Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Half claimed, but fully finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    FINISHED. I tried to keep the feel close to the signature you linked (the one I have right now since you put it up for reference), so it might've gone a bit more orange-ish rather than red and brown. Let me know if you want any changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    PMR for the super awesome, Zil:
    Gorge, gorge, gorgeous stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was a personal request I got that I loved to do. Possibly the most manipulated image I've ever done, too:

Also - I apologize for any drama that my wallpapers are causing. *sigh* I didn't realize there were any prior PM's.
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2013-01-21 at 06:40 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    This was a personal request I got that I loved to do. Possibly the most manipulated image I've ever done, too:

Also - I apologize for any drama that my wallpapers are causing. *sigh* I didn't realize there were any prior PM's.
    Absolutely love this - you even put some food in

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Don't stress hun, not your fault

P.s AMAZING wp, soo adorable hehe
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    First one claimed earlier:

Deleted. 10/
    Last edited by Overlord Urahara; 2013-01-22 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Deleting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    I'd like to request a signature / avatar combo, if possible.

Visible Text: Character Name, Guild Name, Realm

Armory Link.

Character Face Screenshot.

Gear Set: Equipped transmog.

Helm Visible: Yes.

Pose: I'd urge the artist to be creative. As a concept for the character, it is an Auchenai monk-- not really a follower of the Pandaren monk style. Anything in that category would be... well, unfitting of the character.

General Color Scheme: Viridian Green

Any Extras: I am rather ambivalent. Artist's choice? If anything, an Aldor insignia may or may not look good.
    Been one week. So I'm just gonna bump this...
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

I'd like to request a signature / avatar combo, if possible.

Visible Text - Character Name, Guild Name, Title (Guardian of Cenarius)

Armory Link - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ychukwu/simple

Gear Set: It's my druid, just want him in the treant form.

Pose - Maybe casting a heal or dancing

General Color Scheme - Green / light green.

Any Extras - Maybe some leaves around the border or floating around, whatever you think looks best. For the avatar just a treant, maybe looking a little derpy like they tend to do =3
    Last edited by Ifeanychukwu; 2013-01-21 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myssham View Post
    Is that why you've had me working on this the past few days also? You knew how much time I was putting in and you insisted i do it when I offered someone else do it. You know I have other f'in stuff to deal with right now. Srsly pissed
    You know its really quite sad that you didn't even have the audacity to even ask me why I asked others besides you to do it. Stop and ask yourself why would I want multiple? I'm not the bad guy, you pretentious artists think you have authority over the people that request these wonderful FREE requests. Did it ever cross your impatient minds that I have multiple monitors and I didn't want to ask ONE artist to do FOUR monitors?...Extremely disappointed in the amount of assumptions on this particular forum. I have the utmost respect for you artists but it doesn't give you the right to take a shit on people because you think you know whats going on. Again thank you Geeki and Lora for creating past/current work for me. Extremely angry and disappointed how this panned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Xizz View Post
    You know its really quite sad that you didn't even have the audacity to even ask me why I asked others besides you to do it. Stop and ask yourself why would I want multiple? I'm not the bad guy, you pretentious artists think you have authority over the people that request these wonderful FREE requests. Did it ever cross your impatient minds that I have multiple monitors and I didn't want to ask ONE artist to do FOUR monitors?...Extremely disappointed in the amount of assumptions on this particular forum. I have the utmost respect for you artists but it doesn't give you the right to take a shit on people because you think you know whats going on. Again thank you Geeki and Lora for creating past/current work for me. Extremely angry and disappointed how this panned out.
    Hah. Okay.

Firstly, you should make your intentions clear. Not everyone has a multi-screen setup, so I think it was a fair assumption on our part when we have had some assholes request a wallpaper for one screen from numerous designers here. We can do many things.. but read minds is not one of them.

Secondly, you cannot call us pretentious when we ourselves are spending our free time and our effort making these free requests for you. We ask nothing in return. We have been called names, had out work belittled, and had numerous hurtful things PM'd to us, yet we still return here. Please, get off your high horse and see it from out perspective. We're giving you shit because we don't know where you're coming from? Look at that from the other side. Inform us. You have no right to give us shit in return.

And I'll leave it at that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xizz View Post
    Back off, bud. The work some of us are doing is professional level. We're handing out things that should really be payed for. For a six hour graphics project, I'd be charging upwards of $150. So I'm basically handing people $150 work on a silver platter because I'm a nice person. The artists here don't like to see their work go by the wayside. It's annoying to see something you worked really hard on go to waste all because someone was too impatient to wait a few days to see what was going to happen. The fact that you wanted 4 of those projects because you have four monitors is not something that we have to just divine automatically. It's your responsibility to let us know what's going on. If you don't, expect exactly what just happened.

Getting angry over wasted time, energy, and creativity most certainly does not make us "pretentious." And I can guarantee you won't ever be seeing another shred of work from any of us again. :|
    Last edited by Eruionmel; 2013-01-21 at 03:03 AM.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

10+ Year Old Account
    C-c-combo breaker? :\

PM Request:

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Back off, bud. The work some of us are doing is professional level. We're handing out things that should really be payed for. For a six hour graphics project, I'd be charging upwards of $150. So I'm basically handing people $150 work on a silver platter because I'm a nice person. The artists here don't like to see their work go by the wayside. It's annoying to see something you worked really hard on go to waste all because someone was too impatient to wait a few days to see what was going to happen. The fact that you wanted 4 of those projects because you have four monitors is not something that we have to just divine automatically. It's your responsibility to let us know what's going on. If you don't, expect exactly what just happened.

Getting angry over wasted time, energy, and creativity most certainly does not make us "pretentious." And I can guarantee you won't ever be seeing another shred of work from any of us again. :|
    Completely irrelevant.

Guys, please keep the drama out of this thread. Requesters and artists should both be making sure that communication and explanations are happening.

Requesters: If you have multiple monitors or post on multiple sites or whatever would excuse multiple projects, please make sure all of the artists involved know that.
    Artists: If you're going to accept a request, there's no reason not to let the requester know that. Just like you, they aren't psychic and will have no way of knowing it's been claimed unless you tell them so.

Now, please, back to the lovely artworks.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elyken View Post
    Visible text: Elyy
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Elyy/advanced
    Gear set: Id like the rogue challenge mode rogue set with the tabard of the shattered sun!
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Id like something that looks like i am in combat or about to be!
    General colour scheme: I will leave this one up to who ever does it, though i would like something "rogue like", sort of shadows or smokey, you get the idea
    Any extras: If possible can you leave me with a avatar??

Thanks so much and have fun!
    Didn't see anyone else snatching this yet, so claimed. I do have to ask that is THIS the set you meant? I'd also like to know which color you'd prefer your rogue to be wearing. And is it the challenge mode gear's helmet you'd like visible or the one you currently have transmogged (just so I'm definitely sure and won't have to start all over again due to the wrong helmet).

Also. Thanks for the compliment, Elyaan. <3

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    PMR for the super awesome, Zil:

Thanks for being patient with me, hun <3
    I hope you like it. If you want any changes just PM me.
    I said in PM, but again - thank you thank you thank you! I LOVE it I've quit wow so to have all mah purrty ladies in a wallpaper just makes this work of yours so special.

I keep lurking the thread and love all the work that's been posted, keep it up guys! <3
    deviantART

Signature:

Visible text: Cutiepie

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //us. battle .net/wow/en /character /lightbringer/ Cutiepiè/ simple

Gear set: Tier 14 Heroic (the red coloring). But use the crown of flame for the head piece

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: If you can get my talons of the phoenix in the picture in a melee position, that would be awesome.

General colour scheme: Let's do an amber/red theme

Any extras: Having the Ashes of Alar in the background would be cool. Or something along feathers that match the tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    Been one week. So I'm just gonna bump this...
    Claimed love this !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
    Signature:

Visible text: Cutiepie

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: //us. battle .net/wow/en /character /lightbringer/ Cutiepiè/ simple

Gear set: Tier 14 Heroic (the red coloring). But use the crown of flame for the head piece

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: If you can get my talons of the phoenix in the picture in a melee position, that would be awesome.

General colour scheme: Let's do an amber/red theme

Any extras: Having the Ashes of Alar in the background would be cool. Or something along feathers that match the tier.
    Claimed Need to do a draenai sig, haven't done many. Will try to fit everything in wanted in there.
    Edit: Kind of a different style than the other stuff I've made:
    Last edited by mmoc101213c0c0; 2013-01-22 at 12:06 PM. Reason: added sig & ava

Requests via Deviant Art:

Requests CLOSED