Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannar View Post
    Last posted this wallpaper request over two weeks ago, so just gonna pop it back up =) If anyone could give it a go, I'd love them loads and give them lots of internet cookies of varying flavours.

Resolution: 1366x768
    Visible text: Just the names of the two characters, please. =)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: The paladin, and the warlock.
    Gear set:
    Paladin: This set, with this weapon, and this shield.
    Warlock: This set (she's already wearing a couple of bits), with this staff.
    (Helms hidden on both characters, please!)
    Your pose:
    Paladin: Standard melee pose to showcase both the weapon and the shield would be perfect, preferably with the spell effect of the Seal of Righteousness cast.
    Warlock: Casting post, preferably with the spell effect of a Shadowbolt cast, or something similar. Something that fits her dark theme.
    Any extras: Basically, what I would like this wallpaper to convey is a contradiction of sorts, between my dark, fel warlock, and my stern, righteous protector of the Light, but in a way that shows them both as members of the same race, if that makes any sense at all. I've had a long day at work so I'm probably spewing a load of gibberish. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. xD

Again, I'd really appreciate anyone willing to give this a go!
    I will claim this one.

DONE:

Click for Fullsize
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-12-06 at 01:44 AM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    Signature request:

Guild forum size:

MMOchampion size:

Hope you like it!
    I love it! Looks incredibly awesome! Thanks for taking the time to make this one! <3
    Last edited by mmocf06effc4be; 2012-12-05 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    I wanted to give a gift to a friend that's had great patience with me creating her website and other art:

I still have a few minor edits I want to do, but I couldn't resist the urge to get it to you any faster. :3

This is my first attempt at a full body chibi, and only my second one ever made - so I hope you love it.

Happy Holidays everyone!
    This totally doesn't deserve to be burried under the huge amount of posts recently, it's way too cool for that. Love love love love love it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    This totally doesn't deserve to be burried under the huge amount of posts recently, it's way too cool for that. Love love love love love it!
    !!!!! Awww. <3 you girl - thank you.

I want to pinch it's cheeks! So cute!

Kind of a different sig request:

Hope it's what you had in mind!
    Last edited by Zarina; 2012-12-05 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Forgot to sharpen
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Indicate View Post

Done~
    *rainbow vomit* I love it! <3 thank you!

Deleted
    Not directly WoW related, but I wanted to do a wallpaper for myself that has some sort of meaning. These are main characters or OCs from my favourite games and they all have a special meaning to me. Opinions? I know it's not very flashy or anything, but I rather like it!

(Click for a bigger picture)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Not directly WoW related, but I wanted to do a wallpaper for myself that has some sort of meaning. These are main characters or OCs from my favourite games and they all have a special meaning to me. Opinions? I know it's not very flashy or anything, but I rather like it!

Fracking gawjus is what it is
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post

I think that's amazing! It's simple but it's unique and well executed.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a Forum Sig
    Visible text: Robinhoods | Nesingwary

Armory link/Facial screenshot: (http://mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=48719) Can't access Wow armory from work. Will try to update while at home.

Gear set: Tier 6
    Helm visible: Yes

Your pose:
    Shooting arcane shot

General colour scheme: I'm a computer geek so a techy feel would be awesome. Blue/dark colors
    Last edited by Smango; 2012-12-05 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Didn't use right template

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smango View Post
    Looking for a Forum Sig

Name : RobinsHoods
    Guild : Time of Legends
    Realm : Nesingwary
    Side : Alliance
    Male Night Elf Hunter

I like technology, also like darker colors, blue is my favorite. Some ideas out there. Love the Armour Set Tier 2 and 6 either one is awesome.
    Please use the template in the first post of the thread or your request is unlikely to be picked up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Please use the template in the first post of the thread or your request is unlikely to be picked up.
    AH, Thanks I copied off of someone else's post thinking it was the template.

Looking for a 1920x1080 resolution wallpaper or forum sig/banner. First time request, hope I include the needed details.

Character: Mornak, Horde Tauren warrior. us.battle.net /wow /en /character /kilrogg /Mornak /advanced
    Gear Set: Warrior T6 Onslaught, with Bulwark of Azzinoth shield and Dragonscale-Encrusted Longblade sword, as transmogged in Armory image. Helm visible pls.
    Visable text: Maybe character name, guild "The Insane Asylum", and US-Kilrogg-Horde

Can't think of anything else specific. I'm usually a tank, so some kind of pose or environment, with the energy that usually comes with tanking. Guess something related to a tank being in the middle of a pack of mobs, swinging his weapon and shield slamming like crazy. I like darker colors like blue, gray, black combination.

Thanks so much!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for the wait, i hopes you likes it

/Lora
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    I want to pinch it's cheeks! So cute!

Kind of a different sig request:

Hope it's what you had in mind!
    Haha! If you pinch her cheeks she might bite! <3 Thanks though.

Also - seriously I love this sig. I'm a sucker for anything blue though - but it does look great.

Quote Originally Posted by Smango View Post
    Looking for a Forum Sig
    Visible text: Robinhoods | Nesingwary

Armory link/Facial screenshot: (http://mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=48719) Can't access Wow armory from work. Will try to update while at home.

Gear set: Tier 6
    Helm visible: Yes

Your pose:
    Shooting arcane shot

General colour scheme: I'm a computer geek so a techy feel would be awesome. Blue/dark colors
    Claimed and done, but it's not exactly as you asked, so if you don't like it, please feel free to ask again

Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Edit: Was a request, but nevermind.
    Last edited by mmoc0d440a836c; 2012-12-08 at 12:48 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    I'm not sure if this will work. I'd like a wallpaper made with a picture that I have. This request is not related to World of Warcraft design.

The image can be found below.

http://s240.beta.photobucket.com/use...w_up_.png.html (I tried to host the image, but that did not seem to work)

This wallpaper should say along it's upper portion, in a larger pink print possibly in Comic Sans MS format (or if able, a more appealing writing format, like cursive) "When I Grow Up, I Want to Be a Pegasus!"

Along the "cupcake" paper, in the same print used for this message, it should say Audrey.

The desktop format is 1920 x 1080. If anyone would like to help me with this, your assistance would be most definitely appreciated. Thank you.

Note : I don't necessarily need the image blown up to a full screen size. The image should be fully visible and not obstructed by any of the print (save the name Audrey along the cupcake paper).
    One week bump.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done, but it's not exactly as you asked, so if you don't like it, please feel free to ask again

Woah, I really like it actually.
    I dig the background in the sig, that my kind of style for sure!!!
    I appreciate the time and effort you put into making it.
    Thanks Shyama!!

It is not fucking okay to copy paste your request and send it to multiple people.