10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Ok here we go...
    My first attempt at a sig in about half a year and just for practice with Photoshop 6 which I'm getting used to.
    I think you dig it up like a boss. That quality, that detail. Pooffff mind blown.
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Deleted
    I've only just joined MMO, and was curious as to whether or not I could create a signature for myself. Needless to say, it didn't quite turn out as I had originally hoped. It just wasn't extravagant enough for my taste. After browsing through a few hundred pages of the signature thread, I came across you. I mean c'mon; who has a dwarf lady in their signature, anymore? I went to your deviantart and looked through your prior signatures. Loved them all. Hence the reason I am sending you this message.

I realize you guys do these signatures on your time. Therefore, there's absolutely no rush in completing this request. If you do choose to do it, of course. It's entirely optional. Here are the preferred specs -

Name: Bedrock
    Race: Undead
    Sex: Female
    Class: Priest (discipline)
    Preferred parameters: 440px × 140px
    Extra text: Life's pure

-------
    Use one of these if you can please, cause I always wanted a moving siggy
    codeofhonor.xpg.com.br/undead_priest_T6.gif
    th96.photobucket.com/albums/l181/terual/th_undead_priest_T6_2.gif

If you can't make moving one, please use one of these:
    media.wowstead.com/attachments/thumbnails/38/11/650/372/634205893604506363.jpg
    fc00.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/196/0/6/Gnaa____Undead_priest_by_anoveltyspoon.jpg

I let you guys do my signature however you like cause I really trust in your taste :P
    ----------------------
    I know it's not like I suppose to ask you to make a signature but make one fore me please :S

With love,
    Bedrock :*
    Last edited by mmoc40a98f92e9; 2012-08-28 at 07:00 PM.

Hello guys! Used to spend alot of time in this thread before, (many MANY pages ago ) and I am wondering if anyone still does andriod wallpapers/backgrounds? :> There was someone that used to make them, but I can't remember the name :c
    Last edited by Tikiya; 2012-08-28 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naval View Post
    I've only just joined MMO, and was curious as to whether or not I could create a signature for myself. Needless to say, it didn't quite turn out as I had originally hoped. It just wasn't extravagant enough for my taste. After browsing through a few hundred pages of the signature thread, I came across you. I mean c'mon; who has a dwarf lady in their signature, anymore? I went to your deviantart and looked through your prior signatures. Loved them all. Hence the reason I am sending you this message.

I realize you guys do these signatures on your time. Therefore, there's absolutely no rush in completing this request. If you do choose to do it, of course. It's entirely optional. Here are the preferred specs -

Name: Bedrock
    Race: Undead
    Sex: Female
    Class: Priest (discipline)
    Preferred parameters: 440px × 140px
    Extra text: Life's pure

-------
    Use one of these if you can please, cause I always wanted a moving siggy
    codeofhonor.xpg.com.br/undead_priest_T6.gif
    th96.photobucket.com/albums/l181/terual/th_undead_priest_T6_2.gif

If you can't make moving one, please use one of these:
    media.wowstead.com/attachments/thumbnails/38/11/650/372/634205893604506363.jpg
    fc00.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/196/0/6/Gnaa____Undead_priest_by_anoveltyspoon.jpg

I let you guys do my signature however you like cause I really trust in your taste :P
    ----------------------
    I know it's not like I suppose to ask you to make a signature but make one fore me please :S

With love,
    Bedrock :*
    Use the template found in the first post, or you'll be refused a signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikiya View Post
    Hello guys! Used to spend alot of time in this thread before, (many MANY pages ago ) and I am wondering if anyone still does andriod wallpapers/backgrounds? :> There was someone that used to make them, but I can't remember the name :c
    I think you might be talking about the magnificent Zarina, whom is taking a break from the forums now for various reasons. :\

I'm sure if you posted a request or messaged someone using the template thought someone would pick it up for you.

Oh thank you thank you for the response :3 I might look into it. I didn't only ask first because I didn't know who it was, because I also know that you prefer that people contact only one artist, and posting directly in the thread can sometimes not give any responses.

Deleted
    Signature:

Visible text: Bedrock and extra text down the nickname - Life's pure
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: just use this please - media.wowstead.com/attachments/thumbnails/38/11/650/372/634205893604506363.jpg
    Gear: -
    Helm visible: -
    Your pose: -
    General colour scheme: I'm a peaceful Discipline Priest with a rabbit in my hands I would like something that matches with pic that I already shown before
    Any extras: -

Deleted
    One for Pantalus:

http://i.imgur.com/cscT1.jpg

And one for Axavaganza (my alt, I pm'd myself):

http://i.imgur.com/GaVF0.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yumisara View Post
    Gorgeous, I love it. Looks very realistic to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holycrush View Post
    I think you dig it up like a boss. That quality, that detail. Pooffff mind blown.
    Thanks guys.

Well then I guess I'll open myself up for PM requests for sigs only.

Examples of past work I did that I liked (way more on my DA page):

Hello everyone, i know this wasnt on the first post but i do have a request for something similar to a signature, i would like an overlay image made please. i dont need my in game character on it or anything, just looking for something simple but i have no idea to make something like this on my own.

What i'd like:
    the paladin crest, found on www.wowpedia.org/icon
    text - Roughjustice, and Local Defense. could be put like roughjustice on top then local defense underneath it.
    colors: any paladin related colors would work, blue's, yellows, whites, maybe a little black or red
    font, nothing specific, just one that looks nice. i was attempting to make on on paint and liked the AR DECODE font on their, but still whatevers fine =b
    Size: Width - 546 Height - 307. think those are the right numbers, its what i have for the size that covers my chat frame on sony vegas

think...... thats it. basically just the crest, my name and guilds name. with sort of an abstract background with those colors

hope thats descriptive enough.
    thanks in advance
    Last edited by RoughJustice; 2012-08-28 at 09:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature Request:

I'm hyper, cos I made twitch for myself FINALLY. I'm pretty happy with it, cos it features my favorite WoW characters, and MoP, and it's blueeeeee. But any comments or critique is more than welcome, here or PM.

Header:

And the whole background:

Original page - http://www.twitch.tv/zilldreya
    Last edited by Zil; 2012-08-28 at 09:50 PM. Reason: typos
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I better get my own Twitch done as soon as I can empty my queue out before I fall off the bandwagon. >.<
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2012-08-28 at 10:06 PM.

Ooooh who else has them? I'm only following Myssham
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Signature Request:

I love the lava/sparks/colours in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    I'm hyper, cos I made twitch for myself FINALLY. I'm pretty happy with it, cos it features my favorite WoW characters, and MoP, and it's blueeeeee. But any comments or critique is more than welcome, here or PM.
    Wow. I'm speechless.

It. Is. Amazing.

I really need to finish off my Twitch layout. I'm so lazy.

P.S. I made this for myself today, but I wasn't that happy with the outcome. If anyone wants this, have it. If you want a name added, send me a PM and it'll go to whoever contacts me first.

Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-08-28 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Ok here we go...

My first attempt at a sig in about half a year and just for practice with Photoshop 6 which I'm getting used to.

AMAZING

/10chars

Made by Rivellana

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Ooooh who else has them? I'm only following Myssham

Following ya back

And, gawjus page mrs! <3
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Signature Request: