I do and always update it, hopefully one or two artists notice

Still mad @Zil that she had to do the banner only. While I was kicking my own butt with that first time twitch stuff. But it's fine I still <3 U
    Sorry what? O_o
    deviantART

Should I understand that you don't have any preference for gear and want me to go wild ?

Edit: What's the gender tho ? o,o any hair/skin/additional information ? Maybe an armory link.
    I just want to stick my nose in and say that this is exactly what happens if we don't have a clear template.
    But maybe that's just me.
    Last edited by Nacly; 2012-08-24 at 04:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ZIL!

I just wanted to say that your work recently has gone from good up to some of the best I've seen in a while. Your latest few signatures are so great color and light wise. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    I just want to stick my nose in and say that this is exactly what happens if we don't have a clear template.
    But maybe that's just me.
    I appreciate the feedback. I had done a quick look at the first page but I wasnt too sure what exactly what needed to be put. Sorry for not putting enough, I really do appreciate the feedback

I appreciate the feedback. I had done a quick look at the first page but I wasnt too sure what exactly what needed to be put. Sorry for not putting enough, I really do appreciate the feedback
    It's not your fault. The template has been removed from the first post which will cause chaos and confusion in here which is sad. The template has been a great help for requesters and artists alike for so many years.. and that's all I'm going to say

@Geeki - thank you so much!! Color's great thanks to you and light - thanks to Soko
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    ZIL!

I just wanted to say that your work recently has gone from good up to some of the best I've seen in a while. Your latest few signatures are so great color and light wise. :3
    I second this for sure! A lot of the artists have really stepped their game up. For a lurker like me it is so awesome to see!