1. #42561
    Truely amazing work

  2. #42562
    Forum sig --
    Visible text: Character name
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Not/advanced
    Gear set: T8 (25 man colours)
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: /point pose
    General colour scheme: purple!
    Any extras: none

  3. #42563
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    OH MY GAWD Shyama that's so frickin adorable I can barely stand it! Awesome work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    WOW Shy.. looking awesome as always
    Aawwww thank you both <3 Must say your signature is pretty high on the cuteness scale Riv - it's gorgeous!

    Quote Originally Posted by Indi View Post
    I realized that I forgot to re-transmog my shoulders when I saw this, but I think it looks good with those! Looks amazing and I have to agree with Rivellana that it is frickin adorable! It's better than I had imagined it would be. Thank you so much!

    I'm not able to use the sig yet on the forums, I'll add it as soon as I'm able!
    You're very welcome And looks like you can use it now too

    Quote Originally Posted by Triarchi View Post
    Hi there,

    I have seen all the work that you guys have put in and i'm blown away. Hoping that someone is able to make me a forum signature?

    Visible text: Triarchi
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/Triarchi/advanced
    Gear set: Teir 14 (colour to match the background please
    Helm visible: No thanks.
    Your pose: I'll leave this one up to the designer
    General colour scheme: Cross between evil paladin and good paladin if possible.
    Any extras: Wanting if possible to have the paladin wings coming from the toon as well as the Pureblood Firehawk mount in the background spreading its wings. I am also open to any other designs that anyone is willing to throw as i know everyone here is very creative.

    Look forward to seeing what you can do for me.
    Claimed - Had a PM from Triarchi asking me to do this one as nobody has picked it up in a month, so I'll give it a go

    And done - no wings, but hopefully it meets the majority of the request

    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-11-14 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Added completed request
    Requests CLOSED

  4. #42564
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Aawwww thank you both <3 Must say your signature is pretty high on the cuteness scale Riv - it's gorgeous!



    You're very welcome And looks like you can use it now too



    Claimed - Had a PM from Triarchi asking me to do this one as nobody has picked it up in a month, so I'll give it a go

    And done - no wings, but hopefully it meets the majority of the request

    Massive thanks for this.

    Truely amazing work!

    Thanks to Shyama for this awesome signature.

  5. #42565
    Quote Originally Posted by Triarchi View Post
    Massive thanks for this.

    Truely amazing work!
    You are very welcome - glad you like it
    Requests CLOSED

  6. #42566
    Dreadlord i4ni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fenris
    Posts
    847
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post

    This is beautiful Shy <3

    OT:

    a PMR-

    Slightly larger for guild forums:


    For use on MMO Champ:


    i did my best but humans are so....meh.
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-14 at 02:24 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

  7. #42567
    Quote Originally Posted by foamsword1 View Post
    hi

    Wallpaper
    Resolution: 1980x1050
    Text: (name) Akira
    Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Akira/advanced
    Gear Set: Shaman teir 14 blue version
    Helm: not visible
    Pose: Just standing and looking at you
    Color scheme: all the blue you can have
    Extra: I would like you to add something that you like associated with shamans :P

    thankyou
    1 weeky bump!
    thankyou!

  8. #42568

    Burdess

    Visible text: Burdess <Pulse>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://i.imgur.com/5o4V0.png
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/ en/chara cter/kilrogg/Burdess/simple
    Gear set: Tier 14 Heroic, don't want to see weapon or shield just upper part of body would be cool.
    Helm visible: No thank you.
    Your pose: blowing a kiss anything like that would be nice.
    General colour scheme: I'm thinking red oranges and yellows or Silvers and darker/lighter shades of gray.
    Any extras: All of the above are just guidelines really, feel free to take this as an opportunity to mess around with whatever you like, I will be grateful all the same. I am holy if that helps with any inspiration.

  9. #42569
    Wallpaper
    For this wallpaper, I'd like to have the four August Celestials (Xuen, Chi-ji, Yu'lon, and Niuzao) to be displayed in a fashion much like was done in the Aspects wallpaper that i believe Soko did awhile back (it may have been someone else, though not certain, it's been awhile lol).
    Resolution: 1280x1024
    Visible text: Xuen, the White Tiger
    Chi-ji, the Red Crane
    Yu'lon, the Jade Serpent
    Niuzao, the Black Ox
    All of these by the appropriate Celestial of course
    Your pose: You can decide what pose each of them is in for this
    General colour scheme: Make each section of the wallpaper appropriate for the Celestial that's in it (complementary or contrasting, i'll leave that decision up to you)
    Any extras: If you can include something appropriate that could go along with this idea, by all means give it a try. i love seeing the artists here do their work with as much of them in it as possible.

    I thank whichever artist picks this up in advance

    (i'll also try and find the Aspects wallpaper i'm thinking of)

    Found it!
    http://i.imgur.com/2ciTo.jpg
    Last edited by angelx7x; 2012-11-14 at 08:08 PM.

    Signature by Kenz

  10. #42570
    Moderator Rivelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Castiel's Army
    Posts
    5,666
    Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    Wallpaper
    For this wallpaper, I'd like to have the four August Celestials (Xuen, Chi-ji, Yu'lon, and Niuzao) to be displayed in a fashion much like was done in the Aspects wallpaper that i believe Soko did awhile back (it may have been someone else, though not certain, it's been awhile lol).
    Resolution: 1280x1024
    Visible text: Xuen, the White Tiger
    Chi-ji, the Red Crane
    Yu'lon, the Jade Serpent
    Niuzao, the Black Ox
    All of these by the appropriate Celestial of course
    Your pose: You can decide what pose each of them is in for this
    General colour scheme: Make each section of the wallpaper appropriate for the Celestial that's in it (complementary or contrasting, i'll leave that decision up to you)
    Any extras: If you can include something appropriate that could go along with this idea, by all means give it a try. i love seeing the artists here do their work with as much of them in it as possible.

    I thank whichever artist picks this up in advance

    (i'll also try and find the Aspects wallpaper i'm thinking of)
    I'm not claiming this but...

    You're referring to this wallpaper and it was Aryiana I do believe.

  11. #42571
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I'm not claiming this but...

    You're referring to this wallpaper and it was Aryiana I do believe.
    Sokogeka also did a 4 Aspects wallpaper, which featured their humanoid forms (Alexstrasza, Ysera, Nozdormu and Deathwing).


    Also, angelx7x, I did these a while back encase you're interested (not exactly all four, never had the time to finish the series, but here's two at the very least). If you want them merged onto one wallpaper, let me know.
    Yu'lon: http://hashtagely.deviantart.com/art...pent-292927752
    Xuen: http://hashtagely.deviantart.com/art...iger-310245134

  12. #42572
    I have found the wallpaper after about 25 minutes of wading through posts :P

    It WAS Soko and it was this one. http://i.imgur.com/2ciTo.jpg

    i'd love to have all 4 together in one if possible, but i can certainly use one of a single Celestial in the meantime. I'll also go ahead and stick the link to the Aspect wallpaper into my wallpaper post for easy reference.

    Signature by Kenz

  13. #42573
    Moderator Rivelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Castiel's Army
    Posts
    5,666
    Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    I have found the wallpaper after about 25 minutes of wading through posts :P

    It WAS Soko and it was this one. http://i.imgur.com/2ciTo.jpg

    i'd love to have all 4 together in one if possible, but i can certainly use one of a single Celestial in the meantime. I'll also go ahead and stick the link to the Aspect wallpaper into my wallpaper post for easy reference.
    You're right I actually just found that one as well. :P

    For future reference, it would have been much easier for you to do a forum search for his name, click on his profile and then his "My Work" link his signature. Took me right to his gallery of work.

  14. #42574
    Dreadlord Geekissexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Inside Your Monitor
    Posts
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    Wallpaper
    For this wallpaper, I'd like to have the four August Celestials (Xuen, Chi-ji, Yu'lon, and Niuzao) to be displayed in a fashion much like was done in the Aspects wallpaper that i believe Soko did awhile back (it may have been someone else, though not certain, it's been awhile lol).
    Resolution: 1280x1024
    Visible text: Xuen, the White Tiger
    Chi-ji, the Red Crane
    Yu'lon, the Jade Serpent
    Niuzao, the Black Ox
    All of these by the appropriate Celestial of course
    Your pose: You can decide what pose each of them is in for this
    General colour scheme: Make each section of the wallpaper appropriate for the Celestial that's in it (complementary or contrasting, i'll leave that decision up to you)
    Any extras: If you can include something appropriate that could go along with this idea, by all means give it a try. i love seeing the artists here do their work with as much of them in it as possible.

    I thank whichever artist picks this up in advance

    (i'll also try and find the Aspects wallpaper i'm thinking of)

    Found it!
    http://i.imgur.com/2ciTo.jpg
    Can I try this? ^.^ I'd love to claim it if you'd have me.

    Edit: Unless you want Elyaan's idea above, and that's fine too!
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2012-11-14 at 08:22 PM.

  15. #42575
    So, I would love to have a signature line made, but unfortunately, until I post a few times, I cannot leave the details and links for it.

  16. #42576
    Please could someone make me a signature and avatar please <3

    Visible text: Castalya
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...talya/advanced
    Gear set: My transmog off the armory if possible please
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: I honestly don't mind, normal standing pose is cool
    General colour scheme: Whichever goes really. I feel like it should be based around the transmog if possible
    Any extras: not that i could think of

  17. #42577
    Super Moderator Elysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Baylife
    Posts
    10,620
    Quote Originally Posted by castalya View Post
    Please could someone make me a signature and avatar please <3

    Visible text: Castalya
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...talya/advanced
    Gear set: My transmog off the armory if possible please
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: I honestly don't mind, normal standing pose is cool
    General colour scheme: Whichever goes really. I feel like it should be based around the transmog if possible
    Any extras: not that i could think of
    I would actually be interested in picking this up, but the pose your toon has on the armory makes it impossible to see her facial features. If you could post a screenshot of her face, that would be great.

  18. #42578
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Can I try this? ^.^ I'd love to claim it if you'd have me.

    Edit: Unless you want Elyaan's idea above, and that's fine too!
    By all means, go for it

    Signature by Kenz

  19. #42579
    Dreadlord Geekissexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Inside Your Monitor
    Posts
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by angelx7x View Post
    By all means, go for it
    Awesome. Claimed then.

  20. #42580
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    I would actually be interested in picking this up, but the pose your toon has on the armory makes it impossible to see her facial features. If you could post a screenshot of her face, that would be great.
    Thankyou


    heres some shots of me:
    http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/7...1412210158.jpg
    http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/4...1412210210.jpg
    http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/3...1412210201.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •