Hey guys! I'm having issues with my WMV and I cannot seem to find the gold challenge gear, so I was wondering if one of you artists could take my character, put on the hunter challenge gear, and just PM the screenshot to me?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Uyi/advanced
    ^ character

As for pose, just standing, looking directly at the camera would work just fine! I would like it to be a large image if possible too (so I can zoom pretty good ^^)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitch1991 View Post
    Hey guys! I'm having issues with my WMV and I cannot seem to find the gold challenge gear, so I was wondering if one of you artists could take my character, put on the hunter challenge gear, and just PM the screenshot to me?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Uyi/advanced
    ^ character

As for pose, just standing, looking directly at the camera would work just fine! I would like it to be a large image if possible too (so I can zoom pretty good ^^)
    I don't have time to get the image for you, but I can help with finding them.

1. Go to File > Item Discovery
    2. New MoP models are listed as Item (00000) where the 0's are it's item ID.
    3. Go to WoWhead and look up the item you want to use. The numbers at the end of the URL are the item ID.
    4. Search for the item ID in WMV when selecting the piece to equip, and it should appear in the list.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    I don't have time to get the image for you, but I can help with finding them.

1. Go to File > Item Discovery
    2. New MoP models are listed as Item (00000) where the 0's are it's item ID.
    3. Go to WoWhead and look up the item you want to use. The numbers at the end of the URL are the item ID.
    4. Search for the item ID in WMV when selecting the piece to equip, and it should appear in the list.
    I tried that, but nothing is showing up :/

Edit: Is there something special I have to do to get MoP gear to show up?
    Last edited by Twitch1991; 2013-01-23 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch1991 View Post
    I tried that, but nothing is showing up :/

Edit: Is there something special I have to do to get MoP gear to show up?
    Make sure you've done File -> Discovery Items first.

And have you tried browsing by the word "Item"?

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Make sure you've done File -> Discovery Items first.

And have you tried browsing by the word "Item"?
    Ah! Putting item in there worked. Thanks

Deleted
    LOVE the new work by everyone

Damn priests, damn gold / yellow and damn you priest challenge mode gear. ~ Fuck priests in general at the moment (I love them really, I just hate working with yellow)

Tried to work on my lighting (Only on the panels) ~ Opinion(s) ?

Swamped as hell

In Queue : Elmister
    Last edited by mmoc0af0a89901; 2013-01-23 at 01:28 AM.

Wooow Thunder that is AMAZING. My jaw literally dropped when I looked at it.

And if anyone is curious to why I wanted that picture of my hunter I make skype pictures for my friends and myself :P

I just wanted to say the work the artists do here is so awesome. So awesome, you've all inspired me to log off wow for awhile and do something creative and different, so I downloaded a free trial of photoshop and got to work!

The results of my very first signature creation. I'm also, for the most part, completely new to photoshop. I worked with it some back maybe 8-9 years ago, but it's been a long time. Anyway, any feedback on it would be great, I'm planning on doing another tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    LOVE the new work by everyone

Damn priests, damn gold / yellow and damn you priest challenge mode gear. ~ Fuck priests in general at the moment (I love them really, I just hate working with yellow)

Tried to work on my lighting (Only on the panels) ~ Opinion(s) ?

Swamped as hell

In Queue : Elmister

*Drool*

You are the absolute best

And definitively finishing it.

I kinda ran with the "comicy" part of your request. I hope you don't mind. It's a lot more topazzed than I would normally do, but I tried adding extra lighting to bring it back to slightly more realistic, and I think it worked out. Hope you like it.

Edit: Just noticed it was technically a sig request with optional wallpaper, so I did a couple quick edits for sig/avatar.

O.M.G This is Beautiful!!!!! Thank you so much this rocks so much!!! cant stop drooling
    Signature by Eruionmel!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Urahara View Post
    O.M.G This is Beautiful!!!!! Thank you so much this rocks so much!!! cant stop drooling
    Glad you like it. ^_^

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

And definitively finishing it.

I kinda ran with the "comicy" part of your request. I hope you don't mind. It's a lot more topazzed than I would normally do, but I tried adding extra lighting to bring it back to slightly more realistic, and I think it worked out. Hope you like it.

Edit: Just noticed it was technically a sig request with optional wallpaper, so I did a couple quick edits for sig/avatar.
    Very "Borderlands", this looks awesome!

Made by Rivellana

freaking awsome work in this thread. wish i could get a starcraft themed one done. I'm not sure if there is a model viewer for sc2 since i belive it uses the same file structure.

(just did a google search and apparently it's possible to import them into 3dstuido max http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/a...aft-ii-166263/ )

sigh i guess i need to find someone that has a copy to do it.

hrmm wonder if i can make something with the map editor and then try screengrab it.

edit going to try this modelviewer see if it works. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/s...porter-169392/

something like this but closer in on the central marine and closer to the ground (think about maybe a movie poster with a low camera angle shot (that's the lowest i could get it done with the map editor) and instead of a black sky something with stars. (or maybe day sky with clouds.)
    Last edited by Arteous; 2013-01-23 at 07:40 AM. Reason: added thumbnail for what i want sort of.

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Wallpaper Request:

WITH TEXT: Click Me!
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2013-01-23 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindcloud View Post
    Absolutely awesome!! I'm so thankful you made it for me
    So glad you like it

Amazing work being posted by everyone! Especially love the cartoon panda wallpaper Eruionmel - it's so unique and such fun
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Wallpaper request
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: no
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zyres/advanced Offhand weapon mirrored, fix please!
    Gear set: fully transmogged gear from the armory profile, if possible please use the same yellow on every piece of gear (skulls on the shoulder) and don't forget the blue smoke that comes out of the shoulders http://www.wowhead.com/item=45300#screenshots
    Helm visible: yes please
    Your pose: badass
    General colour scheme: the general colour scheme should be black, some kind of rusty iron and the same yellow that's on the skulls of the shoulders
    Last edited by mmocdc9a613e6e; 2013-01-29 at 10:24 AM.

Hey guys, i asking you for a wallpaper and Signature request for my new Stream on Twitch !!!

Signature:

Visible text: Just the char name : Jadow
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/chogall/Jadow/advanced
    Gear set: My Challenge mode gold set please !
    Helm visible: Yes !
    Your pose: I'm a tank so i need a good posture with my shield (with rage)
    General colour scheme: like the color of my set if its possible !
    Any extras: My plagued proto drake, why not

Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1920x1082
    Visible text: Jadow
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/chogall/Jadow/advanced
    Gear set: My challenge gold set !
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Me with my tank stance
    Any extras: a big name in black ''JADOW''

Thx you very much, i know 2 request is a lot of time, if you have a question PM me,

Thx again, Jadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    PM Wallpaper Request:
    Love it, but I think that the sizing may be slightly off. The Draenei looks really tall. A helpful little reference image: http://onesockwolf.deviantart.com/ar...hart-261461979

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyspice View Post
    I just wanted to say the work the artists do here is so awesome. So awesome, you've all inspired me to log off wow for awhile and do something creative and different, so I downloaded a free trial of photoshop and got to work!

The results of my very first signature creation. I'm also, for the most part, completely new to photoshop. I worked with it some back maybe 8-9 years ago, but it's been a long time. Anyway, any feedback on it would be great, I'm planning on doing another tomorrow.

Very nice! I am also considering the same after seeing some of the work here Shammyspice. That's very nice for your first try
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

Quote Originally Posted by Spicy View Post
    Very nice! I am also considering the same after seeing some of the work here Shammyspice. That's very nice for your first try
    Thanks! I'm hoping I get good enough to open a queue here and do some sigs for people.