Twitch Layout.

I've not been on the thread for a while, been extremely busy with my latest projects.
    Hope you are all well.

Regards,

Key.
    KM-DESIGN
    MY WORK | Twitch / Youtube / Twitter Layouts / Banners | Requests: OPEN

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    You're bananas.

I envy your work, because you can do things that I can't. The signatures that I see you repeatedly make are perfect in my eyes; something that I can never dream to recreate. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. We all learn, develop, and try new things (take that Fnx wallpaper that I recently made, it was something different and out of my comfort zone, and although I was pleased with the result I won't be trying that again).

It takes people time to reach their peak and make "perfect" work (speech marks because it's subjective), and you're well on your way there. And as Geeki said, never compare yourself to the others here. We all have different methods. Our signatures are all unique and not at all the same. As I said earlier, I love your Photoshop work, but I could never dream of creating something to that standard because it's something that you've excelled at. If we used the same methods, then sure, compare each of us against each other.. but we don't. Never compare yourself to another here, because you're brilliant in your own way.

You're even a little monster, dammit. In the words of Gaga: "Ignore all hatred and criticism. Live for what you create, and die protecting it.". In this specific case, the second part applies. Never try to emulate/strive to be like another.. find yourself and work with that. Because what you've spawned out of your own creativity is superb.
    ::']

Thank You guys & gals for all the kind words.
    If there is anything I can ever do/make for any of you don't hesitate <3

OT: Awesome Twitch KM & Gorgeous WP Caiti :

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    You're bananas.
    YOU JUST HAD TO GO AND POST THAT DIDN'T YOU. That will be stuck in my head for a damn week now. Haha!

But I do agree with everything you said to i4ni.

Visible text: Bönestörm
    Would love a signature and an avatar! ty in advance
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B6rm/simple
    Gear set: Tier 11 normal
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Artist's preference (if weapon is visible http://www.wowhead.com/item=49839)
    General colour scheme: Icy/ black and blue
    Any extras: artist preference for effects or things like that
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandaemic View Post
    “Oh, do a daily? Just do a daily? Why don’t I strap on my daily helmet and squeeze down into a daily cannon and fire off into daily land, where quests grow on little dailies?!”

Quote Originally Posted by Anguished View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Text:
    Scoút Dragonblight-EU
    Resolution:1920 x 1080
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%BAt/simple
    Gear set: Tier 14 rogue (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1444)
    Helm visible: No thanks
    Your pose:What ever the artist feels best
    General colour scheme: Roguey colours, so darker blues and black
    Any extras: I would really love the background something like this, but in a more dark setting http://uberkayt.deviantart.com/art/P...aper-335031303 if possible, and anything else that the designer thinks would look good

Thanks

Anguished
    Gonna try this.

DONE:

*HUMAN FEMALE ALERT* ;;D

a MASSIVE thank you to Geeki for her wallpaper tips <3

Anyway...I hope you like it Anguished. ::S
    Let me know if you want any changes that don't involve the character render.
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-06 at 03:08 AM.

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    [/URL]

a MASSIVE thank you to Geeki for her wallpaper tips.
    Mother. Of. God. This is GREAT. Girl, for real. It's beautiful. Good job honey, and you are BEYOND welcome.

Wow, this is amazing!
    Elveren | Aylìn

Thanks i4ni for the signature!

I have a quick question and sorry if it's been answered in the 2k+ pages but is it possible to build an armor set in the model viewer from an item comparison on Wowhead? I haven't been able to get the mog in game yet. =/ I was just wondering so I could possibly get around to requesting a wallpaper.
    But if it can't be done, I'll just keep lurking and marveling at everyone's work. ♥

(Unrelated and a bit OT, apologies, but is there a reason why Twitch layouts are too wide for my monitor? It's widescreen and I just control+scroll to fit, which makes it a nonissue really, I was just curious.)

Gonna try this.

DONE:

*HUMAN FEMALE ALERT* ;;D

*SNIP*

This is stunning <3 i feel like i want something like that but with
    a hunter & another cool background.
    (i cant manage to make it as stunning)
    Requests: CLOSED ~ DeviantArt ~ In queue: 0

Ty to Shyama for Sig & Ava

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Wallpaper request -

omg adorable :3 i love it so much! so freaking cute!

I have a 3 part request for a Wallpaper, Signature and Avatar, but they'll all be based off of the same image, if that's alright. It will all be based off of my undead priest, here is an armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ticaine/simple

For the most part, everything will be as-is as far as my character's appearance and gear. Tier 13 Normal Priest set + "Vestal's Irrepressible Girdle", no helm, and cloak transmogrified into "Softwind Cape." One difference is that I want my weapon to be changed to the Brutal Gladiator's Salvation, even though only the hilt will be visible in the requested pose/angle (with NO enchant glows).

I've worked up some drafts for the basic gist of what I want each of the images to be.

WALLPAPER
    Roughdraft: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43597298/WoW...paperdraft.jpg
    - I want my character to be as close to this pose (/point emote) and angle as possible, rendered with as high quality of textures as possible.
    - I want it to be over a deep red background with a pattern of alternating thinner and thicker vertical stripes, similar to this, except a decent bit darker, and more red - whereas in the reference image the lighter red has a desaturated, almost pink hue to it, I want it to be a deep, blood red, with the darker stripes even darker. Also, overall, I want the stripes to be thinner, and I want the pattern to be more dense, with less of the lighter red visible overall.
    - I want the name "Neuroticaine" in the same approximate location as it is in the roughdraft, written in a black, all-caps font, with the first letter slightly larger (think: Copperplate Gothic, except maybe a bit more interesting and stylized (though not over-the-top and distracting)), with a subtle, transparent white glow around the edges, underlined by a relatively thin black line with a small, ornamental diamond in the middle. I do NOT want the underline to connect with the diamond - I want there to be a small space between the diamond and each side of the underline. The underline and diamond should also have the same subtle glow.
    - Around the border of the image, I want a bit of a dark vignette, as though most of the image is illuminated by a spotlight. The very edges of the image should be very dark - almost black, or maybe even pure black.

SIGNATURE
    Roughdraft: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43597298/WoW...aturedraft.jpg
    - All of the above applies, except crop the image approximately the same as the roughdraft image (conforming to the typical MMO-Champion signature image dimensions), and reposition the text (note, I still want an underline and diamond, I was just too lazy to add it to the signature draft). Crop it a little bit higher (less of my character at the bottom, more negative space at the top, so that my character's hand is approximately centered, vertically. Same striped background, same glow around the text, same dark vignette, etc...

Roughdraft: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43597298/WoW...vatardraft.jpg
    - Same as above as applies - same background, same vignette, though much smaller to account for the lack of space (don't want to hide my face!). No text necessary. Kinda vaguely going for something along the lines of a typical battle.net World of Warcraft forum avatar, except still making it match the wallpaper and signature.
    - I want as CLOSE to the exact same angle as in my screenshot as possible.

ADDITIONAL REQUESTS
    - Once again, I request that I want the character and gear to have the best possible quality from modelviewer, or whatever.
    - if at all possible, if you could make the toon's skin a more pale yellow, fleshy color, instead of the blueish hue that it is, that be wonderful.

I know this might sound like a lot, but once you do one, the other two should be able to be done fairly quickly. It would be amazing.

EDIT: No Server or Guild info necessary in the text. I'm the only Neuroticaine out there. =)

BIG EDIT: Not sure how I managed to leave it out, but wallpaper dimensions should be 1920x1080! Sorry! =/
    Last edited by Veyne; 2012-11-06 at 09:03 AM.
    Weight Loss Progress:
    HEAVIEST: 361 lbs.
    CURRENT: 288.6 lbs.
    GOAL: Healthy 185 by end of 2014.
    Weight Loss Progression Chart - Updated on the 1st and 15th of every month.

Hope you like it, sorry it's taken a while!

Edit - Thanks for all the kind comments!

And Happy Birthday Engelen!
    Gonna have to go with the classic "I don't like it, I LOVE it"

Thank you so much Caiti, and you can't put a timeframe on perfection, I absolutely adore it. *desktop background* that feels so much better !

Thank you again so much !

Thanks Elyaan | My Work | Requests:CLOSED

Blademaster
    They're just awesome.
    Cheers mate and keep up the good work.

Been fiddling with this WP so I'll claim it.

EDIT: DONE

I'm still pretty rusty with Wallpapers so I hope you like it. ::S
    Also, the dagger you had on the armory is broken in model viewer so I gave you some that I thought matched the gear.

Oops forgot the sig. Gimme a min

EDIT:
    Here ya go

Carbide Series 500R White | Intel i7 [email protected] | Asus P8Z77-V Gen3 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz |
    2GB EVGA GTX 680 | OCZ Agility 3 120GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB | Corsair H80 Hydro | Corsair Gaming Series GS700

Oh yes. Yes yes yes. You have it in you, girl. A-fucking-mazing!

And this - WTF. That's all I can say about it, like for real...

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticturtle View Post
    I have a quick question and sorry if it's been answered in the 2k+ pages but is it possible to build an armor set in the model viewer from an item comparison on Wowhead? I haven't been able to get the mog in game yet. =/ I was just wondering so I could possibly get around to requesting a wallpaper.
    But if it can't be done, I'll just keep lurking and marveling at everyone's work. ♥

(Unrelated and a bit OT, apologies, but is there a reason why Twitch layouts are too wide for my monitor? It's widescreen and I just control+scroll to fit, which makes it a nonissue really, I was just curious.)
    The model viewer allows us to take any race and put them in any gear in any combination as long as the item files are present in the game. To request a wallpaper (or anything for that matter) all you need is a bit of imagination, it doesn't matter if you have acquired the gear ingame or not. Anything is possible so go ahead and request away!

As far as the Twitch goes, my only guess is that your screen resolution is lower than 1920x1080, which is the proper resolution for the website. Sadly the background won't adjust to your screen resolution so running anything lower than that will cut the image out a bit.

-

And a big thank you all for the birthday wishes! ♥
    Last edited by Sleepykin; 2012-11-06 at 10:41 AM.
    There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard word, and learning from failure. - Colin Powell

Stood in the Fire maybenotquiteasheavy's Avatar
    i4ni - that is absolutely stunning. I even love the face expression of the character, which I did not think possible with a human female. Awesome work sweetie!

And on the topic, did I manage to miss a tutorial by geeki?

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them as much."

Gonna try this.

DONE:

*HUMAN FEMALE ALERT* ;;D

Holy hell. That is amazing! Thank you so much checking over the forums while at school and my jaw dropped XD thanks so much!

Wonderful Signature made by Shyama

Keyboard Turner
    Hi all!
    How I can create links in signature.

Hi there, here's my request:

What you want for you page: I'd like to have the entire twitch set if possible. Hence the artist can take his/her own time to make it. I am not a super expert of streamina and twitch, i'm just gonna start with it now, so if i miss some infos please PM me and ill hand out all the missing infos!!
    Visible text:
    Guyon the Immortal
    Guild Name : CR - Server: Darksorrow - Faction Alliance
    Raid Schedule:
    Monday \\ 19.45 - 24.00
    Tuesday \\ 19.45 - 24.00
    Wednesday \\ 19.45 - 24.00
    Thursday \\ 19.45 - 24.00
    Computer Specs: [I][SIZE="1"]Coolermaster Cabinet Elite 431 Plus Usb3.0 · Antec High Current Gamer HCG-620M · i5-3570K 3,4Ghz · MSI Z77A-G45 "Military Class III" · MSI N670GTX · G.SKILL F3-12800CL9D-8GBXM · HD Caviar Blue 500GB + OCZ Vertex 4 128Gb · ASUS VE247H
    Plus id love to have a link to the guild webpage: www.cr-guild.com, a link (logo) to our youtube channel and a link (logos) to facebook and to twitter. Also a link to my armory (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...guyon/advanced). If you need the links ill hand em out. As i said i got no clue if u just gotta draw the logos then i map em via twitch configuration panel.

Logo/Character: This is my char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...guyon/advanced - when you check it make sure im in my holy gear please, else i can give u the holy set details. Our website logo is kinda awful atm (if the artist wanna try and make that too i have some ideas :P).
    General colour scheme: Something dark-ish. I love the atmosphere of the original BWL so that might be the best, but im open to suggestion / artist fantasy.
    Specifics/Extras: I dont want my char to be mounted, but if you can insert these classes logo, not too big, somewhere in the page that would be awsome: mage priest drood dk hunter // these are ofc my alts. Thats an extra tho, don't go crazy over this detail.
    Well thank you to the artist that its gonna be willing to help me!
    Coolermaster Cabinet Elite 431 Plus Usb3.0 · Antec High Current Gamer HCG-620M · i5-3570K 3,4Ghz · MSI Z77A-G45 "Military Class III" · MSI N670GTX · G.SKILL F3-12800CL9D-8GBXM · HD Caviar Blue 500GB + OCZ Vertex 4 128Gb · ASUS VE247H [] ASUS 1201n [] WD LIVE TV 3.0 [] iPhone 3 + iPhone 4s

Quote Originally Posted by Anguished View Post
    Holy hell. That is amazing! Thank you so much checking over the forums while at school and my jaw dropped XD thanks so much!
    /happy dance
    I'm so glad that you like it!
    I had a bit of a tummy ache from worry ::S

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    i4ni - that is absolutely stunning. I even love the face expression of the character, which I did not think possible with a human female. Awesome work sweetie!

And on the topic, did I manage to miss a tutorial by geeki?
    TY. Yeah I played around with it a bit before I claimed it to see if I could get her to not look so "flat" in the facial expression area.
    Also, I forwarded the info from Geeki to you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Oh yes. Yes yes yes. You have it in you, girl. A-fucking-mazing!
    -
    And a big thank you all for the birthday wishes! ♥
    /blush. ty sweetie <3

Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    This is stunning <3 i feel like i want something like that but with
    a hunter & another cool background.
    (i cant manage to make it as stunning)
    You can send me the request via PM if you want
    Make sure to use the template in the first post, or atleast provide an armory link, text and where you want the background image to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Mother. Of. God. This is GREAT. Girl, for real. It's beautiful. Good job honey, and you are BEYOND welcome.
    ::'D
    TY Sweetie. It's a work in progress but I am slowly building confidence to start taking WP requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Elveren View Post
    Wow, this is amazing!
    /snuggles
    ^.^ thank you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Zuksam View Post
    They're just awesome.
    Cheers mate and keep up the good work.
    YAY! I'm over-the-moon that you like it ::]

OT: FOR ALL YOU AMERICANS, PLEASE GO VOTE <3
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-06 at 01:03 PM.

Mechagnome
    Gonna try this.

DONE:

*HUMAN FEMALE ALERT* ;;D

There's something about this that I really love (apart from it being awesome that is!), I think it's just the overall feel of it and perspective. Really awesome wallpaper

Gonna have to go with the classic "I don't like it, I LOVE it"

Thank you so much Caiti, and you can't put a timeframe on perfection, I absolutely adore it. *desktop background* that feels so much better !

Thank you again so much !
    Glad you like it!

Also I finished the last of my requests alot quicker than I imagined so I'm looking for more larger requests (twitch.tv, wallpapers etc), I can only take on a
    few and they may take upto a week.

Caiti - My Work -/- Video Tutorials Here
    Sig Requests -No - Larger Art Requests - No