10+ Year Old Account
    So here's the first of two Twitch.Tv layouts I am working on: ( Click for Preview )

Yumisara messaged me asking for one made similar to the way I did hers (click) for a friend.

It's been quite a while since I've worked on these, so I hope the requesting parties like it. <3

Also: I really hate WMV. The fact that the pigtail hairstyle and the colored streaks do not work forced me to take in-game screenshots and edit them to make the hair on both of these toons. Hopefully you can't tell I did that - but if anyone has a work-around for it I would love to know!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Striipes View Post
    4th weekly bump, please :'(

Ok Striipes, I'll do this for you.
    Give me a few days to finish it.

@Geekissexy - Very sexy layout. Nicely done

Kindest regards,

Key.

Deleted
    Hello lovely ppl! I'd like to request a signature for my druid. Here are the details:
    Signature:
    Visible text: Tishkoo
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shkoo/advanced
    Gear set: Dungeon Challenge set with active animation(optional)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Ok, so here is where im gona make a special request. Since im a druid and i kinda like shapeshifting, im just gona throw some ideas, hopefully one of them will become something more than an idea. So... A generally closer loook concentrated towards the face with a bear spirit on top(left/right) of the druid,and a cat on the other side.If there is no space for both the bear is the one remaining.
    General colour scheme: Not really sure what colour would match my request, so if any1 is up to it, any colour matching it would be nice. Otherwise green sounds fine.
    Any extras: I think i mentioned a lot of extras so far :P

Since i am re requesting and it has been like 2-3 weeks, i guess the information in my post is not enough, or bad . So here are some signatures done by i4ni which i find pretty much the same type of what i am hoping.
    http://i.imgur.com/jvwZ7.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Hhuy6.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/OmDeO.jpg

Hopefully my name will be on such an amazing piece of art!

Ty for ur time in advance. <3
    Last edited by mmocb8ae8aecd7; 2012-11-05 at 11:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    if anyone has a work-around for it I would love to know!
    There isn't one, sadly. We'll just have to wait for an updated/working version of WMV to be released.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to request a wallpaper for my new PvP main

Resolution: 1360x768
    Visible text: I'd like my Warlocks name: Melzan (In Fel-green)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Melzan/simple
    Gear set: Warlock PvP S12 Set
    Your pose: Up to the artist, I trust you guys
    General colour scheme:Black Background.
    Any extras: Fel Flames and Fire would be sick. Would it be possible to add me casting Chaos Bolt too?

Thanks in advance

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys

I would like to request a signature for my Monk:

Visible text: Sinorance the Immortal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...norance/simple
    Gear set: Current equipped set is fine
    Your pose: I'll leave this up to you .. just not the one on my armory covering up my face!
    General colour scheme: Mistweaver green(s)
    Any extras: If you feel like adding extras, feel free! I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Key Master - thank you for the compliment. Much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    There isn't one, sadly. We'll just have to wait for an updated/working version of WMV to be released.
    Well. That's garbage.

Signature (I would love a Wallpaper if its not that much issue to create from the sig. But, if its at all a time sink for the creator don't worry with it.)
    Visible text: Friednug (Character Name) and Sacrifice (Guild)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Friednug/simple
    Gear set: T2 Transmog set
    Your pose: See below
    General colour scheme: Nature / Arcane again see below
    Any extras: This is the part that I'm going to do my best to explain. What I would like is to have my character sig split. I play boomkin. So the left side would be a caster form with a nature theme / color scheme (leaves and such would be great). The right side would be a boomkin form with an arcane theme (Shooting stars and such.)
    Wallpaper resolution: 1920 x 1080

I hope one of the people working on this thread can come up with something. After seeing some of the sigs done here I'm really excited to see what you all come up with.
    Last edited by Friednug; 2012-10-27 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Wallpaper request

PMR:

OT: Another gorgeous layout Geeki. I can't wait to see more ::]
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Twitch Background - Striipes.

Header and offline insert not shown.

Striipes, please check your PMs for the full layout including the extras.

Kindest regards as always,

Key.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    PMR:

OT: Another gorgeous layout Geeki. I can't wait to see more ::]
    Thank you sweetheart. <3 Also - your signatures recently have been so frick-fracking good. I love this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Thank you sweetheart. <3 Also - your signatures recently have been so frick-fracking good. I love this one.
    /blush

TY <3
    I have been trying to work more with light since I watched Soko's streaming classroom.
    Still have quite a ways to go but it's a WIP ::]
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Geeki you always make the best stuff So you know how I feel! And I promise I won't forget Thursday

Key Master that's is one epic twitch page! I'm seeing it through my iPhone but it looks amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yumisara View Post
    Geeki you always make the best stuff So you know how I feel! And I promise I won't forget Thursday

Key Master that's is one epic twitch page! I'm seeing it through my iPhone but it looks amazing.
    <3 Glad both you and she like it, and I am glad that you are still enjoying yours as well. Hopefully the requests I am finishing now will work out as nicely!

I just got home from going out to eat with the family - I will install her page in just a jiff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    PMR:

Massive thanks again for this, really happy with the outcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Shandee View Post
    Love them! Thank you so much, Shyama!
    You're welcome - was lovely to make something really girly

Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    WoW shy! can i have a Tutorial?
    I've been asked a couple of times to make a tutorial, but my approach varies a lot depending on the request. Maybe I'll make one someday.

Key and Geeki - great Twitch pages! <3
    Requests CLOSED

It seems that I'll have some free time next week, so I'm looking for a few signature requests. PM me, use the template found in the first post, blah usual stuff blah.

I don't want any:
    - Wallpaper/Banner/Twitch requests. I only want signatures.
    - Dual/multiple character requests.
    - Requests that contain humans, tauren, male orcs, male night elves, dwarves or gnomes. Horrible models to work with.
    - Characters with mismatched gear (no purple chest, green helm and bright blue shoulders).
    - No gear sets older than BC (I'm bored of working with Vanilla sets).

Examples of my most recent work:
    http://hashtagely.deviantart.com/art...l-19-331253594

Looking forward to seeing what I get!

P.S. I reserve the right to decline your request for whatever reason I see fit.

Edit: Okay, I'm willing to take up to two Twitch requests. No restrictions. Use the template and all that jazz. An example of my work: http://hashtagely.deviantart.com/art...yful-323781856
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-10-27 at 11:26 AM.

I have a question. I have messaged someone from the forum about a avatar/wallpaper/signature request, and they will get around to working on it when they can. The question is, I would also like to request here in the forum for a Twitch.tv layout and a youtube layout. Am I allowed to have two separate things worked on by two separate people? I'd figure I would give it a shot on making a little extra side cash by playing video games like everyone else :P And I would just really love a nice layout to begin with.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkusagi View Post
    I have a question. I have messaged someone from the forum about a avatar/wallpaper/signature request, and they will get around to working on it when they can. The question is, I would also like to request here in the forum for a Twitch.tv layout and a youtube layout. Am I allowed to have two separate things worked on by two separate people? I'd figure I would give it a shot on making a little extra side cash by playing video games like everyone else :P And I would just really love a nice layout to begin with.
    As long as they're separate things, it shouldn't be a problem at all. It's only a dick move to request multiples of the same type of thing (multiple sig/wp/etc requests).

Deleted
    I'm looking to grab a few requests, I wont be able to do many and it may take a few days. I'd rather do wallpapers/Twitch.tv background or other larger works but I will do some signatures if I get no other requests.

On another note, are female blood elves shoulders bugged on wmv?