Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    I wouldn't mind getting a spiffy one of these myself.

Visible Text: Faroth Ravenwing
    Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Faroth/simple
    Gear Set: Transmog set on armory (T4 chest/legs, Tough scorpid shoulders, etc just in case I'm wearing something else for some reason when armory is reviewed)
    Helm not visible
    Cloak: Prefer visible if it looks good with the image
    Pose: I'd really like something along these lines and would love it if the pet can be included:
    http://s993.photobucket.com/albums/a...ratieledit.jpg
    NOTE: If someone would care to get particularly detailed, I'd like his eyes edited to be the traditional NE white/silver like the WC3 Tyrande box art/female NE model in WoW
    Color scheme: Nature or forest inspired color scheme
    I'd like a wallpaper at 1920 x 1080 as well as a signature from it for the forum if both are possible.

Tremendous thanks for those who are doing these. They are works of art!
    Unless I'm really going blind, I haven't seen mine nabbed from page 2045. Wallpaper request is still on cooldown, but sniffing around for a signature.
    I think I followed the rules of the first post...if I've missed something, a thousand pardons and I'll fix it!

Apologies for repost, hopefully this is slightly more informative

Name: Vayuu
    Armory: CANT LINK - haven't posted enough. Please armory "Vayuu" US
    Realm: Barthilas (BG9, US)
    Faction: Horde
    Male Orc *Enhance* Shaman.
    *Helm invisible

The xmogged gear it is currently in is cool, but IF POSSIBLE it would be insane to have it wielding season 7 pvp 1h axes or fists weps. If this is impossible, the current CATA pvp 1h axes are fine.
    Would love my wrathful tabard evident or incorporated into the theme of the sig somehow...
    A wind theme could be nice too, so any crisp, white/blues, and a possible inclusion of my spirit wolves would be sick!

Thanks (again) in advance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HavocsCall View Post
    You are amazing! Looks awesome, Thank you so much
    Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    This is gorgeous thank you so much!
    You are both very welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Yokou View Post
    Huhu

Signature:
    Visible text: Yokou (name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/frostwolf/Yokou/simple
    Gear set: It is up to you
    Helm visible: No
    General colour scheme: purple and other colours which fit to it

***Thanks <3 ****
    From page 2052. Didn't spot a claimer post, so....

CLAIMED

Kept the purple hues to the shadow side, and went with green in the lighter area to match her eyes. If you prefer another color combo though, let me know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    You are both very welcome.

From page 2052. Didn't spot a claimer post, so....

CLAIMED

Kept the purple hues to the shadow side, and went with green in the lighter area to match her eyes. If you prefer another color combo though, let me know.

Thank you very much

Signature:
    Visible text: Renth
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:CANT LINK - haven't posted enough. Please armory "Holyarms" on Frostmourne
    Gear set: Vengeful gladiators plate set
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Artist Choice
    General colour scheme: Blue and grey with smoke all around my character
    Any extras: none

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yokou View Post
    Thank you very much
    You're very welcome.

[EDIT] removed sig claim/image in respect of mountandpetlover
    Last edited by mmoce95942fed1; 2012-09-05 at 09:00 AM.

Geeki, the Twitch queen ♥

Deleted

signature

Quote Originally Posted by Mutix View Post
    Signature:

Visible text: Mutix
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Mutix/simple
    Gear set: I'm not fussed tbh, preferably one that blends in with the atmosphere of the signature (Dark, stealthy)
    Helm visible: No thank you
    Your pose: Again you can have the final decision, you make good signatures so you know what's best
    General colour scheme: I pictured dark blue / black with red as I see these as rogue-like colours.
    Any extras: Nothing comes to mind

P.S I would like it if the size of the signature was a slim rectangular shape, many thanks

Mutix
    Here it is. Tell me what you think Have a nice day.
    Serendia

Edit: Now you have 2 to choose from -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mountandpetlover View Post
    Edit: Now you have 2 to choose from -.-
    Just the one, mountandpetlover.

I spent a good amount of time yesterday digging through the thread for sig requests that hadn't been picked up yet. Made myself a rather long list, with names/request details/etc. And I spent additional time checking subsequent posts of artists/designers, hoping to spot all the "claimed" notices, so as to avoid this very thing. I didn't re-read everything this morning though, just went to my list and started to work.

I had seen where you had picked it up and then retracted because of trouble with WMV, but I didn't catch the re-pickup edit (your edit came after I'd already gone to bed, and since I didn't re-read everything this morning....). Terribly sorry that I missed that, but I have removed the image I made so that the requester can enjoy your work.

10+ Year Old Account
    I disagree (I'm just difficult that way). The overall look of the coat-of-arms is subdued, yet classic, with a time-worn feel to it. For me, the gem is too distracting, too bright and pristine. My eye keeps pulling away from the main body of the design and falling back on the gem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    I guess as a girl I just prefer shinies!
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Wouldn't be a gem if it wasn't shiny

@ Lilli - I agree, I think the gem detracts from the overall look rather than adding to it, still awesome work mind.

@ Zil - Lol'd made me think "wait what I'm a girl too" then I read it again and just smiled. Damn shinies!

@ Engelen - Gems can be none shiny as well. Actually uncut ones have very little shine ^^

In other news:

Feii Requests:

Boston Requests:

(one of eight ideas, can find rest at my dA page)

Clerks Request: (update)

and finally my guild's banner:

Much more to follow just... dragging myself through it.
    Last edited by Ammeg; 2012-09-05 at 09:18 AM.

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Deleted
    Ohai!

One of my guildies requested that I'd update his signature since MoP is coming, and he wanted the priest PVE-set, which I'm not too crazy about. So I decided to make another one, sporting the PvP-set, but I wasn't sure that it was presentable. So I made another "PvP"-one. And now I just don't know, so in this moment of self-doubt, I'm turning to you.
    Simple question, if you were a belgian shadow priest, which would you prefer?

(PvE)
    http://i.imgur.com/SztbY.jpg

(PvP)
    http://i.imgur.com/B4uJD.jpg

(PvP 2)
    http://i.imgur.com/Tp33R.jpg

edit: Not PvP, I hate that set for priests, this is the challenge-mode-thingy. Replace every "PvP" with "challenge-mode-thingy"

10+ Year Old Account
    Geeki, dem fishies : o! Me gusta <3

Edit: Axa, I like the first and the second one a lot... the colors of the third one are a little bit dull ;D Don't get me wrong but the first two look sweet!
    Last edited by Holycrush; 2012-09-05 at 09:18 AM.
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Geeki - I LOVE the fishies and the little bug whatever they are thingies on header! I wish I got a request where I could just explode the background with nice happy colors. Kinnda @.@ from all the reds and dark purplez. Gief girly stuffz!
    deviantART

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    So I told you guys I needed a shot of inspiration and I tried to do some new things with this Twitch layout:

Click for larger view:

Also, yes the background is not as focused, I wanted the eye to hit the spirit and the shaman first.

I hand-painted most of the water effects, and then used brushes to fill it out.
    I also wanted to try using a full-image wallpaper and not have the image just fade out like all my other ones I have done so far.

I hope you guys (and the requesting party) love it. :3

And also - nice work posted recently!

This looks absolutely amazing, makes me wanna start streaming, just to have such art representing my page.

Deleted
    Just the one, mountandpetlover.

I spent a good amount of time yesterday digging through the thread for sig requests that hadn't been picked up yet. Made myself a rather long list, with names/request details/etc. And I spent additional time checking subsequent posts of artists/designers, hoping to spot all the "claimed" notices, so as to avoid this very thing. I didn't re-read everything this morning though, just went to my list and started to work.

I had seen where you had picked it up and then retracted because of trouble with WMV, but I didn't catch the re-pickup edit (your edit came after I'd already gone to bed, and since I didn't re-read everything this morning....). Terribly sorry that I missed that, but I have removed the image I made so that the requester can enjoy your work.
    Well not a big prob for me since Ive - as you said- wasnt able to do it. It's all fine with me, don't worry

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    So I told you guys I needed a shot of inspiration and I tried to do some new things with this Twitch layout:
    everyone's work here is exceptional, which is what makes this thread so fun to follow. but THIS LAYOUT, oh my god. absolutely gorgeous!
    Sig by Populaire

Deleted
    I agree with the otherrs. WOW Geeki, that Twitch background with the water effect looks amazing! Did you use your new tablet for it? I just love staring at the water effect Shiny!!

Quote Originally Posted by Axalicious View Post
    Ohai!

One of my guildies requested that I'd update his signature since MoP is coming, and he wanted the priest PVE-set, which I'm not too crazy about. So I decided to make another one, sporting the PvP-set, but I wasn't sure that it was presentable. So I made another "PvP"-one. And now I just don't know, so in this moment of self-doubt, I'm turning to you.
    Simple question, if you were a belgian shadow priest, which would you prefer?

edit: Not PvP, I hate that set for priests, this is the challenge-mode-thingy. Replace every "PvP" with "challenge-mode-thingy"
    Tbh, I love all the new sets for Priest, but I would probably have gone for the PvE one

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Piffnifty: Nope, no tablet yet. I should get it on Thursday or Friday. I'm so excited!
    @ Sekushi: Thank you very much! *Burning blush face*
    @ Engelen: I <3 U !
    @ Redeam: If you ever start streaming, let me know! ;P
    @ Everyone else - thank you for the compliments. You really have no idea how much I appreciate each and every one of them.

@ Axalicious - I like this one!

10+ Year Old Account
    Axalicious I like the second or third one alot...I'm curious why you dislike the Tier 14 so much (it's what on my character in my sig), although I can understand female troll hair is so detailed it can look fairly awful in sigs I have a druid I tried to make a sig of before so I get it if you just don't like the helm. :P