Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    I just want to stick my nose in and say that this is exactly what happens if we don't have a clear template.
    But maybe that's just me.
    And the template has been restored. It wasn't nice not having it around, eh?

Also, I've added a few more things to the first post. I hope that's not a problem.
    For requesters:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    - Help us keep the thread clean: Don't go talking about offtopic things!
    If you're getting anxious and you want your signature at this very second, making pointless posts in the thread isn't going to speed it up. Please avoid doing so, as in most cases, it'll slow down the entire thread. Even if you have additions, edit your original post, or if it has been claimed, PM the person who has claimed it. Remember, that a clean environment is a productive one!
    For makers:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    - Is someone being inconsiderate and not reading the first post? Ignore them!
    Sometimes, we have people that don't read the title, and as such, don't read the first post. That's sort of rude, when they can't spare a few minutes to just use the template from the first post (at the very least) for something free. If you see a post where someone hasn't used the template/hasn't provided enough information, please ignore their request. They shouldn't be rewarded with your hard work for their ignorance. Remember: respect is a two way street. If they aren't considerate enough to glance over the first post, they shouldn't be given what they want. Just ignore them till they get the hint (or tell them where they've gone wrong!). Although, if they are requesting something non-WoW related and the template isn't sufficient, they should at the very least still provide a reasonable amount of information to get their request done.

- This also applies to you folks: Keep the offtopic chat to a minimum!
    It's nice to compliment people on their work, ask them how their life is, and even check up on their pet cat. However, such things can also be said in PM. So, to ensure a clean and organised requesting environment, please refain from such things that aren't explicitly related to creating signatures/wallpapers/banners. Sure, you can post tips, tutorials, and information that's helpful to everyone, but if it's something for a specific person and it can be said in PM, do that instead! Plus, that personal touch is always nicer and more heartfelt.
    Happy requesting/making and being creative!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhaine View Post
    Oh god that looks insane! I love that so much! Would you be able to do one for me but as a Blood Elf Warrior in T13 HC holding shadowmourne with the tabard of the lightbringer? but I'm looking for one of those signatures with 2 chars in if possible

My warriors armory is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...haine/advanced

I wanted something that looks like that for the warrior with the left side where the tabard is glowing to have a female pandaren Mistweaver monk facing the warrior casting one of her heals in Tier 14 normal gear but not wearing a helm.

She would have the following customisation
    Skin Colour: 13
    Face: 5
    Hair Style: 17
    Hair Color: 10
    Earrings: 4

My Warriors called Zhaine and my Monk will be called Zhaira

If anyone can do this for more I would really appreciate it
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhaine View Post
    sod the panda, I'll just have the warrior then
    CLAIMED

*chuckle* Alright, Zhaine. I'll give it a shot this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    And the template has been restored. It wasn't nice not having it around, eh?

Also, I've added a few more things to the first post. I hope that's not a problem.
    For requesters:

For makers:

Happy requesting/making and being creative!
    Yay Welcome back templates - thanks Elyaan
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holycrush View Post
    Okay claiming the signature part if I get inspired after it's done I may do the wallpaper too but the banner for FB is not really my thing... ;S

Should I understand that you don't have any preference for gear and want me to go wild ?

Edit: What's the gender tho ? o,o any hair/skin/additional information ? Maybe an armory link.
    You can really go wild! All i want is to make sure to the dwarf warlock, male, had a grey beard :P other than that have fun!
    (i'd post link to armory but i cant yet. so you can always look up Ticklefaery on Us-Drenden) thanks again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vicarious ink View Post
    Good really early morning, artists.

I'm going to call this a wallpaper/background request. This will actually go on my Guild's website as the main background to the front page. I don't really need any text or anything, but there is something that I would like. I was able to get a basic concept of what I wanted done, but it lacks the pizzaz that your lovely people put on your wallpapers/sigs/avatars.

http://www.auction-house.co

That is My Guild's website and while looking through this thread, there are so many awesome people here, that I thought if I could not do it, one of you could. Obviously, you will get full credit and any other demands you may need. ($$ compensation is on the table as well)

Here are the specifics:

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible Text: N/A
    Armory: (Look at the link for a shot of the characters)
    -- Male Night Elf Druid
    -- Female Human Warrior
    Gear Set:
    -- NE Druid: Full Cataclysmic Gladiator Kodohide Gear
    -- Human Warrior: Full Cataclysmic Gladiator Plate Gear
    Helm Visible: Only for Druid
    Your Pose:
    -- NE Druid: Basically facing to the center for the image. He should be on the left hand side of the image itself.
    -- Human Warrior: She is facing the center of the image from the right side. She is talking using her hands and then paused while the arm is extended.
    Color Scheme: Lots of earth tones. If you can, try and mingle those tones with the armor from both the warrior and druid.
    Extras: Free reign, if you fancy something or artistic inspiration comes to mind, have at it.

Now, ignore the lines that are going diagonally through the front page when you look at it, that is CSS scripting for the site. No need to add those in.

Thank you very much and if you have any questions, please let me know.
    2 Week Cooldown. Still Unclaimed.

(Please let me know if there is something that's too rough, I can possibly change what I need)

(Please let me know if there is something that's too rough, I can possibly change what I need)

I think its just that wallpapers take a lot more time than a signature. Maybe try PM'ing an artist?

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    ZIL!

I just wanted to say that your work recently has gone from good up to some of the best I've seen in a while. Your latest few signatures are so great color and light wise. :3
    I have to agree with this. Very amazing work. I'm so happy to show mine off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    CLAIMED

Assumed you meant Retribution. If what you had was an intended spelling though, please do let me know and I can change the 'b' back into a 'v'. Went to visit your armory page and it indeed looked to be human (though the name was different on the page, even though I found it using "zharos" as the search term). Anyways, hope this is what you had in mind.
    wow yeah there amazing thanks! and yes was late so spelling mistake :P.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Commission Request:
    Live View: http://twitch.tv/Irial

Paypal's freakin' donation buttons are ugly, so I made my own. PayPal gives you wings? Step aside, Red Bull!

Geekissexy: lovely work there!

Freaking love it Geeki! Thank you so much. You put so much effort into your work and it really shows.

I think you PMed me a week or so ago. I didn't take it up because I simply didn't get what do you want changed as it looks like chars you ahve there already are in the correct poses and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
    I second this for sure! A lot of the artists have really stepped their game up. For a lurker like me it is so awesome to see!
    Thank you!

PM Commission Request:
    Oh. My. Effing. God. It just hit me, you know why your work is so amazing Geeki? Cos you always ALWAYS surprise and think outside the box.
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    @Dotyou: Thankie thankie!
    @Ayita: You're very welcome. I'm so glad you like it!
    @Zil: Thanks for making my cheeks burn. Haha.

PMR:

I loved her hairstyle, so edited and drew a bit there, made her ponytail sort off swoosh behind her. I hope you like it /shrug
    deviantART

Deleted
    PM Commission Request:
    Live View: http://twitch.tv/Irial

Paypal's freakin' donation buttons are ugly, so I made my own. PayPal gives you wings? Step aside, Red Bull!
    O.M.G. That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!! I just can't stop looking at it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    PMR:

I loved her hairstyle, so edited and drew a bit there, made her ponytail sort off swoosh behind her. I hope you like it /shrug
    See? Now -THAT- is when it starts getting epic. When you start clipping in things and editing the models like you did with the ponytail. Damn good job, Zil.

And Piffnifty - THANK YOU!!!!! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Dotyou View Post
    I would very much to have someone taking care of my request for my upcoming movie.
    Im playing SP and Lock and need a poster for the movie.
    //Confess & Lacrymosa
    CLAIMED

And I'm closing my queue for a bit as I've got too much to do at the moment.

---------- Post added 2012-08-24 at 08:45 PM ----------

See? Now -THAT- is when it starts getting epic. When you start clipping in things and editing the models like you did with the ponytail. Damn good job, Zil.
    Thank you, you're too nice
    deviantART

PMR:

Oh wow, that's amazing! Looks great!

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: Nymfomania
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fomania/simple
    Gear set: current gear please, imo best set for a warlock tell MOP
    Helm visible: yes please
    Your pose: casting a spell like soulfire or chaos bolt, something evil/fel looking
    General colour scheme: hellfire red, demonic, please scare em
    Any extras: Would love it if the ground looked burnt, felguard was next to me, something cool. Scary = +internets!

Very excited for this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymonic View Post
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you.
    Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

PMR:

Beautiful! I love the edit