Hi guys, I have been browsing this thread for a little while and have been gobsmacked at some of the awesome artwork! I would also like to request a signature/avatar if anyone has any precious time to spare.

I would be extremely gratefull if someone could make me a Brewmaster monk signature. My character is - Havoki (90 Orc Monk) - Kazzak EU (cant post links yet :/)

As you can see I am an Orc! Would it be possible to request a signature of my Orc wearing the Brown couloured T14 monk set, emphasis on Beer Kegs and the Spell "Guard" which looks really cool and so iconic for a Brewmaster tank.

The colour scheme is really up you guys as you are the artists and know what to do! I would like it to display my Guild - <Defiance Gaming>, name, and Spec - Brewmaster.

If anyone has the time to put this together I would be exceptionally gratefull, thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    claimed... should be done soon

hope you like it ::]
    Woah that was quick, love it thanks so much Now I just need to get done farming up the transmog!
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by waywardbiade View Post
    This is a repost of my previous request. I am attempting to contact Key ( Key master ) you recently did a wallpaper / sig / avatar for my guild leader, I was impressed by it and after looking at your other works, I've decided to try to see if I can get you to make mine as well. Below, I've reposted my previous open request, please let me know if you can pick it up. I'm pretty much aiming for the sig and background to follow the same theme, as you'll notice. Thank you for your consideration!

Signature:
    Visible text:
    Character Name: Kaisèr of Alterac Mountains
    Requested text on sig: “ Your blood…it calls to me..”

Armory link/Facial screenshot: us .battle .net/wow/en/character/alterac-mountains /Kais%C3%A8r/simple
    Gear set: Season 12 Death Knight PvP set ( the 2200 rating - heroic, black/reddish style ) with a Corrupted Ashbringer.
    Helm visible: Yes, please.
    Your pose: If it could be done, I’d like to have him standing with the Corrupted Ashbringer over his shoulder( Or any pose the artist feels they'd rather prefer, I'm open to ideas ). With the Corrupted Ashbringer runeforged with Swordshattering ( the blood dripping off the blade effect )
    General colour scheme: A Death Knight of Shadow and Blood. I’m thinking dark colors of red and blacks, maybe even deep velvets. Anything that can give the vibe of the “dark anti hero” type.
    Any extras: I would like to see if we can have the cloak “partially wrap” around the knight, or even around his feet. Looking for ambiance here. I leave any “background image” up to the artist, maybe a “blood moon”? Also, an idea of maybe a cold fog/mist bellowing around him or around his feet?

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 * 1080
    Visible text: Kaisèr of Alterac Mountains
    Requested text on sig: “ Your blood…it calls to me..”

Armory link/Facial screenshot: us .battle .net/wow/en/character/alterac-mountains /Kais%C3%A8r/simple
    Gear set: Season 12 Death Knight PvP set ( the 2200 rating, heroic, black/reddish style ) with a Corrupted Ashbringer
    Helm visible: Yes,please.
    Your pose: If it could be done, I’d like to have him standing with the Corrupted Ashbringer over his shoulder. With the Corrupted Ashbringer runeforged with Swordshattering ( the blood dripping off the blade effect )
    General colour scheme: A Death Knight of Shadow and Blood. I’m thinking dark colors of red and blacks, maybe even deep velvets. Anything that can give the vibe of the “dark anti hero” type.
    Any extras: I would like to see if we can have the cloak “partially wrap” around the knight, or even around his feet. Looking for ambiance here. A “Blood Moon”?

Finished.

Wallpaper 1920*1080:

Matching signature / avatar:

Hope you like them
    I really love the hair thing on the DK pvp set so I extended it a bit. The only thing I didn't do is the blood on the weapon, I just couldn't get it to look right.

I must admit that I rushed the signature and avatar, but they match the wallpaper. If you want anything changing just let me know.
    Also, I'm using the net from my phone to upload and post these, let me know if there are any issues with the uploads linked.

Kindest regards as always,

Key.
    Last edited by mmoc2125eeab5a; 2012-10-10 at 01:27 AM.

Truly epic, I love them KM! In fact, I love how you did the hair a far better idea than I was thinking with the cloak. Thank you so much for your hard work!

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 07:55 PM ----------

KM, I have another request for you, if you are able.

So, my long time buddy / GM are both very impressed with your work on our wallpapers and sigs. If it's not too much trouble, we'd like to ask for a few more request. The first being, my buddy ( Ashbringer, whom you just worked on prior to mine with Hyjal Kids / Hyjal wife ) wants to know how much you would charge of a twitch layout?

The second, is of a more personal interest. Ashbringer and I are, as I stated good friends. And we are wondering if you could make another wallpaper or a few of them ( for a slideshow effect ) of our two characters together. We thought the idea of both the corrupted Ashbringer and the Ashbringer with a DK and a PLD would make for some awesome pieces.

On these, we would of course leave everything up to your taste, to give you complete freedom over the creation of these pieces. Please let me know if you can do this, thank you KM!

Regards,
    Kaisèr

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by waywardbiade View Post
    Truly epic, I love them KM! In fact, I love how you did the hair a far better idea than I was thinking with the cloak. Thank you so much for your hard work!

KM, I have another request for you, if you are able.

Regards,
    Kaisèr
    I am glad you like them
    I will be more than happy to do a few wallpapers with both of your characters on. Do you want them all at 1920*1080 or 1920*1200?
    I will be sending you a PM shortly regarding the Twitch layout

Regards,
    Key.

I would like to request a signature picture promoting the cause of getting Rexxar as the new Warchief.

Nothing too fancy (I suck at photoshop, otherwise I would do it), just looking for a cool picture of rexxar, with a rexxar-ish looking background, with the words "REXXAR FOR WARCHIEF" (minus the quotations) on it in some way in a brutal-ish looking font.

If anyone could do this for me that would be great! Thanks!

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyna View Post
    Signature request:
    Visible text: Just the Name pls (Ravy)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ck/Ravy/simple
    Gear set: the transmog set of the amory pls
    Helm visible: showing pls
    Your pose: standing position
    General colour scheme: purple shadow magic
    Any extras: if it fits and its possbile the shadow ravens from the small glyph but thats not that important ;
    same as for the signature pls

thanks alot in advance for whoever picks up the request
    /bump (hope ist okay to bump after a week)

This is a repost of a twitch request from a few weeks ago.

Twitch Banner
    Visible text: Guild name - Trial by Fire, Server - Greymane, Alliance, Twitch channel name : SkoCraft
    Logo/Character: Character -Can't post links yet >_< So the toons name is Skø from Greymane
    General colour scheme: I am looking for a more light tone due to the holy spec, let the imagination run here.
    Specifics/Extras: The Avatar Armor Set, any pose will work, minus the helmet, Perhaps adding the title Starcaller somewhere would be nice

Background
    Gear: The Avatar Rainments set, helm visible.
    Logo/Character: Character -Can't post links yet >_< So the toons name is Skø from Greymane
    General colour scheme: A light tone all the way through, colors like white, yellow, etc etc
    Background: No real area is needed here, just a color scheme will work, unless the artist can find something that works

Info Box
    Visible text: I'm gonna have this broke into 3 parts, Info, Rules, and PC Specs, and Links
    Info: Hello, and welcome to the stream! My name is Tyler, I have played WoW on and off since WOTLK and have recently began running my own guild on Greymane known as <Trial by Fire>. I play mainly on my priest Skø but will be playing on my monk known as Windrin. If you enjoy the stream, if you could head over to my YouTube channel at Youtube.com/Skocraft and give it a look it would be greatly appreciate it. Feel free to ask any questions you have in the chat and enjoy the stream!

Rules
    1. No spamming of any kind.
    2. Respect the mods and all others in the stream.
    3. Link are not allowed unless permitted.
    4. This is not a critique channel, I am not a top tier player, if you aren't happy watching, others streams are available to watch.

PC Specs
    Motherboard: ASUS M4A79 Deluxe
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
    CPU: AMD Quad Core 3.0 GHZ
    RAM: Corsair 8gb
    SSD: Western Digital 1TB
    Headset: Turtle Beach x11
    Mouse: Razer DeathAdder
    Keyboard: Logitech G15

Links
    Youtube channel box: Youtube.com/Skocraft

If anyone could do this for me I would forever be in your debt

Heya

This have been CLAIMED

It's been a week so just giving this a bump I hope that rule haven't changed ;p

I was hoping someone was in the mood to make a dual signature ;P Sort of like the one that I have now. If noone wants to do it please let me know.

Visible text: The toon names Touchyfeely & Fordaallianc Server Lothar.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Here is their armory links Touchyfeely:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hyfeely/simple Fordaaliianc:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...allianc/simple

Gear set: I'd like Touchyfeely to have the druid challenge gear on set on, but for Forddallianc wearing tier 6 or tier 14.

Helm visible: No helm showing.

Your pose:
    They are both healers,Maybe a pose with them trying to both cast a spell at each other? Like it forms a big ball of light and in the middle it will have the server name? or both of their names? Something like they are helping each other instead of going against one another. It can be up to you though. I don't want this to be stressful at all.

General colour scheme: I want more updated MOP colors, The world is vibrant and loud with rich colors, I was thinking any colors from the range of peach,white,green,pink,light blue,black with neon colors Certainly don't have to use all of these but giving ideas from those colors!

Any extras:
    IF there is room could Fordaallianc have her shadowfien out and Touchyfeely have a little tree treant out standing beside them. If that's asking for to much then nevermind. I hope this is a fun project for someone!
    Like i said don't want this to be stressful at all hugs for everyone.
    Last edited by Touchyfeely; 2012-10-16 at 01:45 PM.

Made by Visenna, TY<3

Thank you KM. Sadly, I cannot reply to your PM as my forum account with MMO is still new and I have yet to reach the required post limit to unlock PMs. As for the wallpapers, yes all of them would be the same res. as you've already done.

If you wish to exchange contact info, send me a PM with a contact email so I can get with you for the twitch. I did read the message(s) you sent and have spoken to Ashbringer about the request for MoP, we both agree that the offer is more than fair and look forward to discussing it with you.

Regards,
    Kaisèr

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR commission:

Original character shot from WMV

Signature:

This was my first time doing a twitch.tv layout:
    Large resolution Twitch.tv layout

"Stream Offline" background for Twitch.tv layout:

Stream banner:

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys. :P

i4ni I can't believe how absolutely and utterly amazing your work has become in the past six months it's just incredible. Inspires envy in all those that see it, I'm sure.

I'm bored silly atm and missing WoW. I wanted to come back when I resubbed for a month before the expansion came out but my husband doesn't want to play again yet and talked me into GW2 instead and 1.5 months later I'm bored silly again. So anyways...my birthday was yesterday and I plan to spend my birthday gift money to get MoP and resub and I plan to be back attempting some sigs again by the end of the month I hope when I can get everything downloaded and set up.

Miss you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Hey guys. :P

i4ni I can't believe how absolutely and utterly amazing your work has become in the past six months it's just incredible. Inspires envy in all those that see it, I'm sure.

I'm bored silly atm and missing WoW. I wanted to come back when I resubbed for a month before the expansion came out but my husband doesn't want to play again yet and talked me into GW2 instead and 1.5 months later I'm bored silly again. So anyways...my birthday was yesterday and I plan to spend my birthday gift money to get MoP and resub and I plan to be back attempting some sigs again by the end of the month I hope when I can get everything downloaded and set up.

Miss you guys.
    I don't know if I would say all that but TY <3
    It always means a lot to me that other artists like my work.

I miss you! (you should totally come back)
    and

(cutest GIF ever)
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Re-Requesting this again as the person that said they would pick it up has still not done this after 3 weeks of saying they would have it finished by "next" weekend.

Signature: Looking for a new sig since i changed to horde side.
    Visible text: Just my characters name "Cyner"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Cyner/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 14
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Whatever looks the best, i'm not picky
    General colour scheme: Anything "warlocky" Whatever is fun for you and/or matches the gear
    Any extras: Just have fun with it, i'm pretty open.
    Cyner#1996

Quote Originally Posted by Superpudd View Post
    Oh wow it looks awesome! Im definitely gonna use it....thank you so much! Would it be too much to ask for the lettering to be bigger? Not too much just enough so its easier to read.
    Hi I was just wondering if there is any way that I could get this remade to reflect my race change to Panda? Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    Re-Requesting this again as the person that said they would pick it up has still not done this after 3 weeks of saying they would have it finished by "next" weekend.

Signature: Looking for a new sig since i changed to horde side.
    Visible text: Just my characters name "Cyner"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Cyner/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 14
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Whatever looks the best, i'm not picky
    General colour scheme: Anything "warlocky" Whatever is fun for you and/or matches the gear
    Any extras: Just have fun with it, i'm pretty open.
    Your Armory link doesn't work (character not available). Depending on what race you currently play, I'll consider picking this up. Update it and I'll see. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    @Isilrien - love that twitch layout! Your char edits are always so good
    @Riv -come back! It is better then ever

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Your Armory link doesn't work (character not available). Depending on what race you currently play, I'll consider picking this up. Update it and I'll see. :3
    Oops. Server x-fer

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Cyner/advanced
    Cyner#1996

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Striipes View Post
    Hello lovely people!

Sorry in advance for such a monstrous task but many cookies for whoever takes it up!

I'm trying to get my Twitch page sorted out ready for MoP raid progression (www.twitch.tv/stripples), got all my streaming set up; new computer and decent connection. Now I need to add some colour to my page. I've been so impressed with some of the things I've seen in this thread.

What you want for you page: Would like a header, background and offline image incorporating the same theme, basically everything. o_O

Visible text: Ztripes with <Nightwatchers> Outland-EU sprawled across in some diagonal way in the header only.

Logo/Character: If you could get your creative juices flowing and perhaps come up with a 'Nightwatcher-y' logo that would be amazing, think stars and moon maybe? but nothing cheesy. The font should look 'cool' I guess, nothing childish, nothing boring; I like 'sharp' letters I guess as long as it looks good I don't mind :P

For the background, I would like Ztripes on Outland-EU on the left side and Ztripes on Outland-EU on the right. With Avalanche (bow from Ulduar) being drawn back by my character in full Heroic MoP T14 helm not showing with the lower part of their body faded out (or not if it looks better as the full model.

General colour scheme: I'm not too fussy with colours but I don't think you can go wrong with say, red, white and black. Perhaps in a diagonal stripey style considering my name 'Ztripes' should be 'Stripes' but it's taken on my realm D:

Specifics/Extras: I would like the header to stand out from the background, and then the offline box to fit in to the background of the page. I'm not really fussy when it comes to this sort of stuff, would like something that looks unique and most importantly good, so if you have any ideas on the way, I'm sure I'll like them. If you could make a chatbox cover too with Ztripes <Nightwatchers> Outland-Eu 25-man raiding guild or whatever people usually put in there that would be cool, I'll hook up my stream for a small session so you can see my screen and check out the size of my chatbox. Alternatively I can post the size if someone shows me how :P

Many thanks in advance! Absolute props to whoever takes up this project and many loves.

P.S. IF you have time to make me an awesome sig with a matching avatar in the same sort of style and gear with a green/orange new MoP tiger model included that would be amazing, striped style again perhaps?

Stripes out <3<3<3

EDIT: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ripes/advanced my armoury link.
    Secondly weekly bump, would love this to be picked up as Heroic progress has begun, 2/6 at the moment, many cookies ensue!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    Blood Elf. Yay. Claimed. I'll do it tonight/this weekend.

Oh, and what T14 colour scheme do you want? Red, green or blue?