WOW! Wonderful job Piffnifty! I love it Is there any chance you can send it on PM to me? :>

- Gonti

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonti View Post
    WOW! Wonderful job Piffnifty! I love it Is there any chance you can send it on PM to me? :>

- Gonti
    Done Glad you like it.

Zil wow, really good job on drawing that!

Deleted
    Ok guys this is my first real work with photoshop i dont know if it's good or not but i like it ^^
    After a month watching this thread every day at every hour i decided to try and this is the result :P

Without Lens Effect

With Lens Effect

better with or without the effect?
    and now the question that i'm really excited to ask..what do you guys think? feel free to tell me exactly what you think

ps. thanks Elyaan for the wallpaper tutorial <3

Quote Originally Posted by Piffnifty View Post
    Zil wow, really good job on drawing that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Very nice Zil! I like it a lot! Good job
    Thanks you very much!

And PMR:

And now I'm defo taking a break, I have no brain or eyes for PS anymore
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Zekie View Post
    My 2nd one. Was kinda hard color scheme to work with, atleas for me.

Good job hon! I like the colors in it. Keep up the good work and you'll be pro before you know it! (Yea, I sound like a mama but that's 'cause I am.)

---------- Post added 2012-08-25 at 11:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Daratorn View Post
    Ok guys this is my first real work with photoshop i dont know if it's good or not but i like it ^^
    After a month watching this thread every day at every hour i decided to try and this is the result :P

Without Lens Effect

With Lens Effect

better with or without the effect?
    and now the question that i'm really excited to ask..what do you guys think? feel free to tell me exactly what you think

ps. thanks Elyaan for the wallpaper tutorial <3
    I like the first one without the lens effect. With the lens effect it looks like a water stain on the pic. Not a bad idea tho! Keep experimenting with different things. That's how you get better! Good job on the wallpaper!

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    It's beautiful Piffnifty!

And... I went out of my comfort zone with this request (picked it up from the thread earlier. It's for WoW movie, a poster/video screen cover. I didn't make it as Dotyou wantedn (apart from character merge), but here goes:

Took me 11hours and I learned how to "draw"! Which I'm excited about

Just wanted to say that im blown away! Zil made it better than i ever could imagine and will be greatly thanked in the movie <3
    Last edited by Dotyou; 2012-08-25 at 11:44 PM.

Deleted
    Random signature:

http://i.imgur.com/a7AnR.jpg
    Last edited by mmoc9f3c8526e6; 2012-08-26 at 02:58 AM.

i made my own in anticipation of my future good time. yay.
    Last edited by Yanwu; 2012-08-26 at 03:13 AM.
    I click my spellbook.
    ---BfA Alpha Club---

Hi i would like one to suit a Restoration Shaman
    Signature:
    Visible text: I would like my guild name-Intent and my name(Shinyleaf) With the title Firelord.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Shinyleaf/advanced
    Gear set: I would like the T14H Gear set
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Auto Attack pose
    General colour scheme: A really nice blue to go with a resto shaman's water like heals.
    Any extras: Water based looking text/around the text

Wallpaper( Will probably be used on my twitch.tv background(Twitch.tv/Ipriestyy):
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Guild Name(Intent) Name(Shinyleaf) Title(Firelord).
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Shinyleaf/advanced
    Gear set: T14 H
    Your pose: Auto Attack Pose
    General colour scheme: A really nice blue to go with a resto shaman's water like heals.
    Any extras: A Water Totem If possible

Banner/Twitch:
    Size: Just A small Banner to fit on my twitch.tv/ipriestyy page
    Visible text i would like my name (shinyleaf) and my Spec (Restoration Shaman)
    Logo: Could i possibly get a water totem picture(not necessary) but would be nice
    General colour scheme: (What colours do you want to display? Blue Water like feel maybe vash'jir?
    Specifics:-Just a nice water feel is all i ask something that you think suits a restoration shaman going into MoP!

Chuck in some suprises all over i love suprises go crazy!
    Last edited by Shinyleaf; 2012-08-26 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotyou View Post
    Just wanted to say that im blown away! Zil made it better than i ever could imagine and will be greatly thanked in the movie <3
    SO glad you like it

[QUOTE=Ariadne;18159743]Random signature:

Gorgeous! Love it
    deviantART

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    I like the first one without the lens effect. With the lens effect it looks like a water stain on the pic. Not a bad idea tho! Keep experimenting with different things. That's how you get better! Good job on the wallpaper!
    Thank you ç_ç

Deleted
    I'm going to ask a silly question but...where do you all get your in-game backgrounds you use for wallpapers from? TIA!

Deleted
    I know this is a lot to ask, but I desperately need something to fill my AA page with and renew my boring desktop! Please help *waves desperately with her arms*

Signature:
    Visible text: Ayush Forestwhisper
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: // eu . battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Ayush/simple
    Gear set: The gear I am wearing on armory.
    Your pose: I'd like something graceful looking, the rest I'll leave up to your imagination
    General colour scheme: Green colors, leaves and the like. Brownish - trees. Trees like ones in Feralas with a lot of hanging bits.
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?)

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Ayush Forestwhisper - preferably with a bit calligraphic writing in the lower right Corner or top right corner.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: // eu . battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Ayush/simple
    Gear set: Gear I am wearing on armory.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: I'd like something graceful looking, the rest I'll leave up to your imagination
    General colour scheme: Green colors, leaves and the like. Brownish - trees. Trees like ones in Feralas with a lot of hanging bits.
    Any extras: Logo: http: // fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/156/6/7/druid_class_logo_by_addorin-d3i47dp . png

Banner/Twitch:
    Size: Argent Archieves.
    Visible text: Ayush Forestwhisper.
    Logo: http: // fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/156/6/7/druid_class_logo_by_addorin-d3i47dp . png
    General colour scheme: (What colours do you want to display? Do you want the cold blue feel of Northrend? Or a green and tranquil forest? How about blood red, like on a battlefield?)
    Specifics: Green colors, leaves and the like. Brownish - trees. Trees like ones in Feralas with a lot of hanging bits!

I'm going to ask a silly question but...where do you all get your in-game backgrounds you use for wallpapers from? TIA!
    I either take screenshots ingame, either google. If screenie is a bit meh I get more and do what Ely explained in her wallpaper tutorial
    Last edited by Zil; 2012-08-26 at 01:06 PM.
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    I either take screenshots ingame, either google. If screenie is a bit meh I get more and do what Ely explained in her wallpaper tutorial
    Ouch!

Anyways. Great job on the Wallpaper Zil, awesome drawing
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    Zen/Zealot Twitch TV Commission:
    Live Preview: Here Until He Uploads It.

Note: I am still open for these even though my status says closed. Just send me a PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A great way to get screenshots in-game is through Machinima Tool. It allows you to enter in spectate mode, and you can choose how far, what angle, etc. It's amazing.
    Last edited by Yumisara; 2012-08-26 at 02:52 PM.

I use Wowhead and Google images, but if I can't find anything decent there I just login and take screenshots.

Banner
    Size: I don't know the size, but heres a link to my guild homepage http://clanroyale.enjin.com/home (its on the top)
    Logo: On my signature i got the CR whit a crown on it.
    General colour scheme: Green / golden
    Specifics: We would like to have a green background, shiny golden edges on the right corner we want CR whitour guild tabards cornw ontop of it, just like my signature. In the left corner we want it to say Clan Royale of Kazzak EU in golden text and the Horde logo in the middle.

would be very happy for you artist to throw something xtra in, be creative.
    Last edited by Dennsson; 2012-08-26 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holycrush View Post
    Ouch!

Anyways. Great job on the Wallpaper Zil, awesome drawing
    huh?

and thank you for compliments
    deviantART