Deleted
    Signature D:, Thanks to anyone that will do this for me!

Using your imagination on the following would be awesome (Colour scheme isnt set in stone for example )

Signature:

Visible text:

Tabspls
    Jaedenar - EU

Armory link/Facial screenshot:

eu.battle.net/wow/en/ character/jaedenar/Tabspls/advanced

Gear set:

-Tier 14
    -Tier 8,5 (25 man Deathbringer set us.media4.battle.net/ cms/gallery/DGGVH4IX319O1315540283608.jpg)
    Tier 14 preferred, but if it isnt possible then Tier 8,5 is awesome as well

Helm visible:

Yes

Your pose:

Channeling if possible, combined with either drain soul or Malefic grasp effect

General colour scheme:

Dark/light Blue combined with purple (matching the channels colour scheme)

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Scoút - Dragonblight EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%BAt/simple
    Gear set: Tier 14 Rogue please (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1444)
    Your pose: If possible I'd like to have my character swinging her weapons please
    General colour scheme: Something Roguey too match the set, so Blacks and blues please if possible
    Helm Visable: No thanks
    Any extras: No thanks

Fantastic Signature made by Maybenotquiteasheavy

Quote Originally Posted by Tabsqt View Post
    Signature D:, Thanks to anyone that will do this for me!

Using your imagination on the following would be awesome (Colour scheme isnt set in stone for example )

Signature:
    Visible text:
    Tabspls
    Jaedenar - EU
    I'll claim this since I'm bored out of my mind at the moment.

Edit - Done:
    I took that creative control that you mentioned and made a few alterations. I hope that's not an issue.

Anyways, all done. Hope you like them.

For MMOC use (coloured background + smaller filesize):

For non-MMOC use (transparent background + larger filesize):

And a matching avatar:

If you'd like any changes, shoot me a PM. If you don't like it whatsoever, I don't mind. You're free to take your request elsewhere.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-10-29 at 07:36 PM.

Just showing off the new Signature that Key Master was so kind to do for me Thank you a lot Key master!

Also, there is so many great sigs and layouts here. I come back weekly just to see the new ideas that everyone come up with ;]

Made by Visenna, TY<3

I'm interested in picking up some requests again since I need something do keep me busy this week. Browsing for a new car is literally making my head spin.

I'm willing to make signatures, wallpapers (desktop and smartphone) and possibly twitch layouts.
    However I'm not going to pick up your request under any circumstances if you are any of the following: tauren male, night elf male, orc (both) or human (both).

You can find my previous work following the link provided in my signature (or click here).

Hit me up with a PM if you think I'm up to the task If you haven't recieved a reply within 24 hours, it's safe to assume I'm dead.

-

Good to have you back, Caiti!

Visible text: Chuckgnawris, <Inertia of Dark Iron> (Under my name please)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/Chuckgnawris/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 14 Normal gear
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I would like (if possible) to have my human form on the left side, from torso up and facing right/front with my worgen form on the right hand side. (facing toward my human form, with no helm please).
    General colour scheme: I'll leave it up to you guys, you know what would look best
    Any extras: I would really like it if volley were to be in the background, but if that isnt possible, something like woodlands or huntery things would be great

Thanks in advance, also I am interested in seeing if anyone would be interested in making my guild's intros for our kill videos. Message me for more info about it, but it would include credits in all of our videos' descriptions, as well as a link to your website/armory/or anything else!

Quote Originally Posted by Indi View Post
    Sig

Visible text: Indïranna
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: h tt p : / / us . battle . net / wow / en / character / garona / Ind%C3%AFranna / simple
    Gear set: Transmog off of my armory
    Your pose: I will leave this up to you, whatever looks best =)
    General colour scheme: I am not sure what would look best for a color theme, so I will leave this up to you also. Anything that looks good. I usually play shadow but occasionally go disc if this helps you out any =)
    Any extras: I am not sure if it is possible, but could you include a few of my favorite pets from WoW: Moonkin Hatching (Horde version), Lucky Quilen Cub, Dark Phoenix Hatching, and Guardian Cub. If you aren't able to get all of them in there, I understand.

Thanks in advance =)
    Also, sorry for all the spaces in my armory link
    One week repost.

Deleted
    Hey!
    I'm looking to start streaming but i'm terrible at photoshop, and was hoping that someone here could help me

Twitch:
    What you want for you page:
    I want the whole set
    Visible text:
    On the background i want my name "Haydn", my guild "Custom" and my server "Twisting Nether". On the offline banner, it should say something like "offline" "follow to see when i go online!", As for the header it should just be a nice background with the text "Haydn"
    Logo/Character:
    It's Haydn on Twisting Nether
    General colour scheme:
    I have no idea, i'm not a artistic person. I think it would be better if you decided, would probably be better
    Specifics/Extras: I like the t12 hc gear that i have transmoged to (Volcanic Vestments), if you want to have my character on the background use that set + bulward of azzinoth.

Would be really awesome if someone had the time to do this

Forum sig

I am looking for a forum signature please:
    Visible text: Paas, and my title "Firelord"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: h t t p: // us. battle .net / wow / en/ character/ azuremyst/ Paas/ simple
    Gear set: Can you have me with tier 14 please
    Your pose: Yes casting, bathed in fire
    Any extras: extra fire in the background please

PMR:

-

I've accepted 3 wallpaper requests so far, but I'm still willing to take some signature requests to work with in the meantime!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sasslefrassed View Post
    Hello everyone, I'd like to put in a request for a banner for my guild website. =]

Size: http://itic-az.enjin.com/ <-- The size of the banner there!
    Visible text: I Think It Cleaves?
    Logo: I do not want the Alliance logo on it, in case we decide to faction change in the future. Otherwise, nothing too specific. Just awesomeness!
    General colour scheme: Up to the artist's discretion, honestly. I'm not too picky. I really enjoy the color scheme of Mists though, with the greens and browns. If you'd like to make it fit with the guild layout you can, but if you want to go your own way I have no problem adjusting the guild layout to match.
    Specifics: I'd like to keep the same style of the font used on the current one. Otherwise, up to the artist on theme, really. Make it spectacular!
    Two week repost! Could someone please give my little guild an awesome banner?
    Stelmaria | Phantasien

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    PM Request:

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    PMR:

-

I've accepted 3 wallpaper requests so far, but I'm still willing to take some signature requests to work with in the meantime!

@Elyann- Those are absolutely fantastic, I've been skimming quickly while at work and I love your sigs! How do you do it?

@Engelen- Really nice how smooth those sigs are, great work! Also like how it has some shiny stuff to it~

Quote Originally Posted by Anguished View Post
    Visible text: Scoút - Dragonblight EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%BAt/simple
    Gear set: Tier 14 Rogue please (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1444)
    Your pose: If possible I'd like to have my character swinging her weapons please
    General colour scheme: Something Roguey too match the set, so Blacks and blues please if possible
    I'm unclaiming this, and it is up for grabs once again (since female Night Elf shoulders just seem to be broken for me).

P.S. That monk signature is just <3, Engelen.
    P.S.x2. I'll have a little guide up shortly with an older piece as an example, Yumisara.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    PMR:

-

These are crazy amazing. I lurve them, and I lurve you too!

(But you already know that)

Thank you guys ♥ And yes Geeki, you're a little snuggle puggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Yumisara View Post
    @Elyann- Those are absolutely fantastic, I've been skimming quickly while at work and I love your sigs! How do you do it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Defines View Post
    Wallpaper! :3 Big thank you to anyone who is able to do this, I understand the amount of time and effort that gets put in.

Edit: Caiti if you're looking for requests, I love your backgrounds!

Resolution:

1920x1080

Visible text:

Defines
    Frostmourne - US

Armory link/Facial screenshot:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fines/advanced

Gear set:

T12 Heroic Shaman + Crown of Flame Heroic + Talons of the Phoenix

Helm visible:

Yes

Your pose:

Some kind of action pose. (I really don't know, whatever you feel is best)

General colour scheme:

Molten / volcanic kind of color scheme. Primarily red / black / orange.

Any extras:

I really like this background so something similar to this, in regards to composition / shadowing + blur around the edges

Hope you like it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature Reuqest

Visible text: Rqt - US Frostmourne
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/character/f...e/rqt/advanced
    Gear set: Priest Gold Challenge Mode Gear Set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1521 (Light Regalia)
    Your pose: Channeling a cast
    General colour scheme: Anything that matches the gear set

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Hope you like it!

*Dies from perfection overload.*