Quote Originally Posted by Xizz View Post
    I messaged you first and you said you were swamped. I said no problem then moved on to Geeki?...I don't ever recall messaging Aly and If I did I didn't get a response and moved on after I figured he/she was busy. I didn't mean any harm, I just figured they didn't want to waste time if they were already busy. Sorry to those involved still love all of your work <3
    Well, if you don't get a response, tell them that you're PMing elsewhere. Just encase they accept it and don't let you know. In her case.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Well, if you don't get a response, tell them that you're PMing elsewhere. Just encase they accept it and don't let you know. In her case.
    Okie doke then, My apologies! Thanks again Geeki! Looks awesome on my monitors!

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    This is really nice. Love the lighting job. I just have one suggestion, and that is to shift the shadow of the horse so that it looks like the shadow is being cast by the light coming off the paladin. Again, though, really well done.
    Thank you, great feedback! I knew something was wrong but couldn't figure out what it was. I took a photography class ages ago but I've forgotten most of the rules already *sob*

10+ Year Old Account
    I messaged you first and you said you were swamped. I said no problem then moved on to Geeki?...I don't ever recall messaging Aly and If I did I didn't get a response and moved on after I figured he/she was busy. I didn't mean any harm, I just figured they didn't want to waste time if they were already busy. Sorry to those involved still love all of your work <3
    Is that why you've had me working on this the past few days also? You knew how much time I was putting in and you insisted i do it when I offered someone else do it. You know I have other f'in stuff to deal with right now. Srsly pissed
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

10+ Year Old Account
    Communication, please. If you move on to ask another artist, TELL the other artists that you've PM'd that you've done so, as common courtesy. Don't assume.

Deleted
    Signature request please!!!!

Visible text: char name:Baszunx Title: Field Marshal

Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Baszunx/simple

Gear set: Rank 13 60 pvp armor, as shown in armory

Helm visible: No helm please

Your pose: no idea, some warriorish pose

General colour scheme: again not really sure? ill leave that up to whoever wants to do this, warrior/alliance ish colours i would guess!

Any extras: i guess the Alliance sign maybe? im really not that bothered!!

if anyone would like to do this for me i would appreciate it very much, thank you for reading.

Deleted
    Looking to do one signature for tomorrow to pass some time and get my mind off of a horrible wait I'm going through. Prefering a pandaren signature request over anything. You can view some of my work through my signature to see what I can whip up.

3 Pm's? lol
    You messaged me yesterday at 11:09, didnt even give me a chance to reply. (which I do after Ive checked char/gear to see if it interests me)
    Also ALOT of artists only reply if they arent going to do it.
    Its common courtesy to PM and tell whoever you asked that you have asked someone else.

/end rant
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why I made that google doc a year ago or so with all of our names and we updated our queues so that anyone who was double PMing got found out BEFORE anything was made for them. :P

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

This is why I made that google doc a year ago or so with all of our names and we updated our queues so that anyone who was double PMing got found out BEFORE anything was made for them. :P
    Most people post their queues here. So it's not been a issue. Actually, we haven't had a multi-PM for weeks. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Most people post their queues here. So it's not been a issue. Actually, we haven't had a multi-PM for weeks. :/
    It did seem like I hadn't seen one in a long time. Ah well. At least it's better than it used to be. XD

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

PMR for the super awesome, Zil:

Thanks for being patient with me, hun <3
    I hope you like it. If you want any changes just PM me.

OT: /hugs Myssham

OT2: Fantastic work everyone! Don't let a few bad eggs get you down. What they don't keep in mind when they pull this kind of behavior is that WE DO REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU'VE DONE... so they're only fucking themselves over for future requests.

LOL I'm gonna make a Google Doc for people on my shitlist if this keeps up.

IN QUEUE: gayia (WP)
    Last edited by i4ni; 2013-01-20 at 07:31 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    FINISHED. I tried to keep the feel close to the signature you linked (the one I have right now since you put it up for reference), so it might've gone a bit more orange-ish rather than red and brown. Let me know if you want any changes.

I also saw some comment by you about a wallpaper, but from what I understood it was a completely different request? If I understood it wrong, I did claim this request on the thread and apologize if I managed to pick it up with someone else.
    Yes the comment you saw about a wallpaper was with someone else. I knew that that person had some great ideas for putting 11 characters in 1 background and we handled that through PM. Though i noticed her saying something and i responded to that in this threath. But that had nothing to do with this signature. And about the signature, Don't change a thing. I absolutely love it. Thanks a lot for making this for me. but i was wondering if you are able to make an avatar from my signature aswell?
    Last edited by mmocd69ade402f; 2013-01-20 at 08:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laskahond View Post
    Yes the comment you saw about a wallpaper was with someone else. I knew that that person had some great ideas for putting 11 characters in 1 background and we handled that through PM. Though i noticed her saying something and i responded to that in this threath. But that had nothing to do with this signature. And about the signature, Don't change a thing. I absolutely love it. Thanks a lot for making this for me. but i was wondering if you are able to make an avatar from my signature aswell?

Whoops, almost forgot that. Glad to hear you like it! c:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post

Whoops, almost forgot that. Glad to hear you like it! c:
    i love it. And thanks for the avatar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulshaper View Post
    Signature Request:
    Visible text: Soulshaper
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/...ps095fc3d1.jpg / http://eu.battle.net/static-render/e...n/race/4-0.jpg
    Gear set: Preferably Tier 11 Heroic with Twilight's Hammer HC, Lightning lash waist and Ledger of revolting rituals hc(If weapons are to be shown)
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: That's something the artist can choose if he/she wants to do it
    General colour scheme: Im not sure, something within the druids nature/ something that matches the tier 11 gear.
    Any extras: Would be nice if the lightning from the tier 11 shoulders could be seen, but its up to the artist

Please help me out !
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronic1 View Post
    Visible text: Name (Kronic) and Title (Dragonslayer)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...B3nic/advanced
    Gear set: Challenge Mode Transmog Set
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Cat Form
    General colour scheme: Orange and/or black
    Any extras: I'd prefer the signature to be 400 x 100 if possible. Troll Feral on the left and a Worgan Feral on the right looking menacing/growling with the Challenge Mode Transmog in the center.

Preferred Cat Form Colors (Not the images)
    http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...5xeCDL4Hxyb_bQ
    http://restodruid.info/images/worgen_cat.jpg

Thank you in advance.
    Tentative claim on these two.

Signature Request:
    Visable text - Character Name Logota
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...crawler/simple
    Get set: Tier 6 w/ Bulwark of Azzinoth and Unbreakable Will as the sword
    Helm Visible: No
    Pose: Currently I am a tank so I would like to be in an attack motion or stance with my shield in front but while keeping my face visible.
    General Color Scheme and background: As far as colors and background go, I would like for my background to be black and have the general color scheme more yellowish almost as if the night is soaked in holy fire if at possible. If not, I'm going to be happy with what I receive.
    As far as any extras, an extra splash such as the spell Holy avenger that makes our weapon Ashbringer would be a nice effect, but I don't know if it possible, but I just figured I would mention it, but if you could add in Grand Crusader along with my name, I would <3 you forever.

Picture for face:

Thanks in advance,
    Logota
    Last edited by Eolg; 2013-01-20 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Facial picture

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Half claimed, but fully finished!

Hope you like it, I'm actually very happy with this one myself (for once, yay!)
    WOW! Oh my goodness! This is the single most amazing wallpaper ever! I love it! Thank you soooo much! Awesome doesn't even begin to describe this!

Quote Originally Posted by PIErocks View Post
    WOW! Oh my goodness! This is the single most amazing wallpaper ever! I love it! Thank you soooo much! Awesome doesn't even begin to describe this!
    ♥ ♥ ♥ Thank you, I'm sooo happy you like it! It was such a fun theme to work with

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Visible text: Elyy
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Elyy/advanced
    Gear set: Id like the rogue challenge mode rogue set with the tabard of the shattered sun!
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Id like something that looks like i am in combat or about to be!
    General colour scheme: I will leave this one up to who ever does it, though i would like something "rogue like", sort of shadows or smokey, you get the idea
    Any extras: If possible can you leave me with a avatar??

Thanks so much and have fun!