Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    and as I said to you in PM,

THIS is why I hate picking up large, specific requests most of the time.
    Sometimes the way people envision what they want in their head just isn't possible, so you do your best... you pour your heart into the project to make it as good as you possibly can.
    Sometimes, like in this case, they are still happy with the result which is good...because it is completely soul crushing when they hate it.

-i4ni
    I for one could never "hate" another persons work,
    everyone have there own style & are not alike good (might be wrong word).
    I could look on the forum for hours and wish I was just as good as most of you.. "practice makes good".
    We have seen some awesome, some crazy & some beginner skills in this thread
    and everyone of you are good in your own way, your own style.

Like the wallpaper i4ni made for me, I would NEVER pull that off on my own
    even if some (maybe alot) of you think that iam good and likes my work.
    I cant make hair look like that & the shadowing is.. more than amazing <3
    A screenshot.. (as I said, I could never hate someones work)

I kinda feel like a bad person + sad for this. cus i do love it =/
    Last edited by mmoc6b488cde16; 2012-11-07 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordret View Post
    Hello,

we are quite successful polish guild at EU - The Maelstrom realm but we are still lacking good looking logo/banner that we could attach to our homepage or videos/killshots.
    So if anyone would like to help us out and create logo/banner for our guild it would be great.

Realm: EU - The Maelstrom
    Guild name: The Nathrezim
    WebPage: http://nathrezim.pl/

Nathrezim - (called dread lords or dreadlords in the Common tongue)

Banner:
    Size: Current banner - which is kinda generic wow theme.
    Visible text: Probably only 'The Nathrezim', i think it should be enough
    Logo: We currently don't have any logo, but we are open for any suggestions
    General colour scheme: I think red/black combo should work fine along some white accents.

Cheers and thank you in advance.
    3 weeks repost.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

More warming up! Guildie sig:

deviantART

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    More warming up! Guildie sig:

*snip*
    Zil.. damn! they look so cool
    stunning job

10+ Year Old Account
    Zil! Lovely to see you and your amazing art back in the thread

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Thank you <3 Feeling so rusty, had to go through my old PS files and see how it's done lol Made a new one for myself too, since no new requests are up on the thread.
    deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Yumisara View Post
    This is also very awesome. Shaman tier. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Gorgeous stuff i4ni + Engelen + Shyama. I'm jelly.
    Thank you both

Quote Originally Posted by foamsword1 View Post
    OMG! thankyou so much shyama!
    the best!!!
    You're very welcome

(Apologies for the rather late replies)

Also, as I love the gear my hunter is currently wearing, made this:

Zil - Lovely to see you back and you certainly haven't lost your touch! Gorgeous stuff as always <3
    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-11-07 at 01:53 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gihelle View Post
    <3 I love it! Thank you <3 <3 <3
    I'm glad you like it! Human females are soooo hard to get a good shot of because of their flatness.
    (Amusing fact, I was telling my husband that they were hard because they have no facial expressions, and he looks at me and goes "You have no facial expression!")

Anyways...Zil OMG the sigs you've posted this page are insanely awesome.

Just a friendly week bump ... wanting the wallpaper more then the sig... Deleted my old bump a few hours after I posted it since i wasnt supposed to do that early bump (sorry about that) I am really open about design on anything on both sig / wallpaper ... Hope someone finds it interesting and wants to work on it and if you dont have the time I understand as well.

Love all your work btw you all are very good at what you do

Quote Originally Posted by lopez1979 View Post
    I am not looking for two different sigs / wallpapers just looking for one of each with maybe both toons displayed if at all possible.
    I know how busy all are so if it's not possible thats perfectly fine.

Just shoot me over a PM with questions or concerns or if this is even possible.
    Again thanx for all your time

Signature:
    Visible text: Doominitus / Dominitus
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http :/ /us.battle . net/wow/en/character/thrall/ Dominitus/ simple
    http :/ /us.battle . net/wow/en/character/ thrall/ Doominitus/simple
    Gear set: The trans mog on the armory ( will update the palleis tonight )
    Helm visible: yes for warlock no for pally
    Your pose: Open to whatever
    General colour scheme: Open to somthign that fits both
    Any extras: Maybe a spectral tiger somewhere around

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 X 1080
    Visible text: Dominitus / Doominitus
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Same as above
    Gear set: Same as above
    Helm visible: Same as above
    Your pose: same as above
    General colour scheme: same as above
    Any extras: Mount collector maybe can i throw in a spectral tiger n one or two of the new panthers ( Blue and Green )

Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    *snip*

I kinda feel like a bad person + sad for this. cus i do love it =/
    Oh honey I didn't mean anything bad towards you. <3
    I was just saying that most of the time when people put up these huge elaborate requests they're very specific about how they want something to look. Hoewever, what they're requesting is either not physically possible for that model or wouldn't look natural if you tried to re-create it.
    On the opposite end of the spectrum, if the request is too vague then the artist is frantic trying to guess what the person likes. A little artistic freedom when it comes to poses is good, having to guess everything about the wallpaper/twitch is tummy ache worthy (IMO)

I was speaking more to people in the thread who keep wondering why their request for wallpapers or banners may have been skipped.
    If you're Twitch has been skipped it 99% because no one is willing to make them right now. Sorry. It's a lot of work and like Zil said it's 6-8+ hours of work and most of the time they don't use it, they redo it or they claim it's made by someone else. We've seen it happen so so so many times over the course of this thread it's sad, and accomplishes nothing except more artists getting fed up and leaving.

I hope this clears it up for you.
    Don't feel sad ::]
    /hugs Takizas

OT: WB Zil <3333333333
    Gorgeous sigs Shyama and Zil
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-07 at 01:56 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

While waiting to see if someone would pick up my request, I decided to download modelviewer to play around with it a little bit (I DO have an educational background in graphic design, after all)- at the very least make better draft. Can't get my Forsaken's eyes to glow like they should (options for eye glows do nothing, seemingly). Any ideas how to fix this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    While waiting to see if someone would pick up my request, I decided to download modelviewer to play around with it a little bit (I DO have an educational background in graphic design, after all)- at the very least make better draft. Can't get my Forsaken's eyes to glow like they should (options for eye glows do nothing, seemingly). Any ideas how to fix this?
    They have to be painted in manually, IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    They have to be painted in manually, IIRC.
    Ugh. Thanks. =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Deleted
    Thanks for sticking up for me guys, but I shouldn't of lashed out on the thread, I'm just extremely tired and should of done it privately so there wasn't such confusion, anyways..

Twitch.tv layout I've been working on for pinkusagi (I had to do it since I love Sailor Moon). I think I'm getting the hang of these twitch pages now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Oh honey I didn't mean anything bad towards you. <3

I hope this clears it up for you.
    Don't feel sad ::]
    /hugs Takizas
    Okej hun
    just wanted to make sure we did not missunderstand one and other <3

Deleted
    Heyo,

I want to start a Signature request. I know that I'm a 0post user... I'm more a reader ;-)

Signature:
    Visible text: Fylona (Charactername), if it's not to much than: EU-Eredar Horde (server) and <Immortalitas> (guild)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http :/ /eu.battle . net/wow/de/character/eredar/ fylona/ simple
    Gear set: Like my armory Transmog (T12 Heroic Rogue)
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: If any1 could implemt my 2 Fistweapons (Claw+Tallon of the Phoenix) it would be nice.
    General colour scheme: dark violett/black like my tier set
    Any extras: I would prefer a MMO-C version and a 500x115/125 version for our guild forum

bb,
    and respect to all the amazing graphic heroes here

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Thanks for sticking up for me guys, but I shouldn't of lashed out on the thread, I'm just extremely tired and should of done it privately so there wasn't such confusion, anyways..

Twitch.tv layout I've been working on for pinkusagi (I had to do it since I love Sailor Moon). I think I'm getting the hang of these twitch pages now.

ZOMG, its beautiful! TY TY TY! Will be applying this ASAP to my twitch as soon as I wake up from my nap, which will be very very soon! Just I gotta crash for now, got my two year old daughter in bed ^.^

Deleted
    That Twitch layout is absolutely stunning!

Deleted
    Full Package Project.

Twitch layout. Info box close up.
    Twitter layout. Youtube layout.

10+ Year Old Account
    Request from yesterday that I claimed:

(Please download the full size image from my DA page using the download button there)

I don't feel like I'm all that great at wallpapers, however I'm going to open my signature queue and might possibly agree to take on a few wallpapers as well. I might look into learning how to make Twitch layouts soon.