I would like to request a signature.

Visible text: Dragonslayer Satelitte
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...telitte/simple
    Gear set: T14 Heroic
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Natural Stance
    General colour scheme: Green with blue and yellow somehow mixed in.
    Any extras: I would like to have a Incarnation Moonkin form in the background if possible.

Please feel free to have free reign with this aswell, I'm not overly picky just as long as it looks awesome I'll be happy .

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Just had to say that looks amazing.
    Thank you Riv

Quote Originally Posted by Myssham View Post
    Just wanted to let those people know who contacted me and others that i am back. I too got married at the weekend so i havent had time to work on anything the past week.

Opening my queue again for stuffs

/Lora
    Congratulations Lora!! Popular weekend for weddings apparently!
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Alot has passed since i did something but...here i am again ^^
    I would like to share this with you all since is the longest project that i ever made. My guild officer asked me to make a Wallpaper for the Guild Christmas greetings (we're an italian guild that's why the Text is in italian )
    I'll try to explain as best as i can what they mean:

1) the elf with the parchment is our guild leader, when he's mad with us he usually call us "Underperforming Pixel" (it's a funny joke ofc) so the text in the parchment is - "And also for this year for you a group of underperforming pixels!"
    2) the panda with a mad expression is one of our guildies, he's always mad with everyone for the low dps and they always tell him to change yogurt because it's too acid
    3) our latin lover doesnt need many explanation
    4) the human yelling is our shadow priest yelling "kill the damn skull!" (the skull of Spirit kings)

Almost all the people in the wallpaper are from my guild, this was intended to be a very funny wallpaper.
    They liked it i liked making it
    Hope you like this too ^^

Sorry for the walltext :P

Zoom for a better view

ofc the text at the top it's "Happy Christmas"

Hello there. I've seen one of my guild members with an awesome Forum Signature and I would dearly love one. I've seen some fantastic and creative signatures and I never get tired of seeing the creativity.

Hope this works...

Visible text: I would like just my name : Dulcet

Armory link/Facial screenshot: I am a Feral Specced Troll Druid. I wasn't allowed to put a picture link, but she has the whitest skin with the blue hair and red stripes as the Troll Druid.

Gear set: Just the visable Kitty Form would be fantastic.

Helm visible: No visable helm.

Your pose: In the picture would look nice. Looking like she is cautious of her surroundings.

General colour scheme: I would like dark colors if anything. A dark blue, or purple.

Any extras: I would love extras but I'm not very creative, and I wish I knew what I could put. I trust these fantastic artists and I think I'm putting into good hands.

PS. I hope I'm not making too broad or too difficult. Thank you for reading this embarrassing post.

-D

Deleted
    Hello!
    I would like to to request a signature

Visible text: Akashi The Wakener, with the symbol 天
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http : / / e u . b a t t l e . n e t /wow/en/character/ragnaros/Akash%C3%AD/simple
    Gear set:Transmog that I have on my armory except for the Shoulders, what should be used is Shoulderpads of the monolith
    and you don't have to use my weapons.
    Helm visible: Yes With my Cursed vision of sargeras
    Your pose: what you think is best. imo it would be combat stance as monk.
    General colour scheme: Would be good With black and gray or green/blue effects I think if not take whats best suited to my gear.
    Any extras: perhaps Xuen the white tiger if it could match with the colours. if not ignore this.

Hope this was sufficient information if not, I gladly uppdate it with more details.

Regards Akashi.

Deleted
    Hello!

I hope it doesn't HAVE to be a world of warcraft signature?
    This is in the General WoW Discussions forums though

I would like for two League of Legends art pieces to be mashed together so I can use it as a signature here.

Here is my request:

Visible text: If possible "Rickz". Maybe use the name as a border for the two pictures? If it's too much work then don't bother with text
    Pictures:
    http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...42-d51dwwn.png
    http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/...aft/nODT2h.jpg

Any extras: I think the blue/red will look quite nice, if you have anything to add or think something else will look better, let me know ^^

If anyone could make this signature for me it would be much appreciated!
    Last edited by mmoc2be3b3a67c; 2012-12-20 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daratorn View Post
    Alot has passed since i did something but...here i am again ^^
    I would like to share this with you all since is the longest project that i ever made. My guild officer asked me to make a Wallpaper for the Guild Christmas greetings (we're an italian guild that's why the Text is in italian )
    I'll try to explain as best as i can what they mean:

1) the elf with the parchment is our guild leader, when he's mad with us he usually call us "Underperforming Pixel" (it's a funny joke ofc) so the text in the parchment is - "And also for this year for you a group of underperforming pixels!"
    2) the panda with a mad expression is one of our guildies, he's always mad with everyone for the low dps and they always tell him to change yogurt because it's too acid
    3) our latin lover doesnt need many explanation
    4) the human yelling is our shadow priest yelling "kill the damn skull!" (the skull of Spirit kings)

Almost all the people in the wallpaper are from my guild, this was intended to be a very funny wallpaper.
    They liked it i liked making it
    Hope you like this too ^^

Sorry for the walltext :P

Zoom for a better view

ofc the text at the top it's "Happy Christmas"
    That was funny to read. Great Work.

Deleted
    Re-posting my request after 2 weeks Still nobody interested?

Quote Originally Posted by -Virgo- View Post
    Hello everyone, I was wondering if someone could be interested in creating a signature for me and possibly a wallpaper (1600x1200) with the same image.

Visible text: I'd like my character's name (Virgo) and, below that, the one of my guild (Blasphemy - Well of Eternity)
    Armory link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/it/characte...a/Virgo/simple
    Gear set: Priest tier 5, but with Amice of Brilliant Light [shoulders slot] and Cowl of Benevolence [head slot]. No weapons/off-hands.
    Helm visible: Yes, please
    Your pose: I wish something cool, the choice is up to the artist.
    General colour scheme: Something appropriate for a healing priest
    Any extras: I'd like to have angel wings and maybe priest-ish runes of light (something in Chakras style), that's to represent my specs (I'm both Discipline and Holy).

If something is not clear please tell me. Thanks in advance to whoever will claim this

10+ Year Old Account
    Re-posting my request after 2 weeks Still nobody interested?
    I must have missed this request awhile back because it sounds like a fun one. I'd love to do it for you, but I'm not sure that I'd be able to get it done until after Christmas. You've already been waiting so long...if you're willing to wait a bit longer, let me know and I can claim it. Otherwise hopefully someone else will be willing.

Long time reader, fairly new poster. Looking for a 1920x1080 resolution wallpaper or forum sig/banner. First time request, hope I include the needed details.

Character: Mornak, Horde Tauren warrior. us.battle.net /wow /en /character /kilrogg /Mornak /advanced
    Gear Set: Warrior T6 Onslaught, with Bulwark of Azzinoth shield and Dragonscale-Encrusted Longblade sword, as transmogged in Armory image. Helm visible pls.
    Visable text: Maybe character name, guild "The Insane Asylum", and US-Kilrogg-Horde. Also Horde symbol might look good too.

Can't think of anything else specific. I'm usually a tank, so some kind of pose or environment, with the energy that usually comes with tanking. Guess something related to a tank being in the middle of a pack of mobs, swinging his weapon and shield slamming like crazy. I like darker colors like blue, gray, black combination.

Thanks so much!

PMR for Touchyfeely:

---------- Post added 2012-12-20 at 09:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 4liv3 View Post
    My signature PM request didn't seem to get through, message bugged or something. Couldn't find it in my "sent" list atleast.
    I'll just make a signature request here instead

Visible text: Caelen, and somewhere in there I'd like it to say "Embrace the Darkness"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Planning on doing a race change soon so here is a picture instead of armory. http://i46.tinypic.com/2jb5mpv.png
    Gear set: Either current gear while in shadow form or the purple version of priest T8. http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=424
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Up to the artist, whatever fits is fine by me
    General colour scheme: Purple/Dark-ish. Something that fits a shadow priest.
    Any extras: Apart from the little extra text, I'd love it if someone who is feeling comfortable with hair editing could take this one. Just make it look more natural. Feel free to be creative

Massive thanks in advance!

Hope it's what you had in mind ::S
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    PMR for Touchyfeely:

I've already told you how much I love the wallpaper! but I am saying it again . thank you so much i4ni, and even taking a closer look i love what you have done with her hair!

Made by Visenna, TY<3

Quote Originally Posted by Dulcet View Post
    Hello there. I've seen one of my guild members with an awesome Forum Signature and I would dearly love one. I've seen some fantastic and creative signatures and I never get tired of seeing the creativity.

Hope this works...

Visible text: I would like just my name : Dulcet

Armory link/Facial screenshot: I am a Feral Specced Troll Druid. I wasn't allowed to put a picture link, but she has the whitest skin with the blue hair and red stripes as the Troll Druid.

Gear set: Just the visable Kitty Form would be fantastic.

Helm visible: No visable helm.

Your pose: In the picture would look nice. Looking like she is cautious of her surroundings.

General colour scheme: I would like dark colors if anything. A dark blue, or purple.

Any extras: I would love extras but I'm not very creative, and I wish I knew what I could put. I trust these fantastic artists and I think I'm putting into good hands.

PS. I hope I'm not making too broad or too difficult. Thank you for reading this embarrassing post.

-D
    Claimed and done - hope you like it

PS: Dara - brilliant wallpaper! Lots of work but so much fun
    Requests CLOSED

Hello, I am relatively new to this site and I was wondering if anyone could make me an overlay for Twitch or a background picture for it.
    First of all let me tell you a little bit about myself: I am a Starcraft 2 player ( Zerg in silver league) Im hoping to get more recognition as a player theese days. I am improving quickly in the game as I just recently started playing again a week ago after a long year break. I'm closing in on gold league now, and I am frequently livestreaming on my twitch page. I am getting better quality livestream within easter and it's always been one of my goals to be a gamer that people recognize.

That being said, I was wondering if anyone would take the time to make an overlay for me and a background for my twitch setup. I was thinking a couple of zerg units or something in that regards, I would like a pretty much standard signature if that is possible, I'm sorry if I am asking a lot here as this is my first post. If you are interested in making this for me Send me a message or reply to this post. Thank you for reading <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    PMR for Touchyfeely:

I love it! Thank you <3

Edit: Didn't even see the raven at first. Nice touch
    Last edited by 4liv3; 2012-12-21 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4liv3 View Post
    I love it! Thank you <3

Edit: Didn't even see the raven at first. Nice touch
    YAY! There is actually 2 ravens.. one is just blocked by the text >.<
    I'm glad you like it ^.^

OT: Queue finally cleared... Commence project!
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Febreeze View Post
    Hey guys, I was hoping one of you lovely people could possibly do a wallpaper which I will give to my beautiful fiancee

Resolution: 1600x1200 (I think, I don't have her resolution to hand, but if its possible could you do a 1280x1024 as well? if not, stick to the higher res She also rocks an iPhone, so if you could do a size for that as well, I would be eternally grateful
    Visible text: Hakyla (character) Non Omnis Moriar (guild)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory link - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Hakyla/simple
    Gear set: As shown in armory link
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: She is a hunter with Savage as a pet (http://huntsmanslodge.com/12487/stalking-savage/) called Andre, if that little fella could be in there at her side that would be awesome!
    Any extras: She ADORES her night elves, so something around that theme (she loves her green equipment as you can see on the armory) other than that, feel free to use full artistic license to go crazy

Thanks guys, I really hope this is something you can do
    Hey guys, this is my weekly wallpaper bump as i'm going to be with said fiancee for the next couple of weeks with limited access to MMO-Champion (will still sneak on from time to time, but trying to keep this a secret until I have it hehe). I have made a slight change to the pet she has now, as she has tamed Savage (the white tiger from Jade Forest) and is using that, now so if that could be used instead of Loque'nahak that would be a appreciated.

Just thought I would add that the gear set is the transmog PvP (brutal gladiator set) shown in the armory link to save any confusion.

I know its a crazy period with Christmas and all, so I don't expect this to be picked up right away, just giving it a bump as this was several pages back and a week ago and I'm not sure when I will be able to get back on

Thanks in advance for whoever wants this one, and kudos to all the great artists who are doing this in their spare time - you guys/girls are awesome!
    Last edited by mmoce8fd318b33; 2012-12-21 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Spelling & tidying up :)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I must have missed this request awhile back because it sounds like a fun one. I'd love to do it for you, but I'm not sure that I'd be able to get it done until after Christmas. You've already been waiting so long...if you're willing to wait a bit longer, let me know and I can claim it. Otherwise hopefully someone else will be willing.
    Thank you so much! Like we say in Italy, I spent 9 months in my mother's belly, so some days will make no difference :P

Thanks thanks thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you so much! Like we say in Italy, I spent 9 months in my mother's belly, so some days will make no difference :P

Thanks thanks thanks!
    Well then, I'm claim that request.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done - hope you like it

PS: Dara - brilliant wallpaper! Lots of work but so much fun

I love it, and adore it in every way there is! Thank you so so much. <3