Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    You're very welcome
    And done:

Hmmm - now what will I do this evening??.....
    Dont know why, but this is one of the best I have seen in a long time. The colors, the sharpnes.... It's just amazing!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Ok, went WAAAAAAAAAAY outside my comfort zone on this PMR:

My spin on Miss Unify's Recruitment Seals...

Critiques Welcome.... but if they might make me cry can you just PM them to me ::'/

Been a short while since my request was filled, but I wanted to pop over and throw out a public thanks for these! Already thanked via PM, but everyone should know how much I love them

You guys are just amazing at your craft and you can play off of what i have mentioned or go your own way with it. I would like to see if I can win the lottery and have one you make me one!

Signature: To fit MMO-Champ and possibly a bigger version for my guild forums? please!

Visible text: Chopliver the Immortal

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...opliver/simple
    Idea/pose:http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...va/Sigpic1.jpg
    Idea/pose:http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...va/Sigpic2.jpg

Gear set: The current gear that I am wearing which is Bonescythe.

Helm visible: Yes please! with the Mohawk!

Your pose: Make it as angry and vengeful as you can. Or eviscerating something? I linked possible ideas above.

General colour scheme: My favorite color combo is green and black. But if it works better to go with red and black that is just fine!

Any extras: If it is at all possible...I'm thinking that a blood dripping/splatter/throwing whatever looks the most gruesome or is easier to work with as a possible background or theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlost View Post
    i just love you <3
    Me? *blush* hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Zekie View Post
    Dont know why, but this is one of the best I have seen in a long time. The colors, the sharpnes.... It's just amazing!
    Thank you Zekie!
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Unify View Post
    Been a short while since my request was filled, but I wanted to pop over and throw out a public thanks for these! Already thanked via PM, but everyone should know how much I love them
    You are very welcome hun ^.-
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Unify View Post
    Thats incredible

---------- Post added 2012-09-14 at 06:42 AM ----------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Request:

Visible text: InternetheroxD and under the name: Take From Them Everything

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Heres my hunter: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...i%C3%A9/simple

Gear set: T6 huntergear ( The one with eyes on the shoulders, want atleast one eye to be visible )

Helm visible: No

Your pose : not sure, you guys know more than me what would look cool i guess!

General colour scheme: I would like something like this, i find it absolutly mindblowingly beutiful: http://i.imgur.com/oRcP2.jpg and GekkiSexxy's avatar has an awesome colour scheme <3

Would also love if i could get an avatar from it, that would be awesome.

And one last thing, Size: so that i can use it on mmo-champion without getting infractions <3
    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by mmoc9bd0832d21; 2012-09-14 at 05:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apocalipsus View Post
    Hello.
    I was wondering if i can make a signature request myself:

I would love to have a signature similar to this one (however im not resto, but feral so I'm gona try my luck and make a request in the "pose" section):

(sorry ithian but that signature is just awesome)
    However i would like it to have some changes so i'm gona fill the template:

Visible text: Just the character name
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Apocapt/simple (without the helm if possible)

Gear set: The current tier from dragon soul (heroic one) I think its tier 13 would be awsome (except the helm if possible)

Helm visible: Oh here's the option.... No helm pls

Your pose :I would like if possible to have both the bear form and the cat form, each on its side of the main image instead of the tree form thats on the signature I linked (if possible use the cat model just above the one that says "old form" from this image http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_D1Y7HP6eX8...cat%2Bform.jpg, and the bear from on the top right of this image: http://www.tankspot.com/photoplog/images/1/1_ss1.jpg)

General colour scheme: I am a druid however I don't think green would be nice to a feral. Is it possible to make it orange?

Any extras: Some "rake" (bleed) effects between the main image and the cat, and something defensive between the bear and the main image.

It would be cool if it looked like this (from left to right):
    Bear form (small, kinda like the tree from from the signature I posted) - some defensive image - Main image (my tauren face and my name below it) - bleed efect - cat form (small, kinda like the tree from from the signature I posted)

Thanks

Edit: If someone can make the signature with the following size it would be perfect (max 700x100, 30kb) Love
    CLAIMED

Wow, okay. Since I'm responsible for Ithian's sig, I thought the least I could do was to try to pull this one off. No easy task, to be sure.

Here goes though. If it isn't quite what you had in mind, you're quite welcome to re-open the request to let another person have a go at it.

EDIT: Bit larger text
    Last edited by mmoce95942fed1; 2012-09-14 at 09:24 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    CLAIMED

Wow, okay. Since I'm responsible for Ithian's sig, I thought the least I could do was to try to pull this one off. No easy task, to be sure.

Here goes though. If it isn't quite what you had in mind, you're quite welcome to re-open the request to let another person have a go at it.

Men you are freaking awesome. You even make the cat/bear attacking, that was such an amazing detail. I wish I was half as good as you are, that would make me 1000% times better what I currently am

If i ask for the name to be just a tidy bit bigger am I pushing my luck?

Quote Originally Posted by internetheroxD View Post
    Request:

[/COLOR]Visible text: InternetheroxD and under the name: Take From Them Everything

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Heres my hunter: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...i%C3%A9/simple

Gear set: T6 huntergear ( The one with eyes on the shoulders, want atleast one eye to be visible )

Helm visible: No

Your pose : not sure, you guys know more than me what would look cool i guess!

General colour scheme: I would like something like this, i find it absolutly mindblowingly beutiful: http://i.imgur.com/oRcP2.jpg and GekkiSexxy's avatar has an awesome colour scheme <3

Would also love if i could get an avatar from it, that would be awesome.

And one last thing, Size: so that i can use it on mmo-champion without getting infractions <3
    Thanks in advance!
    Claimed - I'm no Engelen or Geeki, but I'd love to try this one Will work on it later today
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Men you are freaking awesome. You even make the cat/bear attacking, that was such an amazing detail. I wish I was half as good as you are, that would make me 1000% times better what I currently am

If i ask for the name to be just a tidy bit bigger am I pushing my luck?
    Appreciate the compliment. No trouble. I've edited my previous post with the updated version with a bit larger text size.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed - I'm no Engelen or Geeki, but I'd love to try this one Will work on it later today
    Appreciate it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
    Hi there, i need some help for a couple f works, since my photoshop skills are close to the ground.

1. I need a recruitment image, i was thinking of a scroll, with a monk image, and on that scroll it has to be written

All fancy and attractive :P
    2. I need some help for our guild logo. Our idea is a bit long to write, so if any kind sould wanna give me a hand please write here and i'll pm all the details

Thank you very much guys!
    Bumping in case someone has some spare time
    Thank you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by internetheroxD View Post
    Appreciate it
    Thank you once again. Really awesome work there

Deleted
    I think you quoted the wrong person mate

Lilli - your new sig is awesome, love it
    deviantART

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Oh my god, your Twitch designs are insane!

Deleted
    Going to assume this was meant for me. XD You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Hmm, the pink one? Thanks, just my usual piddling-around "technique" Been a fun challenge to squeez things into the smaller heighted sig and still make it interesting.
    Last edited by mmoce95942fed1; 2012-09-14 at 11:28 AM.

Banner Request!

Banner Request!

Size: 640 x 120.
    Visible text: < Catalyst > Bold letters, white outline. Either a Fading Black>Red or Red>Orange or Red>Yellow fill. Text on left side of banner.
    Logo: Horde Symbol on the right side of the banner - white outline.
    General colour scheme: Red + Orange/Yellow complements.
    Specifics: Something fiery that suits the guild name / horde.

http://www.catalystguild.com.au

Would like to get the "Guild Name Text" used in the banner seperate aswell so that i can use it in fraps videos for a youtube title.
    Last edited by Tyriss; 2012-09-14 at 12:33 PM.

Deleted

[Request] Banner - Monk Mistweaver

Hi, because I'm a total noob in photoshop/graphics I'd like to request a Banner for my new Char in MoP from our amazing artists here

So here we go

- Banner: for Stream (Chat overlay)

- Size: Something like 400x200

- Text: Bijouz (Char Name) , W H F (Guild Name)

- Char: Female Pandaren (not yet Existing ) , Upper part of the body only

- Gear: no Helm, Transmog Set Green Leather ZG , no weapons

- Pose: I dont know, everything with open eyes and a smile would be perfect

- Background / Scheme: Smooth Green with some sparks in white, like this Icon Link , only smoother

- Logo: Mistweaver Specc Symbol Link

I hope this is not too much of an affort
    Oh, and I would give away some small gift if im really impressed and it'd be accepted (i.e. Steam Indie Game)
    Last edited by mmocebc97d926b; 2012-09-14 at 12:16 PM.