Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Request from yesterday that I claimed:

(Please download the full size image from my DA page using the download button there)

I don't feel like I'm all that great at wallpapers, however I'm going to open my signature queue and might possibly agree to take on a few wallpapers as well. I might look into learning how to make Twitch layouts soon.
    That looks awesome, thank you so much. Really amazing job.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maglio View Post
    Twitch Page whole Layout/Design

What you want for you page: I'd like to have the entire twitch set.

Visible Text:
    Maglio
    Guild Name : Duality Server: US-Zul'jin Faction: Horde

Computer Specs:
    CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 4.6GHz OC
    Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V LX
    RAM: 8GB G.SKILL Sniper DDR3-1600
    Video Card: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 670 Windforce OC
    Case: COOLER MASTER HAF 922
    Mouse: Razer DeathAdder
    Keyboard: SteelSeries 7G
    Monitor: ViewSonic FuHzion X Series VX2265wm 120Hz

Connection Info:
    24Mb/s Download
    3Mb/s Upload

Logo/Character: I'd like to have my Hunter showing on the left in it's current gear with the pet Skoll http://www.wowhead.com/npc=35189 I use Lightbringer Tabard on my Hunter too it doesn't show on Armory. My Warlock with Full Tier5 with Illidan Staff on the right casting something cool like green fire :P. with links to their armorys in the info page. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aglio/advanced this might change to http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aglio/advanced soon cause i transfered.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...otlio/advanced

General colour scheme: I dunno I'm like really open to this maybe on the left where my Hunter is kinda a Snowy/StormPeaks outside of Ulduar type thing and than on the right where my Lock is a Black Temple Illidan Green Fire type theme... i dunno I suck at design hence why I'm asking for help lol.

Specifics/Extras: Just a Bio in the info page along with the PC Specs/Connection Info.

Hi my name is Chris Maglio I have been playing World of Warcraft on and off since it's release. I raided casually since Vanilla, but began raiding hardcore in Burning Crusade. In March 2011 I joined Blood Legion and loved high level raiding ever since. Recently made my return to high level raiding in a more casual sense with Duality. Besides WoW I've won many tournaments and competed at a pro level in multiple FPS Games. I also enjoy playing League of Legends and many other popular games.

Also would like a lil duality banner of some sort with maybe a pic of my hunter in it to cover up the chat I don't know what size is needed but i'll post a pic of my UI / Hunter / Pet to give you an idea?

http://i.imgur.com/Djmgc.jpg

I'd also like the info pages to look similuar to this
    http://www.twitch.tv/affinitiibl

With the Armory links with Class Icons / Portraits if possible.

I will pay $ for this if it's something AWESOME! D:

This is probly the worst typed description ever but meh ;/ you can work with me maybe?

I have come to an agreement for this project.
    CLAIMED.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    That looks awesome, thank you so much. Really amazing job.
    Again, I'm glad you like it.

Big thanks to Geeki for the wallpaper tips. The background (which is the part I usually stink at) is an actual in-game screenshot I took in Jade Forest. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Thanks for sticking up for me guys, but I shouldn't of lashed out on the thread, I'm just extremely tired and should of done it privately so there wasn't such confusion, anyways..

<snip>

Twitch.tv layout I've been working on for pinkusagi (I had to do it since I love Sailor Moon). I think I'm getting the hang of these twitch pages now.
    This looks absolutely beautiful Caiti!

I'm looking for one Twitch request to do this weekend. All these shiny ones made recently have left me feeling inspired.

Examples of my work can be found by clicking the deviantArt link in my signature space.
    Use the template found in the first post.
    PM me.
    Usual blah blah blah.

I say Twitch, but I can stretch to a wallpaper. But no signatures (hated my recent ones so working on reinventing my signature style, again). Kthx.

Gotten too many PM's. No more please.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-11-08 at 01:32 PM.

Elyaan! I have a request for you. I need a logo for my twitch stream to block my chat. I want it to be of my guild <TF> of Hyjal. Here's our website: http://www.thefabled.net/

General color theme is MoP (green/yellow/a bit of purple in there). General Theme is for MoP pandas!!

As for Text: I'd like to have "The Fabled of Hyjal" be there in ninja-esque font like the one on our website.

I'm really not that creative with background images or whatnot, just make it look MoPpy! Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Flay- View Post
    Elyaan! I have a request for you. I need a logo for my twitch stream to block my chat. I want it to be of my guild <TF> of Hyjal. Here's our website: http://www.thefabled.net/

General color theme is MoP (green/yellow/a bit of purple in there). General Theme is for MoP pandas!!

As for Text: I'd like to have "The Fabled of Hyjal" be there in ninja-esque font like the one on our website.

I'm really not that creative with background images or whatnot, just make it look MoPpy! Thanks in advance.
    Send me a PM please or I'll probably forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    I'll make a signature request!

This is my char: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ord/Fhi/simple

I'd like her wearing the Cataclysmic Gladiator set (Elite one), no helm visible. Nothing fancy for her pose, just a contemplative, far-away look. If possible, a seagull on her right shoulder (where the seagull can actually balance itself). If that is not possible, then on her outstretched hand. Against a background of some part of Jade Forest during sunset, with at least a pagoda-like structure in the distance. No weapons. Just the word "~Fhi" somewhere. Oh, an 87px height too, because I'd like to include a line of text below.

Many thanks!
    Use the template found in the first post, please, or you probably won't get anything. Also, you need to be somewhat realistic about it, because you're asking for quite a lot to fit in a 500 by 87px space.

Deleted
    Posted a few weeks ago, no1 have picked it up yet. If it lacks information send me message and i will try to to my best. If you don't feel like doing the whole thing a background is enough because i can manage to make a somewhat decent offline banned and header myself.

"Hey!
    I'm looking to start streaming but i'm terrible at photoshop, and was hoping that someone here could help me

Twitch:
    What you want for you page:
    I want the whole set
    Visible text:
    On the background i want my name "Haydn", my guild "Custom" and my server "Twisting Nether". On the offline banner, it should say something like "offline" "follow to see when i go online!", As for the header it should just be a nice background with the text "Haydn"
    Logo/Character:
    It's Haydn on Twisting Nether
    General colour scheme:
    I have no idea, i'm not a artistic person. I think it would be better if you decided, would probably be better
    Specifics/Extras: I like the t12 hc gear that i have transmoged to (Volcanic Vestments), if you want to have my character on the background use that set + bulward of azzinoth.

Would be really awesome if someone had the time to do this "

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Character name, guild and server. (Pi, Dysfunction, Kel'Thuzad - US)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uzad/Pi/simple
    Gear set: Monk Challenge Mode Set
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I really like a lot of the close up toon profile signatures that have been posted here. So, whatever pose that would be best for that.
    General colour scheme: Cyan (General mistweaver colors)
    Any extras: I would love if a Pi symbol could be incorporated or placed strategically somewhere within the signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiaya View Post
    Visible text: Character name, guild and server. (Pi, Dysfunction, Kel'Thuzad - US)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uzad/Pi/simple
    Gear set: Monk Challenge Mode Set
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I really like a lot of the close up toon profile signatures that have been posted here. So, whatever pose that would be best for that.
    General colour scheme: Cyan (General mistweaver colors)
    Any extras: I would love if a Pi symbol could be incorporated or placed strategically somewhere within the signature.
    Claimed. Will make it once receive a reply to some questions via pm
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account

Cinder Kitty with words: Got Cinder?

Could someone make this for me? Could be pretty simple I would assume.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post

Cinder Kitty with words: Got Cinder?

Could someone make this for me? Could be pretty simple I would assume.
    I'll pick it up with the sig request you sent in PM.

Deleted
    Ok, i know this might be pretty much to ask but id love to have this:
    A wallpaper for my guild.
    Res:1920x1080
    Backround: No idea at the moment.

"description"k i want me and my guild all in the picture, im our main tank so i want me to stand and block an attack, the attack is a fire text of our guild name = OPHION
    and behind me i want the rest of my guild, i will link all in our raiding teams armory below.

Me:eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Blodless/simple

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Mor%C3%A9findiel/simple

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Samika/simple

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Durash%C3%A1r/simple

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Bulkinbrah/simple

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Drahciry/simple

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Chicha/simple

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Dizzye/simple

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Heki/simple

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Mossad/simple

Really hope some1 sees this and make it , so excited

Quote Originally Posted by Seralys View Post
    (I attempted to post here before, but I do believe I failed to do so :S , anyway, giving it another shot.)
    Hello fellow Photoshop pros! I'd like a forum sig for my Undead Mage (male). I've always been very passionate about my mage, aspecially the Frost spec. I'd be LOVE something with a frosty/icy touch to it. I'm also a big fan of the Tier 7.5 (the purple set) set on an Undead Male. (If I could decide the haircut I'd prefer the "spikes", in purple colour). I'd like to keep it clean when it comes to text, however I'd like my name to be attached to it . I hope somebody finds this interesting. I'd appreciate it A LOT.

Info:
    Name: Seralys
    Race: Undead
    (as mentioned above, I'd like to keep it clean from text, except for the name. I'd really like my name to show ^^)

I tried to describe it in detail to make it easier for you to get the idea .

PS: Don't hesitate to PM me if you find my request interesting .

Thanks in advance!
    Use the template found in the first post. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Again, I'm glad you like it.

Big thanks to Geeki for the wallpaper tips. The background (which is the part I usually stink at) is an actual in-game screenshot I took in Jade Forest. :P
    You're welcome doll. <3 I'm glad I could help.

Another question.... Is there an alternative to WoW Model Viewer? It doesn't ever want to play well with me. Plus my latest idea involves the use of multiple models and spell effects from the model viewer. Is there any way to view multiple models in the same frame?
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Deleted
    Looking for someone to make a banner for a newly formed guild

Size: 1060x200 (I think, for an enjin website)
    Visible text: Red Fury - Silvermoon EU
    Logo:I don't have a logo in mind but would be cool if you made one, featuring a bloodied axe or something similar, with initials RF somewhere.
    General colour scheme: Blood red with a dark background
    Specifics: something that will make it look furious, maybe a pair of red eyes in the night with a blood moon showing or something.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    Another question.... Is there an alternative to WoW Model Viewer? It doesn't ever want to play well with me. Plus my latest idea involves the use of multiple models and spell effects from the model viewer. Is there any way to view multiple models in the same frame?
    As far as I'm aware, there is no alternative except cutting out from screenshots and srsly, fuck that. For multiple models, you just do each model separately in WMV and then put them together in photoshop or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    Machinima Studio is an alternative although it works the same way but is more complicated. The only way to get multiple models is to do them each in turn and make sure you keep them to the correct height if you have different races

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||