Hello! So since I have faction changed it's time to update my signature and seing all the awesome work in this thread I decided to make a request!

Signature:
    Visible Text - Forky (name), Kazzak EU (Server), Coalescence (guild)
    Armory Link - ht tp :/ / eu. ba t tle . net/ w ow/ en/cha ra ct er/ k az z ak/For ky/si m ple
    Gear Set - Hunter tier 5 (Rift Stalker)
    Helm Visible - No
    Your Pose - Bow drawn and ready to fire
    Colour Scheme - Green
    Any extras - I am a big fan of Jade Forest (the zone) and it would be awesome to have a background resembling that. For example just some lush trees, a lake, lots of nice falls in the zone as well so that could work. If it's possible it would also be awesome if you could work my main pet into the signature. On the armory it's the Quilen called "Shahdee". In game it's actually the green version and will go great with the green background

Thanks to anyone that takes my request

ps: I had to make a lot of spaces in the armory link for it to be allowed posted. If it is a hazzle to put it all together you can either search Forky (troll hunter) on the armory or pm me and I will send the link there
    Last edited by Forky; 2012-10-24 at 03:14 PM.

Hay was wondering if someone could make a dk signature and avatar for me

Visible text: Goré

Helm Visible: yes

Armory link/Facial screenshot: This goes for pose as well i.imgur.com / Wrgh3. png

Gear set: Malevolent Gladiator's Dreadplate (elite) Full set
    If possible can you edit out the worgens face that shows through so it looks like it does normaly not very important but would appreciate it.

Your pose: same as the photo

General colour scheme:dark purples almost black

Any extras: if you could copy this picture as much a possible images1. pcgamesn. com /loL%20Kha'Zix.jpg Basicly what im looking for

As far as the avatar just the face of the signature would be cool

I know its a lot of work and if i wasnt so useless at this stuff id make it myself so thanks in advance
    Last edited by smoOby; 2012-10-24 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aremia View Post
    Going to try posting again since I think my last post got buried under all the other requests. Keep up the good work guys! I love the sigs i've seen thus far and hopefully someone will be willing to pick my request up.

Visible text: Aremia <Tempest>
    Facial screenshot: i. imgur . com / hkz6X . png
    Gear set: Tier 14 Heroic
    Your pose: I'm a Mistweaver, so maybe casting some kind of healing spell. I'll leave this to your creative minds.
    General colour scheme: Black and Green possibly? Or maybe Red/Black. Or a combination of the 3. Idk! Lol
    Any extras: None that I can think of! If the artist wishes to add something, feel free.

Thanks guys!
    Claimed and done:

Hope you like it

Apologies to anyone who has been waiting a while. I'm trying to make one or two requests each day, but I tend to pick up something I like the sound of, rather than taking requests in turn. That doesn't mean I don't like the sound of your request, it just means it hasn't caught my eye yet! If you have been waiting a week, please bump your request - simple requests with some artistic freedom are the ones I personally prefer.

Btw - There are other artists around, not just me, happily - sorry if the above sounded a bit 'me me me'
    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-10-24 at 06:32 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Chevelle View Post
    I'd like to request the following 2 items because I re-rolled monk instead of playing my rogue as a main now .. thanks a lot in advance! <33

Signature:
    Visible text: Chevelle
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vmonk/advanced
    Gear set: Something dark preferably and well anything that fits a mistweaver, feel free to be creative!
    Perhaps something that fits the leather head from Heroic Feng the Accursed (the dark red-ish set)
    Helm visible: You may do as you please with the head.
    Your pose: While casting some healing spell or something, since I am a Mistweaver.
    General colour scheme: I personally love dark tints and this is preferred because they are easy on the eyes too. But light green will do too because it's typical monk!
    Any extras: Anything the artist thinks suits the monk well

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1600 x 900
    Visible text: Chevelle
    Frostmane - EU
    <Divide and Conquer>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vmonk/advanced
    Gear set: Something dark that just fits the general colour scheme and suits a mistweaver monk. Artist's choice really.
    Perhaps something that fits the leather head from Heroic Feng the Accursed (the dark red-ish set)
    Helm visible: Preferably not
    Your pose: While casting some healing spell or something, since I am a Mistweaver.
    General colour scheme: Something dark and easy on the eyes since I'm a late night player and all the brightness hurts at that time of the day. :P
    Any extras: I can't think of anything just now I'm afraid , so anything the artist feels fits in the wallpaper
    Bumping this one a little bit since it has gotten burried in requests.
    Please claim <3

Thanks in advance to the artist who does! <3

Chevelle founder and Guild Master of<Divide and Conquer> @ Frostmane EU
    Also please follow me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by DanKMess View Post
    Signature/Avatar Request

Visible text: Name and guild.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Mess, Ravenholdt-US. /wow/en/character/ravenholdt/Mess/advanced
    Gear set: Charscale Battlegear set, including the helm please. wowhead /transmog-set=1108
    Your pose: Nothing particular comes to mind. No weapons.
    General colour scheme: What ever you think looks good! Not picky!
    Any extras: Nope! I don't know what the ears nose and skins etc are all called for my Goblin. Not sure where to find that information...

If anyone picks this up, I'd greatly appreciate it! I used to do banners like these in high school, but I've seriously lost my touch...
    Bumping my request. Much thanks!

So I'm back from the dead. Maybe. :3

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I know it's been quite a while but oh. my. goodness. Pneumonia sucks. I've just recently felt like I've recovered and hopefully I can re-join the ranks of my peers here and make some more graphics from time to time.

I plan on re-opening my queue soon, but I have two Twitch pages in major need of completion I will be doing this week, and depending on how well those go I'll decide whether or not to start taking requests again.

Thank you guys for all the support and sweet messages, and feels nice to post to you all again.

A warm-up signature for a friend just to get me started:

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I know it's been quite a while but oh. my. goodness. Pneumonia sucks. I've just recently felt like I've recovered and hopefully I can re-join the ranks of my peers here and make some more graphics from time to time.

I plan on re-opening my queue soon, but I have two Twitch pages in major need of completion I will be doing this week, and depending on how well those go I'll decide whether or not to start taking requests again.

Thank you guys for all the support and sweet messages, and feels nice to post to you all again.

Good to see you back and feeling better! :3

Welcome Back Geeki!
    So glad you're feeling better <3

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done:

Hope you like it

Apologies to anyone who has been waiting a while. I'm trying to make one or two requests each day, but I tend to pick up something I like the sound of, rather than taking requests in turn. That doesn't mean I don't like the sound of your request, it just means it hasn't caught my eye yet! If you have been waiting a week, please bump your request - simple requests with some artistic freedom are the ones I personally prefer.

Btw - There are other artists around, not just me, happily - sorry if the above sounded a bit 'me me me'

Yay!!!! Thank you so much <3 I love you. Haha. This is amazing. Great job

Keyboard Turner

Post Signature Request!

hello i would like to Request a Signature!

Visible text: Kattz (The Lion Hearted) but whit big letters!
    Facial screenshot: i Would Like to have a Picture of a Feral Druid In cat form (Tauren Cat form, The Black one if possible) if someone can do that for me!
    Gear set:
    Your pose: Ferocity.I want it to look like it's gonna rip some faces off.
    Border and stuff anything that you think looks good!
    i would like to have the Color Orange/Red if possible

Thanks in advance guys!

So, my main is a monk now. Time to update the signature after all this time!

Signature:

Visible text: "Zeglo" and "Zul'jin"

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory | Low-quality screenshot

Gear set: Monk Tier 14 Blue (Red Crane). If applicable, Tabard of the Lightbringer and Blue Martial Shirt. No helm showing.

Your pose: No specific request for pose. Possibly the fighting stance/pose or a monk spellcasting. I just want a a pose which will not look weird and will allow a good view of the character - the artist's discretion. If applicable, I'd like a pose that looks a little tougher (So no smile)

Base color scheme to be a mix between monk jade green and the blue color of the Red Crane set. Hopefully a secondary color of some kind, too, such as gold, orange, or white...or just a blue/green combo (Artist's discretion).

Any extras: I'd like a Horde symbol subtly stuck into the signature like my current signature. Also, ideally the style and layout would be similar to my current signature.

However, I give the artist discretion to what would fit!

Thanks so much if you take this on!
    Last edited by Zeglo; 2012-10-25 at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post

Welcome back Sexy :P
    Hope you feel way better & dont get worse.. ive missed your lovely art.
    Requests: CLOSED ~ DeviantArt ~ In queue: 0

Ty to Shyama for Sig & Ava

Edit: Claimed
    Last edited by Junak; 2012-10-26 at 02:57 AM.

Blademaster
    Signature request (mmo-champion) and why not an avatar based on the signature !

Visible text: Abn
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...male_gnome.jpg (the blue colored one)
    Gear set: Blue colored Tier 12 or Heroic Tier 12 (white one)
    Helm visible: Of course
    Your pose: Normal, not casting
    General colour scheme: White / Blue (or just white if you take the heroic tier12) to match the set
    Any extras: Not really needed

Thanks for making me a supah'sig
    Last edited by abni; 2012-10-25 at 06:54 AM.

welcome back geeki!!!