Deleted
    Hi guys, I would like to get a full Twitch.tv channel package (background/banner/offline).

What you want for you page: Background/Banner/Offline

Visible Text: Padmay (nickname) / Method (guild)

Logo/Character: Character (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...admay/advanced)

General colour scheme: Orange/Red

Specifics/Extras: I play and stream alot of different games and you like people to be able to feel that just by looking at the images of my page, so if you could do some kind of crossover theme with characters from different games (like WoW, GW2, Diablo, Starcraft), also if that's not too much, if you could add a small touch of Fairy Tail somewhere either in the banner or the background, it would be great (any character you find interesting, cool or sexy, or w/e) !

By the way this is my current page (you'll understand why I ask for help ! ) if you want to check it out: http://www.twitch.tv/padmay

Thanks alot in advance for the time and work you'll put into that, I've seen some amazing stuff in this thread !
    Last edited by mmoc96cf230e75; 2012-09-04 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Added channel link

10+ Year Old Account

This one was for a guy, so it's not as "shiny" as my others.

I love doing the Twitch art, but I'm fear my creativity might be draining a little bit. I think it's partially because I feel some of my ideas that took ages to figure out aren't as original as they used to be. :\ I need a shot of inspiration!

In good news, I just ordered my graphics tablet - so hopefully new and exciting things will come to the table soon!

Edit: Elyaan - those crests are really cool. O.O
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2012-09-04 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystyka View Post
    Hi guys! My request is not for a signature neither for a Twitch layout. I'm looking for someone to make me a Guild logo/Coat of Arms. We already have an Alliance version which was made by a guildie a few years ago. Unfortunately that guildie is no longer with us and since we started an Horde version of that Ally guild, we would need a Coat of Arms for that guild. I've been trying for a week straight to do that but my head can't comprehend how to do it. I'm ok at signature making but poor at coat of arms. /cry
    So, I was a little rusty. But after toiling over it, I think I'm pleased with the result. Here's two (one with the gem, and one without).

If you'd like anything removed/added/changed, I'd be happy to make alterations. If you don't like it whatsoever, that's fine too. I don't mind. Either way, I hope you do like them!
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-09-04 at 10:13 AM.

Red face Love the artwork

Visible text: Dispwiest
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...spwiest/simple
    Helm visible: yes please
    Gear set: http://www.worldofwardrobes.net/2011...nce-priest-t2/
    Your pose: casting flash heal please?
    General colour scheme: whatever fits most with the picture
    Any extras: could she have chakra around her?

10+ Year Old Account
    After almost three years of not having Photoshop, I stumbled open a trial version of CS6, so I updated my WoW model viewer, and this is what I came up with.

Thoughts and constructive criticism needed!
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

Request: Forum signature

Visible text: Mella - Frostmourne
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Facial ScreenshotArmory
    Gear set:Current Transmog set with Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: A close up of my hunters face with her gun up to her face to aim on the left side of the sig., or somewhere around it, even if you can just fit half of the barrel in it would be great. I'm trying to think of a movie with a similar poster, but I can't, but i'm sure it's been used in some movie posters.
    General colour scheme: A golden and crimson color scheme, Think fire and my transmog.
    Any extras: If possible, can I have my pet wolf, named shaggydog looking like it is pouncing out from behind me while I am shooting
    Last edited by Aired; 2012-09-05 at 12:01 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    So, I was a little rusty. But after toiling over it, I think I'm pleased with the result. Here's two (one with the gem, and one without).

*snip*
    Wow these look amazing!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post

snip
    That's gorgeous. Keep the gem though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    That's gorgeous. Keep the gem though.
    ^^

and ten characterzzzzzzzzz
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't been around in a couple days over the long weekend...my husband decided he wanted to try out GW2 and has been keeping me busy leveling.

Wow I missed so much gorgeous stuff!

- Piff what a lovely, just amazing picture. I love the hair editing you did, it makes it look like the picture was drawn by hand and not photoshopped.
    - Zil and Geeki all of your Twitch layouts are just superb...I don't even know what Twitch is and it makes me want one. :P
    - Elyaan the logos are beautiful, and I agree with the others, the gem makes it.

I have a couple PMRs I'll be working on today and see if I have time to grab any requests from the thread for sigs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Keep the gem though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    ^^

and ten characterzzzzzzzzz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    - Elyaan the logos are beautiful, and I agree with the others, the gem makes it.
    I disagree (I'm just difficult that way). The overall look of the coat-of-arms is subdued, yet classic, with a time-worn feel to it. For me, the gem is too distracting, too bright and pristine. My eye keeps pulling away from the main body of the design and falling back on the gem.

Quote Originally Posted by Powarf
    I understand your point. Think i missed your point at first glance and im sorry about that. English is not my native language.

I will pass the message onto him , sadly with not much result.

Hes by no means as experienced as you are, but as i mentioned earlier, he did the changes without even asking any of us which your 100% right was respectless.
    It should defintly have been brought back to you if we wished any changes made, but he simply did the changes without even bothering about anyone else.

Im sorry about this. and ive passed the message onto him. Overall, i personally liked your banner the most.
    No hard feelings, Powarf. I appreciate your comments. Your buddy, though, is on my "naughty list".

Deleted
    Hey there,

I'm looking for a clean looking signature that has the portraits of my two mains incorporated into it.

Visible text: Mattykinsx
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    EU Armory: Mattykinsx on Outland - Shaman, main character
    Mattykinsxx on Outland - Paladin, secondary character
    Gear set: The gear its in currently is fine.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: For the shaman - one that shows most of the gear, i'm not really fussed as long as it looks good. For the paladin - casting a heal.
    General colour scheme: To match the class colours blues and yellows blended together
    Any extras: Thick border, perhaps 2 or 3px

Thanks in advance <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    I disagree (I'm just difficult that way).
    lol <3

I guess as a girl I just prefer shinies!
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    too bright and pristine
    Wouldn't be a gem if it wasn't shiny

Love them both Ely.

Yet another request from a guild member.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ilieboo View Post
    Visible text: Zavera, Sylvanas Realm
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: lookup Zavera on the Sylvanas, can't post the link myself
    Gear set: PvE gear, your choice what tier
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: your choice
    General colour scheme: purple
    Any extras: warlock cataclysm class logo, Human Male
    As far as I could tell, this one hasn't been claimed yet, so....

CLAIMED

Hope it suits your needs well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Dude, really?

Quick Piff! Put a copyright symbol on the art so it doesn't find itself on another graphic forum for someone else to rip the image!

10+ Year Old Account
    PMRs:

And a redo of a previous signature because apparently I started working on it before he decided he wanted a different gear set and several color changes.

(If this one still doesn't suit your fancy, feel free to re-request on the board)

Quote Originally Posted by ravenn20 View Post
    Visible text: Lycanthrope
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: tried to link my armory but wont let me..so basicly im a wargon male, druid resto healing spec
    Gear set: which ever set you think is nice for my resto druid :-)
    Helm visible: sure
    I haven't seen this claimed so I'll claim it. If anyone is working on it please poke me. ETA -24-48 hrs (unless previous claimed)