Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    - Do I have constraints that I have to work within?
    Yes you do. Keep in mind that in order for someone to use a signature that you've made on the MMO-Champion forums, they have to adhere to strict sizing guidelines. They are the following: images may not have a height over 100 pixels, width exceeding 500 pixels, and file size exceeding 50kb. Of course, you can make them larger if the individual is requesting it for other forum use, but if it is for this one, make sure it's within the limits. For more information about signature images, click this link to view the signature rules.
    Bringing this to the attention of the signature makers (especially that bolded part). Some recent signatures have been far too large (filesize wise). They need to be corrected or those using them will most likely be infracted.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Bringing this to the attention of the signature makers (especially that bolded part). Some recent signatures have been far too large (filesize wise). They need to be corrected or those using them will most likely be infracted.
    Apparently, these are mine getting banned. When I get home to my computer, I'll repost smaller file sizes. Sorry about that.
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    Apparently, these are mine getting banned. When I get home to my computer, I'll repost smaller file sizes. Sorry about that.
    It's not just yours. There have been others spotted too. Just rectify them and it'll all be fine.

Resized signatures. These should all be safe to use:

Again, I'm so so sorry I didn't catch that beforehand.

And to the person who reported them all instead of shooting me a quiet note, because I didn't realize I had my batch save set on ultra high, you're a giant douche. Things like that is why this thread can feel hostile and unhelpful a lot of the time, when the people here are anything but if you talk to them. It's extra jerky since I know who you are, and I've shared my resources and helped you in the past.

Twitch | Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    *Snip*

And to the person who reported them all instead of shooting me a quiet note, because I didn't realize I had my batch save set on ultra high, you're a giant douche. Things like that is why this thread can feel hostile and unhelpful a lot of the time, when the people here are anything but if you talk to them. It's extra jerky since I know who you are, and I've shared my resources and helped you in the past.
    /hug Zarina
    *Gives a cookie*

Renegade Legion is recruiting! PM for more information!

Deleted

holy shit those are lovely.. love how the colors goes together

Thanks guys.

Request:

Guild size:

mmochampion size (double checked the file size! you should be good to go):

Twitch | Deviantart

Deleted
    Thanks guys.

Request:

Guild size:
    snip

mmochampion size (double checked the file size! you should be good to go):
    snip
    Blimey, thanks so much, they look fantastic! I love it! Gorgeous colour scheme and design. Thanks again! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    Thank you so much! I hadn't been online at all today, was too busy staring out the window at the snow, but i love it!
    You're welcome Glad I went for a hot fiery look, might melt the snow a little!

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    This is a ridiculous thing to say.. because what you made is absolutely stunning. Keep it up. \o/
    It was meant as a compliment and thank you for the nice words <3

Quote Originally Posted by Dasaq View Post
    Love them both! Thanks so much for taking the time to do them
    You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    The font on this is lovely the whole siggy is lovely.
    kinda feel jelous :P
    Thank you The font is Owah Tagu Siam NF - loved the 'q' so had to use it for this one
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooooooh no they did-ent. I'm sorry Zarina, people are just jelly of your awesome work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Pi with a Pi symbol
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: My Armory
    Gear set: Gear set (also found on armory)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Will leave it up to the decision of the person making it.
    General colour scheme: The general color scheme of my transmog is blood red/reddish brown so I would like to continue with that.
    Any extras: Zil did an amazing job on my current signature. I would love to be able to get something equally as awesome with the finished transmog set that I finally have put together. I use this for our guild website, twitch and on here.
    Last edited by Xiaya; 2012-12-08 at 09:07 PM.

Requested tutorial on my latest signature:

Pardon any spelling errors, I'm tired and my Photoshop lags out while I'm typing.

Enjoy
    Last edited by Nacly; 2012-12-08 at 09:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Requested tutorial on my latest signature:

Enjoy
    Added to first post.

Visible text: Revvo / Tempest - Bleeding Hollow
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Name is Revvo on Bleeding Hollow US
    Gear set: The one on my armory with belt changed to Mender's Girdle of Endless Spring, may not be updated, but it's the White Tiger normal mode paladin teir set.
    Helm visible: No
    General colour scheme: Black/White/Silver, to match the way the set looks, kinda with a "sha-touched" feel to it. Smokey and such.

DISCLAIMER:
    I'm super, super sorry I have no links, MMO-Champion won't let me post any since it's my first post. I apologize. Thank you for your time and talent! I really appreciate it!

10+ Year Old Account
    So much amazingness lately, keeps my inspiration up while my broken wrist heals <3

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Signature:
    Visible text: Immortality Dreadmaul
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Doesn't need a characters face. As this is a guild account something suiting more the name Immortality, so a setting sun for rays shining off etc etc, Something like this Not so much the dark clouds at the bottom tho. If you cna get a better picture great!
    Gear set: Doesnt need
    Helm visible: Doesnt need
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)
    General colour scheme: Holy.
    Any extras: Light rays or you know something like that.

Sorry about how vague I was XD I am not the best artist in the world so whatever you see fit!

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Zarina, Engelen and I just completed our very first collaboration wallpaper!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...fullsize-1.png

Each one of us had a hand in this piece starting with Engelen who sent it to Zaryna, and then finally me who finished it off. Enjoy!
    This is AMAZING. Just wow. Makes me really happy to see artists from here working on pieces together, too.

And all of Zarina's latest stuff is drool-worthy. x.x

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted
    I made myself a new siggy and avatar.. i dont want to use my avatar before a look that it an OK size

what do you think about them btw? oO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Visible text: Revvo / Tempest - Bleeding Hollow
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Name is Revvo on Bleeding Hollow US
    Gear set: The one on my armory with belt changed to Mender's Girdle of Endless Spring, may not be updated, but it's the White Tiger normal mode paladin teir set.
    Helm visible: No
    General colour scheme: Black/White/Silver, to match the way the set looks, kinda with a "sha-touched" feel to it. Smokey and such.

DISCLAIMER:
    I'm super, super sorry I have no links, MMO-Champion won't let me post any since it's my first post. I apologize. Thank you for your time and talent! I really appreciate it!
    Claiming that one.

Edit: Believe it or not I've been struggling with the background itself for more than 1 hour...Ended up using The Shado-Pan monastery... I really do hope you like it even if it's not "Black/White/Silver". :3
    Last edited by Holycrush; 2012-12-09 at 07:13 PM.
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Looks awesome!! Thanks so much!!! Very well done.