Wallpaper
    Resolution: 1980x1050
    Text: (name) Akira
    Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Akira/advanced
    Gear Set: Shaman teir 14 blue version
    Helm: not visible
    Pose: Just standing and looking at you
    Color scheme: all the blue you can have
    Extra: I would like you to add something that you like associated with shamans :P

thankyou
    Last edited by foamsword1; 2012-11-07 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    Hey, I'd like a signature.

Visible text: Just Nery, which is my character name.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25845834/s4plusnorthrend.png for a nice face screenshot. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Nery/advanced for the armory. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/25845834/bmphotograpy.jpg this should show the haircut I use (long ponytail)
    Gear set: Either the Field Marshal transmog set, or the current transmog set I have on my armory (S2 + Shado-Pan Exalted helm). I'd like Field Marshal better since it's my to-go mog and I only swapped mogs while the Shado-Pan helm is rare.
    Your pose: Casting any kind of Shadow spell, while having the purple aura from Soulburn around me.
    General colour scheme: I love purple. Any night-ish theme works as long as there's purple on it.
    Any extras: I'd love a display of my Onyxian Drake somewhere
    Claiming this (it's been overlooked and bumped a couple times since initial request)

Iolzor, the more you post, the less chance your request (which hasn't even used the template found in the first post) will be picked up. You've basically spammed it (posted it three times yesterday, and you say you've waited a week.. hah!), so there's a very slim chance anyone would bother claiming it now.

Please, follow the first post's rules, get lost, or pick up Photoshop yourself and try it. Thanks. <3

Goodevening,

Love how all the wallpapers are beeing created .. something that i don't think i could ever do by myself.

so I would like to ask if someone can create a wallpaper for me.
    I will be asking some old school stuff Hope you don't mind.
    Anyway here we go...
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1600 x 900
    Visible text: Bloodsail Admiral Phangie (and the guild name underneath : Yaarrgghh )
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Phangie/simple
    Gear set: Tier 3 with Thunderfury and the shield from blackwing Lair
    Helm visible: Yes pls
    Your pose: blocking a blow from Ragnaros
    General colour scheme: euhm .. the colours from MC
    Any extras: I would like so it looks like I'm tanking Ragnaros .. a little Goblin versus the giant Ragnaros with his hammer etc .. :-)
    Thats how I started my wow carrier would love if it could be recreated :-) (well i was a gnome back then but still )

Hope this is all that you need if you have anymore question just PM me Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    And on the topic, did I manage to miss a tutorial by geeki?
    I haven't made another tutorial, I actually just send a message to i4ni with some tips and such that I use to help me with wallpaper backgrounds. If you want me to forward it to you I can as well, just let me know.

I've had several requests for a Twitch tutorial - but I have NO idea how to do that because I fear it would be too long.

If enough people are interested, I might set up a day where I use my Twitch page to stream while I make a request and I can answer any questions. I'm not going to do it just because I want to and expect people will want to watch it - that's not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckgnawris View Post
    Visible text: Chuckgnawris, <Inertia of Dark Iron> (Under my name please)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dark-iron/Chuckgnawris/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 14 Normal gear
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I would like (if possible) to have my human form on the left side, from torso up and facing right/front with my worgen form on the right hand side. (facing toward my human form, with no helm please).
    General colour scheme: I'll leave it up to you guys, you know what would look best
    Any extras: I would really like it if volley were to be in the background, but if that isnt possible, something like woodlands or huntery things would be great

One week re-post.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebutt View Post
    Hey MMO,

I would like to request a forum signature for my Male Human Prot Pally.

Visible text: Text I would Like my char name, guild, and server
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...5vior/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 14 Please
    Helm visible: No helm visibility
    Your pose: Passive Attack Stance
    General colour scheme: Purple's, blues, & yellows would be nice, but I leave it to you to contrast the colors of the tier 14 set.
    Any extras: None that I can think of, im not very creative, but i would welcome anything

Thanks alot, great service by a great community!

1 week bump, would appreciate a pickup
    3 week bump, hoping for a pickup

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblebutt View Post
    3 week bump, hoping for a pickup
    You are from my old server and I know people in your guild - so I'll do it.

I've done some race/faction changes this xpac and my main Shammyspice is no long an Alliance Draenei! I'd love a new sig to reflect these changes

Visible text: Shammyspice - Mug'thol - HP Gaming
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...spice/advanced
    Gear set: Earthshatter - T7 10 man naxx http://totemforest.com/wp-content/up...hshatter10.jpg
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...en-d4tir7c.png (ignore the random head on the right lol)
    General colour scheme: I'd like a similar color scheme as my current sig...vibrant "earthy" colors, blues/greens, etc...
    Any extras: I'd like the horde symbol in there somewhere.

Thanks!

Request:

For MMO-Champion:

Hope you like. :3 I am terribly, TERRIBLY rusty with signatures.
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2012-11-06 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Request:

For MMO-Champion:

Hope you like. :3 I am terribly, TERRIBLY rusty with signatures.

Holy freakin crap Geek! That's amazing. Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Iolzor View Post
    oh come on for gods sake claim mine! I want YOUR work wether its rusty or not, that looks fffffffffreakin' nice
    please don't act like that, you've bumped your request multiple times (More than is allowed INSIDE the CD timeframe) and now this ? I know geeki and everyone else is amazing but this isn't a way to get your work picked up faster

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyspice View Post
    I've done some race/faction changes this xpac and my main Shammyspice is no long an Alliance Draenei! I'd love a new sig to reflect these changes

Visible text: Shammyspice - Mug'thol - HP Gaming
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...spice/advanced
    Gear set: Earthshatter - T7 10 man naxx http://totemforest.com/wp-content/up...hshatter10.jpg
    Helm visible: No.
    Your pose: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...en-d4tir7c.png (ignore the random head on the right lol)
    General colour scheme: I'd like a similar color scheme as my current sig...vibrant "earthy" colors, blues/greens, etc...
    Any extras: I'd like the horde symbol in there somewhere.

Thanks!
    Was going to attempt it but modelviewer is bugging out on your hair even when I do it manually, It doesn't seem to want a panda with pigtails.

Thanks Elyaan | My Work | Requests:CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    Was going to attempt it but modelviewer is bugging out on your hair even when I do it manually, It doesn't seem to want a panda with pigtails.
    This is a huge problem with the model viewer. Only way around it is basically to draw your own hair or get ingame screenshots and copy paste it in
    deviantArt | queue: closed

in this world full of people there's only one
    and if we only live once, I wanna live with you

please don't act like that, you've bumped your request multiple times (More than is allowed INSIDE the CD timeframe) and now this ? I know geeki and everyone else is amazing but this isn't a way to get your work picked up faster
    I didn't mind taking the request if it was one that was just looked over, however Engelen and I were talking and she told me that there had been some CD abuse with re-posting the request. I was unaware of this, I haven't been surfing the forum much recently. I've been too busy. -_-

Also, like Engelen said - it is a huge problem with model viewer. The colored hair streaks don't work either. :X

Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    Weekly bump.
    Here you are!

Signature:

Visible Text: Sozin the Astral Walker
    Armory Link (For Facial screenshot): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t/Sozin/simple
    Gear Set: Armor of the Red Crane (The Normal, Gold Colored, set)
    Helm Visibility: Yes
    Pose: Preferably the Monk attacking animation.
    Color Scheme: I would like the color Scheme to be green, but I would like the green to be around the color of the monk healing spells in-game. (If that makes sense.) Like he's enveloped in his mist.
    Extra: If you could include the Jade cloud serpent in there somewhere, that would be awesome. Doesn't have to be big, just something that flows with the overall theme and pose of the character.

Wallpaper:

Visible Text: Refer to Signature. (Same)
    Armory Link (For facial Screenshot): Refer to Signature. (Same)
    Gear Set: Refer to Signature. (Same)
    Helm Visibility: Yes.
    Pose: Same thing as Signature, just full body.
    Color Scheme: Refer to Signature. (Same)
    Extras: Honestly I would just enjoy it to be the same thing as my signature, but with one extra thing on my Wallpaper. I would love to have the Pandaren logo on the wallpaper. The logo from - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/race/pandaren

Whenever you get around to them it doesn't matter to me, I'll keep on eye on the thread to see when they're done. Thank you so much for the awesome work you're doing.
    Last edited by Araxie; 2012-11-06 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Fixing the links.

Awww sad panda is sad

Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    Signature:

Visible Text: Sozin - Azuremyst
    Armory Link (For Facial screenshot): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t/Sozin/simple
    Gear Set: Armor of the Red Crane (The Normal, Gold Colored, set)
    Helm Visibility: Yes
    Pose: Preferably the Monk attacking animation.
    Color Scheme: I would like the color Scheme to be green, but I would like the green to be around the color of the monk healing spells in-game. (If that makes sense.) Like he's enveloped in his mist.
    Extra: If you could include the Jade cloud serpent in there somewhere, that would be awesome. Doesn't have to be big, just something that flows with the overall theme and pose of the character.

Wallpaper:

Visible Text: Refer to Signature. (Same)
    Armory Link (For facial Screenshot): Refer to Signature. (Same)
    Gear Set: Refer to Signature. (Same)
    Helm Visibility: Yes.
    Pose: Same thing as Signature, just full body.
    Color Scheme: Refer to Signature. (Same)
    Extras: Honestly I would just enjoy it to be the same thing as my signature, but with one extra thing on my Wallpaper. I would love to have the Pandaren logo on the wallpaper. The logo from - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/race/pandaren

Whenever you get around to them it doesn't matter to me, I'll keep on eye on the thread to see when they're done. Thank you so much for the awesome work you're doing.
    I'll claim this one...signature for sure and possibly the wallpaper.

Will probably be a day or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I'll claim this one...signature for sure and possibly the wallpaper.

Will probably be a day or two.
    Sounds good. Thanks a ton.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    I didn't mind taking the request if it was one that was just looked over, however Engelen and I were talking and she told me that there had been some CD abuse with re-posting the request. I was unaware of this, I haven't been surfing the forum much recently. I've been too busy. -_-

Also, like Engelen said - it is a huge problem with model viewer. The colored hair streaks don't work either. :X
    Yea I generally do my own hair streaks (Just cause I don't do the work for anybody so I can be satisfied), Also, female panda underwear (Bottom half) not disappearing for me when I turn underwear off bugs me, and they may not be accurate but I just stick in my own hair streaks.

Clicky

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyspice View Post
    Awww sad panda is sad
    I dont have a right to ask.....But if you want me to try with one of the working hairstyles I can =/

I also find it kind of funny because I was just working on a female panda with that stance and sword in MV

Clicky
    Last edited by Thunderspeed; 2012-11-06 at 07:24 PM.

Thanks Elyaan | My Work | Requests:CLOSED