Quote Originally Posted by Shinjai View Post
    Firstly I would like to say the work done here is amazing. I used to dabble in photoshop, but you guys (and gals) take it to the limits, I am more impressed every time I go through a page. With that being said, I would love to have a signature made, I know its only my second post, and if that is an issue I understand. I will definitely be using the signatures in other forums as well.

Visible text: I would like my character name, server, and guild. Which are Shinjai, Stormscale, Watchmen

Armory link/Facial screenshot: I am currently deployed, and I was planning on a race change for my Tauren Shaman to a Goblin Shaman. But I currently do not have a way to obtain that, because I cannot play while im overseas.

Gear set: I would like my character in T8 Shaman (10 Man) The Ulduar Shaman Raid Set

Helm visible: Showing if you dont mind =D

Your pose: Stealth Stand pose, I understand he is not a rogue =D, but its just a menacing pose.

General colour scheme: like a light blue/cyan scheme maybe some lighter greens?

Any extras: I leave this to the imagination of whoever may claim this.

Once again, utterly lost for words at the amazing talent you guys have, and I would greatly appreciate and would love to sport your work under my posts.
    Bumping, not sure if it was seen or not.

Bumping, not sure if it was seen or not.
    Perhaps the reason it wasn't picked up was the fact you didn't say if it was OK to make him a Tauren since we don't know what goblin to model him after.
    Artists hate having to guess what you want your character to look like because it's a waste of our time and effort if we get it wrong.

If you can't race change him in game yet can you find a pic of the facial features of the goblin you like?
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

PM request:

P.S. Gorgeous work i4ni and Shyama, and welcome back Zarina! Your shinies have been missed.

I'd love for a sig to be made for me

Visible text: Pandaemic/US-Stormrage
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ndaemic/simple
    Gear set: Tier 14 monk armor
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Just a shoulder-up shot would be fine
    General colour scheme:Green and mistweaver-ish
    Any extras: I would love it if you could add this in the background: http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/imag..._rough_cut.png

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    PM request:

P.S. Gorgeous work i4ni and Shyama, and welcome back Zarina! Your shinies have been missed.
    Thank you so so so so much. This is just amazing. I'd gush more but we all already know how awesome you are.

Quote Originally Posted by shyama View Post
    claimed and done:

Hope you like it
    omg i love it!!!! Ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    PM request:

Such gorgeous eyes that panda has!! And thank you Ely <3

Quote Originally Posted by WickedRequiem View Post
    omg i love it!!!! Ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty
    You're very welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Pandaemic View Post
    I'd love for a sig to be made for me

Visible text: Pandaemic/US-Stormrage
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ndaemic/simple
    Gear set: Tier 14 monk armor
    Your pose: Just a shoulder-up shot would be fine
    General colour scheme:Green and mistweaver-ish
    Any extras: I would love it if you could add this in the background: http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/imag..._rough_cut.png
    Claimed - going to try a male panda

And done - hope you like it

Last edited by Shyama; 2012-10-17 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Added completed sig/ava
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Perhaps the reason it wasn't picked up was the fact you didn't say if it was OK to make him a Tauren since we don't know what goblin to model him after.
    Artists hate having to guess what you want your character to look like because it's a waste of our time and effort if we get it wrong.

If you can't race change him in game yet can you find a pic of the facial features of the goblin you like?
    My apologies, I will just wait until I get home from my deployment, and am able to perform the race change. I in no way intended to make your ability to complete this signature harder than it should have been. Thanks for your time, once again, amazing work from all of you.

Wallpaper(desktopbackground)/Sig request :)

I'd love for a sig/desktop background....any of those...preference would be desktop background but will accept artists decision, to be made for me

Resolution: 1366x768
    Visible text: Grannos - Twilight Circus - US - Garona
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: My armory page
    Gear set: Absolution(Priest tier 6) or Priest season 2, Merciless Gladiator, artist preference.
    Your pose: Casting
    General colour scheme:blacks, grays and whites to go with the priest theme, maybe some light or dark greens as accents
    Any extras: Twilight Circus Guild If possible, put our guild logo in the background or somewhere in the picture. Really that guild logo is the only real extra I want myself, if the artist decides something looks cool or has an idea go with it, but if it would be possible to implement either of these mounts some how that would be kicka$$ Twilight Harbinger or Mechano-Hog

My apologies, I will just wait until I get home from my deployment, and am able to perform the race change. I in no way intended to make your ability to complete this signature harder than it should have been. Thanks for your time, once again, amazing work from all of you.
    ::'C I didn't mean you should drop the request.

I just wanted you to pick a face you like
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...ns/gobskin.png
    and some ears
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...ns/gobears.png
    and hair
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sj5H76bU2Q...00/gobhair.png

OT: Ty Ely, the sig you made for Riv is gorgeous <3

And done - hope you like it

[/QUOTE]

YAY It looks amazing thank you!

::'C I didn't mean you should drop the request.
    Apologies yet again. A misunderstanding. If anyone is still up for it, I would like it to be the goblin shaman.

For the links that you gave me, I will number them left to right top to bottom
    example:
    1 2 3
    4 5 6 so on

For the skin link: number 7

For the ears: 7 as well although while wearing a helmet I dont think they show anyways.

For the hair: bald

Once again, I think all of your work is tremendous. I hope this helps more, and I'm sorry for the vague post I made originally. I don't wish to burden anyone.

Firstly I would like to say the work done here is amazing. I used to dabble in photoshop, but you guys (and gals) take it to the limits, I am more impressed every time I go through a page. With that being said, I would love to have a signature made, I know its only my second post, and if that is an issue I understand. I will definitely be using the signatures in other forums as well.

Visible text: I would like my character name, server, and guild. Which are Shinjai, Stormscale, Watchmen
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I am currently deployed, and I was planning on a race change for my Tauren Shaman to a Goblin Shaman. But I currently do not have a way to obtain that, because I cannot play while im overseas.
    Gear set: I would like my character in T8 Shaman (10 Man) The Ulduar Shaman Raid Set
    Helm visible: Showing if you dont mind =D
    Your pose: Stealth Stand pose, I understand he is not a rogue =D, but its just a menacing pose.
    General colour scheme: like a light blue/cyan scheme maybe some lighter greens?
    Any extras: I leave this to the imagination of whoever may claim this.

Once again, utterly lost for words at the amazing talent you guys have, and I would greatly appreciate and would love to sport your work under my posts.
    I will take a stab at it. CLAIMED

ETA: sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Such gorgeous work being done lately while I've been busy!

Anyway, took a short break from rep grinding to make this PMR for one of my favourite requesters

PS - Zarina, lovely to see you posting again /hugs
    I love the way the panda looks here - I would love if the request I made earlier could be similar

Beautiful job
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

Bumping for a second time

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptomaniac View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: Its for my third LCD monitor which is 1600X900

Visible text: Id like the name Kryptomanic with underneath it Of Iron And Blood. If possible under Iron And Blood, if they're can be a dripping blood effect, Not a large amount, but enough that its noticeable.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aniac/advanced im including my armory as it currently is, only different is I am race swapping to Panda as soon as MOP hits, so I've included below the information needed to obtain the look I will be using in WMV.

Gear set: The armor id like is the bloodfang outfit(legit Tier 2, not the look alike set). Its bloodfang in every slot, With Golad And Tiriosh in main/off hand respectively.

Helm visible: Yes because its truly badass

Your pose: I'd like him to the be in the Ready 1H Animation, so that both daggers show.

General colour scheme: I'd like a mix between green and red color scheme. As a rogue id like a basic representation of poison and blood, since thats what were all about. Surprise me with the background, would just like it fairly relative to current or future content, with the same theme in mind.

Any extras: Would REALLY like it if it could show the effect of Fury of the Destroyer. When my wings pop from the legendary daggers. Its located in WMV as Fotf_wings_01.m2 or Fotf_wings_slow.m2

Skin Color: 0/13
    Face Type: 4/20
    Hair Color: 0/13
    Hair Style: 16/18
    Facial Feature: 8/34

Fotf_wings_01.m2

Thanks for taking the time to look at my request, if you need any clarification feel free to message me and I will clarify.

Photos of character to work by:

Last edited by Kryptomaniac; 2012-10-17 at 07:21 PM.

Signature/Avatar

Visible text: Just the name and guild.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Savane, Ravenholdt US. Can't post links.

Gear set: Tier 8 Heroic would be awesome, no helm.

Your pose: No need for a weapon, but she's a warrior so a fierce face would be cool!

General colour scheme: Something to match the armor.

Any extras: No thanks!

Thank you very much for your time!

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

so.many.pandas ;;P
    You are seriously talented.

AMAZING!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama
    Love this. Awesome job!
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Hi there,

I have seen all the work that you guys have put in and i'm blown away. Hoping that someone is able to make me a forum signature?

Visible text: Triarchi
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/Triarchi/advanced
    Gear set: Teir 14 (colour to match the background please
    Helm visible: No thanks.
    Your pose: I'll leave this one up to the designer
    General colour scheme: Cross between evil paladin and good paladin if possible.
    Any extras: Wanting if possible to have the paladin wings coming from the toon as well as the Pureblood Firehawk mount in the background spreading its wings. I am also open to any other designs that anyone is willing to throw as i know everyone here is very creative.

Look forward to seeing what you can do for me.
    Last edited by Triarchi; 2012-10-23 at 08:58 AM.

PMR: