10+ Year Old Account
    Hello lovely sig makes of mmo. I'd like to request a sig / av combo of my new main, Qhi the shadow panda priest. (lol) I would appreciate it very much!

Signature + Av:

Visible text: Qhi

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...age/Qhi/simple

Gear set: Her transmog set off armory (if it's not there cause of leveling gear.. the Silver Thread Cloth set w/ Darkcloth Shoulder's + Soulkeeper Staff)

Helm visible: No

Your pose: Whatever the artist feels works. =D

General colour scheme: Would like for it to somewhat match the armor set (Black / Dark Grey / White / Red ish..) But whatever you think works. Not really a picky person. (And I don't think it's right to be with something someone's spending their own free time on =D)

Any extras: Nope. Have fun with it ^_^ Would like an avatar to match it if possible

Thanks a lot in advance if anyone picks this up. Much love + cookies.

thankyou for the signature Zarina

Quote Originally Posted by Sanavi View Post
    Hey everybody, in need of a signature/logo for my balance druid. ^^

Visible Text: Sanavi
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...anavi/advanced Just transferred, so armory might expire. New realm is Skullcrusher-US.
    Gear set: Transmog from armory.
    Helm visible: Love my eyepatch! ;D
    Your pose: Mid-cast.
    General colour scheme: Whatever the artist feels is appropriate.
    Any extras: Once again, whatever the artist desires.

I appreciate any help!
    All done.

I hope you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Patoe View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: The guild name "Grumpy Old Men"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Would like to have 3x characters on the wallpaper; Zala - Holy Paladin, Chineduz - Monk Tank and Elakpato - Shadow Priest
    Gear set: The paladin and monk shall have the transmog gear as armory and the Priest will have full Light Regalia and Anathema
    Helm visible: Paladin no, Monk yes and Priest yes.
    Your pose: Paladin in the middle and monk/Priest any side i prefer.
    General colour scheme: I would like a blue tuned theme
    Any extras: I got inspired by this picture earlier in the thread and thought something similar would be awesome, colour smoke behind the characters and about the pose of the characters. It's up to you

There is so many amazing picture in this thread!
    Regards Pato
    Second bump
    3 weeks bump
    If someone claims it please /pm me

Happy new year

---- CLAIMED ----
    Last edited by Patoe; 2012-12-29 at 03:40 PM.

3 weeks bump
    If someone claims it please /pm me

Happy new year
    I will claim this since you have waited so long.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by High King Argorothiis View Post
    if it i still going what do i need to give like info,pics,stats armoury link im looking for a really personalised one and would actually need to speak directly via pm with what im after imo or do i have to wait untill someone is willing to take it on then and they will ask for what they need
    First post says hi.

All of the information that you need is there. It's even mentioned in the thread title.. so it's hardly rocket science.

PMR

Trying to catch up after the holidays, I'm so sorry for the delay. My family is completely upside down lately >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    PMR

Trying to catch up after the holidays, I'm so sorry for the delay. My family is completely upside down lately >_<
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so fucking gorgeous!
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Thanks! I'll claim this then. Haven't really done a Monk sig yet so I'll give it a whirl.
    awsome ! looking forward to see it

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so fucking gorgeous!

!! Thank you sweets ♥

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    I will claim this since you have waited so long.
    Thanks i4ni ^^

PMR

Beautiful! <3

Claimed earlier for Ladybob:

Hope it's how you imagined
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Loved it!! your the best Shyama!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kih View Post
    Hello lovely sig makes of mmo. I'd like to request a sig / av combo of my new main, Qhi the shadow panda priest. (lol) I would appreciate it very much!

Signature + Av:

Visible text: Qhi

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...age/Qhi/simple

Gear set: Her transmog set off armory (if it's not there cause of leveling gear.. the Silver Thread Cloth set w/ Darkcloth Shoulder's + Soulkeeper Staff)

Helm visible: No

Your pose: Whatever the artist feels works. =D

General colour scheme: Would like for it to somewhat match the armor set (Black / Dark Grey / White / Red ish..) But whatever you think works. Not really a picky person. (And I don't think it's right to be with something someone's spending their own free time on =D)

Any extras: Nope. Have fun with it ^_^ Would like an avatar to match it if possible

Thanks a lot in advance if anyone picks this up. Much love + cookies.
    I've gone a little mad with purples and pinks I'm afraid....

Feel free to re-request ! No hard feelings
    Last edited by mmoc0af0a89901; 2012-12-29 at 05:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Done! I hope you like it...I'm sorry the earrings aren't showing but WoW Model Viewer still has some bugs and doesn't show the hairstyle or the earrings you have. I chose a similar hairstyle since so little of it shows in the signature but the earrings aren't an option that I could find.

oh wow...that is excellent! It's simple and serene, you got it spot on! You honestly don't give yourself enough credit <3

This is a paid request. Upon completion, I will purchase either game time card(s) or a pet(s) from the Blizzard store for you. Isilrien made a twitch background and sig for me and can verify my legitimacy in paying for services.

What I am seeking: A banner for our website that is in development and close to release. I will provide an example to the person that is taking this project on via PM so you can match appropriately. In addition, a logo to be used with various things on the site. For instance, the same logo would be used for screenshots we post, and module headers. The psd file for the logo would have to be provided as I would only change the word for each of the modules. Example: Guild Progression, Recruitment, Realm Ranking, etc. It would be essentially the same logo, with just different words. I can also provide an example via PM.

Banner:
    Size: 600x100
    Visible text: Topped Off - US Illidan
    Logo: This would need to be created and be part of it. See below.
    General colour scheme: Pandarian type theme. I will release a screenshot to the person that takes this on so they can match the best way they feel too. Ideally it would be a transparent so it could be used on screenshots, and the other stuff I mentioned above. That way it overlays onto existing banner header background.
    Specifics: This is where it gets tricky. Has to be something Warcraft related while also making good use of our guild name. Topped Off. I am a HUGE fan of incorporating things into the lettering. For instance Topped Off where the capital O is like a Keg with a tap pouring into a glass. Just an idea, not necessarily what I want. Just a way to incorporate something into the lettering. In the absence of that, a logo that would be something that really stands out, and then our guild name with it somewhere.

I hope that makes sense, and isn't too vague. Many kudos will be given out for the person that takes this on that has some solid ideas.

Thanks in advance!

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    All done.

I hope you like it.
    Amazing, thank you so much!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is gorgeous. I love the colors!

Also - I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! My family and I have been so flippin' sick. I'm trying to get back ASAP so I can complete requests.

Shiny. And gorgeous.

Also, to my queue:
    I've had an awful cold today so I'm temporarily putting my requests on hold. Expect them sometime next week as a result.

Edit: Love the new sig, Geeki!
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-12-29 at 10:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    I've gone a little mad with purples and pinks I'm afraid....

Feel free to re-request ! No hard feelings

Wouldn't have thought of pinks o.o But I absolutely love it! Thanks so much =D

thankyou for the signature Zarina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliburX View Post
    oh wow...that is excellent! It's simple and serene, you got it spot on! You honestly don't give yourself enough credit <3
    I'm very glad you like it, I'm quite fond of it too but mostly because I love the gear set (and pandaren females). I was very happy with the pose you chose and think it looks perfect with the "healing rain". I didn't add too much more because it looked nice so simple.

I might look at picking up the wallpaper you requested if no one else does. Go ahead and PM it to me if you want, I am traveling tomorrow and I have two more signature PMs in queue but I can work on it next week sometime if you don't mind waiting.