PMR:

Non-mmo

mmo

ava
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Finally done with my training for work (I hope... might have one more course to do)
    So I will try and knock out some requests I have this weekend (possibly tomorrow if they don't have me come in to the office)

I'm still NOT opening my queue until I finish what I have on my plate, so PLEASE no PM's.
    Also, I should probably note that I may only take sig/banner requests when I do open back up.
    I'm getting pretty burnt out on Wallpapers right now.

Queue: LGD *DA* (WP), lexel (sig and WP)
    Last edited by i4ni; 2013-01-31 at 08:41 PM. Reason: added queue
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Requesting a Signature and a Twitch page! Thanks in advance to whoever takes these on. <3 Keep up the awesome work.

Signature:
    Visible text: Raenii and my guild's name, Recursion.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http : // us . battle . net / wow / en / character / bleeding-hollow / Raenii / advanced
    Gear set: Transmog off the armory!
    Helm visible: No helm showing
    Your pose: Shooting her bow would be awesome.
    General colour scheme: I blueish red theme to match her tmog set would be perfect, however green would work as well since she is a hunter
    Any extras: Would love it if Loque'nahak was in the picture since it's the pet I always use.

Twitch
    What you want for you page: I want to request the entire set.
    Visible text: I would love to display my guild's name, Recursion, as well as the server (Bleeding Hollow - US)
    Logo/Character: I dont have a logo, but I would love my hunter to be a part of the page. I would love if she was wearing her current tmog and if Loque'nahak was in the design aswell. http : // us . battle . net / wow / en / character / bleeding-hollow / Raenii / advanced
    General colour scheme: I would love a hunter-esque theme.
    Specifics/Extras: It would be awesome if it was in Ashenvale, because I love the colors in Ashenvale. I think it would match her set pretty well. Maybe by a lake.

nonmmo request:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    PMR:

Non-mmo

mmo

ava
    This is absolutely amazing! Thank you so, so much!

10+ Year Old Account
    Requesting a signature/banner, not the usual char-post or anything, might need some leet artistic skills.
    I play so many characters, it'd be hard to contain them all within a signature, but, most of my character names are basically the same, Kaga.
    I'm a huge fan of troll artwork, particularly this peice, and was hoping to have a few items from the crest, essentially mounted/impaled on/strung up on a horizontal troll spear, with the items subtly shaping out the word KAGA. Hopefully not too, uhm, egotistic :P

I do have an aweful sketch somewhere i could present if needed, of what i had in mind.
    Thanks!
    ~Kaga
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Avi/Signature

Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?) The Words: "It is time to take the fight to the horde."
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Brewtea/simple
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?) My Transmog in the Armory, Without the Weps.
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) Yes. Cursed vision or and Eyepatch Please.
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?) Whatever looks good.
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?) Alliance Colours. Blue, Gold.
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?) Up to you. Alliance themed.

AMAZING work here, keep going. <3

Made by the fabulous i4ni <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    Banner: We just updated our website, and are looking for a shiney new banner to go with it. I will send cookies and hugs as payment, and you will also get credit on our site for making it

Size: 1041x156 Current one can be found http://www.demise-guild.org ( super boring and simple )
    Visible text: Guild name <Demise> <US>
    Logo: We don't really have one
    General colour scheme: Something alliancy and smooth, We really have no specific idea for our banner, We do want it too look unique and professional. We will basically leave this at the artist preference.
    Specifics: Any additional information, please feel free to contact me, I am always lurking in this thread and a big fan of many of your work. Thanks!
    This was PM'd to me, so I'll claim it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    This was PM'd to me, so I'll claim it.
    Squeee!!!!!! <3
    Cyner#1996

Requesting a Signature!! Thanks in advance

Signature:
    Visible text: Rothgar (my character name, male orc warrior with a spiky mohawk ) and Heaven and Hell (my guild name)
    Gear set: Tier 14
    Helm visible: No
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/es/characte...B8thgar/simple
    Your pose: In some ferocious battle shout, like RAAAAAAAAWR!!!! holding two big two-handed axe or swords (what looks more aggresive) :3
    General colour scheme: A dark red destroyed battlefield with a horde flag at the distance or something like that. Make the flag look kind of burned :P
    Extras: A dark red glow in the character eyes (something like fire) or maybe in another color, whatever you think looks the best
    Last edited by RodrigoTxc; 2013-02-04 at 06:59 PM.

PMR for lexel:

click for fullsize.

QUEUE: LGD (WP on DA)

REMINDER.... I am NOT taking requests right now. TY
    Last edited by i4ni; 2013-02-01 at 09:19 PM.

i4ni, that priest wallpaper... just no words, so good! The background is so gorgeous! And those wings!

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrosaur View Post
    i4ni, that priest wallpaper... just no words, so good! The background is so gorgeous! And those wings!
    OMG ty sweetheart! I didn't really have much info to go off on the request aside from the armory link & gear choice so I just made things that I liked and hoped lexel liked them too (Thankfully he/she did)

(^not so subtle hint for people to avoid over complicating requests)

The background is To4W loading screen art
    and the wings are stock by Thy-Darkest-Hour on Deviant Art. (slightly modified to match color)

Sent a PM to Avelline two weeks ago. Haven't gotten a response. Can I bump my request?

Quote Originally Posted by gulder View Post
    Sent a PM to Avelline two weeks ago. Haven't gotten a response. Can I bump my request?
    If you want to request with someone else/ in the thread MAKE SURE you PM Aveline first in case she has already started on it.

nvm, sorted
    Last edited by Shammywan; 2013-02-02 at 01:21 AM.

Click for full size:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request:

Zarina's fonts make me so jelly! It's not fair! :3

Pretty work up there guys!

Deleted
    Got Pm'ed by the nice Yzz this is the outcome: /

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it, thanks alot Geeki!

Thanks to Geekissexy for the signature!