Want to say a MASSIVE thank you to Zil for my amazing signature. some really great work there.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    Wait... There are black people in China? You learn something new everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Kids are the worst STD you can catch.

10+ Year Old Account
    And... done!

Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Hello. Recently my guild moved over to the horde side and this has invalidated my current sig! Could anyone help me make a horde version?

This signature would be for my guild website. This size would be perfect. http://i.imgur.com/ClSzR.png

Here is my armory. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arles/advanced

The only request I have other than size is that my character name "Charles" have a slightly larger font than what I've seen in this forum. Also I would like there to be no border of any kind. Also, just my character name for visible text. Everything else is left up to the artist.

Cheers!

Thank you guys! This gives me a ton of inspiration to continue and do better, much much appreciated <3
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    Where on earth do you find the pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymonic View Post
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you.
    Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

Geeki you've turned my favorite raid into a beautiful layout, it almost looks like a city. Amazing TT_TT

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWiTzGeo View Post
    Geeki you've turned my favorite raid into a beautiful layout, it almost looks like a city. Amazing TT_TT
    Thank you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piffnifty View Post
    O.M.G. That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!! I just can't stop looking at it!
    /agree Wow you're very talented! Keep it up! Now I notice again: I'm just a beginner

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mountandpetlover View Post
    /agree Wow you're very talented! Keep it up! Now I notice again: I'm just a beginner
    Thank you. Keep in mind though - we all start somewhere. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Enemyarms View Post
    Where on earth do you find the pics?
    Information regarding how these are made can be found in the first post.

Edit: Keep an eye on the size of the signatures being made. Some of those that have been posted lately are a little big (and the person using them can be infracted). Remember that 50kb is the max filesize!
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-08-25 at 02:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Information regarding how these are made can be found in the first post.

Edit: Keep an eye on the size of the signatures being made. Some of those that have been posted lately are a little big (and the person using them can be infracted). Remember that 50kb is the max filesize!
    I guess ill go read it again. Amazeing work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymonic View Post
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you.
    Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    PM Commission Request:
    Live View: http://twitch.tv/Irial

Paypal's freakin' donation buttons are ugly, so I made my own. PayPal gives you wings? Step aside, Red Bull!
    That is absoluetly beautiful, I love the effects of the wings, the clouds, and well everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Annelot View Post
    Ok since I will be gone for a few days I decided to re-post this one mainly becaus I would love to have my stream looking proper when GW2 and MoP comes out ( I will stream alot by then)

What I would like: TWITCH.TV DESIGN

Backround: I really like the razer color (The green or blue one)

Text: I want it to show some where my two gamer names ( PeterN & Aimless Moose)
    Make some cool frames around the text ya know ;b

And for the information page I want this text
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...p7S9HK3PY/edit

Design: Maybe some cool smokes, I really like this picture. Go crazy here, I dont mind anything except pandas, haha!
    http://imgur.com/vpVVF

Thanks in advance!
    I'm claiming this. I'm jumping on the bandwagon and seeing what I can do. I didn't claim it until I finished it because I didn't know if I could even do it. I'll PM the stuff the the requester and see if he likes it. If so, then I'll post here and see what y'all think.

ETA - Nevermind, question answered.
    Last edited by Safhira; 2012-08-25 at 04:41 PM.

PMR - made an alternative, less yellow signature too:

Last edited by Shyama; 2012-08-25 at 06:59 AM.
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    PMR - made an alternative, less yellow signature too:

Mad mode engaged. That guy asked me for a signature too ... Thanks God I didn't start making one. Else one of us would have wasted his time for nothing...
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Hello once again everyone!

Everyone doing amazing work as always!

I have decided I will be making a request soon for a wallpaper to be made for several people in my guild as a nice little surprise. Perhaps a Christmas gift I will hold onto until its Christmas time, that is if I can find one of you lovely people to take on such a huge job! :P

It will have 10+ people in it, and I was thinking of maybe having all of us sitting in a Tavern from WoW, since the guild name is Frothy Mug Clan. I'll be back with the request and the names, once I get around to asking everyone what kind tier gear they like :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Holycrush View Post
    Mad mode engaged. That guy asked me for a signature too ... Thanks God I didn't start making one. Else one of us would have wasted his time for nothing...
    Wonder how many others he/she PM'ed too then

REQUESTERS - PM ONE ARTIST ONLY - PLEASE!!!! It's in the RULES

Also - decided to close my requests since discovering that something I put a lot of work into has been replaced just 4 days after it was completed.
    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-08-25 at 10:46 AM.
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yavania View Post
    wow yeah there amazing thanks! and yes was late so spelling mistake :P.

Thanks!
    No problem, Yavania. Enjoy!

@Zhaine
    This isn't exactly the same "style" as the one you admired. Unlike many here, I don't really have a particular style (maybe that comes with further practice or whatever, I don't know). I wing it every time (and so I'm not able to necessarily exactly duplicate a certain effect when called upon) and so if you were to put all my work together, it'd probably look like more than one person was at play. XD

Anyways, hope this will work for you.

if posible i would like a signature like my avatar with a few tweaks

a goblin pirate king for looks dual wielding 2 guitars like the avatar, and the background is up to you but i would like red in it if possible

and for words if possible i would like

Atomsk
    The Pirate King

Visible text: Bubbleóseven
    Armory link: Bubbleóseven on Darrowmere (HUMAN PALADIN)
    Gear set: Mist of Pandaria Paladin Challenge set..the Blue& Yellowish version
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting a healing Ability...or whatever makes it look good
    General colour scheme: Yellow,Blue,red...anything you deem needed to make it look good I want it
    Any extras: n/a
    Last edited by Bubbleohseven; 2012-08-25 at 11:07 AM.