Quote Originally Posted by Vallin View Post
    Hello All:

Due to unforseen circumstances, my guild has stopped raiding (gm graduated from college and no one wanted to take the reigns) and I won't be playing my mage anymore . So I have a simple re-request for a new signature for my hunter, whom I will be playing for the rest of the expansion.

Signature:
    Visible text: I want the name, Gibskip, to be portrayable on the signature as well as my favorite title, Firelord .
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Gibskip/simple
    Gear set: I wold love to be wearing heroic Tier 13 from DS since its a pretty awesome hunter set. I would also love to have Black Bow of the Illidari (from Illidan) out as my weapon.
    Helm visible: Yes I would love to have the helm visible
    Your pose: I would love to be using my bow
    General colour scheme: I am a goblin, so green color scheme would work nicely. Maybe something with fel fire because of Illidan bow
    Any extras: Nothing

Thank you so much for all the work that you guys do. All the artists produce tremendous work and I really appreciate the hard work that you all do. Have a Happy New Year!!
    Claimed a couple of days ago and done:

Quote Originally Posted by Vallin View Post
    Thank you so much!! Amazing work again!!
    You are welcome
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    would hear if some one would like to do my MONK sig .

Signature:
    Visible text: Chubby - The Great Danes
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Chubby/simple
    Gear set: Armor of the Red Crane HC ( red one )
    Helm visible: yes , but mayby seen the head from below soo you can see the eyes or simple like the front cover of panderia where you can see one of the eys through the crakle of the helm .
    Your pose: what ever you feel -
    General colour scheme: Darkly with sparkles and Turkish
    Any extras: surprise me

10+ Year Old Account
    Such awesome signatures here, would love to make my own request

Signature:
    Visible text: Minxy - Bladefist EU
    Unholy
    (I would prefer this in a spiky style of writing)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/FsFd5.png
    Gear set: Death Knight Tier 11 Heroic Shoulders, Paladin Tier 12 Normal Chest/Gloves/Feet, Reinforced Bio-Optic Killshades as a helmet, Starshatter normal version for weapon
    Your pose: Hopefully you can get my character fully in the signature, holding her weapon outwards in a pointing manner, if this isn't possible a normal weapon pose would suffice and/or top body
    General colour scheme: Plagued Green, in some sort of fissure.
    Any extras: On the opposite end from my character in the signature (the direction the weapon is pointing) I would love for their to be a Death Coil traveling away from it.

A very detailed request I guess, I am a very particular person. I hope someone can get around to doing it. Thank you guys all for the amazing work and a rather late happy new year
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minxyqt View Post
    Such awesome signatures here, would love to make my own request

Signature:
    Visible text: Minxy - Bladefist EU
    Unholy
    (I would prefer this in a spiky style of writing)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/FsFd5.png
    Gear set: Death Knight Tier 11 Heroic Shoulders, Paladin Tier 12 Normal Chest/Gloves/Feet, Reinforced Bio-Optic Killshades as a helmet, Starshatter normal version for weapon
    Your pose: Hopefully you can get my character fully in the signature, holding her weapon outwards in a pointing manner, if this isn't possible a normal weapon pose would suffice and/or top body
    General colour scheme: Plagued Green, in some sort of fissure.
    Any extras: On the opposite end from my character in the signature (the direction the weapon is pointing) I would love for their to be a Death Coil traveling away from it.

A very detailed request I guess, I am a very particular person. I hope someone can get around to doing it. Thank you guys all for the amazing work and a rather late happy new year
    I'll try to make this one.
    EDIT:
    I think failed miserably on this one -.-
    Last edited by mmoca439b0b218; 2013-01-07 at 04:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbys View Post
    would hear if some one would like to do my MONK sig .

Signature:
    Visible text: Chubby - The Great Danes
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Chubby/simple
    Gear set: Armor of the Red Crane HC ( red one )
    Helm visible: yes , but mayby seen the head from below soo you can see the eyes or simple like the front cover of panderia where you can see one of the eys through the crakle of the helm .
    Your pose: what ever you feel -
    General colour scheme: Darkly with sparkles and Turkish
    Any extras: surprise me
    Really interested in this. Would love to claim this.. but how does "turkish" look like? CLAIMING this now. Will be posted later today.
    Edit: It's ready. PM'ed Chubby - just waiting for reply. Was quite tired when I was making it so I might redo it again.
    Edit2: and black made blue Glad you like it Chubby Really tired today.
    Last edited by mmoc101213c0c0; 2013-01-07 at 10:13 PM. Reason: added pictures, done now

10+ Year Old Account
    Rawr!

So...I want to view Tier 15 gear in WMV but I can't find it anywhere. I have the PTR completely updated, I have the newest beta version of WMV, and I've run discovery items and made sure three times that it's hooked up to the PTR. I've searched through every single Item#xxxx in the entire list and I cannot seem to find the Tier 15 gear anywhere.

Can someone help me who has figured out where it's hidden?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mountandpetlover View Post
    Really interested in this. Would love to claim this.. but how does "turkish" look like? CLAIMING this now. Will be posted later today.
    sweet thanks man .. sorry for my bad spelling ... was Turquoise i meant mate

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Rawr!

So...I want to view Tier 15 gear in WMV but I can't find it anywhere. I have the PTR completely updated, I have the newest beta version of WMV, and I've run discovery items and made sure three times that it's hooked up to the PTR. I've searched through every single Item#xxxx in the entire list and I cannot seem to find the Tier 15 gear anywhere.

Can someone help me who has figured out where it's hidden?

It's most definitely there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    It's most definitely there.
    I can't even see Item9xxxx numbers, mine end in the 8s.

I can't even get on the actual PTR because of the issues that many people are having where Blizzard has somehow incorrectly tagged accounts as Cata instead of MoP and I try to log on PTR and all the realms appear as red to me, unable to log on to them.

I didn't think that would affect the MPQ files for my WMV though. This is soooooooooo frustrating.

Could someone who has access do me a favor and PM me a screenshot of a female pandaren in monk Tier 15 and one in Season 13. I just want to see what it looks like...I can't even see an adequate render in Wowhead model viewer because the shoulders don't show up. >.>
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2013-01-07 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Could someone who has access do me a favor and PM me a screenshot of a female pandaren in monk Tier 15 and one in Season 13. I just want to see what it looks like...I can't even see an adequate render in Wowhead model viewer because the shoulders don't show up. >.>
    Send me a PM with the specifics that you want + any specific facial features or poses. Or unless you want a generic character just to see the gear.

Either way, I'll sort it for you later tonight.

And you're not alone. Apparently this issue is rather common. I had to manually source the PTR files which fixed mine, but *shrug*.

I keep getting this message when I try to pull from the PTR files ::C

my PTR is fully up to date and I was able to access it last night
    I also tried other versions of Model Viewer and got the same error

Do you know a solution Ely? (or anone else)
    I am really dense when it comes to fixing stuff like this
    Last edited by i4ni; 2013-01-07 at 05:36 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Check my posts here.. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...for-5-2-models

They may be of some use. If that doesn't work.. then I'm really not sure what to do. I could do a step by step image/video tutorial if necessary.. but see if what I've said in my few posts there does the trick.

Edit: If people want renders, I can supply them. Just specify on pose/facial features/gear, and if you want antialiasing enabled or not.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-01-07 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post

I keep getting this message when I try to pull from the PTR files ::C

my PTR is fully up to date and I was able to access it last night
    I also tried other versions of Model Viewer and got the same error

Do you know a solution Ely? (or anone else)
    I am really dense when it comes to fixing stuff like this
    This may sound dumb so pardon me for asking but do you have WoW running at the same time you're trying to open WMV? When this happened to me I had it running which caused it to go ladfjasoed9u2w3ojksd and gave me that error message. If not, then I'm sorry I have no idea. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    This may sound dumb so pardon me for asking but do you have WoW running at the same time you're trying to open WMV? When this happened to me I had it running which caused it to go ladfjasoed9u2w3ojksd and gave me that error message. If not, then I'm sorry I have no idea. *shrug*
    Oh, to expand on this, some times it can be working without you knowing.

A fix:
    Ctrl+Alt+Del.
    Open Task Manager.
    Go to processes, and close/end processes for any Blizzard/Battle.net background downloaders and the like.
    Reopen WMV.

Bump on this one

Quote Originally Posted by Bukowskaii View Post
    Visible text: Bukowskaii
    Two copies of it, one with <Exiled Legion>, One with <Hellagay>

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //us.battle.n et/wow/en/chara cter/doomham mer/Bukowsk aii/advanced

Gear set: Challenge Mode Warlock X-Morg with the Shard of Azzinoth and Book of Origination offhand frill.

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: Idle pose with the /roar emote wings showing, and the green fire glow activated (Maybe something else if it looks good, I really just want to exemplify the gear and wing proc and green glowing)

General colour scheme: Fel Fire, Fel energy, think shadowmoon valley in BC

Any extras: Thundering Serpent Hatching with Fel Corruption (I'm looking for a photoshop wizard to take the guild achievement pet and corrupt it to make it warlocky)

Extra Screenshots:
    Idle - http: //imgur.c om/z2Ijr
    Casting - http: //imgur.c om/xp73U (notice extra green glow around horns, eyes, green frill on gear
    Wings - http: //i.imgur.c om/QFeSW.jpg (front)
    Wings - http: //i.imgur.c om/ZI9AT.jpg (Side)

Album - http: //imgur.com/QFeSW,ZI9AT,dhC2p,eakDa#0
    Last edited by Bukowskaii; 2013-01-15 at 12:45 AM.

Deleted
    Twitch complete set request!

Requesting a complete set for twitch.
    I would like my char unray-chamber of aspects (can't link links atm) as it is, rest is up to you! good thing to know is that I PvP alot and will mainly stream when I'm playing on arena-tournamnt

Thanks in advance if you need any other information please let me know!

Two things:

There's a week cooldown on reposts/bumps. If you do it early, your post will be deleted!

There's a first post with a lovely template included. You may want to check it out, or face being overlooked/ignored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello! I have come here today to request an MMO-Champion signature. This is my first time doing this, so I don't know exactly what to do/what to expect, but any response would be greatly appreciated.

Visible text
    : The Reaver (preferably written in a bold, "metallic" font)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rkshark/simple (Armory), http://i.imgur.com/nkbvY.jpg (Face, sorry for blinking)
    Gear set: Transmog set from the armory
    Helm visible: Yes, please
    Your pose: Melee striking pose, you don't need to add much emphasis on the weapon, just the character. If that doesn't look right to you, feel free to choose what you think looks nice
    General color scheme: I think the background/atmosphere should be white/gray and snowy, with red "bloodstain" details
    Any extras: If possible, Icicles on the armor/character, and heavily glowing Death Knight eyes

Thank you very much!
    Last edited by SunspotAnims; 2013-01-11 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Oh, to expand on this, some times it can be working without you knowing.

A fix:
    Ctrl+Alt+Del.
    Open Task Manager.
    Go to processes, and close/end processes for any Blizzard/Battle.net background downloaders and the like.
    Reopen WMV.
    Nope, Nothing WoW, Blizzard, or Battlenet open. The only thing remotely WoW related is Curse Client and I highly doubt that would cause it
    ::C

I opened the log and this is the text from where it seems to have gone wrong...

23:43:45: MPQ files do not appear to be corrupted.
    23:43:45: Loaded Content TOC: v5.02.00
    23:43:45: Compatible Mists of Pandaria Version Found.
    23:43:45: Loaded Content Version: 16408
    23:43:45: InitMPQArchives result: Successfully Initialized.
    23:43:45: Initializing File Controls...
    23:43:47: Warning: Failed to load user skins
    23:43:47: Initializing Databases...
    23:43:47: Trying to open enUS\items.csv file (for updating locale files)
    23:43:48: Critical Error: An error occured while trying to read the DBCFile DBFilesClient\ChrRaces.dbc.
    23:43:48: Error: Could not open the Char Races DB.
    23:43:48: Critical Error: An error occured while trying to read the DBCFile DBFilesClient\ChrClasses.dbc.
    23:43:48: Error: Could not open the Char Classes DB.
    23:43:49: Critical Error: An error occured while trying to read the DBCFile DBFilesClient\ItemSubClass.dbc.
    23:43:49: Error: Could not open the Item Subclasses DB.
    23:43:49: Finished initiating database files.
    /shrug
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    And last one for today:
    Hope you like it.
    Thank you so so much! It looks lovely! Appreciate it!

~Thanks to PaulDok for the awesome signature!~