I would like to thank Shyama for my new amazingly good looking signature. Very talented Artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    I would like to thank Shyama for my new amazingly good looking signature. Very talented Artist.
    You say the nicest things! You are very welcome
    Requests CLOSED

iphone request:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    This is my two week bump. Also, I would like to add that this is a Christmas present for a friend, so if anyone can get to this request within this coming week it would be incredibly appreciated. Thank you.
    Well, I played around with this on and off for a while and this is the best I can do - if it's not what you are looking for, please ask again. This is way outside my comfort zone!

(Full size wallpaper can be downloaded via link on right hand side of the page.)
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    iphone request:

That is absolutely gorgues! My jaw dropped when I saw it

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Visible text: Name: Spacepunch Under name: Barcode (name of guild) Under that: US-Black Dragonflight Feel free to surprise me with whatever font you think works.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cepunch/simple
    Gear set: Armory
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Whatever you feel is good.
    General colour scheme: fire and water kinda thing
    Any extras: Maybe work the new fire elemental from the talent into the background somehow, surprise me.

Thank you in advance! This is a repost from a week or more ago that nobody claimed.
    Last edited by Spacepunch; 2012-12-14 at 02:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: Starzfire of Ascention
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zfire/advanced
    Gear set: Monk red tier 14 w/ engineering goggles :3 (helm visible)
    Your pose: healing animation,
    General colour scheme: Soft white/green misty background.
    Any extras: Xuen the white tiger in the background watching over me if possible
    Last edited by Foxtails; 2012-12-14 at 04:50 PM.

Sig by the amazing Shyama! <Ascension 16/16 H 25man oceanic>

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: "Raxxed" and the guild tag "Ascension"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...axxed/advanced
    Gear set: Warrior Challenge Mode (Helm included)
    Your pose: Defensive Pose/Blocking
    General colour scheme: Orange/Red
    Any extras: If you could somehow incorporate some ulduar-ish background into it, you would be my hero.

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by Raxxed; 2012-12-22 at 12:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wanted to point out some of the newer sig requests aren't following the exact template on the first page. You might get more response if you indicated whether or not you want helms visible.

Artists don't like to guess and so they'll just skip over requests that don't have all the info.

Deleted
    Hey guys, I was hoping one of you lovely people could possibly do a wallpaper which I will give to my beautiful fiancee

Resolution: 1600x1200 (I think, I don't have her resolution to hand, but if its possible could you do a 1280x1024 as well? if not, stick to the higher res She also rocks an iPhone, so if you could do a size for that as well, I would be eternally grateful
    Visible text: Hakyla (character) Non Omnis Moriar (guild)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory link - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Hakyla/simple
    Gear set: As shown in armory link
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: She is a hunter with loque'nahak as a pet called Jasper, if that little fella could be in there at her side while she is shooting murloc's or something, that would be awesome!
    Any extras: She ADORES her night elves, so something around that theme (she loves her green equipment as you can see on the armory) other than that, feel free to use full artistic license to go crazy

Thanks guys, I really hope this is something you can do

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Well, I played around with this on and off for a while and this is the best I can do - if it's not what you are looking for, please ask again. This is way outside my comfort zone!

(Full size wallpaper can be downloaded via link on right hand side of the page.)
    Oh my God it's BEAUTIFUL! Thank you SO much! She will be positively thrilled.

Edit : Okay, when I click the download link a box pops up with the image in it but I didn't actually seem to download anything. Do I just right-click it and save the image? Sorry, I'm not very good at these things. : /
    Last edited by Fenixdown; 2012-12-14 at 05:20 PM.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Oh my God it's BEAUTIFUL! Thank you SO much! She will be positively thrilled.

Edit : Okay, when I click the download link a box pops up with the image in it but I didn't actually seem to download anything. Do I just right-click it and save the image? Sorry, I'm not very good at these things. : /
    Phew!! You're welcome - so glad you like it!

And yes, the download window gives you the wallpaper in the correct size, so, as you said, just right click and save the image
    Requests CLOSED

@Fenixdown: after clicking download button just right click on newly opened window with full image and choose Save Image As... option

Bah... it didn't show me you replied Shyama until I replied myself
    deviantART

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    @Fenixdown: after clicking download button just right click on newly opened window with full image and choose Save Image As... option

Bah... it didn't show me you replied Shyama until I replied myself
    Thank you again, both of you! Now I'm just sitting here waiting for Christmas so she can open her pressie and go like I did when I first saw it! <3
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Just wanted to point out some of the newer sig requests aren't following the exact template on the first page. You might get more response if you indicated whether or not you want helms visible.

Artists don't like to guess and so they'll just skip over requests that don't have all the info.
    I copied and pasted it and I'm on week 2 of being skipped over

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacepunch View Post
    Visible text: Name: Spacepunch Under name: Barcode (name of guild) Under that: US-Black Dragonflight Feel free to surprise me with whatever font you think works.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cepunch/simple
    Gear set: Armory
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Whatever you feel is good.
    General colour scheme: fire and water kinda thing
    Any extras: Maybe work the new fire elemental from the talent into the background somehow, surprise me.

Thank you in advance! This is a repost from a week or more ago that nobody claimed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacepunch View Post
    I copied and pasted it and I'm on week 2 of being skipped over
    I feel bad, so I'll claim it. :P

Unfortunately sometimes it's just a matter of what catches the artist's eye. Some people don't like working with certain racial models or some of them are just so buggy in WoW Model Viewer it can make it a chore to try to do it.

Edit: And here you go. Hope you like it.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2012-12-14 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I feel bad, so I'll claim it. :P

Unfortunately sometimes it's just a matter of what catches the artist's eye. Some people don't like working with certain racial models or some of them are just so buggy in WoW Model Viewer it can make it a chore to try to do it.

Edit: And here you go. Hope you like it.

Much appreciated, and yes i love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Naturaldruid View Post
    Just a gentle bump in the hopes someone could pick up my signature

Visible Text:
    Natural
    <Non Combat Pet>
    Team Blasphemy

Armory link: http: //us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Natural/simple
    (apparently i cant post links til ive posted a few times lol just remove spaces from the above link <3)

Gear set (my challenge mode gold set on armory please!)

Helm visible - Yes please!

Pose : whatever the designer feels is easiest! (Also would it be possible to be a more feminine signature since im a female gamer so girly spellcast, cute pose etc :P) Also, in druid challenge set when a spell is being cast there is extra glowing spell detail coming off the actual set around the shoulders, would it be possible to incorporate that in?

Colour scheme : Different shades of green etc that matches my armor set? And maybe a bit more druid-like so lots of leaves and sparkles in the background? (eg think wildgrowth and rejuv casting spell detail)

Any extras: Would it be possible for the text to be "nature" looking

Thanks so much! I hope someone is able to create this sig!
    P.S - This is just the sig idea in my head, if the designer thinks something works better with the idea eg pose or something then its ok to change :P ) Thanks again!
    Bumping my post in case people have missed it I tried Pm'ing an artist but since I am new and haven't made very many posts it wouldn't allow me to PM, so the only way I can get this picked up is through here I would very much appreciate if one of the amazing artists in this thread could pick this up, i know you all are busy<3

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Manifest Destiny
    Gear set: -
    Helm visible: -
    Your pose: -
    Any extras: This would be a wallpaper for a Guild. We are an Alliance raiding guild. I'm looking for something that I could use as an intro wallpaper to my HC boss kill vids. Looking for a background that is clean, calm and light blueish (http://imgon.net/di-HLD2.jpg f.e., need not be a water drop!), the Manifest Destiny logo I'll leave entirely up to the artist of this wallpaper.
    If possible, I would like a way to separate the background and logo, for example the .psd file would be amazing.
    Intro I made myself

Signature:
    Visible text: "Qistrom // Qiciste // Qiknight" (or Qiknight // Qiciste // Qistrom depending on how you order them in the picture) , and then below this in smaller print "Manifest Destiny" and somewhere in the picture "Qi³".
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Qistrom: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...strom/advanced
    Qiciste: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ciste/advanced
    Qiknight: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...night/advanced
    Gear set: Shaman Challenge mode gear (same as transmog, head:crown of destruction) // Tier 11 PvP gear (same as transmog, head:engineering goggles) with this shield // DK Challenge mode gear with this weapon
    Helm visible: Yes // Yes // Yes
    Your pose: I'd like the hunter Qiciste in the middle, lean-back pose, (I imagine him arms crossed as well). Qistrom and Qiknight are on either side of him, slightly turned towards him, all 3 looking at the 'camera' intensely. I guess Qiknight on the right holding the sword in his right hand and Qistrom standing left holding the shield in his left hand is most convenient.
    Any extras: I'd like the class colors to somehow show near or upon the character. A faint glow of the color would be nice I guess, but if the artist has a better idea please do!

I know these are quite extensive, I hope someone likes the challenge in these two!

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Anonimus; 2012-12-15 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    Visible text: "Jaymzkerten the Relic Hunter" and <Immortal> guild tag.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zkerten/simple
    Gear set: I'm good with my transmog armor, however if my weapon is showing, if I could be wielding Twisted Visage instead that would be awesome. :3
    Helm visible: No helm.
    Your pose: I'll leave the pose up to the artist's imagination.
    General colour scheme: Something similar to the color scheme of my transmog (the dark reds and golden-yellow).
    Any extras: Only other thing I can think of would be some sort of shadowy effect on the text (as I primarily play affliction), and maybe casting Drain Soul or Malefic Grasp if the pose is a casting animation (otherwise disregard the spell effects :P).
    Signature claimed and done - wallpaper still up for grabs though.

Stayed with the armour colours rather than bring in shadow effects - hope that's OK and also hope you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Naturaldruid View Post
    Bumping my post in case people have missed it I tried Pm'ing an artist but since I am new and haven't made very many posts it wouldn't allow me to PM, so the only way I can get this picked up is through here I would very much appreciate if one of the amazing artists in this thread could pick this up, i know you all are busy<3
    Claimed - will work on this over the weekend
    Requests CLOSED