10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Wallpaper request -
    Thank you so much Caiti, this looks even better than I could have possibly imagined. You're an amazing artist! <3

Absolutely gorgeous wallpaper, Caiti. And that Twitch yesterday, goddamn flawless.

Deleted
    Wallpaper request -
    Stunning wallpaper, nothing less!

Journal header for a friend:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Playing around with GIMP because I am bored ::/

My priest, Jalfrezi
    I love that helm so much... therefore the look is inspired by Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty

Grrrr.
    One of these days I will get my hair to look as good as the rest of you guys ;;D
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Guild Banner:

Size: I am not sure about size, here is a link to the website: http: //organised-chaos.enjin.com/
    Visible text: Organised Chaos Garona Horde
    Logo: the logo/crest that shows up on the guild banner: http: //us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/garona/Organised_ Chaos/
    General colour scheme: Purple, Green(purple and green as accents, main colors red and black if possible), Red, Black
    Specifics: The guild site says "Out of Ashes We Will Rise Again" meaning we can overcome what hits us. So maybe something like a phoenix (maybe al'ar?) coming back after being killed (rising out of ashes) or something along that line?

I would also like a sig if its not to much to ask =D

Visible text: Healzonweelz Garona Horde
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //us.battle.net/wow/en/character/garona/Healzonweelz/simple
    Gear set: I would like either the Avatar Raiment (t5 set) or the White Absolution (recolor of the T6 set)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting
    General colour scheme: Pink/Purple/Blue, whatever goes best with the gear set you pick
    Any extras: I play mostly holy so could I get a lightwell in the background?

Thank You

10+ Year Old Account
    So I know I kinda fell off the earth again, but I had a very special Twitch request to complete.

Here is the final result: ( Check Out The Live Preview )

This is the most difficult one I have done thus far. I really wanted to try and portray the requested druid forms as best I could in a "natural" way.

Thank you so much, Cuttle, for having such patience with me to try and make this the best I could. <3
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2012-11-04 at 11:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    So I know I kinda fell off the earth again, but I had a very special Twitch request to complete.

* Snip*

This is the most difficult one I have done thus far. I really wanted to try and portray the requested druid forms as best I could in a "natural" way.

Thank you so much, Cuttle, for having such patience with me to try and make this the best I could. <3

WOW Geeki.. this twitch page looks amazing <3
    Last edited by mmoc6b488cde16; 2012-11-04 at 11:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Novacane View Post
    Still looking for someone!
    Please don't bump a mere seven hours after your initial request. This thread has rules for request, all found on the first page, which kindly ask that requests are only bumped once per week. Any sooner will result in bumps being deleted by mods. Thank you!

*snip*

That cat form in the tree is amazing.
    I love this. For serious.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account

The quote on the right...that looks Welsh. Do you know if it is? Awesome job on the piece!

Wallpaper request -

Wow.. Stunning work.. :O

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed - should be done later today

And done - hope you like it

[IMG]i.imgur.com/tGQ0z.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]i.imgur.com/BC2r6.jpg[/IMG]
    OMG! thankyou so much shyama!
    the best!!!

Deleted
    Hey there,

I'm going to stream some progress raids and I feel that I want something to cover the chat up.

So I got to think of MMOC forums since theres a lot of nice people here.
    My question is then, is there any kind soul that can throw something together with my character picture and like text saying my server and nickname or whatever?

I'd like to wear the same gear I wear on my armory, head hidden, a bow shooting stance!

My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...veworks/simple

All help appreciated!
    Thanks, Steve

Meh what the hell, if anyone have time they can set up a twitch layout for me, can donate some dollars for your work!
    Last edited by mmoce137f26f8d; 2012-11-05 at 10:41 AM.

Deleted
    PMR for the kind Mystaken:

http://i.imgur.com/QLttD.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tishko View Post
    Hello lovely ppl! I'd like to request a signature for my druid. Here are the details:
    Signature:
    Visible text: Tishkoo
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shkoo/advanced
    Gear set: Dungeon Challenge set with active animation(optional)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Ok, so here is where im gona make a special request. Since im a druid and i kinda like shapeshifting, im just gona throw some ideas, hopefully one of them will become something more than an idea. So... A generally closer loook concentrated towards the face with a bear spirit on top(left/right) of the druid,and a cat on the other side.If there is no space for both the bear is the one remaining.
    General colour scheme: Not really sure what colour would match my request, so if any1 is up to it, any colour matching it would be nice. Otherwise green sounds fine.
    Any extras: I think i mentioned a lot of extras so far :P

Since i am re requesting and it has been like 2-3 weeks, i guess the information in my post is not enough, or bad . So here are some signatures done by i4ni which i find pretty much the same type of what i am hoping.
    http://i.imgur.com/jvwZ7.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Hhuy6.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/OmDeO.jpg

Hopefully my name will be on such an amazing piece of art!

Ty for ur time in advance. <3
    Re requesting this since no more cooldown :P
    I'd also like to ask if its possible to add an avatar to the request?

Deleted
    Elyaan made me this <3

Click image.

Deleted
    Though I'm new here (New account!) I would love a signature and Twitch background for my upcoming stream (now i finally have better interwebz!)

#1 Signature

Visible text: Reclusion (Name) firelord (Title)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow /en/character/draenor/Reclusion/simple
    Gear set: Tier 8.5 (conqueror's deathbringer)
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: What ever you think looks best!
    General colour scheme: Purple, dark red.. anything that fits... (:
    Any extras: Wouldnt mind a Voidwalker or Imp in the background!

#2 Twitch Layout

What you want for you page: Background, Banner & Offline Image
    Visible text: Near the Character Image, I would like my Character Name Above
    Logo/Character: eu.battle.net/wow /en/character/draenor/Reclusion/simple
    General colour scheme: Purple, reds.. anything that fits really
    Specifics/Extras: Would love it to be a Warlock themed background with an imp and a voidwalker included!

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: "Squee, Spleen, and Spoon" as main text. "Pride of the Weak" as sub text.
    Picture: The trio Squee, Spleen and Spoon a.k.a Techies in DotA. I was thinking this image: http://i.imgur.com/j9wac.jpg
    General colour scheme: Since this sig is about Techies, I would like it to be explosive. Make the explosions as colorful as you can. Most explosions should hot colors (red, orange, yellow, red-orange,pink, etc) and some should be green and/or blue to add more variety. Also, make them overlapping it other.
    Any extras: The explosions size should be different. Meaning no 2 explosions can have the same size. I want a lot of them in the background. I also want the trio to shine. Make it so that they would explode just by looking.
    Size: Any size between 250 (length) x 700 (width). Whatever size you think it would look best in.

---------------------------------------------
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1366 x 768
    Visible text: Main text is "Gemini" and sub texts are "The Twins"
    Picture: A boy and a girl
    General colour scheme: Background needs to have the cold blue hue air while the boy & the girl bath in yellow light.
    Any extras: All 4 corner should be pitch black. Make the boy and the girl radiance with light, preferably yellow. Add particles (Let the shape of the particles be oval, star, or plain old circle or anything that can be judged as particles) in the cold blue hue air in a random pattern. Particles need to be small. The boy and the girl have to be in the center. The center should be the brightest area of the wallpaper. Then, start from the center, gradually go darker bit by bit until it hits the end of the wallpaper (which is the 4 pitch black corners).
    P.S. the particles need to have light, which mean, it has to be bright.

Thank you so much in advance to whomever might pick this up! The signature is for another website, so the size on it can be different. Thanks again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tishko View Post
    Re requesting this since no more cooldown :P
    I'd also like to ask if its possible to add an avatar to the request?
    Claiming this one.

And finished:
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2012-11-05 at 04:14 PM.