Quote Originally Posted by Mindcloud View Post
    Please could someone make me a signature and avatar <3.

Also, once claimed if I could please get a PM so I know it's being worked on that would be awesome

Visible text: Melisandre and if it looks good to fit in "the night is dark and full of terrors" that would be legit
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...andre/advanced
    http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/w...712_095823.jpg
    Gear set: My transmog off the armory if possible please
    Helm visible: Surely
    Your pose: Anything is fine
    General colour scheme: Whichever goes really. I feel like it should be based around the transmog if possible. Also, I RP a little as her being the Melisandre from game of thrones, so anything that fits that would be amazing
    Any extras: not really...
    Weekly bump
    Last edited by Mindcloud; 2012-11-25 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Didn't see this claimed yet (forgive me if it was and I overlooked it) and I wanted to work on something today so here you go.

Excuse me while I squee all over the place @_@

These are GREAT! I *LOVE* the facial expression; it's so soft and serene And thank you for the icon, too! <3 You're the best!

Signature by Shyama!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Aww Riv, her expression is so cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    All of them are so gorgeus and pretty and beautiful and and...
    * Just stares in awe.
    Thank you guys, the compliments keep me running and wanting to make more.

Quote Originally Posted by Celesse View Post
    Excuse me while I squee all over the place @_@
    These are GREAT! I *LOVE* the facial expression; it's so soft and serene And thank you for the icon, too! <3 You're the best!
    I'm glad you like it! :P I loooove pandaren and monks especially.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    PM Request:

(Rusty, but eh, happy enough with it.)
    suuuper gorgeous, never seen a panda look so ethereal
    Sig by Populaire

What you want for you page: I am looking for a BACKGROUND as well as a BANNER for twitch.tv

Visible text: For the banner: "Láthus, Healing since 2006"

Logo/Character: Character for background: Transmog from armory, would like my xmog weapon to be showing.

General colour scheme: Something revolving around a holy as well as a disc priest. I am thinking a mixture of a lot of yellow for holy and a little bit of a whitish blue for disc. Anything that screams "Bathed in holy light" works for me

Specifics/Extras: Not really picky on what it is, as long as it has a holy/disc priest feel and looks nice for my page

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sasslefrassed View Post
    The artist that claimed my banner is unable to do it at this time, so I'll post here again and try to make it more specific.
    So *lots of weeks* repost:

Size: http://itic-az.enjin.com/ <-- The banner on the top there
    Visible text: "I Think It Cleaves?"
    Logo: The only request I have is that the Alliance logo not be on it, in case we ever decide to faction change. Otherwise, maybe a Stormstout Brewery theme? Those crazy little hozen... and alementals! I really like them alementals.
    General colour scheme: Earthy tones would be nice, greens and browns. If you go in a different direction though, that's completely okay.
    Specifics: I like the font style currently there but I wouldn't cry if you used a different one. If you can't work in the Brewery idea, perhaps something with the animation of a cleave would be simpler? Whichever idea you prefer, or if you go in a completely different direction that also works. Just something personal for our guild is all I really want.

Thank you so much if you take the time to try my banner out!
    Bump. If anyone could possibly find it in their schedules to fit us in, I'd be very grateful. Been waiting for over a month now.
    Last edited by sasslefrassed; 2012-11-26 at 02:15 AM.
    Stelmaria | Phantasien

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by sasslefrassed View Post
    Bump. If anyone could possibly find it in their schedules to fit us in, I'd be very grateful. Been waiting for over a month now.
    Ill claim this, may only get to it on the weekend though.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Someone has decided to do my signature, thank you.
    Could one of you talented artists please create a forum signature for me please? Thank you!

Visible text: Euthanasia
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Gear set: Priest Tier 8: Sanctification Garb/Sanctification Regalia
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I would like to be shown casting a holy spell, maybe show one glaring ball of holy light in her hand/hands.
    General colour scheme: Black, grey (light and/or dark), dark blue, maybe minimal white... I want a very dark theme with the only light being the holy spell. Something that looks evil.
    Any extras: Feel free to be creative, I just prefer it to be dark, deathlike and if it works with those colors requested.
    Last edited by CrazyCraftLady; 2012-11-26 at 03:15 PM.

Deleted
    2 requestes now, no reply in over 2 weeks. Please lemme know what i do wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    Would love a signature for my return to activity on these forums if anyone is available! Thank you in advance!

Visible text: Thrasion
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...asion/advanced
    Gear set: Paladin Tier 9, Alliance version, weapon as 'Hammer of the Naaru'
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Like the armory! Battle ready, but looking to the right instead of left, as to show off the weapon a bit more.
    General colour scheme: Yellow / White, Light themed, with some sort of blue (however you like to do it) as to retain alliance style!
    Any extras: Feel free to be creative! Sparks, paladin animations, nothing, etc. Whatever your artistry takes you!

If it is at all possible, could you include a small version of the headshot as an avatar?

Thanks again for any consideration! Very much appreciated

Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?)
    Val – short for Valiea so either or works. But I mostly go by Val.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aliea/advanced

Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?)
    http://mogmygear.com/gallery.php?r=1...&q=4&p=2&s=621
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=71615#screenshots
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=51812#screenshots
    I couldn’t find any other suitable shield, so if there is one, let me know and maybe we can discuss something. I’m going for the darker purple look
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)
    Yes

Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)
    Pose is up to the discretion of the artist. Nothing crazy like a melee swing (I am a healer)

General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?)
    General color scheme of a light surrounding me. Since I’m going for a purple gear look I would like to be the chaotic evil in the light. Yes, I'm a paladin, not a deathknight wanting to be chaotic evil

Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?)
    The only extra I would like is some form of … I don’t know how to say it… Uhh… I’m not a roleplayer by any stretch of the imagination.. But I would like to be a chaotic evil paladin that struggles with the light. I’m a healer so it’s a challenge.. I’m basically portraying my IRL self onto here as I’m an asshole but a decent guy at times and it’s hard to not be an asshole when I’m required (customer service industry) to be a nice guy all the time.

Thanks in advance, feel free to keep open communication if you have any questions or want to implement any changes you feel would be better. I really am open for discussing that stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiea View Post
    <SNIP>
    Claimed. Do you mind horribly if I don't portray any weapons/shield? It makes it a bit easier for me to find a pose I can work with. :3

Lol, that was fast.. No I don't mind, go for it. If it looks horrible I might try again :P But ya do your best!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiea View Post
    Lol, that was fast.. No I don't mind, go for it. If it looks horrible I might try again :P But ya do your best!
    I'll get to it once I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I'll get to it once I get home.
    Alright! PM me if you have any more details wanting changed. I'll be up for a few more hours.

Deleted
    So i havent been able to sleep all night =/

Quote Originally Posted by Fignar View Post
    2 requestes now, no reply in over 2 weeks. Please lemme know what i do wrong
    Nothing wrong at all - in fact, it's a nice request

Made a signature and avatar for you, but I'm afraid I don't have time to make a wallpaper, so that is still up for grabs.

Hope you like them
    Requests CLOSED

If someone could please make me a Signature and a avatar it would be muchly appreciated!

Visible text: Name: Ezeke and the guild Svea Livgarde (guild logo can be found at media.wowstead.com/attachments/309/985/634496638134897572.png
    Armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Ezeke/simple
    Gear set: shaman heroic t14.
    Helm visible: No thanks
    Your pose: Your choice
    General colour scheme: Your choice, but would be nice to have somthing that shows that I'm a shaman.

Thanks!

Deleted
    Last edited by mmocc1178edeb9; 2013-07-28 at 04:43 AM.

Just a friendly bump hope someone decides to take this on.
    I am really looking for more of the wallpaper more then anything.

( I am open to any design as well It does not have to be what I stated below. )

Love all the work you all do so anything would work.

Quote Originally Posted by lopez1979 View Post

Signature:
    Visible text: Doominitus / Dominitus
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http :/ /us.battle . net/wow/en/character/thrall/ Dominitus/ simple
    http :/ /us.battle . net/wow/en/character/ thrall/ Doominitus/simple
    Gear set: The trans mog on the armory ( will update the palleis tonight )
    Helm visible: yes for warlock no for pally
    Your pose: Open to whatever
    General colour scheme: Open to somthign that fits both
    Any extras: Maybe a spectral tiger somewhere around

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 X 1080
    Visible text: Dominitus / Doominitus
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Same as above
    Gear set: Same as above
    Helm visible: Same as above
    Your pose: same as above
    General colour scheme: same as above
    Any extras: Mount collector maybe can i throw in a spectral tiger n one or two of the new panthers ( Blue and Green )
    Last edited by lopez1979; 2012-11-26 at 02:19 PM.