Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by domonic View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Name: Domonick Server: Stormrage Guild: <The Deity>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onick/advanced ,and a better facial screenie than armory: http://postimage.org/image/ggklc57wh/
    Gear set: Transmog set from Armory
    Helm visible: Yes. I love my eyepatch.
    Your pose: Anything the Artist thinks looks cool.
    General colour scheme: Something spookey and sinister!
    Any extras: I'd love to see my legendary daggers in it! A matching Avatar would be greatly appreciated as well.

Finished.

I hope you like it.
    As usual, I will be keeping the PSD file for 7 days, so let me know if there is anything you want changing, or if you want it re-doing.

Kindest regards,

Key.

My first stab at a sig!

i.imgur.com/8rVQH .png

sorry for the spacing can't post up images yet >_<

Signature:
    Visible text: Name: Blastwave Server: Saurfang Guild: <Ajantis>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...twave/advanced
    Gear set: Full Cataclysmic Gladiator's pvp set with Starshard edge MH and Cosmos OH.
    Helm visible: No thank you.
    Your pose: Preferably arms crossed infront with both MH and OH visible but not obstructing the face.
    General colour scheme: A mixture of Arcane, fire and frost, somewhat similar to the Mage challenge mode set of gear.
    Any extras: A power torrent effect on the weapon would be pretty cool if possible.

Thank you in advance (I know atleast one of you amazing artists will jump at this one), Dark =)

Also In the market for A full Twitch Layout/banner, Feel free to PM me for more details =)

Quote Originally Posted by Noashbringer View Post
    My first stab at a sig!

i.imgur.com/8rVQH .png

sorry for the spacing can't post up images yet >_<
    Linking this for you - it's very pretty

Quote Originally Posted by Darkk View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Name: Blastwave Server: Saurfang Guild: <Ajantis>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...twave/advanced
    Gear set: Full Cataclysmic Gladiator's pvp set with Starshard edge MH and Cosmos OH.
    Helm visible: No thank you.
    Your pose: Preferably arms crossed infront with both MH and OH visible but not obstructing the face.
    General colour scheme: A mixture of Arcane, fire and frost, somewhat similar to the Mage challenge mode set of gear.
    Any extras: A power torrent effect on the weapon would be pretty cool if possible.

Thank you in advance (I know atleast one of you amazing artists will jump at this one), Dark =)
    Jumping!! Claimed Should be done by tomorrow

Well, it's done by tonight Hope you like it

Last edited by Shyama; 2012-09-22 at 10:57 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

awesome! ty for posting that for me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaymister View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Shaymister, Runetotem, Vanilla
    Armory link: h t t p : / /eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/runetotem/Shaymister/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog set from Armory and also my staff if possible.
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: Anything i'll leave that upto you
    General colour scheme: Something elemental for example fire or/and lightning
    Any extras: Anything else you would like to add and a matching avatar would be sweet.

Many Thanks
    shay

CLAIMED.

Finished.

Hope you like it.
    As with all my signatures, I will keep the PSD file for 7 days, so let me know if you want anything changing.

Kindest regards,

Key.
    Last edited by mmoc2125eeab5a; 2012-09-23 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Added finished signature / avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Key Master View Post
    Finished.

I hope you like it.
    As usual, I will be keeping the PSD file for 7 days, so let me know if there is anything you want changing, or if you want it re-doing.

Kindest regards,

Key.
    This is absolutely stunning! Thank you so much Key Master!!! The stance works so well with how I wanted my character portrayed. Mad props.

Deleted
    Sig and avatar request :>

(cant post links yet, apoligies!)
    Signature:
    Visible text: would really like toon name / title (Sata, Hero of the Horde) - font design would like something script ish
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Sata/advanced
    Gear set: wowroleplaygear(dot)com/2012/04/01/ruthless-gladiators-elite-pursuit/ if possible, the horde tabard of conquest also
    Helm visible: no helm showing thanks
    Your pose: eyes closed
    General colour scheme: would love a purple/royal bluey theme

weekly bump, chao!
    Last edited by mmoc0a87052842; 2012-09-22 at 10:16 PM. Reason: forgot about the tabard /facepalm

Looking to get a sig made! This is for my mistweave monk.

Visible text: Toon name, horde, and server, Purplemistqt - Area 52 US Horde
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...psa2bc95cf.jpg hope this works :P
    Gear set: I'd like her to be in T14 (the red/blueish?)... the SS doesn't have gear, is that a problem?
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Didn't think so cast anything for the SS, but if you would add that yourself, like her channeling Soothing Mist would be great.
    General colour scheme: I'd love for it to have the Monk class color plus some purple going on, if you know what I mean!
    Any extras: Nothing really to add, but if you could surprise me with something nice, maybe like a "Renewing Mist" type of thing going on in the background.

Let me know if this can't be done because of my crap SS, or any other reason.
    Last edited by Gurushock; 2012-09-22 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurushockin View Post
    Looking to get a sig made! This is for my mistweave monk.

Visible text: Toon name, horde, and server, Purplemistqt - Area 52 US Horde
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...psa2bc95cf.jpg hope this works :P
    Gear set: I'd like her to be in T14... the SS doesn't have gear, is that a problem?
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: Didn't think so cast anything for the SS, but if you would add that yourself, like her channeling Soothing Mist would be great.
    General colour scheme: I'd love for it to have the Monk class color plus some purple going on, if you know what I mean!
    Any extras: Nothing really to add, but if you could surprise me with something nice, maybe like a "Renewing Mist" type of thing going on in the background.

Let me know if this can't be done because of my crap SS, or any other reason.
    What color t14?

Ok, CLAIMED ::]
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-09-22 at 11:30 PM. Reason: claimed request
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by xQi View Post
    Don't want this to get buried. :x
    Don't bump your posts before the CD is up.
    It's against the rules and the bumps will be deleted.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

I believe the red/blueish? would be the best looking, I'd think just whatever goes best with the art work you guys do :P

Twitch PMR:

Deleted
    PMR for a small banner.

Last edited by mmoc2125eeab5a; 2012-09-23 at 12:48 PM.

Deleted
    Visible text: Razail.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Razail/simple
    Gear set: Transmog off of the armory BUT change the staff to "Spire of Coagulated Globules (397 Normal from Yor'sahj) and remove the enchant.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Healing casting stance. If possible, use the Wrath spell animation in hand.
    General colour scheme: Yellow, summer/autumn hue. Yellow, golden leaves ,etc.
    Any extras: Yellow leaves floating in the background. Again, yellow hue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kejinx View Post
    Visible text: Razail.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Razail/simple
    Gear set: Transmog off of the armory BUT change the staff to "Spire of Coagulated Globules (397 Normal from Yor'sahj) and remove the enchant.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Healing casting stance. If possible, use the Wrath spell animation in hand.
    General colour scheme: Yellow, summer/autumn hue. Yellow, golden leaves ,etc.
    Any extras: Yellow leaves floating in the background. Again, yellow hue.
    CLAIMED!

Do you mind horribly if the staff is visible or not? I'll try my best to get it shown, but I want to be sure you won't be disappointed if I can't pull it off.

EDIT: And the signature should be done by monday!

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post

Well, it's done by tonight Hope you like it

SO GOOD!!!, Shy you never Fail to make amazing signatures, thank you so much =)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkk View Post
    SO GOOD!!!, Shy you never Fail to make amazing signatures, thank you so much =)
    You're welcome Must admit I was pleased how it came out, so I'm glad you like it too

Still got a little time to make a signature or two before MoP, so let me know if you would like one! (No pandas/MoP though, and nothing bigger than a signature/avatar.)

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Twitch PMR:

This is gorgeous Safhira Love the colours and the light <3

Quote Originally Posted by sataqtx View Post
    Sig and avatar request :>

(cant post links yet, apoligies!)
    Signature:
    Visible text: would really like toon name / title (Sata, Hero of the Horde) - font design would like something script ish
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Sata/advanced
    Gear set: wowroleplaygear(dot)com/2012/04/01/ruthless-gladiators-elite-pursuit/ if possible, the horde tabard of conquest also
    Helm visible: no helm showing thanks
    Your pose: eyes closed
    General colour scheme: would love a purple/royal bluey theme

weekly bump, chao!
    Claimed and done - hope it has turned out to your liking

Last edited by Shyama; 2012-09-23 at 10:01 AM.
    Requests CLOSED

I wouldn't mind a new one (signature), if someone has the time

Armory link is here - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A1nn/simple
    Would like text Bánn
    Would like tier 6 with some kind of warlock themed Staff
    No helm visible or cloak
    and I will leave the rest of the colours to your imagination if possible

Thanks either way Bann/Banny
    Yesterday is history, today is a gift, tomorrow is mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Bann View Post
    I wouldn't mind a new one (signature), if someone has the time

Armory link is here - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A1nn/simple
    Would like text Bánn
    Would like tier 6 with some kind of warlock themed Staff
    No helm visible or cloak
    and I will leave the rest of the colours to your imagination if possible

Thanks either way Bann/Banny
    Ooooo a female gnome - don't think I've made a female gnome signature! So claimed Will work on it later today
    Requests CLOSED