10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    bumping my request seeing as its been unanswered (while other posts JUST after it have been picked, just a lil frustrated).

visible text: brewmaster Lostcoast, too drunk to NOT tank.
    armorylink: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...stcoast/simple
    gear set: what the character is wearing.
    helm: visible
    pose/face: http://i.imgur.com/WajQD.jpg
    weapons: Pride the fist wep
    color sceme: black with gold and brown thrown in.
    extras: a tavern or pub background. anything relating to beer.
    It's not first come first serve I'm afraid, the artists chose what they want to do.
    You can always PM someone, just remember to update your post saying you have if you do.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by Wezmon View Post
    Engelen I think I love you! It's blimmin brilliant, thanks so much
    Haha Thank you! ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    Gentle bump because I know everyone is extremely busy.

Visible text: Pi with a Pi symbol
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: My Armory
    Gear set: Gear set (also found on armory)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Will leave it up to the decision of the person making it.
    General colour scheme: The general color scheme of my transmog is blood red/reddish brown so I would like to continue with that.
    Any extras: Zil did an amazing job on my current signature. I would love to be able to get something equally as awesome with the finished transmog set that I finally have put together. I use this for our guild website, twitch and on here.

PM'ed an artist and was claimed.

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by Xiaya; 2012-12-13 at 08:15 AM.

If this is still going on (read a few, got doubts, too many to go through ) I'd like to request a signature.

Signature:
    Visible text: 'Lockhide, Destroyer's End'

Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Lockhide/simple (the omni-stance + the set [without the tabard, mind you] would be perfect).

Gear set: The gear set(transmog) I have on currently, if it's not too much trouble: Cataclysmic Gladiator's Felweave Raiment, Conqueror's Deathbringer Hood, Relentless Gladiator's Felweave Amice (if it's possible, I used to have the Cataclysmic Gladiator's Felweave Handguards [to cover up that wierd spot :P]).

Helm visible: Yes, please ^^

Your pose: As above, the omni-stance is fine; not sure to add this here or in 'Any Extras'; would it be possible to put a Chaos Bolt graphic flying across the signature (maybe overlapping the top border with some crazy green fire )?

General colour scheme: Fel-greenish w/ black 'melting' marks (not drips :P), if you don't get that, don't worry, green will do

Any extras: The Chaos Bolt graphic-type thingo

imgur.com/LWYmS

I lost brain cells drawing that.. hope you can help .

Visible text: "Jaymzkerten the Relic Hunter" and <Immortal> guild tag.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zkerten/simple
    Gear set: I'm good with my transmog armor, however if my weapon is showing, if I could be wielding Twisted Visage instead that would be awesome. :3
    Helm visible: No helm.
    Your pose: I'll leave the pose up to the artist's imagination.
    General colour scheme: Something similar to the color scheme of my transmog (the dark reds and golden-yellow).
    Any extras: Only other thing I can think of would be some sort of shadowy effect on the text (as I primarily play affliction), and maybe casting Drain Soul or Malefic Grasp if the pose is a casting animation (otherwise disregard the spell effects :P).

Also if it isn't too much trouble I would like a wallpaper version of it as well (1920x1080), but this isn't a requirement.

Thanks in advance to the awesome person to pick this up!
    Last edited by jaymzkerten; 2012-12-12 at 05:15 PM.

Hi everyone, I hope my banner request appeals to someone

Banner:

Size: 590x150 pixels (Argent Archives sized; http://www.argentarchives.org/node/123474)

Visible text: Simply the name Björk

Logo: None

General colour scheme: I'd love colours that reflected the cold blue feel of Northrend; lots of white and blue/grey; ideally like an image from Storm Peaks; with snowy peaks and a dark, foreboding sky.

Specifics: I'd love if the name 'Björk' could look very metallic, almost as if written some steel; and some icicles hanging from the letters would be the cherry on top! Also, if it is doable, a snow-storm effect would be amazing; a few snowflakes blown at a slant by a biting breeze.

Lastly here is a couple of pics;

-One of a recent commission of the character in question for an idea of the look/colour theme; http://i.imgur.com/aJVyI.jpg

-And the other of my character; http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B6rk/simple; though if putting the face into the screenshot then the helmet would ideally be this one; http://www.wowhead.com/item=37135#.

Many thanks for reading, hopefully it appeals!

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    It's not first come first serve I'm afraid, the artists chose what they want to do.
    You can always PM someone, just remember to update your post saying you have if you do.
    ya i should see who's PM is open, save the wait.

PM request for 3 signatures/avatars, one in each of the T14 shaman gear colours, to be used as he progresses through the different raid levels:

Requests CLOSED

Those are gorgeous Shy!
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Just coming back in to say great work from all you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Bukowskaii View Post
    This message is directed for Kenz. (I can't pm, but I'm looking for these guys) I believe Geekissexy helped him on this one as well.

Could you do something similar to the one you did with a undead warlock and the demon form behind him for me but with more of an affliction feel to it (as opposed to demonology). Its #42818 in this thread on page 2141 since I can't link directly.

Preferably using the season 3 set as xmogged (wow armory - bukowskaii - us doomhammer) and the wing proc from it as well. Soulshards over the head would be awesome. If you use a gnome its a bonus. If you are looking for a default animation, then probably the rain of fire channeling animation, but I would prefer if he looks like he is almost meditating, gaining soul shards, like Cata soul harvest type of thing.

Can you overlay the words "Bukowskaii is offline. Be back soon" as this will be for a twitch tv offline overlay. (I'd ask for a background layout too but they can't make up their minds about the new damn layout)

I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

PS. Sorry I can't put links, I made this account just to ask for your help

Quote Originally Posted by Bukowskaii View Post
    Signature request

Visible Text: Bukakke Swag

Armory link: ht tp: // us. battle.net /wow/en/ character/ doomhammer/ Bukowskaii/
    (apparently i cant post links til ive posted a few times lol just remove spaces from the above link <3)

Gear set : something slutty, maybe even underwear

Helm visible - wut, no, pink mohawk

Pose : gnome dance, pelvic thrusting with hand behind head

Colour scheme : something sexy

Any extras: make it sexy

The guys in my guild nicknamed me bukakke swag because my name is bukowskaii. and our gm first pronounced it. I really like it and wan't to use my sexy gnomeness to live up to it on our guild forums.
    Double Bump for two posts that have remained unanswered

This thread is a really good idea. I really like this.

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Those are gorgeous Shy!
    Thank you i4ni <3
    Requests CLOSED

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    I'm not sure if this will work. I'd like a wallpaper made with a picture that I have. This request is not related to World of Warcraft design.

The image can be found below.

This wallpaper should say along it's upper portion, in a larger pink print possibly in Comic Sans MS format (or if able, a more appealing writing format, like cursive) "When I Grow Up, I Want to Be a Pegasus!"

Along the "cupcake" paper, in the same print used for this message, it should say Audrey.

The desktop format is 1920 x 1080. If anyone would like to help me with this, your assistance would be most definitely appreciated. Thank you.

Note : I don't necessarily need the image blown up to a full screen size. The image should be fully visible and not obstructed by any of the print (save the name Audrey along the cupcake paper).
    This is my two week bump. Also, I would like to add that this is a Christmas present for a friend, so if anyone can get to this request within this coming week it would be incredibly appreciated. Thank you.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

PMR:

click for fullsize

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

click for fullsize
    Simply amazing.

I love the style of these wallpapers you've been doing lately, they're just gorgeous.

Thank you so much ... Looks amazing

PMR:

click for fullsize

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Simply amazing.

I love the style of these wallpapers you've been doing lately, they're just gorgeous.
    TY sweetie. I feel more comfortable when I don't have to spend so much time trying to fit the characters into a scene.

Quote Originally Posted by lopez1979 View Post
    Thank you so much ... Looks amazing
    You're very welcome.
    Thanks for being patient with me

-------------------------------

OT: a PMR for Xiaya:

Last edited by i4ni; 2012-12-13 at 07:30 PM.

Hello I will love a wonderfull signature you guys do...

Text: Thy
    Armory: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Thy/advanced
    Gear: The transmog set I am using at this moment
    head: Yes
    Pose: Casting a Individual heal would be nice
    General color: I don't know about this maybe an artist can decide

thanks in advice

PMR:

click for fullsize
    Love this <3 Agree with Riv, this style looks incredible
    Requests CLOSED