Hi, I'm curious as to whether any of the artists here take twitch.tv backgrounds as a request?

J/W Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ygami01 View Post
    Hi, I'm curious as to whether any of the artists here take twitch.tv backgrounds as a request?

J/W Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    To all people asking for Twitch requests - They are changing their layout in a not to distant future, I think you might have a hard time finding someone that wants to do a layout for you at this point as it is quite a lot of time invested for something that will soon be unusable.
    encase you missed it.

hey guys i could really use a banner to cover my chat in game while i stream out raid! if it would be possible could i get:

Size: i dont know the specifics but just larger to cover a 1080p default chat frame in wow.( so i can cover my chat in streams)
    Visible text: <Raiding Rainbows> of Illidan-US-Horde
    Logo: pretty much any sort of rainbow our cover page has many examples (raidingrainbow.c()m/forums/index.php)
    General color scheme: i want the general feel to be a sleek purple and black mixture
    Specifics: I could use a picture of a goblin shaman in tier 6 gear cleverly posed (at least 1 rainbow is a must)

Thanks a lot guys!

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    can someone put a santa clause hat on my avatar. thx u.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Looking for what would likely be a simple design for a signature with Black Butler as the theme. I'm a fanboy disgustingly enough of it and need to flaunt it!

My forum name within it, in perhaps a fanciful cursive or even old English font. I'm particularly fond of Alois so that should help further along ideas for the complete image.

If anyone would like to take this up for me I would be most thankful! I'm dreadfully lazy and unimaginative otherwise I'd probably do it myself. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    can someone put a santa clause hat on my avatar. thx u.

I added glasses because I can.

I'll see what I can do, 420, but no guarentees. I'm not artsy or anything.

PM'd my crappy attempt to him. I assume he'll be looking for someone to take a crack at it.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-12-02 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post

The glass add character!

Your avatar upsets me though. Never did finish Catherine... I need to stop my game jumping so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    The glass add character!
    I thought so.

Your avatar upsets me though. Never did finish Catherine... I need to stop my game jumping so much.
    You do it! You do it right now! It was my personal GotY last year. Love that game.

In regards to your request, I take it "Black Butler" is from a video game? I've never heard of it before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    I'll see what I can do later
    And voila:

If you want different wording let me know

WoW! just stunning
    the text is OK, i gave u more or less free hands ^^,

I thought so.

You do it! You do it right now! It was my personal GotY last year. Love that game.

In regards to your request, I take it "Black Butler" is from a video game? I've never heard of it before.
    No, no. Anime series. You can find the first collection on Netflix.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just a reminder, advertising buying or selling anything (in-game or out-of-game) with currency either in- or out-of-game isn't allowed here.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

PM'd my crappy attempt to him. I assume he'll be looking for someone to take a crack at it.
    hey thx that looks pretty good. can u make the glasses a bit bigger/
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

10+ Year Old Account
    Size: 1,000px × 300px
    Visible text: Dysfunction / 25 Man / US - Kel'Thuzad
    Logo: Alliance symbol would be nice.
    General colour scheme: Really going for an Alliance theme with our site with a general color pallet of soft Pandarian greens.
    Specifics: There was a 25 man guild that I absolutely loved their banner. However, with less cartoonish characters in the background. I would really like the center of it being the different alliance races (a gnome on the forefront) with the guild name, server etc. on top. Behind them a soft green tinted sky would be amazing. Also, if at all possible, would really appreciate whatever logo/font used as well on a transparent png for an intro we're working on for guild kill videos.

Deleted
    Woa, a long time since I've last posted anything here. No worries - I'm still breathing.
    So, what have happened in all this time (should you be interested)? Well I started a new job and have been quickly expanding into it. Furthermore I just bought a perfect apartment nearer the city and way nearer work. Currently I'm playing handyman in my spare time, trying desperately to make that apartment into something you can actually live in.
    So happy to see this thread still running. As always great work being spewed out here. And since it feels awkward just posting something here without showing anything:

Been so long since I last made stuff like this. Feel kinda rusty. Oh well, a drive by hello from here, and as I look at the snow outside my window: happy holidays to all (when the time comes).

- Soko

iphone wallpaper:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    Woa, a long time since I've last posted anything here. No worries - I'm still breathing.
    So, what have happened in all this time (should you be interested)? Well I started a new job and have been quickly expanding into it. Furthermore I just bought a perfect apartment nearer the city and way nearer work. Currently I'm playing handyman in my spare time, trying desperately to make that apartment into something you can actually live in.
    So happy to see this thread still running. As always great work being spewed out here. And since it feels awkward just posting something here without showing anything:
    *snip*
    Been so long since I last made stuff like this. Feel kinda rusty. Oh well, a drive by hello from here, and as I look at the snow outside my window: happy holidays to all (when the time comes).

- Soko
    WOW! Soko.. your work is awesome as always

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: Just "Elvispen"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ispen/advanced
    Gear set: This is really up to you, I like pretty much all of the rogue sets, so you can be creative with this.
    Helm visible: Well, depending on what set you'll choose.. I'll leave it to you!
    Your pose:
    Whatever you think looks good, I don't have any favourite
    General colour scheme: Depends what colours you think looks good with the gear you choose
    Any extras: Nothing specific really, Giving the artist free sway!

Thanks in advance! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    hey thx that looks pretty good. can u make the glasses a bit bigger/
    Something like this?

Sorry, I felt like being a dick. Here's the actual images (links, because of the spoiler tag):

1.) http://i.imgur.com/shEVD.gif (I assume this one is the one you'll want.)

2.) http://i.imgur.com/0ZdnK.gif

Welcome back (?), Soko! I'm still rocking your Vol'jin wallpaper you made me ways back. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Healz View Post
    Guild Banner:

Size: I am not sure about size, here is a link to the website: http://organised-chaos.enjin.com/
    Visible text: Organised Chaos Garona Horde
    Logo: the logo/crest that shows up on the guild banner: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/garona/Organised_ Chaos/
    General colour scheme: Purple, Green(purple and green as accents, main colors red and black if possible), Red, Black
    Specifics: The guild site says "Out of Ashes We Will Rise Again" meaning we can overcome what hits us. So maybe something like a phoenix (maybe al'ar?) coming back after being killed (rising out of ashes) or something along that line?

I would also like a sig if its not to much to ask =D

Visible text: Healzonweelz Garona Horde
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onweelz/simple
    Gear set: I would like either the Avatar Raiment (t5 set) or the White Absolution (recolor of the T6 set)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting
    General colour scheme: Pink/Purple/Blue, whatever goes best with the gear set you pick
    Any extras: I play mostly holy so could I get a lightwell in the background?

Thank You
    5 week repost. I thought I followed the form, is there something that I did wrong?

Previously claimed request for Baileyjay:

FB Banner-

Sig and Ava for MMO Champ-

I did the best I could with her hair. I didn't realize when I claimed it that was one of the styles that shows up completely bald in WMV ::C
    So, i had to hand paint the whole thing. I think it turned out OK, but I hope you like it. ::S

OT: WELCOME BACK SOKO AND ZARINA! Mind-blowingly gorgeous work from both of you (as usual) <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l