Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by haydn1 View Post
    Hey!
    I'm looking to start streaming but i'm terrible at photoshop, and was hoping that someone here could help me

Twitch:
    What you want for you page:
    I want the whole set
    Visible text:
    On the background i want my name "Haydn", my guild "Custom" and my server "Twisting Nether". On the offline banner, it should say something like "offline" "follow to see when i go online!", As for the header it should just be a nice background with the text "Haydn"
    Logo/Character:
    It's Haydn on Twisting Nether
    General colour scheme:
    I have no idea, i'm not a artistic person. I think it would be better if you decided, would probably be better
    Specifics/Extras: I like the t12 hc gear that i have transmoged to (Volcanic Vestments), if you want to have my character on the background use that set + bulward of azzinoth.

Would be really awesome if someone had the time to do this
    3 week bump!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayume View Post
    Visible text: Name: Bread
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...z/Bread/simple
    Gear set: Transmog set off the armory ^_^
    Helm visible: No thanks
    Your pose: Would love to be sitting and eating a piece of bread if thats possible lol.
    General colour scheme: Beer/bread colours. (Shades of browns, golds ect.)
    Any extras: If I could get the font of my name in bread.. (Have bread as the font) that would be amazing!

Thanks! Hope someone is up to the challenge!
    1st bump! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    A fair warning for everyone requesting/designing Twitch layouts:

The team over at Twitch are currently working on a new layout for their channels. This means that no current designs will work when the beta version goes live!

I haven't been able to find a release date for the layout (heck, might even be live now with my luck) so as a designer, make sure you're not spending hours and hours on a layout that will absolutely useless in a near (or far) future.

-

For the rest, keep up the good work all!
    Sadly the Broadcaster beta started last week, the viewer beta starts this week or next I believe but I could be wrong

The team over at Twitch are currently working on a new layout for their channels. This means that no current designs will work when the beta version goes live!

Current layout:

Beta version:

I haven't been able to find a release date for the layout (heck, might even be live now with my luck) so as a designer, make sure you're not spending hours and hours on a layout that will absolutely useless in a near (or far) future.

-

and in that case I suddenly don't want a twitch background... already not using my twitch atm.
    guess ill go to a youtube one youtube when I inevitably bump my post.

Thank you for letting us know.

Luckily I hadn't started on these two existing Twitch requests that I have. I'll just have them wait till the update. Although, I do wonder what areas'll become customisable, since I don't see any room for a background or the like. Hmm.

Thanks so much Engelen <3 I just started on one yesterday, will have to wait then!
    deviantART

Deleted

Current layout:

Beta version:

-

I agree with you Engelen.. damn i got sad when i saw it =/

Quote Originally Posted by Nilje View Post
    Request for banner!

Amory link; http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lishaie/simple
    No head, No cape, made in her current gear.
    Text ; Alisha - It would be nice if it could be written in a dark colour.
    The background, I would love it to be dark, maybe even creepy looking.
    REQUIRED SIZE: 590x150 pixels

There re-added it with size ) Now simple to wait for some magic.
    DONE:

Hope you like it ::]

I might take a few PM's if people are interested, patient... and polite.

What I'm not taking:
    -ANYTHING larger than a small banner (see size above) until after the holiday.
    -Night Elf Males or Undead M&F unless their eyes are covered ( I'm not painting in the eyes >.<)
    -Human males, Dwarves M&F , Taurens M&F, Orc Males without a helm that covers their face (<-- they're my least fav models and I don't feel like dealing with them right now)
    -Requests for mismatched color gear, mounts, pets, dual characters.

PS. You get extra bonus points for picking Cata or MoP gear ;;P

OT: Thanks for the warning Engelen <3
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-19 at 04:27 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Current layout:

Beta version:

-

Well that sucks.. :/

Deleted
    To anyone who still remembers little me, I have not vanished from the face of the earth!

Just popping in to tell everyone what lovely work you're still producing.

I've currently lost all my motivation to do anything, not to mention my wrist acting up and being swarmed with schoolwork. I'll keep stalking the thread a bit more in hopes of my artistic motivation rising as I do so. Keep doing the pretty works, they're always a pleasure to look at~
    It's also nice to see some old faces running about in the thread again! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    To anyone who still remembers little me, I have not vanished from the face of the earth!

I've currently lost all my motivation to do anything, not to mention my wrist acting up and being swarmed with schoolwork. I'll keep stalking the thread a bit more in hopes of my artistic motivation rising as I do so. Keep doing the pretty works, they're always a pleasure to look at~
    Ofc I remember you <3 I hope your wrist feels better soon.
    /hugs

OT:
    A PMR-

I accidently made a banner first since PM was a bit confusing. So here's both results:

banner (non MMO use, ofc.)

mmo champ sig/ava
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-19 at 06:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Just wanted to say hey, of course we remember you. Miss you around here.

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    banner (non MMO use, ofc.)
    This is insanely gorgeous.

And welcome back Aveline!

Deleted
    Ofc I remember you <3 I hope your wrist feels better soon.
    /hugs
    I doubt it'll get better in a long time, seems to be only getting worse. Especially the cold months seem to make it ache.
    But /hugs back! And a really awesome signature. I just keep admiring the lighting on it. Oooo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Just wanted to say hey, of course we remember you. Miss you around here.
    RIV! So good to see you being more active on the thread again. I've seriously waited to see your work again~
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    And welcome back Aveline!
    Hehe, thanks. More or less back!

And here we go with never saying never. I decided to try what I can still do and I ended up working on this more than I should've. I pieced this together from three different shots, believe it or not. So. Many. Layers. I've stared at it for so long I don't know anymore do I like it or not.

Seems like the quality suffered due to the downloading. I give up. {╯◕ ◡ ◕} ╯︵ ┻━┻

Deleted
    I doubt it'll get better in a long time, seems to be only getting worse. Especially the cold months seem to make it ache.
    But /hugs back! And a really awesome signature. I just keep admiring the lighting on it. Oooo...

RIV! So good to see you being more active on the thread again. I've seriously waited to see your work again~

Hehe, thanks. More or less back!

And here we go with never saying never. I decided to try what I can still do and I ended up working on this more than I should've. I pieced this together from three different shots, believe it or not. So. Many. Layers. I've stared at it for so long I don't know anymore do I like it or not.

Seems like the quality suffered due to the downloading. I give up. {╯◕ ◡ ◕} ╯︵ ┻━┻
    That siggy is lovely <3 good job, seeing ur hurt. hope u feel better

PMR from a very patient requester.

10+ Year Old Account

That's gorgeous, i4ni.

-----
    I'd be willing to take some sig requests via PM for tomorrow to give me something to do during server downtime if anyone is looking. My work is linked below my sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hola! people of Warcraft Wondering if any of you could make me a wallpaper?
    Resolution: 1366 x 768
    Names Stalumind (:P) Troll Druid on Blade's Edge
    I would like to have Malfurion Stormrage and Moonglade Maybe? in the background if Im not asking too much
    If any of you make a wallpaper I am very grateful, If not that is fine I understand

Have a Nice day, For the Horde!

Deleted

WOW! just WOW! stunning work i4ni <3

Ty for the kind words Aveline, Rivellana, Elyaan & Takizas <3
    I am actually surprised with myself.
    I finally did a dual sig I am happy with and made an orc male look semi decent ;;P

I think banners are my new favorite thing ^.^
    It's kind of nice to have more room than a sig, but not as daunting as a WP.

Yus! My thoughts exactly <3

This is adorable! It reminds me of Gambit from Xmen
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-11-20 at 03:05 AM.