10+ Year Old Account
    PMR;

Non-MMO

MMO

Special thanks to i4ni for hair editing tips. I'm hoping to become better at it, but already looking tons better then it ever done before <3

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Yay, you like it all Really loved making it for you

Thank you Maxillian Not sure if shas can be cute though........

......or can they????

hehe

Okay that bow is too cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    My god, these are so perfect I'm gonna die.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Torged: That hair edit looks very realistic. I like it!
    @Zarina: Nerf j00.
    @Shyama: THE BOW! THE BOW!! So cute.

Also - I was in a total creative block today and spent WAY too long on trying to make my own new signature. Might be time for a break soon. :\
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2013-02-06 at 09:57 PM.

Deleted
    Here's my few recent sigs,would like to get feedback or suggestions regarding them

Holy crap, that Blackthorn Morgana one.<3

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

I'm looking for someone that can do a chat overlay for my WoW stream. Would like to have something with a male blood elf holy paladin. Can basically be a holy paladin Signature that says Noladouche(my character name) on server US-Blackrock. Not too picky on what gear he's in or the color scheme, just something that looks really cool to you.
    Last edited by noladrew; 2013-02-07 at 05:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two-Part PM Request:

PS: Thanks to Zarina for being a good text inspiration. Credit should go to where it's due. <3
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2013-02-07 at 05:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post

Really great work Geeki, love the signature especially.

And well, all the work here is great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PentaQt View Post
    Visible text: Lucidity Illidan
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle. net/wow/en/character/illidan/Lucidity/simple
    Gear set: her transmog
    Helm visible: no thanks
    Your pose: up to the creator
    General colour scheme: pink/gold
    Any extras: n/a
    Got a day off today and finally time to do something again. claiming this

edit: not quite happy with it but it's done now:
    Last edited by mmoc101213c0c0; 2013-02-08 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    PMR;

Non-MMO

MMO

Special thanks to i4ni for hair editing tips. I'm hoping to become better at it, but already looking tons better then it ever done before <3
    love how bright this is. so beautiful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Two-Part PM Request:

PS: Thanks to Zarina for being a good text inspiration. Credit should go to where it's due. <3
    Oh man that is badass !!!!

Now i got 2 awesome backgrounds for my 2 computers
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Hi there,
    I have recently become the webmaster for my Wow Alliance Guild and am hoping someone more skillfull tan me can help by creating an awesome website banner for me?

I have taken the guide off the front page and updated to reflect what im hoping for.

Banner:
    Size: 1065 Width x 240 thick
    Visible text: Guild name is "FireDragons". would also like the text "An Alliance Guild of Draenor (EU) Realm"
    Logo: Ive attached the link to my guild logo if it helps but not important if it is shown or not? (Only change i have made is the tail is Red and colours have been inverted so its white on black with firey tail)
    General colour scheme: Either Fire based colours or a blue fire kind of colour range
    Specifics: As were called firedragons, I would ideally like there to be a dragon logo or a dragon breathing fire or flying with wings spread wide. I have the image of a dragons body floating in the middle of the banner and the wings spreading out to the width of the banner with a light source behind him so you see his sillouette? and the guild name in the bottom corner. and the other text in smaller font underneath. But i'll leave it up to your more creative minds to suprise me.

Just want something that looks cool and when ppl see it they know they are in the right place.

Hope someone can help

Logo Address : "//behance.vo.llnwd.net/profiles23/540324/projects/1782342/b3a2b4e7669d38a6621a381ad6c419bc.gif"
    Last edited by mmoc63ffc46784; 2013-02-07 at 11:54 AM.

Deleted
    hello sweethearts! i have a request for my blog (non wow related)

Blog header:
    Size: 1045x400 / 500kb
    Visible text: kawaii, somwang, ya chai, love, trust, hope (all on random placeing & I want "love" in thai, jap, kore, chin + "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return" under my name)
    General colour scheme: #43c623 & black
    Specifics: Saved as PNG with no colour in the backgound (looking like a render)

other: i'll send the name to the one taking this up and for background on the "render" is up to whoever makes it Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love love love to see a text tutorial out of Zarina or Geeki, as I believe a lot of people who struggle with text would! Pretty please?

PMR (just a cropped version of that Youtube background I did):

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I'd love love love to see a text tutorial out of Zarina or Geeki, as I believe a lot of people who struggle with text would! Pretty please?
    omnomnom do want!
    need something new to practice, just so hard without any guidelines maha

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: I want my name, Daedor in slightly bigger letters than my guild name(Serenity Now) below it. Edit: messing it up here. Name on top. Guild name below it
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Daedor/simple
    Gear set: Pretty much what I look like on the armory
    Helm visible: Yes with the helm.
    Your pose: A cool pose with both swords visible would be nice. Crossing them maybe?
    General colour scheme: I'd like for it to be a dark theme. Dark red/blue/purple. Whatever works best.
    Any extras: None that I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by Alowen View Post
    Hey guys, recently resubbed and new to the forum. A shame to start posting without one of your lovely little pieces underneath!
    Here goes:

Signature:
    Visible text: Garnock, EU turalyon
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Garnock/simple
    Gear set: Shaman season 12 arena set
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: No specific wish here, whatever matches!
    General colour scheme: Something bright, purple/blue/yellow, again whatever matches
    Any extras: Maybe a little pandaren totem in the background somewhere, if it is possible.

Take your time guys, I realy appreciete this initiative!
    I don't think that this has been claimed yet so...
    Claimed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Didnt see anyone claim this after you bumped it, the firecat model in WMV is super buggy but will try my best.
    So Claimed

And done, hope you like it..

Will get to the signature when I get a chance
    Amazing amazing amazing... Thank you so much! My computer got 500% more awesome now :P