10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow! Looks amazing :-D

Thank you very, very much.

- T

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    I'm not asking this to sound rude - but I just wanted to know why you feel one person is better than anyone else in this thread? Is it because she has a better attitude towards requests and seems to do more for people that might ask for tougher requests, or just her work overall?

When I read things like this, I can't help but feel that I'm failing somewhere and like to know what I can improve.

(Small edit: When I say failing, I do not mean that I'm in fear of failing at being the "best" because I do not see my self as such nor do I try and out-do or 1up anyone around here. Sometimes I feel that there are times this thread has issues with that, though.)

I think that everyone has personal preference toward one artist or another. However, I dont think that stating it is very polite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Previously claimed request for L-P-R:
    and Mersynd:

I hope you both like them ::]
    OT: /stares at Elyaan's new name
    ::O
    Oh wow, that's really nice. I love the dark feel of it and the smoke. Really nice job.

Quote Originally Posted by laskahond View Post
    hi. I have been forced to change my main and i am starting to like it a lot. And i woud love to show that in a new signature.

Visible text: My name and realm.
    Armory link/facial screenshot: Eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/xavius/celamir/simple
    gear set: Current transmog without tabard or cloak.
    Helm visible: Yes
    your pose: Either healing or in a defensive position
    general colour scheme: Something holy paladinish.
    Any extras: If possible i would love to have the paladin wings from the glyph. Or something pvpish in the background. But i don't care if that's not in there since it's a small frame to work with.
    claimed... and DONE

Quote Originally Posted by Mersynd View Post
    Oh wow, that's really nice. I love the dark feel of it and the smoke. Really nice job.
    ^.^ glad you like it.
    Last edited by i4ni; 2013-02-04 at 05:16 AM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Previously claimed request for L-P-R:

Oh my god it looks amazing! Thanks so much. <3

Made by the fabulous i4ni <3

Non MMO signature:

-

Current queue: Domex Tyranny (sig), Alutora (sig), Designeddespair (wp), Fadedlightening (wp), Harlow (sig) and laskahond (wp).

Also WTF Elyaan, what are you doing!

Deleted
    claimed... and DONE

^.^ glad you like it.
    Wow amazing. Thank you so much.

hey all, first time request here and would greatly appreciate any help on making a signature

Signature:
    Visible text: character name - Millennia
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Millennia/simple (sorry cannot post links yet, armory name is millennia on stormscale us
    Gear set: id like my troll mage to be wearing the mage challenge mode armor
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: completley at the makers discretion, anything you guys think would look nice with that set
    General colour scheme: pref the color scheme of the gear , if thats possible at all.
    Any extras: id like some dalaran eyes =D

thanks for any assistance i love everyones work here and look forward to any response =D

Hiya, haven't requested anything here before but after a guild/faction/server-swap I'm in need of an update of my Twitch-page, and while I'm at it I figured I might aswell give it an upgrade

Twitch:
    What do you want for your page:
    Header, Background and Info Section (The Old Twitch Layout)

Visible Text:
    Header:
    Character Name (Loxxie) Guild (Insignificant) Server (The Maelstrom)
    Background:
    Nothing particular, you can have some free reins on that one, whatever looks good
    Info Section:
    PC Specs :
    Case - Coolermaster HAF X
    Processor - Intel Core i7 3770k overclocked @ 4Ghz
    RAM - 16GB 1600Mhz
    GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680
    Motherboard - MSI Z77A-S01
    Headset - Corsair vengeance 2000 7.1
    Keyboard - Logitech G19
    Mouse - Razer Naga Epic
    Monitor - BenQ 24 Inch and Phillips 24 Inch

It'd be nice if you could bake in a link to another stream aswell, dps hunter PoV, same guild. http://www.twitch.tv/rawriesqtpi

Logo/Character:
    This is my main: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Loxxîe/simple Feel free to use that transmog for most purposes, have the head on shown if it looks better, and feel free to swap out the shield transmog to http://www.wowhead.com/item=47079 (Gameplay wise that would be impossible due to faction-specific gear but it looks amazing :P)

General Colour Scheme:
    Ok, this is where it gets slightly more specific
    I'd like an updated look similar to my current Twitch header: http://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user...f0-640x125.png
    A strong contrast between colourless sha-esque darkness and turqoise/light, I think it looks amazing and I'd love something very similar to that for the header. For the background and Info Section its really up to you to decide if the same look works there too, but I'd like the strong contrasts between the dark and the light/turqoise (I really like turqoise as a colour)
    Last edited by Loxxie; 2013-02-11 at 08:45 AM.

Hi all

Due to personal reasons, I am afk for most of the time at the moment, but just felt I should pop in and say something... but not really sure what...

...so I’m not going to say much at all, except thanks to i4ni for claiming and making Mersynd a new signature. And, for the record, I certainly don’t consider myself anywhere close to good, let alone better than anyone else!

Anyway, for now, my requests will remain closed, but I may pick up a request here and there if I can

Keep up the fantastic work everyone – it’s such a pleasure to scroll through these pages and admire all the beautiful art <3

/hugs to all
    Shy
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinara View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Yesinià Bleeding Hollow
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...i%C3%A0/simple
    Gear set: Cataclysmic PvP set, same one as my armory
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: I'm a holy paladin so something that fits with that would be great. I'm open to anything.
    General colour scheme: Golds/Blues mostly and/or something that would go well with my Transmog set colors
    Any extras: I would like to have Avenging Wrath in somehow, but not overwhelming the picture.
    1 week bump. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Genai bottom left of my monk and Felir bottom right of my Paladin. Twisting Nether - eu in the middle bottom.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Felir/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Genai/simple
    Gear set: Tier 14 on my monk and Tier 8 on my Paladin
    Your pose: Could I have my Monk meditating and my Paladin praying?
    General colour scheme: Artists choice.
    Any extras: Artists choice.
    Okay, so, I've been away from signature making for far too long. I ended up missing a ton of steps and somehow ended up with this.. thing. I hate it.. but I can't seem to make any better at the moment.

Non-MMO-C version:

MMO-C version:

Yeah, it's pretty terrible. So, you're free to re-request. But if you're happy with it.. yay?
    Anyways, sorry for wasting your time.

P.S. Stunning work i4ni and Engelen!
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-02-04 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    Okay, so, I've been away from signature making for far too long. I ended up missing a ton of steps and somehow ended up with this.. thing. I hate it.. but I can't seem to make any better at the moment.

Non-MMO-C version:

MMO-C version:

Yeah, it's pretty terrible. So, you're free to re-request. But if you're happy with it.. yay?
    Anyways, sorry for wasting your time.

P.S. Stunning work i4ni and Engelen!

It's not that bad you want to see terrible? you should see my awful attempts at following the tutorials on the first page heh....

The only real issue I can see is that the Belfs shoulder right in the middle of the image is way too bright and completely dominates the whole thing. Other than that it's not as bad as you think it is

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Quote Originally Posted by Icygnome View Post
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Icygnome, Herald of the Titans - Runetotem EU (Algalon quote "Your actions are illogical. All possible results for this encounter have been calculated." fitted in if possible)

Done, hope you like it

Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post

Done, hope you like it

Oh my good lord. This is fantastic! Thank you so much for this!

Quote Originally Posted by RodrigoTxc View Post
    Requesting a Signature!! Thanks in advance

Signature:
    Visible text: Rothgar (my character name, male orc warrior with a spiky mohawk ) and Heaven and Hell (my guild name)
    Gear set: Tier 14
    Helm visible: No
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/es/characte...B8thgar/simple
    Your pose: In some ferocious battle shout, like RAAAAAAAAWR!!!! holding two big two-handed axe or swords (what looks more aggresive) :3
    General colour scheme: A dark red destroyed battlefield with a horde flag at the distance or something like that. Make the flag look kind of burned :P
    Extras: A dark red glow in the character eyes (something like fire) or maybe in another color, whatever you think looks the best
    This was PM'd to me, so I will claim it for now.

Queue: Zaelsino (Wallpaper), Unth (Sig), RodrigoTxc (sig)
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    First off I would like to say fantastic work to all the designers here on this forum. I've been thinking about making this post for a few weeks now and based on all the requests I've seen recently I'm just completely amazed on the work that comes out.

I would like to request a design for my guilds website. We recently under went a huge overhaul on our website and we need that elusive eye catching design that all you designers seem to do so very well.

Banner Specs:
    Size: 1920 x 160-200 (you can judge the height within that pixel range)
    Visible Text: Despondency, 25man Heroic Progression Guild, US Illidan (thats what we would like to see on the banner, however if 25man Heroic Progression Guild is a tad to much to add to the banner than you as the designer can make that call to keep it on or leave it off.
    Logo: Currently we do not have a logo but we are open to ideas or suggestions that may fit the meaning of our guilds name.
    Specifics: Despondency is the guilds name. Our raid leader and Co-GM wants to reflect the meaning of the word in our banner. "Despondency is a state of low mood and aversion to activity that can have a negative effect on a person's thoughts, behavior, feelings, world view, and physical well-being." So we're are wanting something gothic, grungy, dark, elusive, foggy, smokey, evil, etc. Something that gives the feeling of the banner that its in a dark place. We can discuss it more if we need to to help get what we are looking for in the design via email, skype, mumble, or vent.

We also need a background. The format of our currently layout is dynamic so it can handle the smallest or the largest scale of resolution. We'll leave this open to the designer how big they want to make it.

Background Specifics:
    We want it to mesh well with the banner and still give off that Despondency feel. Dark, grungy, gothic, morbid, scary, depressed state of mind feel. Picture you flying through Dread Wastes and its more black / white scale with a touch of smoke like off of The Sha of Anger. We love that smoke / fog that comes off of Sha.

I hope this isn't to much to ask for as well I hope I was specific enough on describing what we want.

Any questions feel free to msg me here or in game Shadowz#1950.

Thank you all,
    Shadowz

Deleted
    Double request here, thank you in advance you kind souls!

Signature:

Night Elf Druid
    Visible text: I would like for the name 'Carkeh' to appear as well as the guild name 'Edge', although the styling of which is completely at your discretion
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Henge/simple
    Gear set: http://i.imgur.com/vx4Ht4x.png
    Your pose: As if I am casting the spell 'Moonfire' with my hands outstretches in a blasting sort of motion.
    General colour scheme: General colour scheme is the 'moonkin' styling of Moonfire, so a lot of darks and dark blues with a strong contrast on some sort of moonfire.
    Any extras: I would like for there to be some essence that my character is casting moonfire or starfire and the above

Wallpaper:

Night Elf Druid/Human Warrior
    Resolution: 1440x900
    Visible text: Starcaller Cark + Grand Marshal Care and the guild name 'Edge'. This will be split into two halves so perhaps on one side with the druid the name 'Cark', the other side with the warrior 'Care' and in the middle have the guild name 'Edge' written. example - http://i.imgur.com/E7Uq2T1.png
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Druid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Henge/simple / Warrior -http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Carkeh/simple
    Gear set: Druid - http://i.imgur.com/vx4Ht4x.png // Warrior - Warrior T5 wielding Sulfuras, The Extinguished Hand
    Helm visible: Druid - Yes, Warrior - No
    Your pose: Druid - As if casting moonfire/starfire // Warrior - Combat Idle swinging
    General colour scheme: Split into two halves down the middle, one side is a very Balance/Moonkin druid themed fiasco with dark colours and moonfire casting. Other side is warrior orinetated with lots of the warrior coloured browns and such
    Any extras: Druid is to be casting moonfire/starfire. Druid is too look as if it is in some form of dark forest with the moonfire hopefully provinding a bright contrast. For the warrior I would like scenes of battle in the background with him standing there in the idle combat position looking pretty damn awesome

Thank you very much for whoever does either of these! You guys are brilliant at this so I know you'll impress!
    Last edited by mmoc53321d8500; 2013-02-04 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by melennia View Post
    hey all, first time request here and would greatly appreciate any help on making a signature

Signature:
    Visible text: character name - Millennia
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/stormscale/Millennia/simple (sorry cannot post links yet, armory name is millennia on stormscale us
    Gear set: id like my troll mage to be wearing the mage challenge mode armor
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: completley at the makers discretion, anything you guys think would look nice with that set
    General colour scheme: pref the color scheme of the gear , if thats possible at all.
    Any extras: id like some dalaran eyes =D

thanks for any assistance i love everyones work here and look forward to any response =D
    Claimed - already made a start

And done:

Hope you like it
    Last edited by Shyama; 2013-02-04 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Added completed sig/ava
    Requests CLOSED