1. #44681
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    This is why I love you Elyaan (no homo)
    Can you resize it for me as an MMO-Champ sig and can I have Felir's face (the Paladin) as an Avatar?

    Awesome work dude. Really awesome work.


    There you go.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-02-06 at 10:45 AM.

  2. #44682
    Quote Originally Posted by Patoe View Post
    Thanks Shyama, take your time <3
    All done for you - really hope you like the results

    Non-MMO size:


    MMO size/avatar:


    Chat box cover - hope it fits!
    Requests CLOSED

  3. #44683
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,722
    PMR:


  4. #44684
    Bump for great justice :P.

    Visible text: Just character name and guildname
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lolbolt/simple
    Gear set: T6 helmet showing
    Your pose: Casting pose please
    General colour scheme: Dark/green firey theme
    Any extras: If it's possible human form casting pose and behind it a little transparent worgen form casting pose.

    Thank you very much!
    Last edited by Usurper; 2013-02-06 at 12:45 PM.

  5. #44685
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Usurper View Post
    Bump for great justice :P.
    Use the template found in the first post or it is highly unlikely that it'll be picked up.

  6. #44686
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    All done for you - really hope you like the results

    Non-MMO size:


    MMO size/avatar:


    Chat box cover - hope it fits!
    Have no word...... except STUNNING! <3
    Thanks for the chatbox loved the background and how u putted Sha creature
    and it fits.

  7. #44687
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,919


    Is just me or that cha looks... kind of... cute?

    BTW great job with these

  8. #44688
    The Patient Elveren's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    PMR for Elveren:





    I couldn't decide on text.
    Use whichever you like better, or none if you hate them ::S
    Oh don't say that, it's gorgeous and amazing like all the stuff you make! Love them, thank you again
    Elveren | Aylìn

    Thanks i4ni for the signature!

  9. #44689
    Hey dear friends!

    I'm just going to make a tiny request and hope for the luck that a kindful creature here at MMO-Champion will fullfill it! ;D

    I'm looking for a Battlefield 3 signature/banner whatever you wish to make. I'd love if it was some 3D like the one above me, that the character sticks out of the picture. But that's not neccesary since I can't ask for too much!

    Name on the signature/banner would be: Kenzque big or small letters depended on what looks the most boss

    Thanks in advance if someone decides to help me
    The High Heavens shall burn.

  10. #44690
    Dreadlord i4ni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fenris
    Posts
    847
    Quote Originally Posted by Sowz View Post
    Hey dear friends!

    I'm just going to make a tiny request and hope for the luck that a kindful creature here at MMO-Champion will fullfill it! ;D

    I'm looking for a Battlefield 3 signature/banner whatever you wish to make. I'd love if it was some 3D like the one above me, that the character sticks out of the picture. But that's not neccesary since I can't ask for too much!

    Name on the signature/banner would be: Kenzque big or small letters depended on what looks the most boss

    Thanks in advance if someone decides to help me
    First post says "Hi"
    Use the template provided there. This doesn't have enough info to get picked up
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

  11. #44691
    Quote Originally Posted by Baszunx View Post
    Signature request please!!!!

    Visible text: char name:Baszunx Title: Field Marshal

    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Baszunx/simple

    Gear set: Rank 13 60 pvp armor, as shown in armory

    Helm visible: No helm please

    Your pose: no idea, some warriorish pose

    General colour scheme: again not really sure? ill leave that up to whoever wants to do this, warrior/alliance ish colours i would guess!

    Any extras: i guess the Alliance sign maybe? im really not that bothered!!

    if anyone would like to do this for me i would appreciate it very much, thank you for reading.
    bump please

  12. #44692
    The Patient Lana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    seoul
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    PMR:

    so excited to use this, thank you!
    Sig by Populaire

  13. #44693
    Dreadlord i4ni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fenris
    Posts
    847
    Quote Originally Posted by Baszunx View Post
    Signature request please!!!!

    Visible text: char name:Baszunx Title: Field Marshal

    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Baszunx/simple

    Gear set: Rank 13 60 pvp armor, as shown in armory

    Helm visible: No helm please

    Your pose: no idea, some warriorish pose

    General colour scheme: again not really sure? ill leave that up to whoever wants to do this, warrior/alliance ish colours i would guess!

    Any extras: i guess the Alliance sign maybe? im really not that bothered!!

    if anyone would like to do this for me i would appreciate it very much, thank you for reading.
    CLAIMED and DONE:



    (Bleh. Human females... I did the best I could)

    OT: Love that "Lana" sig, Ely(Pop) It looks stunning!! My jaw literally dropped when I saw it.
    OT2: I'm super glad you like it, Elveren. You're always such a sweet requester x
    Last edited by i4ni; 2013-02-06 at 05:36 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

  14. #44694
    Visible text: Lucidity Illidan
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle. net/wow/en/character/illidan/Lucidity/simple
    Gear set: her transmog
    Helm visible: no thanks
    Your pose: up to the creator
    General colour scheme: pink/gold
    Any extras: n/a

  15. #44695
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    PMR for Elveren:





    I couldn't decide on text.
    Use whichever you like better, or none if you hate them ::S
    LOVE faith. God why is that set so awesome?!

  16. #44696
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,722
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    OT: Love that "Lana" sig, Ely(Pop) It looks stunning!! My jaw literally dropped when I saw it.
    Thank you. :3


    Anyhoo, a Youtube background PMR (just the start of a large request):


    Edit:
    Closing Image done:


    Editx2:
    Chat Overlay done:
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-02-06 at 07:00 PM.

  17. #44697
    That looks amazing Elypop! Love the coloring!

  18. #44698
    Field Marshal Yesinia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Middle of Nowhere
    Posts
    51
    I recently had a sig made and I really really loved it. Now I want a wallpaper, do I need to wait a week or can I request one now?

  19. #44699
    Dreadlord i4ni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fenris
    Posts
    847
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinara View Post
    I recently had a sig made and I really really loved it. Now I want a wallpaper, do I need to wait a week or can I request one now?
    You can request now. The 7 day CD applies to bumping unclaimed requests and re-requests for signatures.
    Since you are requesting something for a different use the CD doesn't apply. However, there are longer CD's for bigger projects
    (I just want to make this known. CD info can be found in the first post of this thread)
    Last edited by i4ni; 2013-02-06 at 06:09 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAERS: CLOSED l

    l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

  20. #44700
    Signature from previous request:

    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •