10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    - Has your request been skipped or do you want to re-request? There's a signature requesting cooldown.
    This applies to two specific cases:
    - Sometimes, peoples' requests get skipped due to an influx of requests (or if they don't grab a signature maker's interest).
    - We also have had certain cases of people requesting signatures, getting them made, and then one or two days later, the individual is requesting a brand new one. The designer in question put their time and effort into making your signature. Asking for a brand new one, for something that you knew was eventually going to happen, is extremely rude. Even if it wasn't initially expected, we expect requesters to be considerate. This includes faction changes, race changes, name changes, main character changes, and smaller changes (like changing an armor set or weapon).

These are the cooldowns associated with each specific thing made (generally depending on how time consuming they are to make):
    Signatures: one week cooldown.
    Banners: one week cooldown.
    Wallpapers: two weeks cooldown.
    Twitch Layouts: two months cooldown.

Please abide by this, because it is fair upon signature makers this way, and results in a controlled flow of requests, or the signature makers themselves not feeling as if their time has been wasted. If you are seen requesting a new signature or anything else in this thread before the cooldown is up, your request shall be ignored and/or deleted by a moderator.
    Just a general reminder, from the first post of this thread.

i4ni: Whaddap girl, your work is so a-freaking-mazing lately! What did you eat? I want a piece of that ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    i4ni: Whaddap girl, your work is so a-freaking-mazing lately! What did you eat? I want a piece of that ♥
    Ha. Well, I have my carbs down to 20 net/day. It's really hard since I love carbs. I was a walking carbohydrate ;;D
    Perhaps all my brain is subconciously doing something there, but I don't know.

In all seriousness though, I have just been playing around more with light and fractals.
    Oh, and Soffe helped me get Topaz Clean to work for my GIMP <3
    Also, as far as hair edits, a big thank you to my in-laws for sending my pen tablet that I forgot at their house in England.

IMO, you don't need any help being amazing though <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: id like to it to just say 'Frostbrew'
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ostbrew/simple
    Gear set:I like the Malevolent Gladiator Elite gear, i have the shoulders and gloves, but would love him to have the Helm in the signature ( love the crack in the hat, where you can see one of his eyes)
    Helm visible: yes yes yes
    Your pose: Just a simple standing there looking awesome, Id like to focus more on the head/shoulders
    General colour scheme: id love for a elements theme, like fire/frost/earth/lighting type thing, i love the fact of how shamans control the elements that why i made one
    Any extras: Any extras you feel will look good you can add

Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Myle View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: id like to it to just say 'Frostbrew'
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ostbrew/simple
    Gear set:I like the Malevolent Gladiator Elite gear, i have the shoulders and gloves, but would love him to have the Helm in the signature ( love the crack in the hat, where you can see one of his eyes)
    Helm visible: yes yes yes
    Your pose: Just a simple standing there looking awesome, Id like to focus more on the head/shoulders
    General colour scheme: id love for a elements theme, like fire/frost/earth/lighting type thing, i love the fact of how shamans control the elements that why i made one
    Any extras: Any extras you feel will look good you can add

Thank you very much!
    Claimed - like the sound of this one Should be done later this evening or tomorrow at the latest

And done - hope it's how you imagined

Oh - and /wave at at05gt
    Last edited by Shyama; 2012-12-03 at 08:16 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Visible text: Raziael - Shattered Hand Tyranny
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ziael/advanced
    Gear set: My tier 3 xmog set and my warglaives
    Your pose: Something like this, with some effect of remorseless winter effect around my toon, or blue electricity around my toon. If it's not possible, just head/shoulders with a blue electricty across it all or snow/icy setting works for me.
    Any extras: For the text, I'd like shattered hand in small text in the bottom right and my name somewhere with Tyranny under it. Thanks a TON in advance
    Last edited by Raziael; 2012-12-03 at 05:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow this thread has grown over 200 pages since I last checked it back in may, sorry I fell off the earth, work and school are eating my soul. Nice to see the amazing quality of work coming out of here still. You guys are true artists.
    Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    But hey, we're just strangers on the Internet with decades of combined IT and computer building experience, what do we know?

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of these are really nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Raziael View Post
    Visible text: Raziael - Shattered Hand Tyranny
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ziael/advanced
    Gear set: My tier 3 xmog set and my warglaives
    Your pose: Something like this, with some effect of remorseless winter effect around my toon, or blue electricity around my toon. If it's not possible, just head/shoulders with a blue electricty across it all or snow/icy setting works for me.
    Any extras: For the text, I'd like shattered hand in small text in the bottom right and my name somewhere with Tyranny under it. Thanks a TON in advance
    received via PM so CLAIMED.

and DONE:

::S that helm gives me the creeps
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-12-03 at 08:48 PM.

Deleted
    And done - hope it's how you imagined

Wow!!! that's amazing! just how i imagined Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by patrick934 View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: (Raked)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A9d/advanced)
    Gear set: (Transmog from armory, aka. Full Tier 6, with Draconic Avenger equipped : http://www.wowhead.com/item=19354)
    Helm visible: (Yes)
    Your pose: (Swinging weapon, in combat, maybe with some cooldowns up. Do whatever you think looks best)
    General colour scheme: (kind of dark one, but not too dark if you know what I mean)
    Any extras: (just some close up to my player, from waist and up to head, and showing the whole weapon while in combat?)

Banner:
    Size: (A one that goes over the chat menu, so I can hide whispers etc. I dont know the current size, but just make default one)
    Visible text: (Raked, Stormscale EU or something?)
    Logo: (I guess no Logo)
    General colour scheme: (Dark and red maybe?)
    Specifics: (Of you're choice! )

Twitch:
    What you want for you page: (Something witch looks like Reckful's (twitch.tv/reckful) just with my player ofcourse and maybe some darker, with offline banner behind the stream window, with the same message "OFFLINE, please follow if you want to see more )
    Visible text: (Raked, something like Reckful's channel again)
    Logo/Character: (No logo )
    General colour scheme: (Dark and heavy, witch makes my Warrior with full t6 + Draconic Avenger looking awesome!)
    Specifics/Extras: (No extras, looking forward to see replies, going to start stream, and I will do a big shoutout to the person who makes all this for me!)

Best Regards
    Raked
    bumb me, really want to start streaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to give a gift to a friend that's had great patience with me creating her website and other art:

I still have a few minor edits I want to do, but I couldn't resist the urge to get it to you any faster. :3

This is my first attempt at a full body chibi, and only my second one ever made - so I hope you love it.

Happy Holidays everyone!

*Squeeeeeeee*!!!!

Omg she is so cute...and evil...and cute all at the same time! I love it. Thank you so much. Xox!!

Zomg Faith!!

The site design has held for the last 5 years, but it was time for some modernizing.
    I've redesigned the website / blog (see signature as well)
    And, I'm now looking for a new site head-banner, as the current one no longer matches the theme.

http://rrvs.blogspot.nl/

Requested site banner size: 960px wide * 120px high
    Should be suited for use on a white background.
    So, that's a bit larger than the average request

Requested text (see the site):
    Random Ravings
    Games, Comics, Technology, Coding and more
    Background / colors (hex):
    * #FFFFFF
    Mix 'n match as you see fit, Artistic freedom as long as it looks great!

A MMOC sig to go with it would be a sweet extra, but I can crop \ reduce the size to fit signature guidelines myself as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: spaace and horde symbol somewhere
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...paace/advanced
    Gear set: What I have on now, basically.. I loved my TBC raiding, and still trangmogging my BIS sunwell/tbc set. :3
    http://imgur.com/gmAv1 is a decent shot.. lighting seems dim..
    Helm visible: no dice! blue mohawk ftw?
    Your pose: My armory has a terrible stance. some sort of casting, maybe like a fireball or cauterize.
    General colour scheme: grey scale
    Any extras:

Myssham's color scheme.. the grey on green looks pro.

maybe some sort of red somewhere.. (maybe the horde symbol firey? fire mage for life. XD)
    Tarecegosa maybe?

Thanks and good luck (:

Deleted
    I've had this screenshot lying around and waiting to be used as a signature for a couple weeks now. I've worked on the signature maybe a few minutes at a time before it got shoved aside. As my net went down today while doing my dailies I decided it was time to dust it off for good and finish it.

Opinions? It was a bit hard to find a good lightsource here (since I tried to add some glow to the shoulders) and it definitely didn't end up like I imagined.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spaace View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: spaace and horde symbol somewhere
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...paace/advanced
    Gear set: What I have on now, basically.. I loved my TBC raiding, and still trangmogging my BIS sunwell/tbc set. :3
    http://imgur.com/gmAv1 is a decent shot.. lighting seems dim..
    Helm visible: no dice! blue mohawk ftw?
    Your pose: My armory has a terrible stance. some sort of casting, maybe like a fireball or cauterize.
    General colour scheme: grey scale
    Any extras:

Myssham's color scheme.. the grey on green looks pro.

maybe some sort of red somewhere.. (maybe the horde symbol firey? fire mage for life. XD)
    Tarecegosa maybe?

Thanks and good luck (:

1] I can't do anything in photoshop to save my life right now
    2] I'm failing on text
    3] I forgot the mini tarecgosa and only realised it at the end
    4] Too many spell effects & no horde symbol

I'm having an f#*@in bad night here (Also I tried to grayscale it but leave colour....)

^ Can someone please fix / make a good signature for that request ?

15+ Year Old Account
    wow quick. that's awsome colouring

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post

Opinions?
    I think this is stunning! I love how you made her hair look <3

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    I wanted to give a gift to a friend that's had great patience with me creating her website and other art:
    *snip*
    Happy Holidays everyone!
    D'awwwww that is so cute Geeki! I am also IN LOVE with the website design <3

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Really love the background and lightning in this one ::]

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post

^ Can someone please fix / make a good signature for that request ?
    Even if it doesn't follow the request 100% I still think it is a fantastic looking sig. Don't be so hard on yourself <3

hello i am looking for a new signature to reflect my new main this xpac.

visible text: Darenyon

armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arenyon/simple

gear set: http://wowroleplaygear.com/2012/09/22/white-tiger-sets/ (Paladin T14, 496 ilvl)
    weapon :http://www.wowhead.com/item=90464

helm visible: No

pose: kneeling / or praying

color scheme: up to you, but something with a holy feel

extras: holy symbols, such as those that appear from spells like seal of light in- game.

thank you very much in advance!