Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Yeah I can try another one,but do you want whole new image or just same image with only armor changed on tauren?
    Same image with the armour changed, please. Edit: Include the helm if you think it looks good, maybe?

Visible text: Just my character's name, "Naplam", somewhere where there's little/no visual clutter. Would prefer if it was in a corner/not too big.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aplam/advanced

Gear set: My current Transmog set as shown on the armory. (Hunter Challenge mode set)

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: I'd like my character's top half of his body be the main focus, with the helm and wolf shoulder clearly visible.

General colour scheme: I'm not too picky here, would just like something that looks good with the gear set. The Orc character screen background goes really well with the set, if that's possible to use in a good way for. Totally open to the artist's choice if they think something else can go well with it.

Any extras: Would absolutely love if the armor set "in combat" mode could be shown. Basically the wolf's eyes glow a bright orange, and it's mouth has a bright orange fire-ish glow.

Thank you to whoever decides to pick it up, and if there are any clarifications or more info I can provide, please let me know!
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    Updated my Belf Wallpaper

Remember to reply to This Topic to help me out / give CnC
    I love this wallpaper, my only criticism is Dela'na this is personally just me but I think his big image looks strange how you've cut his legs off, esipcally when Anu on the other side has his. If I were making this wallpaper I'd (if possible) include it so that the whole box shows his legs

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 2560 x 1600

Visible text: Just my character name "Sarthan".

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Sarthan/simple

Gear set: Leave my transmog set as it is. I want you to do it in my protection set.

Helm visible: no.

Your pose: More of a relaxed but ready to fight stance

General colour scheme: Could you make it black but very reflective like this: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ul-d5qnnis.png

Any extras:
    Last edited by Sarthan; 2013-01-08 at 09:00 AM.

Deleted
    I want to request wallpaper please.
    I'm a greenhaired Troll druid on Kazzak Eu doing Hardcore PvP.
    I whould like a black backgroud, a greenhaired troll druid in catform with Milkshakêz in some kind of cool text somewhere. And i want Hardcore PvP , Kazzak EU, somewhere aswell as my guild name: Divine moments of Truth.

If possible i want it to be a bit cocky, if that makes sense, i want a wallpaper with attitude.

Whould make this myself if i understood photoshop-.. but i dont. <3

Thanks in advance, much love, Milkshake!

Resolution 1920x1080

THANKS! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake View Post
    I want to request wallpaper please.
    I'm a greenhaired Troll druid on Kazzak Eu doing Hardcore PvP.
    I whould like a black backgroud, a greenhaired troll druid in catform with Milkshakêz in some kind of cool text somewhere. And i want Hardcore PvP , Kazzak EU, somewhere aswell as my guild name: Divine moments of Truth.

If possible i want it to be a bit cocky, if that makes sense, i want a wallpaper with attitude.

Whould make this myself if i understood photoshop-.. but i dont. <3

Thanks in advance, much love, Milkshake!

Resolution 1920x1080

THANKS! <3
    For future reference, please use the template in the first post when making a request.

Also, no one like to guess what you're talking about when you say "Green Haired Troll cat form"... Please provide an image. Not everyone sees colors the same way.
    Here is a link to the troll cat forms, just say "top left" or "bottom mid" if you don't want to crop down to show the cat you want it to look like.

http://thebigbearbutt.com/wordpress/..._troll_cat.jpg
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Such talented artists, its amazing. I am requesting a banner for our newly formed merged guild, please can you help?

Banner:
    Size: 960 x 185 for our new merged guild http://lunarhaven.eu/
    Visible text: guild name? Server? Faction? - I would like guild name/server maybe faction - upto designer.
    Logo: no thanks
    General colour scheme: Nothing too colourful. Something with the moon would be nice, black/white maybe with a spot of midnight blue and gold.
    Specifics: We are a merged build and the name comes from our 2 guilds, the moon and a haven ( a sort of house in the distance lit by golden lights in the darkness). That is what I am imagining but I am really open to suggestions and would be grateful for any designs that you could come up with.

In return for a banner, I am a transmog addict and will help you design a look for any of your chars if you wish!
    Last edited by mmoc6c03471752; 2013-01-06 at 07:20 AM.

I'm looking for a wallpaper request or two that I'll be doing next week. Recent work: http://hashtagely.deviantart.com/gallery/

Use the template found in the first post, PM me, blah blah usual stuff.

Edit: I may be up for doing signatures too.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-01-06 at 01:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    I love this wallpaper, my only criticism is Dela'na this is personally just me but I think his big image looks strange how you've cut his legs off, esipcally when Anu on the other side has his. If I were making this wallpaper I'd (if possible) include it so that the whole box shows his legs
    Thanks for the feedback, also, "Anu Belore Dela'na" = "The sun guides us"

The characters are (from left to right)

Halduron Brightwing, Ranger General of Quel'Thalas
    Lor'themar Theron, Regent Lord of Qual'Thalas
    Grand Magister Rommath

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artaius View Post
    Same image with the armour changed, please. Edit: Include the helm if you think it looks good, maybe?
    That's how it came out,I personally like earlier one better

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 02:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by susiemac View Post
    Such talented artists, its amazing. I am requesting a banner for our newly formed merged guild, please can you help?

Banner:
    Size: 960 x 185 for our new merged guild http://lunarhaven.eu/
    Visible text: guild name? Server? Faction? - I would like guild name/server maybe faction - upto designer.
    Logo: no thanks
    General colour scheme: Nothing too colourful. Something with the moon would be nice, black/white maybe with a spot of midnight blue and gold.
    Specifics: We are a merged build and the name comes from our 2 guilds, the moon and a haven ( a sort of house in the distance lit by golden lights in the darkness). That is what I am imagining but I am really open to suggestions and would be grateful for any designs that you could come up with.

In return for a banner, I am a transmog addict and will help you design a look for any of your chars if you wish!
    My try:

Deleted
    Thank you Paul, those are very good.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    That's how it came out,I personally like earlier one better

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 02:14 PM ----------

My try:

That's amazing, thank you very much!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artaius View Post
    That's amazing, thank you very much!
    No problem,glad that you liked it.

Deleted
    Bottom right, it's the green haired. Thanks

---------- Post added 2013-01-06 at 07:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    For future reference, please use the template in the first post when making a request.

Also, no one like to guess what you're talking about when you say "Green Haired Troll cat form"... Please provide an image. Not everyone sees colors the same way.
    Here is a link to the troll cat forms, just say "top left" or "bottom mid" if you don't want to crop down to show the cat you want it to look like.
    Bottom right, please <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naplam View Post
    Visible text: Just my character's name, "Naplam", somewhere where there's little/no visual clutter. Would prefer if it was in a corner/not too big.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aplam/advanced

Gear set: My current Transmog set as shown on the armory. (Hunter Challenge mode set)

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: I'd like my character's top half of his body be the main focus, with the helm and wolf shoulder clearly visible.

General colour scheme: I'm not too picky here, would just like something that looks good with the gear set. The Orc character screen background goes really well with the set, if that's possible to use in a good way for. Totally open to the artist's choice if they think something else can go well with it.

Any extras: Would absolutely love if the armor set "in combat" mode could be shown. Basically the wolf's eyes glow a bright orange, and it's mouth has a bright orange fire-ish glow.

Thank you to whoever decides to pick it up, and if there are any clarifications or more info I can provide, please let me know!
    Gonna claim this,because I'm bored as F'

EDIT:
    There you go,also threw avatar if you need one
    Last edited by mmoca439b0b218; 2013-01-06 at 08:15 PM.

3 week bump. Feel free to go more lenient on the design if that's what's holding people back from claiming it/them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonimus View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Manifest Destiny
    Gear set: -
    Helm visible: -
    Your pose: -
    Any extras: This would be a wallpaper for a Guild. We are an Alliance raiding guild. I'm looking for something that I could use as an intro wallpaper to my HC boss kill vids. Looking for a background that is clean, calm and light blueish (http://imgon.net/di-HLD2.jpg f.e., need not be a water drop!), the Manifest Destiny logo I'll leave entirely up to the artist of this wallpaper.
    If possible, I would like a way to separate the background and logo, for example the .psd file would be amazing.
    Intro I made myself

Signature:
    Visible text: "Qistrom // Qiciste // Qiknight" (or Qiknight // Qiciste // Qistrom depending on how you order them in the picture) , and then below this in smaller print "Manifest Destiny" and somewhere in the picture "Qi³".
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Qistrom: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...strom/advanced
    Qiciste: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ciste/advanced
    Qiknight: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...night/advanced
    Gear set: Shaman Challenge mode gear (same as transmog, head:crown of destruction) // Tier 11 PvP gear (same as transmog, head:engineering goggles) with this shield // DK Challenge mode gear with this weapon
    Helm visible: Yes // Yes // Yes
    Your pose: I'd like the hunter Qiciste in the middle, lean-back pose, (I imagine him arms crossed as well). Qistrom and Qiknight are on either side of him, slightly turned towards him, all 3 looking at the 'camera' intensely. I guess Qiknight on the right holding the sword in his right hand and Qistrom standing left holding the shield in his left hand is most convenient.
    Any extras: I'd like the class colors to somehow show near or upon the character. A faint glow of the color would be nice I guess, but if the artist has a better idea please do!

I know these are quite extensive, I hope someone likes the challenge in these two!

Thanks in advance.

PMR:

iPad WP- Click for fullsize.

and a DA request:
    Last edited by i4ni; 2013-01-07 at 01:20 AM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadnightWarrior View Post
    Almost 2 week bump. Also, happy new years to everybody. !
    And last one for today:
    Hope you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Received a PM about this one, so it's claimed
    Thank you so much!! Amazing work again!!
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Signature:

Visible text: Nezareth, Cold Blue Metal Doomhammer (Server)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ezareth/simple

Gear set: T11 normal chest, 10man shoulders from Auriaya in Ulduar and Calamity's Grasp (Fist weapon from Kel'Thuzad 25)

Helm visible: That won't be necessary

Your pose: Pandaren attack pose maybe?

General colour scheme: Cold blue Northrend, dark storm clouds coming in.

Any extras: A pale moon somewhere? I'd like it to look more realistic than cartoony, but brooding artistic art may sway me.