Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Hi everyone, I hope my banner request appeals to someone

Banner:

Size: 590x150 pixels (Argent Archives sized; http://www.argentarchives.org/node/123474)

Visible text: Simply the name Björk

Logo: None

General colour scheme: I'd love colours that reflected the cold blue feel of Northrend; lots of white and blue/grey; ideally like an image from Storm Peaks; with snowy peaks and a dark, foreboding sky.

Specifics: I'd love if the name 'Björk' could look very metallic, almost as if written some steel; and some icicles hanging from the letters would be the cherry on top! Also, if it is doable, a snow-storm effect would be amazing; a few snowflakes blown at a slant by a biting breeze.

Lastly here is a couple of pics;

-One of a recent commission of the character in question for an idea of the look/colour theme; http://i.imgur.com/aJVyI.jpg

-And the other of my character; http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%B6rk/simple; though if putting the face into the screenshot then the helmet would ideally be this one; http://www.wowhead.com/item=37135#.

Many thanks for reading, hopefully it appeals! (This is the second request)
    Wanted to claim your request when it was first posted, but there was a glitch in the armory - showed your gear but when I imported to WMV, a completely different set showed up. Didn't really have time then to start a PM correspondence to sort it all out.

Anyway, when I saw your re-post, I tried again and it all worked!

So.... what I'm basically saying is... claimed and done:

I know how important this picture is for you and I hope it's how you imagined
    Requests CLOSED

So Geeki and I decided to do a fun little collab.

Here is the result:

clicky for fullsize.

She did Ariel, Jasmine, and the text
    I did Aurora, Belle, the borders and layout.

We hope you guys like it
    Feel free to use it if you do ^.^

PS. Geeki totally made me wish I had a fin ;;P
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Awesome work, i4ni and Geeki!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post

Here is the result:

clicky for fullsize.
    Into the sea, wish you could be, part of that world! ♫

*squee* It was fun. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Awesome work, i4ni and Geeki!
    ty hun!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Into the sea, wish you could be, part of that world! ♫

*squee* It was fun. :3
    I agree! Thread needs more collabs!
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted

Here is the result:

clicky for fullsize.

She did Ariel, Jasmine, and the text
    I did Aurora, Belle, the borders and layout.

We hope you guys like it
    Feel free to use it if you do ^.^

PS. Geeki totally made me wish I had a fin ;;P
    Nice Something for a change. Great work.
    @ elyaan hope you'll be better soon
    @ geekissexy welcome back

Deleted
    Was not expecting that what-so-ever. Haha it's great ! I love it !

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Wanted to claim your request when it was first posted, but there was a glitch in the armory - showed your gear but when I imported to WMV, a completely different set showed up. Didn't really have time then to start a PM correspondence to sort it all out.

Anyway, when I saw your re-post, I tried again and it all worked!

So.... what I'm basically saying is... claimed and done:

I know how important this picture is for you and I hope it's how you imagined
    Great work, couldn't have asked for anything better! Many thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Had some free time, and it has been awhile since I've done something with WoW Model Viewer, and I thought I'd share.
    I used to write Fan Fiction long ago before I got my writers block, and it featured these two death knights. (Which one happened to be mine, and another belonged to a friend of mine.) I just happened to find it in my documents, read over it, and was inspired to make a picture from a scene.

Also, does anyone know of any update downloads for Model Viewer? (That's current at least.)

my wmv seems to be freaking out. everytime i click a character they rotate around in a circle and won't stop D: i don't know how to fix this >-< anyone know how?

edit: fixed! restarting my comp fixed it x.x
    Last edited by Pjammiez; 2012-12-30 at 05:17 AM.

Looking for an artist to do a twitch layout, with info panel and header included. Whoever does this can let their imagination run wild, the only specifics i request is a blue/purple arcane feel to it, as I'm a mage. Armory is Twingg on US-Mannoroth (not allowed to post links) and for the info panel, just whatever could include all the current info details, and maybe even make it look better if you could. Twitch is www .twitch.tv/twingg. I would appreciate any takers on this, whatever your imagination can pop out, i guarantee i'll be very grateful. Thank you

So beautiful and different, my jaw litterly dropped!

I fully support more collabs, they're great fun and a nice way to get to know other artists better \o/

Oh, and thank you all for the comments ♥ Appreciate it so much!

I would like a banner made please.

Size: 728x120
    Visible Text: Adapt (Some kind of 'sharp' text, with the 'A' bigger then the 'dapt') and Spirestone (considerably smaller text, in the corner of the banner, and blockish lettering, but not thick, with a tad bit of spacing between letters)
    Logo: Maybe a really fade, enlarged alliance logo (barely visibly) in the background.. (too typical to have on a guild banner, but would be fine if it looked good)
    Color Scheme: Blue, Lightening Blue, Some white, (some glows would be nice)
    Specifics: Would like 4 characters to add life to the image. (Half body at least if possible)
    1st a male worgen in Full Purple judgement gear (no helm), Dual wielding http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/87062 if you can
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...viene/advanced (if you could have him standing off to the side a little)
    2nd a female Pandaren priest, preferably casting a spell with some nice glowing hands and what not. (use any model you may have)
    Priest T5 gear, full, helm and all.
    3rd a female Human DK same model, weapons and gear as in link a simple standing pose is fine
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...8bius/advanced
    4th male worgen warlock, casting spell (dark glow on hands would be nice), same gear as in link
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...storm/advanced

I would like it to not be too distracting, but still look good. Thank you in advance!

Hello, I have some free time so I am willing to make some signatures for you wonderful forum goers! I have been making signatures for years, below are some examples listed when I was a little younger maybe 5-6 years ago.

If you want me to make you a signature, please post the required format and be sure to ask for me by name in your post. I will only be taking 3 requests as of now.

PS. I dont have WoW model viewer, so provide the images yourself- or dont ask for WoW related stuff.

Last edited by Superleggera; 2012-12-30 at 12:12 PM.

PMR

I really really dislike humans, but whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Nuex
    Visible Text: Nuexx
    Armory Link/Facial Expression: (Going to be covered)
    Gear Set: Tier 5 (Corruptor Raiment)
    Your Pose: If you could, have him looking at a skull (like eye to eye) that he is holding in his hand, if you can't do that, then Casting a spell, at a good angle.
    General Color Scheme: Purple, Black, Red (Gloomy look of course)
    Any Extras: Whatever you think would make it look great.

If you need to import a model, any undead male from the armory would work (as his face wont be shown)
    Result:

Enjoy.
    Last edited by Superleggera; 2012-12-30 at 01:51 PM.

signature:The fury of Eiithor is unleashed

visible text: Dragonlord Argorothiis
    armoury link/facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rothiis/simple
    gear set: t13 warrior red 397 il set dual weilding ashkandi, greatsword of the brotherhood
    your pose: roaring
    helm visible: definately yes
    general colour scheme: would love for a olten firey background something tht ehnaces the dragonlords appeal and screams cataclysm
    additional info: this may be tricky but if possible i would part or most of a nether drake to be in it the nether drake is mutated and has to be a pinkish red similar the colour of oblivion magic used by eredar oblivion mages he must also have crystal spikes running along his back and it has to b clear he is the dragonlords mount ( if this is to much its okay to leave it out) or if needed feel free to ask for more info

to help out here is what he looks like in full set with his chosen weapons
    Last edited by High King Argorothiis; 2012-12-30 at 03:39 PM.
    Soon i shall awaken, soon i will be unleashed, soon our prophet will do what he know's he must and let me loose upon those who would dare call themselves my people's enemy's................my rise will bring fear to the heart of many the vengence of the draenei is coming those from draenor and beyond have not forgotten and we will show no mercy DEATH TO THE HORDE!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wallpaper request

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Deimmos, Hand of A'dal/Enraged Revolution/ EU-Sylvanas
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...immos/advanced
    Gear set: Dreanaught Battlegear while using Cursed Vision of Sargeras and Warglaives of Azzinoth.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Maybe melee swinging? :P I guess the artist can choose better than me.
    General colour scheme: Up to the artist but maybe Plaguewood and Naxx on background or something
    Any extras: Nope, that's all. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Deimmos; 2012-12-30 at 03:51 PM.

Signature made by: Shyama

Deleted
    Anyone want a draenai, goblin, human, gnome orc or panda sig? I've noticed I have not been doing those a lot.